Have the best direct all year

>Have the best direct all year
>BUT WHERES MUH PIKMIN

Attached: IMG_20190905_070146.jpg (1080x771, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1h_2bkLXA3U
youtube.com/watch?v=2XAJMsf-xcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>100 ports announced
>best direct ever

Attached: 1534890648589.gif (240x291, 568K)

He and Bogleech are the kings of the “This thing doesn’t hit my hyper specialized interests so it’s bad”.

Attached: 1299560A-DF15-497C-A5F7-86E249185143.png (500x500, 224K)

Who gives a shit?

>Bogleech
who?

You know damn well that if one of those Ports was Pikmin Arlo would lap that shit up.

It was a pretty good direct, the thing is that youtubers know ports are not something they can make 20 videos about, they are mad because they can't go for speculation and clickbait views. Youtubers are being honest about being disappointed but not about the reason. Most announcements are things that will make switch owners happy but aside from smash speculation, it will not generate hype (views).

did any of these idiots even read the description? Nintendo made this direct to inform us about 2019's remaining games & content. They make their big hype releases at the end of the year, or near the beginning of the new one.

Yeah, where the fuck IS Pikmin? Not even so much as a switch port for past games what the absolute fuck.

i did want pikmin though
still a good direct

Arlo is a goddamn fucking boomer

>Silly voiced puppet!!!! Hehehe!! Hohoho! He funny! He make the funny noise! Clapclapclap! Hehehe Mario GOOD other company BAD, nintendy is my friend! Ho ho ho!

Attached: 1558947709608.png (240x240, 49K)

Arlo is so fucking comfy

he bitches about nintendo a lot of the time though. in the manner of a spoiled kid.

i wish arlo was my friend IRL :(

He is not even a boomer he is just a manchild. He acts like he represents Nintendo fans and pretends to be an authority on Nintendo products but literally doesn't give a shit about anything except Paper Mario and Pikmin.

Attached: 0a304b066616e29258eb44202e18ada645e48bf7.jpg (463x477, 65K)

Bogleech is pretty cool though and actually has good taste since he's not a total normalfag.

I'M NOT MAD, I'M NOT MAD STOP YELLING AT ME

PIKMIN FOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 8.23.34 AM.png (1368x856, 207K)

>Best direct of the year
They literally announced zero new first party games besides ports and F2P shit.

Pikmin games are fucking boring I'm glad they haven't wasted their time making another one

>I'm a grownup

But are you really?

>They literally announced zero new first party games
So? Directs aren't just for first party games you know.

I could only imagine the shit show the comments were cause he didn't blow his ass out over everything in the direct.

>he didn't blow his ass out over everything in the direct.
He did though, just in anger.

kek’d

Attached: 44B4AAD7-9FC5-486B-AB42-0BED7BF0C91A.jpg (900x900, 62K)

This blue nigger gave yoshis crafted world a six out of seven

That game is trash and his hot takes are tepid. Dumb puppet bitch.

God you Nintendo fanboys are fucking pathetic

KWAB puppet

Says the person invading a thread just to shitpost.
Is that drought getting to you?

Arlo literally bitches about nintendo non-stop, he is like a metroidfag, but for the entire company

>out of seven

Attached: 1561736445298.jpg (1000x1040, 184K)

Huh, when I first saw him he was felatting Nintendo and making puddles into oceans.

Actually Arlo is pretty hated by Nintendofags because he will shit on basically everything and then beg for Pikmin and PM instead of the cool thing that was just revealed/released, fuck, i like Pikmin and Paper Mario myself but Arlo is a gigantic fucking faggot who can't appreciate good things at all and have generally bad ideas about basically everything.

In a way, they represent Yea Forums the best out of all the e-celebs.

fuck off. we've had to wait 9 years to play pikmin 3 and now we're gonna have to do the same for Pikmin 4

Attached: alien nigga.jpg (236x354, 12K)

Yeah because I sure am hyped for those Overwatch and Divinity ports...

