Based catherine

based catherine

Attached: New_Catherine_ending.png (1003x581, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cw-9Q6fqxHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qkJZ2nHvSEg
twitter.com/stud_zero/status/1056833007904903168
youtube.com/watch?v=dqy0EaGmdg4
youtube.com/watch?v=NgBHD_xBVUY
youtube.com/watch?v=qraDdTckcWI
youtube.com/watch?v=JzF--J6MuxQ
mega(dot)nz/#!9WJxjAga!1omiJ267wy-nfFZ0aigY_1JBczX8-kR48eXmhRY76g4
twitch.tv/atlususa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>misses the point of the original game
>heterosexual male fetish endings: tradwife (plus identical looking kids), fucking a trap or making Vincent a cuckold

yikes

t.

Attached: 1550299205553m.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

>pure blonde children mixing with that middle-eastern looking shitskin

Anons, video games are fantasy.

Literally the only bad one is the Kuck one, but if you get it it's your fault

>white "demon" lady racemixing with nip self insert
cute

>80% of the players and counting have gone for this ending

Attached: https___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_7_6_6_5_15645667-1-eng-GB_thu (3712x2088, 515K)

4 (FOUR)

There's a cuck ending now? What does it involve

Attached: 1567478761851.png (540x623, 561K)

The new Catherine ending completely defeats the purpose of the game, there's no reason to go for any other ending except as a joke.

How short is Catherine? It was released two days ago. I'm already returning it due to the price I paid being too high, but is it really that short?

>defeats the purpose
>misses the point

Attached: 1451494281734.jpg (1800x1555, 813K)

>Creampying her 4 times plus at least 5 months into pregnancy each time

Attached: 242805858.jpg (250x250, 18K)

new Katherine ending makes Vincent chase after her while she hangs around with rich men

>new Catherine ending
way too good, makes all the other endings pointless
>Rin ending
everything about Rin is weird as fuck, but it's a good ending. she's a very cute character
>new Katherine ending
absolutely disgusting

they did my girl K dirty

a tranny (in the scapegoat characterization by Yea Forums) would consider the awful Katherine ending a good one

>the scapegoat characterization

Attached: 1549986649207.jpg (2400x7000, 2.04M)

wtf I love Catherine now. What did they do to Katherine's new ending?

MENTALLY ILL TRANNIES BTFO

>What did they do to Katherine's new ending?
Time travel shenanigans

Vincent essentially gets cucked.

What the fuck? Is her new ending a bad ending?

not a bad ending but Vincent realizes she deserves better and goes back in time to prevent from them being a couple also Eric remains as Eric instead of EricA

This does sound like a shitty ending. What the fuck was Atlus thinking?

I mean Catherine was supposed to be the Chaos/don't want to settle and Katherine's whole deal was Law/marriage settling down.

Settling down with Catherine just seems ass backward, same as Katherine cucking Vincent.

It's kind of a Katherine freedom ending. Katherine breaks up for Vincent for good because she doesn't buy the thing about Catherine not really existing and decides to take a role as a model for her company which brings her into focus for other men. Vincent seems to be hopelessly trying to get her back with the small hint that she might get back together with him at some point.

Its just like an arcade. stages takes like 5-10 minutes max, if u go fast. so you could clear it in like 3 hours.
It takes more time chatting with the people on the bar than playing.

>HOW IS BABBY FORMED

I guess you didn't play on hard then or else I'm a brainlet.

This. It goes against the entire point.
Best ending is still Vince realizing that bitches ain't shit and he goes to space.

Im talking on normal mode, I supose he was asking why people got the endings so fast. And hard is really hard.

There was no purpose in the first place because Katherine sucked and the only worthwhile ending was space.

Best ending is Vince realizing that the trap is better than the bitches and he marries her in the space.

Inherently short, but it's supposed to be because replayability. You wanna see all the endings, don't you?

The new ending pretty much shows how much the developers favored Catherine at the end of the day since her new ending is pretty much the golden ending of the game for the cast. The original game at least came off as balanced, but it's undeniably in Catherine's favor with full body.

Yeah, it might not make much sense for what she represents, but Catherine's new ending is literally having your cake and eating it too. She's the total package now and completely invalidates Katherine, especially her new ending.

>golden ending of the game for the cast
except Eric

Are all of Vincent & Catherine's daughters succubus too?

specially for eric, he never becomes a monstrosity bound to kill himself

The ending doesn't go all the way back to where the game was set, Erica can still transition. I've not seen the ending but I heard it's implied they'll still transition

Does it bother anyone else that the localisation team made Vincent more vulgar and occasionally quippy contrary to his Jap dialogue?

>Erica can still transition. I've not seen the ending but I heard it's implied they'll still transition
empty lip service for the discord trannies all to soothe their headcannon and postponing their suicide for another month
it's on par with "kaiji is gay, naoto is trans"

Quite the opposite, it's a bad ending for Eric.

Eric as the cute neo-female Erica has a much better appeal than his nerdy twink counterpart that looks like Koushiro Izumi.

Katherinefags and Incels on suicide watch

Attached: 1565031924951.png (1261x731, 1024K)

that tranny barely looks human, EricA actually looks great

the tranny goblin looks more like Eric

Attached: 1551147795553.gif (284x120, 165K)

Space > K > C
space trap sucks

>cucK is now bargaining into an MGTOW

Catherine (New) > Space Trap Wife > Katherine (Old) > Catherine (Old) > Space MGTOW > Katherine (New)

notice how the only one who EVER falls for "her" charms is the clueless virgin of the group, none of the patrons at the bar ever hit on "her" and vincent&co constantly give "her" shit

Finally, an accurate ranking. Although, to be honest, I kinda like Catherine's original ending more than Katherine's original ending, but I think that's just because of my own values.

meanwhile the same virgin of the group doesn't show any interest in Eric, an evidence Erica was an improvement over Eric

Erica simply isn't as attractive as long-hair Catherine or short-hair Katherine, but looks miles better than Koushiro "Eric" Izumi

Attached: 1551147014817.jpg (249x388, 31K)

>she

the virgin of the group isn't gay, he got duped by erica
par for the course since trannies tend to prey on unexperienced sheltered minors

every time
I bet he also plays FFXIV kek

Attached: 1567539348917.jpg (1117x981, 360K)

kek

There is nothing that fills my heart with more joy than beautiful aryan children.

But he's right, these new ending for Cahterine and Katherine goes against the tone of the series and what both characters are supposed to represent.

>I was willing to accept Rin being a trap
>I was willing to accept Vincent pulled a reverse Korrasami
>I was willing to accept Rin was an angel/alien
>But then they showed the "true form" of her brother and by proxy Rin's as well

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?
I know the whole point of that route is not judging things by their appearance and how love can transcend gender, but that was a real kick in the balls.

