Now that Kojima created the Strand genre, will we see more Strand type of games in the future from other developers?

Now that Kojima created the Strand genre, will we see more Strand type of games in the future from other developers?

Attached: w2222.jpg (750x906, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsHph98EmyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably not. how many tactical espionage action games were developed? protip any you can name that kojima didn't make are just stealth games. only kojima can make kojimacore.

so he gave an official name to the walking simulator genre?

Arrogant hack. He is so full of himself. Can’t wait for this to bomb

Kojima is retarded just like all the delusional cocksuckers who are falling for his scams.
Again.

Attached: kojima.jpg (800x563, 47K)

ok now this is just cringe. if this turns out to be a souls tier meme game that inspire a bunch of copycats I will literally set myself on fire while I'm eating my own shit

anyone else saying this would be laughed at, but kojima has already spawned his own genre, i wont doubt him if he says he can do it again

>spawned his own genre
He slapped a name onto his games to differentiate them, he didn't make a new genre.

What is a strand and how is it a genre

Can't wait until his game releases. Most Yea Forumsincels will neck after they realise Death Stranding is game of the century.
OP will probably write Kojima an email about how he thought Kojima is an idiot but he realised his genius after playing Death Stranding. Show em what youre capable of Kojima, Albert Einstein of video games.

Attached: 1566660619106.jpg (218x231, 8K)

I'm also working on a strand game, expect an announcement soon

Damn that's actually a good marketing trick. Since he claims it's a genre, any old indie can use it and leech of his marketing campaigns.

I have a little hype for the game, but Kojima is an arrogant fuck. His "tactical espionage" genre is just a fancy name for stealth

I wish Kojimbo quit pretending adding one new gimmick to a generic action game turns it into a new genre. It was already cringe when he talked about Tactical Espionage Action.

But what IS a strand game?

Attached: whatthefuck.jpg (104x178, 5K)

You fight strandbeests

Attached: strandbeest.webm (853x480, 2.87M)

Godjima has accomplished more than you've even failed at.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, parasite

based kojima-san making walking sims accessible for the casual market

Attached: 1535789840792.jpg (461x400, 25K)

Not only that, but it in turn re-markets whatever Kojimble's doing, even future projects, by calling back to that time he totally made a genre. Is this secretly genius?

>walking simulators
>now we having stranding simulators
this fucking gook has been trolling for decades and none of you believed me

the sad part is that is not gonna bomb

>forced genre
This is new

A meme, Jack.

>Strand genre
>walking simulator where you play as a mailman doing chores
It's quite pretentious of Kojima to claim that his game will kickstart a whole new genre.

Post apocalypse postman/telephone repairman simulator.

>walking simulator where you play as a mailman doing chores
What's really pretentious is pretending this is a new idea, MMOs ahve been doing it for decades now.

Pathetic.

Attached: randy.png (580x319, 43K)

Kojima is jerking off Hollywood actors in His "games" so he can gain access to tightly knit Hollywood executives and launch his directorial or screen writing debut

It won't bomb financially, but reviews will be mixed because many players will be disappointed by walking and baby nursing simulator.

To be fair, you have to have extremely high IQ to recognize that a new genre is being created right now where other players will be able to read courier quest messages to each other. I just was tasked to stealth past 3 goons in order to deliver a player-generated poem about urination, and it was beautiful.

>tactical espionage action
Goldeneye 64

stealth shooter

Walking simulator

It has espionage and action
Maybe not tactical though.

> tactical espionage action
I know that is a joke and a meme, but not many game has the the highly artistic briefing that immerse you in the atmosphere as deep as in MGS1.
Normally games use cutscenes, and they are shit. I also like how briefing is cut into small takes that you can choose from, thus not stripping the player out of control control completely as with cutscenes.
Sadly he Kojima never did anything that immersive ever since.
youtube.com/watch?v=OsHph98EmyE

I want a medical espionage action game.

>Strandlike

Attached: 1522804748_tumblr_oewa9gIGdr1t89rpeo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.69M)

pretentious arrogant fucker.

I hope David hayter will have some sort of cameo maybe as a cheeky reference or something.

A game where you're in an open world with nothingness. Hence why you're stranded. strand game

Not gunna happen, Hideous Kojumbo is jelous of David Hayter's fame and his charisma of a nice guy.
More likely that Kojombo will make appearance himself as some sort of superhuman chad or magical sage.

Strand genre already exists you fucking hack. It's called Lost in Blue and Survival Kids. Of course Kojima had to steal even more stuff from Konami.

That's been done before. Maybe it should be called a watch genre instead.

Attached: nqZ31pGRxOkqrQu9xeCQtw5eYz-NWzqp[1].jpg (1280x720, 489K)

Fuck Kojima, faggot ran Konami straight to the ground

It's called the shit part of demon souls

stranding
on the ledge
of the baiter

Hiring flavor of the month celebrities to star in your walking sim is Stranding.

That's MGS 3

he seems like he's really far up his own ass