[Spoiler]DP2 getting announced is fucking crazy though, I'll admit[/spoiler]

People keep going into directs expecting Nintendo to announce a bunch of shit for the next year and getting disappointed. Nintendo rarely talks about anything that isn't releasing the current year. They've been doing that for like 5 years now.

>no word on Panzer Dragoon remake
What gives?
Also Xenoblade 1 remake is pretty based

cringe

>out of seven
What the fuck?

Attached: 1539482040147.jpg (540x304, 22K)

>best

how?

>dmc2

>animal crossing is minecraft shit

>pokemon dropped the pokedex for a curry minigame

what exactly was great about it?

>Best direct
>Nothing but ports
I mean it was okay, but when even their big first and last announcements are ports you just know that it was not great.

For me, it was
>Terry Bogard in Smash
>Deadly Premonition getting its first stable port since its original release
>Deadly Premonition 2
That's all I needed. Them dropping Banjo as playable the day of was cool too.

He is a nintendo fanboy so that will happen sometimes, but Arlo is the kind of guy that will her about a xenoblade x port and get mad it isn't a paper mario port, he will see a new IP and ask where pikmin is, the only thing i have to say about arlo is that the guy at leas is pretty honest about his autism and doesn't pander to his base, his videos are still but he doesn't come out as a shill.

He always shat on them hard when they didn't give him what he wanted.

Based Leni poster

>New Deadly Premonition as an exclusive
>Nothing but ports

Cherry pick much?

Ctrl + S next time.

That's what they used to be for.
But then Nintendo realized that they can fill their library with crappy ports and Switch owners will eat it up.

were there any great directs this year?
All the good stuff that I remember was announced at e3

>autist doesn't understand the concept of hyperbole
There were a couple of new games that weren't ports announced. Most of the direct was still ports.

>out of seven
I don't believe you.

Arlo is absolutely right. Ports are not fucking interesting. Nobody asked for an Animal Crossing presentation that revealed absolutely nothing new about the game. Nobody wants DMC2. Nobody cares about Overwatch. Nintendo Online finally deciding to do SNES games is nothing.

The lengths you faggots go to defend Nintendo when they advertise shit like this is appalling. Good on Arlo for calling out a subpar Direct when he sees one because it was.

I don’t remember seeing anything like that. Just that he’d mention that he would have liked to have seen something, but that the directs were still great otherwise.

Was he wrong? Who cares about anything mentioned in the Direct besides Moon?

>That's what they used to be for
user, the very first Direct advertised Hulu Plus which not only isn't owned by Nintendo but isn't even a game.

Yeah this, the ship game and the hi-rez game but that was about it with new stuff being shown.
While the later 2 looked like pure shit.
For a direct that is pretty low amount of new stuff being shown.
They even gave Overwatch, a literally dead game at this point, the spotlight of the direct almost like they think there are still people who care about overwatch outside of it being SFM material.

>has Nintendo channel
>doesn't care about pretty much anything that isn't Pikmin
Very cool

I just wanted a Metroid, and you fucking chinks couldn't give me that. How many Kirby games do you fags need?!

Did you guys jump on the hate bandwagon without giving him a fair chance? He rates games on a scale from one to seven

I legitimately hate his dumb opinions after watching him.

Can't agree with Arlo too much on the videos I've seen since he's very forgiving, but it was a pretty meh direct. Few good things sprinkled around but it was mostly ports, stuff we already knew about, and some new minor features like camping in Pokemon. Only really good for Smash and Deadly Premonition fans.
Still no word on SMT, Bayo, Pikmin, or Rune factory 5, but hey Sans is in Smash.

He does rate things out of seven. Pretty weird but it's not much different than out of ten anyway.

>the best direct all year
>literally nothing interesting announced
at least e3 had banjo

Its the same shit with any channel that has a focus on nintendo. They dont "like" nintendo they only enjoy very specific franchises that they know will rarely if ever get sequels.