Catherine was always best btw.

Attached: Bitches and Fags.png (1433x780, 463K)

I have seen some shit

youtu.be/Cw-9Q6fqxHQ

stinging satire for the tranny chasers in the audience, a neat little reminder that the thing they're desperate enough to settle for is actually hideous

How does it feels to know that you're never going to impregnate a beautiful woman multiple times Yea Forums?

>Reproduction propaganda in a Space America setting
What did Abe mean by this

this game mocks trannys and tranny enablers

Cringe. Being married is shit.

>woman
Why would I want to do that?

Attached: 1505100795889.gif (500x281, 722K)

You wont either fag, so im ok.

>the chaos
fuck off jordan peterson

any new features beside gay alien shit?

>anime

Thats how nature intended, but considering that you're an anime poster you're better off as the genetic dead end that you are.

I have two already, not sure if down to more.

new levels and co-op

Quality of life shit for the climbing like when you hang down the blocks it highlights the edges you can use to move, you can now see vincent through the blocks when he goes behind them
The drink trivia now features wine instead of whiskey
Two new dudes you can save at the bar, a cynical chef and a jolly oil baron
Several new flashback cutscenes with K
Several new present cutscenes with C
The jukebox now has Persona5 music

Attached: Snoozzz_Organics_Counting_Sheep_Blog-800x559.jpg (800x559, 45K)

Why did they have to make this game? why ruin a game on purpose? this game could have been remembered as a good game, now will be remembered as trash writing

It's Atlus operating procedure to do an enhanced version of their games sometime down the road. It let Studio Zero get their feet wet and push out their first game under their brand. The original true endings are still there while the new endings for Catherine and Katherine are essentially neutral law and neutral chaos.

>creates a balanced game
>releases an "enhanced" version with a new waifu that doesn't fit in the game

Atlus' modus operandi

Imagine breeding your hot wife and she pops out 3 kids who look exactly like her but younger
ooh boy

You can still play the vanilla game without any of the FB endings and Q though

>preorder it in August
>release day, still not sent
>friend's copy already shipped on Monday
>contact Amazon
>"it'll be sent today, don't worry, user"
>next day, nothing
>contact amazon again
>"it'll be sent this week, user, the last guy lied to you :^)"
What the fuck. They used to be so good, I got games and stuff in usually 1-2 days if I used express shipping, sometimes even with standard shipping. But for the past couple of years they take weeks to deliver anything, even choosing express shipping. My friend got his Astral Chain copy in 1 day and he opted for standard shipping. We're both europoors and live not that far from one another.

Can someone explain this "true form" thing? I don't intend to play the game so spoiler me all you want

>trusting that jew bezos

Can I play Beneath the Mask on the jukebox? This is important.

but pink

Attached: Drippy.png (680x654, 193K)

eh the magic piano literally makes the girls do a 180 in personality. Catherine wants a family and Katherine realizes Vincent was holding her back.

You unlock it after a couple of days, you start out with Wake Up Get Out There

Attached: latest[1].png (1868x816, 995K)

>New flashback cutscenes with K
Literally my main gripe with the original. Youve been going out with each other for 5 years, but they dont act like it. Getting phonecalls from K and the new cutscenes really shows that yes you are in a relationship and you did love each other at one point.

would fuck her and her brothers

so can they just transform into a humanoid at will, or what

>cuck
Is it cucking if they technically aren't together? The new K ending, she rejects Vincent and decides to pursue a modelling career at her company.

she isn't cucking him, but he's acting like a cuck

Shapeshifters, yeah. Pic related is the brother's boss form.

Attached: latest[1].png (626x809, 257K)

oh and new text messages with new pics for both K and C
it paints K's office as some fucked up place, sets up the cuck ending quite nicely actually

is she sexless or is there a dick and balls down there?

barbie doll

Young Katherine is by far the prettiest out of the 3 girls

Attached: 8h3ib1sz9ul11.jpg (873x490, 47K)

It kind of is because Vincent doesn't give up and turns into a hopeless suitor in Katherine's new ending.

dick and balls, it's a literal otokonoko

>already had a resting bitchface when she was a teenager

Sexless, Vince sees her naked at one point in the story and freaks out because he beliefs she has a dick tucked in. At least that's how they explain it, in the non-Rin routes it's presented as if she's just a boy and shoved her cock into Vince's face.

She's so fucking tiny compared to the others back then
Maybe she developed a complex about it and that's why she always wears those huge ass heels

IIRC Rin's species is male-only, so their human forms are also human males.

At least she's the good type of trap, looks like a full-blown female and she is a faggot interested in men.

>his room is full of toys and garbage
Very accurate depiction

Attached: 1556910888966.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

the resemblance is uncanny, but at least Rin looks good and isn't a "lesbian"

Attached: Room.jpg (1280x632, 163K)

Catherine always gets the best endings.

Attached: catherineending.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Attached: 1447761919925.png (444x472, 294K)

That if you cuck yourself you may as well keep remove one tranny and attempt to keep balance in the world.

What the fuck is going on in this room? Why would you live like this?

Why did they even include a tranny option at all in the game? It feels cringe playing a game where you unironically fuck a tranny like that's normal.

To remind you bitches and men that pretend to be bitches aint shit. Go to space. Advance humanity.

>p-p-please join me in my MGTOW crusade, I'm so lonely

>Fuck a succubus and have your own personal little corner of hell forever
>Fuck the chick that cheated on you with your best friend and then tried to pregnancy trap you.
>Go to space and stay both human and a man.
If it weren't for the fact that space is now apparently full of trannies the correct choice was obvious. Now it's Catherine as a human on Earth.

japanese culture, they're obsessed with girly trannies, every other anime nowadays has a trap fapbait

westerners aren't that much different, romans and greeks used to fuck teen twinks, but the spread of middle eastern religions changed that

So explain me this Catherine fags, you were all about MUH FREEDOM and MUH MARRIAGE GRAVE so you shit on Katherine having the gall of wanting Vincent to grow the fuck up and marry her already to start a family.
Then you get happy from this ?

your seething made your sentence come out all fucked up, try again

noooo stop nagging me with grammar you evil woman

seething Kuck

>cheated on you with your best friend
Why must you lie? I get that K isn't everyone's cup of tea but theres no reason to openly shit on her. Johnny asked her out after they broke up and she rejected him

>literally the opposite of what it's supposed to be
Atlus is so garbage lmao

Attached: yikes edel.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>Katherine
bitchy, manipulative
>Catherine
cute succ

>b-but muh male power fantasy ending with my personal exclusive succubus
>muh pink-haired waifu from space

>ninceldo replies to himself

i'm not even a nintentard, but there's no way this game isn't coming to the Switch

keep that hope alive

Attached: 1563202665734.jpg (694x248, 16K)

Persona 5 isn't Catherine

The fuck, Chief had a thing with Katherine?
Is that new Fullbody stuff? I've never heard of this before.

He's had a thing for her since the first game desu senpai.

What was the point of the original game then? Because for me, it was that relationships are bad.

Did they ever fix this?

should i spend time playing catherine (original) just for the story? dont give a fuck about puzzles.

Yes

the new version has a baby-easy mode that outright auto-wins you all puzzles

I vaguely do remember that being implied, but there was never any reason to suspect they actually did anything together.
Are you telling me K chested on Vince with one of his best friend's in Fullbody? Johnny isn't super emotional, but he never came across as the kind of person who would try and steal Vince's girl behind his back and keep quiet about it.

No. It's the same as it always was with Johnny having a crush on Katherine, but that is all it was. Johnny tries to ask out Katherine in her bad ending and is immediately shot down.

Attached: catherine-high-school.png (744x352, 191K)

Yeah it was in the original. He laments in his sheep form on how guilty he feels for liking his best friends girl.
Johnny only asks out K in the freedom ending after her and Vincent have broken up

Ah, okay. That other guy made it sound as if it's something that happens during the story, around when she tells Vince she might be pregnant. Thanks for the info

>I have two already, not sure if down to more.

Attached: 1547844063407.jpg (511x350, 41K)

Again, didn't cheat, the user was was wrong. In one of the endings when you breakup with K he asks her out, iirc he asks Vincent if it's okay first. But it's always been implied that he likes K and wanted to date her but couldn't because of Vincent. IE the cliff notes of his character is "My best friend is dating the girl I like"

>I'm the brooding cool suave mysterious guy of the group, the Sasuke if you will, I won't ever get married until I find my one true soulmate
>BOOO HOOO THE GIRL I LIKE IS DATING MY BEST FRIEND AND SHE THINKS I'M LAME
in the end he was the biggest cuck of them all

Attached: J2.png (737x835, 349K)

>cool suave
>Sasuke

I still see Joker being Vincent and Catherine's son
those two would be the type to send him away because he'll get in the way of their fucking. gets hell based personas like Sataneal and Arsene because his mom is a demon

>I still see Joker being Vincent and Catherine's son

only works if Joker is a time-traveller

In a way Catherine's new end still fits her theme of nonchalance and freedom.
Vincent didn't have to face his faults and make up for his errors, reality and time just fixed themselves and removed his responsibilities altogether so he can stay with his little demon who conveniently got approved for reality.
At least you can be sure Katherine's relationship with Paul is a good one, the entire point of the game was that Vincent wasn't worthy of Katherine and they had to go separate ways for Heavens to fix that, and since Vincent is still running from his responsibilities it means he barely changes in this scenario.
He ends up better because Catherine is a fucking demon so she's got her way to make sure Vincent doesn't repeat the same fuckups.
So despite being seething Katfag I can understand why this is seen as the "best" end.

Cool head cannon but the games aren't connected

LMAO seething CAVE fans

>Vincent wasn't worthy of K
K thought he was worthy, other wise she wouldn't have gone out with him for 5 years. Katherine wanted to take the next step and Vincent was scared. I personally like the idea of Vincent going through a week of hell to understand what's important to him and how much K means to him.
I'm just miffed that K also didnt get a new good ending at least add a picture to the end credits showing pregnant katherine. I know Cs new ending isn't called good ending but come on it's a good ending and Ks new ending is a bad one for Vincent the player and technically a good one for Katherine.

Is it still so hard on hard?

>months tendies and pee-sea's tried to shitpost it would be censored only to get BTFO
based

To be fair Katherine didn't need a new good end, she already got her happy marriage in the original game and full body expands on her background story with Vincent making it look less like a dysfunctional relationship, her new end is more to balance out Catherine's new one.
Cat gets commitment and Kat gets freedom in a role reversal.

>OG C
becomes the demon king, gets a succubus harem
>OG K
settles down
>New C
settles down and get kids, even one of his dead friend is now alive
>New K
gets dumped

what's even the point of Katherine in Full Body?

Getting a boyfriend who doesn't suck

I mean the devs had to find a way to balance it. Original game people mostly went with Katherine. And they added some more to Katherine and Vincents background, but yeah K gets pushed aside to promote the face of the game C and the new girl.

Attached: catherine_or_katherine_thumb.jpg (563x451, 97K)

Attached: 1565443981942.jpg (720x732, 76K)

Classic was Catherine vs Katherine, FB is Catherine vs Rin

Morons who haven't gone through the story fail to recognise the theme of the game is change and new possibilities, what else is new?
>Catherine's new ending is literally having your cake and eating it too
Apparently character development and growth is not a thing.
Having your cake and eating it in this case would be if Vincent ended up with the ''free' K in her new ending since that would be exactly what he wanted at the start of the story rendering it pointless.
That's an unofficial poll made before it was released in the West.
Note that this was released just before Full Body came out in Japan.
Lol, that's the funniest piece of bullshit I have read in a while since first of all, you're describing the new C ending and 2nd of all K had nothing to do with why Vincent and Catherine went back in time.
Catherine represents freedom, given that her life job and purpose as a succubus is to sleep around and seduce men to kill them. A form of freedom for her would be to be in a committed relationship with a human she loves.

Catherine is best girl/ending/wife/mom:
youtube.com/watch?v=qkJZ2nHvSEg

I forget to link the poll released before FB came out in Japan:
twitter.com/stud_zero/status/1056833007904903168

to remind meganefags their fetish is dumb and wrong

Attached: urine2.jpg (256x324, 29K)

GIVE CATHERINE MOMMY GF RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1538166389709.jpg (962x539, 31K)

Who are you quoting?

LMAO

>replied
gottem

Attached: catherine-full-body-new-1-1.jpg (640x360, 21K)

Qatherine > Catherine > Katherine

>Qatherine

she's got the best face and haircut, but two big disadvantages: her flat chest and her penis

Catherine is the best looking of the bunch, but I dislike her default haircut

Good thing she lets her hair down in the best ending.

Attached: New Catherine ending pic 1.png (1005x581, 799K)

Cute!

We all know how that road ends for him

Attached: cowboy-bebop.jpg (624x385, 23K)

He was the Severus Snape of the group

>mfw the whole controversy bullshit has ruined any discussion that could be had about this game

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

It's not ruined, there's still plenty of room to laugh at fans of Katherine for their shit taste.

Attached: KatherineFans.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Plz dont be mean. I'll admit that C has more good endings than K. I just like Katherine's look and personality better

>Kfags claiming they're an oppressed minority

Based. Death to trannies and incels.

Attached: 1560186007053.jpg (1345x617, 133K)

I'm not talking about Katherinefags, I mean the stupid tranny bullshit that gets brought up every single fucking time there's a Catherine thread now

>cucKs hiding behind tRannies so Chads don't bully them

>Girl 1 Ending
>Girl 2 Ending
>Girl (Male) Ending
>MGTOW Ending

no harem ending with all 3 plus Erica, why?

even this awful character got one

Attached: 1550850483121.png (675x1200, 174K)

Because Vincent already gets the best possible harem in the True Chaos ending

Attached: truechaos.gif (500x320, 806K)

I wish this was real.

It's cool, I'm not a sore winner, at least not until people start nagging on and on about >muh themes of the original are ruined!
I don't hate K that much honestly but it's just satisfying this has happened after a lot of people called Catherine's ending in the original a 'joke' ending but when she gets a 'serious' ending oh its absurd.
To those people: fuck off
I know you were talking about trans shit, that's why it's better to focus on something else instead of bringing more spotlight on it.

t. C fag
Anyone knows that Catherine got way too much favor in this remake. Somehow turning into a human, somehow going back in time, and somehow getting with Vincent. It's a complete copout to make C-fags happy.

>Chads throw a bone
>cucKs bite the hand

Alright, heh, here we go:
1. She's not human, she's just visible (pic related)
2. She's a demonic succubus and possibly related to a goddess (in the mythology for Nergal and Ishtar, Nergal married Ishtar's sister) So is time travel really that absurd.
3. Vincent wanted to be with Catherine before she decided to go back in time. He also remembered his memories from the og timeline after he went back. Catherine didn't force Vincent to choose her.

Attached: New Catherine ending pic 3.png (1006x579, 1.01M)

I mean Catherine's push was obvious the moment they announced 11 different VAs for japanese Cather6

Are there extra nights in Fullbody? Just did the drink trivias on night 8 but it doesn't seem like it's the last ones

Yes, also this.
I feel dumb myself for not figuring that out until I saw the ending.

Could at least learn how to do makeup

Rin route.

>11 different VAs

Attached: ca5.jpg (704x593, 361K)

Honestly, I did the true Rin ending and the writing felt really bad.
Katherine doesn't even love you, wants to control your life and is doing it more out of duty.
Catherine is a filthy succubus who's in it because you're a cute toy but if you rise up to be a bigger man you can have her for yourself.
Rin's options to go for his route are stupid and he has basically no flaws with the only being that he's a guy.
>hey, do you think you should be in control of your life?
>yes
>bunch of questions about you being a insecure fuck who never leaves your comfort zone
>no, I do leave my comfort zone
>congrats you're locked on the route to fuck the trap now
t-thanks game.

Attached: Rin_True_Ending_Trophy.png (240x240, 123K)

You can fuck the trap and go to Space be a Space Producer.

>he has basically no flaws with the only being that he's a guy.

being a guy isn't flaw, her flaw is having the ugliest genitalia

boomer Vincent

>cuck tier
New Katherine ending
3rd woman endings

>normie tier
old + new Catherine endings
Old Katherine ending

>chad tier
Neutral ending

>So is time travel really that absurd.
Yes, because it wasn't established anywhere else in the story so is just an asspull to give her a better ending.

Full Body is just the typical Atlus fair of remaking a game and either adding a new character no one asked for, or amplifying one character's importance far above the rest of the cast. They did both by adding Rin and amplifying C. They removed all the negatives of C's relationship, the cheating and betrayal of K, then they gave C a better Good End than K, and then they made it even worse by giving K a Worse Bad ending for no good reason. At least this game flopped.

It IS his only flaw.
It's how the game presents the fact that he's a guy as a flaw for Vincent to surpass. It's literally what his route is about, Vincent realizing he doesn't care because he loves him and chasing after Rin anyway.

>MGTOWs still trying to recruit people

>Yes, because it wasn't established anywhere
Vincent has a poster for space tourism in his room, since the vanilla version

Attached: Space_Tourism.jpg (463x335, 21K)

Oh yeah, also forgot to add, you get to go to space, your trap is actually an alien/angel and you become a Space Producer as you live truly to yourself.
It's every good bit of the neutral ending except you have a trap to fuck.

Attached: wakarimasu.jpg (843x312, 38K)

So you can't get the achievements on the other routes?

>he has basically no flaws with the only being that he's a guy.
Yep, hit the nail on the head there. Rin's route being bad is just from poor quality or lazy writing.
Hell, if you look at the entrance of Rin's brother, it's very similar to when Nergal appears in the True/Good Catherine ending.
Catherine can send you a text saying she wish she met you earlier in different circumstances and is reconsidering the idea of committed relationships.
You can reply agreeing that you wish you could go back in time.
You can also essentially reply saying that you will commit to her.
There's also this scene which serves as foreshadowing Catherine wanting to play a bigger role in Vincent's life.
youtube.com/watch?v=dqy0EaGmdg4
I'm not entirely sure, maybe?

Attached: textmessages.png (1252x704, 768K)

Space travel =/ time travel
Its suspension of disbelief really. I can believe demons causing men to have dreams that kill them, but time travel is a step to far for me.
I dont fault anyone for liking C or Rin it's all preference really.

Okay? What does that have to do with Time Travel? Before the Space Shuttle was shut down you could pay Roscosmos $20m for a 10 day trip to the ISS. NASA has recently announced that they'll allow private astronauts onto the ISS starting from 2020 for $35k per day per person. Space Tourism being more affordable doesn't mean magical time travel is fitting.

After kicking his ass Vincent makes Dumuzid cough up the money for his wedding with K, otherwise he would have been too broke to afford it.
Magical realism is a part of the story, you either take it or leave it

so what you saying is, it's better to play older version?

Alright that's just plain wrong. Vincent holds the wedding at the bar, he only gets a loan from boss in the freedom ending.
Depends desu. FullBody added online which is fun as hell and fixed Babel. It also added some more history to Katherine and Vincent's relationship.

>loan
It's not a loan, he extorts him pretty much, a common theme in stories where you gamble with demons and win

>playing Catherine online
why

Attached: woody.jpg (432x576, 45K)

the vanilla version had a small tight knit competitive scene, at least in japan

Does the online even work? I tried a dozen matches on launch day and only one didn't disconnect

Isn't she a male but Alien Male? I mean, I don't think Vincent would freak out about her being a boy when he saw him naked.

How can Katherinetrannies ever hope to recover?

he's an alien that took a female(male) appearance but there's nothing down there

Where are you getting this
>there's nothing down there
from?

>Spiral Corridor Stage 7-4

Just why

It was that both you and your partner need to be reasonably mature to have a successful relationship, and that hardships don't mean you should go looking to instantly replace the person or ignore them. K makes dumb choices but she does it out of a panic and want for Vincent to finally stop being an indecisive and lazy person while Vincent makes dumb choices because he's a lazy layabout without a prospect for his future. C is supposed to be a bad or at least joke ending no matter what you pick because it's basically admitting that cheating on your significant other is okay once things start going south, and that abandoning a relationship because you're bored is a very selfish and childish way of thinking about things.

Now the message seems to be that cheating on someone you don't care about is a good thing without you even telling the person you want your relationship to be through and that if something isn't going right in your relationship you should get out of dodge immediately because that bitch is simply a bitch and there's nothing more to it than that.

>there's nothing down there
Orlando even talks about Rin packing heat when they discuss the event at the bar later on. The fuck are you even on about?

Attached: rinhasapenis.png (1237x661, 755K)

I would've been fine with C's ending had K gotten a good ending too. Despite C's "I know I'm an immortal succubus who's probably lead many men to their death, but I love you actually" being a bit of an asspull, the thing that's most egregious to me is giving C the unambiguous best ending out of all of them while simultaneously giving K the worst ending. If they gave K a "Vincent goes back in time to be with her so that he doesn't lead her around for 5 years" ending then it would at least make sense.

if Rin doesn't have anything down there like a doll, then she's the best girl by far

wait, you get to tame the succubus?

>Despite C's "I know I'm an immortal succubus who's probably lead many men to their death, but I love you actually" being a bit of an asspull
Well, I mean C literally says all of that. She also has feelings for Vincent in the original the only change is that she's more open to the idea of a committed relationship.
>giving C the unambiguous best ending out of all of them
Eh that's debatable- the Rin ending is literally about her piano music giving everyone better lives.
>If they gave K a "Vincent goes back in time to be with her so that he doesn't lead her around for 5 years" ending then it would at least make sense.
Something being 'balanced' for the audience doesn't necessarily mean it makes more sense purely within the story itself.

Him going after aliens on the True Rin ending showed that he's my nigga once he evolves from being a cuck.
FUCK Aliens. Literally.

Attached: headpat the cosmic horror.jpg (1060x896, 292K)

>joke
I agreed with most of what you said, but catherine is a legit option. This is coming from a KBro, but some people can't handle relationships and C represents accepting that and giving into lust

I would have settled on an end scene picture showing pregnant Katherine. Bringing the game full circle with Vincent legit being happy that hes gonna be a father

>Chads
>cucKs
>tRannies

kek

I mean, it's a legit option but it shows that you're a pretty deplorable human being if you go with that option because it shows you have no regard for people who are close to you simply because of your selfishness and inability to commit.

Could someone that has played Full Body say what exactly did they change? Is it overall better than the OG one I played a decade ago or is it true they censored a bunch of stuff?

Attached: 1565816816167.png (432x432, 200K)

These new endings only happen if you lock yourself into the Rin Route but reject going after him anyway.
You get into the Rin route by picking the possibilities where Vincent doesn't want to be controlled and is fine with trying out new things.
So, if you still go for C after Vincent had those realizations I guess his development goes onto her and they try out settling down.
And if you go for K after Vincent had those realizations, she's the one who tries to improve herself and leaves him, as you basically failed the very thing you realized by trying to stay with her.

If you never get into the Rin route, I believe you get the original endings.

Attached: CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING.jpg (719x720, 51K)

One path is the same game but it has a branching point about half way through that is all new content. I don't think anything was censored besides the steelbook cover art.

They changed Erica's name in the credits and a piece of dialogue when Vincent says that she couldn't become a female wrestler. Fuck in one of the new endings Erica becomes a female wrestler

>Cheating on your SO is okay is the point of C route
user I...

Have you ever been in a relationship? Do you know what temptation is? Often times leaving your SO for another person is the correct choice. Not to say cheating is moral, but it's extremely human

You're forgetting a few:
>remixed mode with new block types, including it changing the Rapunzel stages
>camera now moves behind the stage if you hang from a block there
>online modes for versus and babel
>more unlockable characters for babel and versus mode

It's funny how rent-free 14 is in WoWbabs heads now

>Eh that's debatable- the Rin ending is literally about her piano music giving everyone better lives.
But C's ending doesn't have Paul die, doesn't have Vincent lead K around for 5 years, and has Vincent start a happy family.
>Something being 'balanced' for the audience doesn't necessarily mean it makes more sense purely within the story itself.
Don't act as if C's ending makes sense within the story. Asspull C, a literal succubus, wanting to settle down when her whole thing was "I don't want to be restricted" along with another asspull time travel out of nowhere. Her entire thing is an attempt to remove all the negatives of her original good ending (abandoning and betraying K and becoming a demon lord with a harem) while completely ignoring the plot. If K got an asspull time travel ending it would at least be balanced.

That new Katherine ending is fucking awful, space is truly the only good ending

>WoWbabs
only a tranny would use this insult

>I mean the devs had to find a way to balance it.
Not really since the entire point was to reject C and understand what the point of picking K was. Accepting C is admitting you don't want to own up to your mistakes and forgive K for hers (Specifically the lying/manipulating bit) and instead opt for the easy and dishonest route that offers no self-improvement. The game very clearly wants you to come to that understanding rather than be petty or at least choose the choice that offers leaving on good terms.

>Not to say cheating is moral, but it's extremely human
But it's still a bad and selfish choice, that's the entire point. So what if you're tempted? No one forced you to bed another women and then thrust into her love canal repeatedly, that's entirely on you. Even if it happens you've basically broken the trust of your SO forever for your own selfish wants because you're unable to come to terms with something that your SO lacks or doesn't offer. It's an awful thing to do to someone.

>tfw played the original Catherine with my ex-girlfriend and will be playing Full Body alone

Dunno if I want to do it yet bros.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

>lead her around.
They were happy in the beginning. It's only now that they are getting older that Katherine wants Vincent to commit.

Is the Persona DLC like a special episode or something?

Not entirely right.
First the Rin route is legit just Rin endings- bad/normal/good.
To get the 2 other new endings for K and C you have to stay on the og route.
On day 5, you can send C and/or K a video of Rin playing piano so it is either one of those 2 who as you mention has that realization of trying out new things. In Rin's ending they describe it as 'opening the minds of humans (or in this case also demons), allowing new possibilities to blossom'
Right, C if anything is just supposed to represent an alternate life and even in her new ending it's still a clean slate for Vincent to start over with her and use his past experience to make things right this time.
>But C's ending doesn't have Paul die, doesn't have Vincent lead K around for 5 years, and has Vincent start a happy family.
It is happier for Vincent, C and Paul but for literally all other characters it is debatable.
In the Rin ending, Jonny finds his soulmate, Vincent is a successful music producer, Toby and Erica become professional wrestlers, K is still happy and friends with Vincent and is going to try out new things in her life.
> C, a literal succubus, wanting to settle down when her whole thing was "I don't want to be restricted"
Her whole job was to sleep around and seduce men, if anything she was living freely by ignoring her job to spend more time with Vincent so her new ending is just an extension of that.
>If K got an asspull time travel ending it would at least be balanced.
Again, repeating myself: more balanced =/= makes more sense
Whereas K is a human so her suddenly traveling through time would make no sense.
Your own words, user:
>C, a literal succubus

Just adds Joker to the Babel and multiplayer mode. Also the rest of the phantom themes will commentate while Joker climbs

go forty percent yourself

>having a succubus steal your previous life energy to birth more demons and worse yet, go after your bank account for child support

Nah, I'm good.

>Four children

Attached: 1266600429730.jpg (390x386, 21K)

he's doing his part

are you?

Atlus do yourselves a favor and just release a patch to update the classic into the new version already on PC/Xbox 1/Switch

Attached: Helmet.gif (97x129, 343K)

Nah, K is the one after money (2:44)
youtube.com/watch?v=NgBHD_xBVUY

I'm glad that once the usual suspects get bored and leave we can have a legit conversations. Love you guys

I will tho, not just yet. Gonna wait till she's a little more ripe.
Playing this game with her was a bad idea.

Attached: good_advice.jpg (2118x1352, 286K)

>Switch
YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING

People get rewarded for doing the "wrong" thing all the time user. In C case even in the original game Vincent gets a demon Harem. The entire point of the story isn't to punish him for cheating, but to punish him for being indecisive, as seen by the only times he gets bad ends

I mean she turns down the suitors so she's not bouncing from dick to dick, her new ending is about being free

What is considered a sensible bedtime?

>her new ending is about being free
>to bounce from dick to dick

>the one boy in a family of succubi girls

Jury's still out on that, I figured she hooked up with the blonde pilot.
Either way, she does come across as a bit vain-
3 times throughout the story, she essentially says "Am I really that undesirable to you?"
I get she also has a new mindset in 'freedom' ending but it also comes across as she just dressed a bit more slutty and is single so now she will now have an amazing life by hanging out and leeching off the power and success of wealthy successful men. It's not exactly that empowering when you think of it that way.
If the ending portayed her more as becoming a massive celebrity model or something, that would work better.

>Her whole job was to sleep around and seduce men, if anything she was living freely by ignoring her job to spend more time with Vincent so her new ending is just an extension of that.
I'm 99% sure she focuses on one man at a time. You only ever hear from one other man she's seduced.
>Whereas K is a human so her suddenly traveling through time would make no sense.
I was more implying that Vincent would go back in time by making a deal with Mutton. It doesn't even have to be time travel, an equivalent ending with Vincent surrounded by kids or hugging a pregnant K would be fine. Anything that isn't a metaphorical cuck ending who be fine. That's what I mean by "balance," a very good K ending just like how C got a very good ending.

23 and you are in the bed
00:00 at max

>already 27

fuck user is it too late for me?

I'm not saying that it's punishing cheating, more that it's pushing you towards an understanding of why the C ending is a bad thing and the K ending is a much more responsible and adult way of seeing a relationship. Yeah, Vincent still "wins" in a sense and he's able to make a decisive enough decision, but it's basically trading in any sense of maturity or growth as a person to live in your base desires selfishly.

read
a minimum of 6 hours per night too

Okay I have to point out one mistake first:
I'm 99% sure she focuses on one man at a time. You only ever hear from one other man she's seduced.
She was supposed to seduce multiple men at once; (6:06) "I was spending time with you when I was supposed to be seducing other men."
So yeah, her choosing to be with Vincent still counts as a form of freedom in my eyes.
youtube.com/watch?v=qraDdTckcWI
However:
>I was more implying that Vincent would go back in time by making a deal with Mutton. It doesn't even have to be time travel, an equivalent ending with Vincent surrounded by kids or hugging a pregnant K would be fine. Anything that isn't a metaphorical cuck ending who be fine. That's what I mean by "balance," a very good K ending just like how C got a very good ending.
Yeah, okay, I wouldn't mind something like that at all. Even though obviously my favourite character is Catherine, seeing Vincent use his wish to go back in time and make things right with K works. It sure is better than just getting Boss to arrange a meeting and then pay for a wedding.
I mean Boss used his wish to become a literal God, why can't Vincent think a bit bigger than: arrange a meeting with his ex who he can literally just text then fund a wedding?
I actually think that's a good idea, user.

I know one of the endings you can fuck a demon and go into the underworld but not sure why but I hate Rin's ending

>Catherine true ending
>become a demon and get a harem of succs as you kick the demon lord's ass

>Qatherine/Rin true ending
>REJECT GOD and save humanity from extinction just so you can fuck your space trap

>Katherine true ending
>get married and live a good life

One of these is not like the other.

Attached: z zzzzzzzz.jpg (313x313, 37K)

C end isn't a bad thing if thats the life you want to lead, IE demon harem or leaving your clingy gf for superior demon gf. Selfish sure but being honest with your desires is way more mature than the alternative. Any good ending Vincent has matured. it's like I'm talking with the actual Katherine

go hit the bed user. also make sure that the room you are sleeping is dark

Exactly.
Vincent's entire speech to Boss is essentially about how men and women can choose to live their lives how they want and there is no roadmap.
Don't do something simply because you think it's what others want from you.
Realise what you want in life and try to live it accordingly.

>if thats the life you want to lead
But that's the thing, it is a bad life to lead. It's not admitting to your faults or failures and acting like a selfish prick. It shows you're immoral, a terrible person to trust, and shows you can't commit to anything unless it's self-serving. Basically every bad aspect of a person all rolled up into a ball and then trying to justify all the bad decisions as "Because I want to do it".
>but being honest with your desires is way more mature than the alternative
You can be honest but that doesn't mean it's healthy or good to live such a life. If you want to be a piece of shit then what the hell does that say about you? It's like saying "I've decided I want to get fucked up on heroin" as if that's a respectable choice in life.

Yea, I was wrong about that C stuff. My bad.

I honestly wonder what Atlus was thinking making that ending. It's basically the old Bad Ending but it tells you that K is better off without Vincent. It's like they wanted to piss off half the fanbase while jerking off the other half.

>new PersonaR scene of joker being visited by his blonde sisters

I'm kind of shocked how much you missed the point of the game. If cheating is something that offends you to this level why did you play it?

>But that's the thing, it is a bad life to lead. It's not admitting to your faults or failures and acting like a selfish prick. It shows you're immoral, a terrible person to trust, and shows you can't commit to anything unless it's self-serving. Basically every bad aspect of a person all rolled up into a ball and then trying to justify all the bad decisions as "Because I want to do it".
Purely your opinion.
"Because I want to do it" is more than enough justification, and if you want to do it then it is not a bad decision to begin with. You only live one life, why would you waste it with making regrets?

Thank you user

Well, there were some people who felt K was 'too good' for Vincent so this is supposed to be some sort of: 'Yeah, see what you missed out on' ending
The way Ishtar says "But Katherine seems to have something to say about that..." at around 2:40 makes me feel it was for the people who wanted to feel validated for believing K was out of Vincent's league.
youtube.com/watch?v=JzF--J6MuxQ
>You only live one life, why would you waste it with making regrets?
Is that a deliberate reference to the space ending?

It applies to every ending, but space hammers it home the hardest

>and if you want to do it then it is not a bad decision to begin with
It's not a bad decision to you, but that's terrible reasoning. Is murder not a bad decision if it makes you happy? What about walking around punching people at random? What about fraud? What about cheating people out of their money? What about using someone until you've gotten enough out of them and then dropping them like a brick? What about treating someone terrible just to prop your own ego up?
>why would you waste it with making regrets?
Because the bad choices you make will end up making even more regrets due to the simple fact that they're bad choices? What kind of a person cheats on someone, generally ignores making difficult choices, and can't make a serious decision to save their life and doesn't regret some aspect of what they do later on in life? Bad choices attract more bad choices and bad people.
Vincent obviously ended up making a choice, and to him it's a good choice (and K as well even if she sunk in that much time into a relationship), but it's essentially just self-aggrandizing. What happens if he runs into hardship or boredom with his harem? He'll be back to square one.

you're stretching this argument too much
and you're arguing for sticking with someone to not hurt their feelings

>and you're arguing for sticking with someone to not hurt their feelings
I literally said to get out of the relationship if it's not going well for either of you. The difference here is you don't cheat on the chick and lead her on for years at the same time then justify it as something good. If that's what gave him the wake up call then so be it, but it's still a very shitty thing to do, especially with stringing K along.

It isn't terrible reasoning at all, you don't live your life for others, there's nothing bad about pushing some people around to make space for yourself.
This doesn't mean you have to slice someone's neck so everyone makes space for you, we can all think and be rational and minimize the damage. But by all means, you should still try to make that space for you.
Once you give up on yourself, you give up on others. You shouldn't even be trying to make relationships if you can't properly put yourself first in your life.

Life isn't black and white.

>Equating cheating with any of those things
Fun unrelated fact, in the Divine comedy cheating/lust is the least punished sin of all and the most common committed . Who hurt you user? it's okay you're safe.here

Catherine is the catalyst for change in the story, had she not shown up Vincent would have begrudgingly married Katherine and the both of them would have been slowly and gradually miserable

>Because the bad choices you make will end up making even more regrets due to the simple fact that they're bad choices?
They aren't bad choices because they are what you want, stop trying to imply they are from the beginning.
The world isn't black and white. If you want to do something, there is a reason to why and consequences to such a decision, think them through and if you can deal with the consequences then there is absolutely no problem what so ever and it isn't a bad choice at all.
Living a selfish life is the first step to living properly. This goes even more if you want to do good to others.

It's almost like this is a coming of age story no matter what path Vincent takes with the moral in all of them being MAN UP AND MAKE A CHOICE

>there's nothing bad about pushing some people around to make space for yourself.
Of course you're going to look out for yourself primarily, but there's many things bad about using others in the ways Vincent did and not knowing when to throw in the towel on certain matters to recompose yourself.
>You shouldn't even be trying to make relationships if you can't properly put yourself first in your life.
Obviously, but you shouldn't justify using people and then tossing them out like it's nothing.

My point of going to those extremes is making the comparison that you're doing bad things because you want to please yourself and then saying it's okay to do them because it makes you feel happy. Cheating is a bad thing from many aspects even if it happens all the time in reality. It ruins trust not only from the person directly close to you but also all around you, it shows your moral standing as a person (Which is to say, not good), it shows your ability to commit to things, and so on. It's basically a black mark on you as a person, but that's not to say you can't admit you made a mistake doing it.

the problem with cheating is just that it wouldnt be the right way to exit a relationship, its cowardly, does it matter that much in the end? no, but it makes you a considerate guy to cut things off correctly, instead of abruptly and secretly changing the status of the whole relationship. having lived through problems without even cheating you learn that you cant lead on people or they will end up pretty fucked up, from personal experienced i used to think being neutral, avoiding problems, and keeping everyone happy was ideal, but in reality you learn that you need to make a choice, decide what you want, deal with your problems, thats what user is alluding to (i believe). Sure you can be an inconsiderate shit and feel its all fine without regrets but even if youre only thinking of yourself it will probably come and bite you back in the ass, because a clean cut off will always be better

You are taking what Vincent did hilariously personally. Are you SURE your not Katherine?

For anyone interested, here's the Full Body soundtrack that came with the special edition

mega(dot)nz/#!9WJxjAga!1omiJ267wy-nfFZ0aigY_1JBczX8-kR48eXmhRY76g4

Attached: CoverCFBOST.jpg (1024x994, 120K)

>go balls deep on some girl while you have a girlfriend home
>want to go balls deep on some girl, postpone it for a couple of days, break up with your gf, then go balls deep on some girl
the end result is the same, you're arguing for the diplomacy and proper etiquette when breaking up

You realize the story would be 1000x more boring if Vincent did the "right" from the start and broke up with his girlfriend right?

What do you think life is like for little Vincent over there? He looks to be the second oldest, besides the daughter behind the couch.
Hell, what in general do you think it’s like in Vincent and Catherine’s home? I feel there’s great sitcom potential in this setup.

This is really disgusting

Should I be honest and answer the questions as I actually would, or go into it with an agenda and try to cheat the system into giving me the ending I want?

Attached: 1566347503312.jpg (333x333, 29K)

well im not trying at all to change the story, im just stating why it would be better to be considerate in real life, and why something even outside of morality would be better just for yourself as a personal advice, i clearly like the way things are inside the story, i actually really even enjoy fictional stressful stories about guys keeping several girls, and i agree that for the game the cheating must occur to be interesting

You're right there. Vincent needed to go threw hell to finally understand what he finds important. Weather that be that he loves Katherine and wants to continue his life with her or that hes not ready and lives a life of freedom

Follow ur heart user. Just b urself

after a friend told me this ive kept on doing it this way, first you do a playthrough as you would do in real life, just to see where youd end up, then you do one where you try and get the ending you wish, its better for immersion on the first playthrough since its also usually sorta blind

>Mfw French from the Pyrenees, AKA might as well be a Spaniard with that olive skin and black hair
>Gf is a pale skin blonde
>Mfw my dick
Great to know it pisses people off too

Attached: 608.jpg (405x540, 95K)

JUST FUCKING HAVE SEX ALREADY

As long you don't have your girlfriend hovering over your shoulder while you play(it's pretty common actually) just be honest

and I get that, my point is that K's side promotes actual development as a person whereas C's side promotes hedonism and selfishness as the development (Until Full Body). Their goal with the story is of acceptance of self while also showing maturity as a person and a consequence of that.
I find it strange you think I'm taking this personally. This all started because I said the point of the story was to show growth and maturity as a person via K while C's side is presented more as selfishness and not really growth as a person but simply growth in the sense of being able to make a decision. In C's path Vincent "wins", but it's only on the carnal sense rather than anything deeper than that.
>the end result is the same
For Vincent, sure, for K it's a very different deal because she won't have to deal with being backstabbed or anything like that, and even if she does it will be less impactful to her since she's not committed to the relationship anymore.

I was actually excited to play this game against other people after all these years. Why does it have to be so fucking bad

Attached: Why2.jpg (210x357, 41K)

Most people dont go into relationships intending to cheat, it's something that happens for a million reasons which gives you a lot of room to use it for stories. You're oversimplying things heavily by just going IF YOU CHEAT UR A BAD PERSON. And this game (and most stories that use cheating in general from the view of the protagonist when they are the chrater) doesn't ever set up Vincent as a bad person because he cheated

Well, all the kids look rather happy.
I think Catherine would be a rather sweet mom and very protective of her kids, only really getting angry if she thinks her kids are being threatened.
Seeing Vincent and Catherine's family life and how they interact with his old friends could be very interesting stuff.
Actually, just seeing how Catherine shakes up his high school past would be somewhat interesting, Vincent would have to decide whether it would be appropriate at any point to interfere in people's lives knowing their future.

>hedonism and selfishness
personal biased interpretation on your end

So then what do you think it is? "Breaking the chains" by ignoring important decisions in life to chase the woman you cheated with as the bitch you cheated on deserved it for roping you into a committed relationship? One that you yourself got into might I add.

this is hardcore cucKoldry right here, bros
the fact you're even using "hedonism" as a regular day-to-day word is very suspect

never said youre just bad if you cheat, i clearly stated that even if you want to argue its better to do so its clearly not that simple, that usually not being assertive at making choices leads you to problems you probably thought you were avoiding, my arguments werent against the story, and im not that moral thoughtful of a person, but reading arguments on how just do what you want, feels like hey i learned a lesson, you know do what you want but be a little more mindful thats it. I wouldnt argue against Vincent being bad, but being passive, and being inconsiderate is to a point not only bad to those around you but probably will have impact in your own life, thats all, youre arguing against me as if our points were completely apart, no oversimplification from my end really

It's literally the best way to explain ditching hard choices to fuck multiple girls at the same time with no concern for anyone else but yourself.

How is he ignoring the decision? He broke up with K and decided he'd rather be a demon harem lord. He has a goal and is acting on it in a productive way.

>Katherinefags

Attached: 1316984165009.jpg (654x471, 47K)

Do the killings still occur in Cs new ending when she goes back in time?

Unclear, Paul is still alive in the new timeline and Boss is nowhere to be seen but we know there are more succubi from the og true C ending.

>How is he ignoring the decision?
By not having a decent discussion with K to break it off and instead become a demon harem lord? Unless I'm remembering this wrong. Him going to become part of the harem is fine if he at least explained and came to terms with why he wanted to break up, but I could have sworn he just up and leaves her without any serious thought to it besides being scared of commitment. If I remember wrong then I apologize.

The biggest flaw of Catherine as a game is that there is zero reason not to go for C. You can either get a demon harem and loving wife OR have a loving wife and family with her. K fags are on suicide watch

Wasn't the ending in OPs pic also in the original game? I remember that picture.

>ditching hard choices
but he doesn't tho, in every single ending he doesn't end up with K he takes the time to explain they're not right for each other and break up somewhat amicably, she even airs out some of her dirty laundry too

Then that's my mistake, I could have sworn he mostly just bolts out of there in the C endings, it's been a while.

K breaks up with Vince first in all endings because she finds out he was cheating on her. It's only in Ks ending does Vincent try to get back with her

>not going space

Attached: 1443778656759.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Well, it's not like it's a competition when the other ending are just faggotry and cuckolding. I guess this was part of his plan.

Took it long enough to find this post. First, she gave you more power than any man could wish for, and now she is giving a man the biggest happiness there is, a traditional family without any of the retardation people have been pushing for the last couple decades.

>heterosexual is now a fetish
What? Next thing you're telling me that pregnancy is a fetish too.

Multiplayer tourney stream starting now for anyone who cares:
twitch.tv/atlususa

What are your values, user?

Maybe being a decent human being and valuing loyalty would be a reason not to go for C?

What if I cant get over Catherine trying to kill me? I just like Katherine and her personality more desu

Fair enough, different strokes desu senpai

Gunna have to agree with this guy. It's certainly an option, so is eating junk food for dinner.

Really there should just be a fourth girl option where she sucks Vincent's dick and funds his space tour.

>Maybe being a decent human being
>deplorable
This is your average cucKold

Everyone was picking Katherine. The dev wanted to see if this was because people thought it was the right choice or because they truely liked Katherine. So he gives Catherine a new happy ending and Katherine a new bad ending.

Attached: Wssyd.png (233x194, 84K)

>drink trivia now features wine instead of whiskey
Ruined.

I definitely picked Katherine partially because i initially thought it was the right thing to do and because she sounds like Rukia's (bleach) voice actor, holy shit does she really have the same voice actor because i felt a wave of nostalgiathe moment she said she was prego that sealed the deal however when she later revealed she wasn't i started to gravitate back towards Catherine and i ended up losing both. i was fairly satisfied with the ending however and didn't go for another. probably won't for a year or two.

Makes more sense than you know. My younger sister is 5'1'' on a good day at 18 and wears 4'' platforms all the time.

You should fuck your sister.

Catherine was always the patrician's choice so I'm okay with this.

So Catherine+ is basically "all the fuck ups none of the consequences" then?
>impregnate waifu a minimum of 4 times
>no consequences of her body being harmed, having stress from having so many kids to take care of, no loss of sex drives, somehow supporting 4+ kids on Vincent's job alone when he lived in a shit apartment and had to borrow and steal money to gamble to reach $10,000 for Space
Sounds like Catherine is still freedom based, it's just another kind of freedom

The happy ending involves time travel I think. Vincent probably games the stock market and bets on sports matches to get rich as fuck.

There should be a new game where this slutty daughter competes with Catherine for Vincent's dick.

Rin (True Ending) is the best possible outcome for Vincent

It's not selfish, it's just a breach of trust and loyalty. Civilized people leave a relationship before starting another because they're empathetic towards their previous love. Cheating is showing that you think of other people no more as trash than individuals, which is a mark of a person's intelligence and moral alignments.

9:00 if you've got work, 1-2 if you're a NEET with no social life or responsibilities.