Attached: 1518308153969.gif (630x469, 2.42M)

the fuck, this guy is still alive?
I thought the puppet shit must've lost all attraction by now

not to mention the obvious clickbait contrarian scheme since everyone is hyping that direct up
normalfags are hyping it due to the Xenoblade remaster
hipsterfags are hyping it due to Deadly Premonition 1 + new DP and brigandine
smashfags are hyping it due to smash
femfags are hyping it due to ac
I hype it due to the first two and the DxM demo

honestly, the XB remaster alone is enough to carry a whole direct. but this one had enough to be top

To be fair no one really likes Nintendo as a whole as much as their individual games.

Reminder that during the smash direct with fucking Simon and K Rool, the thing that made Arlo scream was Dark Samus.

Dark Samus is cool but not that fucking cool.

Does this faggot even like video games? How the fuck did he become an authority figure if he knows nothing about them.

What's the over-under on Arlo molesting children?

There are like 8 good looking games coming out this year. How much free time do you have nigger?

>Have the best direct all year
Wow Nintendo really must be on the verge of collapsing if yesterday was the best they could do

just look at him, you can just feel the pedophilia radiating out of him

Attached: 1555339121872.png (258x238, 89K)

he like nintendo and thats really all it takes to be popular on youtube
because nintendo fags spend more time watching videos that confirm their biases than actually playing video games

Its just why do you watch a Nintendo direct knowing full well your very specific game probably wont be shown? All nintendo fans have the most shallow taste ive seen out of the major publishers.

>Eeew why does switch have so many great JRPGs ill never play wheres the game i like

>There are like 8 good looking games coming out this year.
FE
Astral Chain
Deamon Machina
SMM2
I only see four

Arlo didn’t know what most of what he was watching in that direct. I get the vibe he started playing video games recently.

That's fucking stupid. Rate shit out of 5, 10 or 100.
Seven. What a fucking joke. At least Ebert used an even number.

no Nintendo fags are like this
they only play nintendo games

>All nintendo fans
That's your problem, there's no such thing as a Nintendo fan.
There's Mario fans, Zelda fans, FE fans and so on but a collective Nintendo fan that likes them as a whole doesn't exist.
Hell I have a friend who gets angry every time F-Zero isn't shown.

You’ve never seen an Arlo video

>He rates games on a scale from one to seven
i've heard of arbitrary rating scales but this is just stupid

How is another XC release enough to carry a 40 minute direct

>no Prime 4
>no Bayo 3
>no Pikmin 4
>no SMT 5
But we have curry in Pokemon and shitty crafting tacked onto Animal Crossing!!! Best direct EVAR!!!!
Fuck off, the only good things were Deadly Premonition and Terry. Maybe Sans if you appreciate the meme value.

He doesn't even know some of the most well know nintendo games, I feel he only plays Mario

>I hate this kind of games because fuck that shit BUT I just happen to love this one because I get paid for this

This was easily the weakest direct of the year, though.

You can never have too much Kirby.

and thats a good thing you stupid incel

Nintendo youtubers like Arlo are stuck in the past waiting to relive their gamecube nostalgia and never getting it so they never step outside their comfort zone. Not even for a company they supposedly like.

Im shocked Arlo even bought astral chain.

Attached: 1521099701808.jpg (881x664, 58K)

Why is cookie monster taking about Nintendo games

Attached: 1565810076945.gif (156x267, 62K)

Arlo has given some shit reviews to games he got sent for free, most notably NSMBU.

Literally all he does is shit on Nintendo though. He's like Bitblock except he doesn't actually play the games he shits on.

based ricky poster

Not him but the game has a pretty good reputation and is a fan favorite amongst jrpg fans, and now it got ported to the Switch, which a lot of them wanted.
Plus brings in people who started with 2 and never played the first one because nobody owns a Wii anymore.

And not only that but it is remastered with new models and has cut content restored. This is certainly big.
Just look at the comment rations for the announcement trailers.

I like "Nintendo as a whole" in that i like almost every one of their IPs except for one i know i will get lynched for not worshiping here on Yea Forums, one that im not complaining about getting a recent "Game" in the recent Direct insead of one of the "Dead" IPs i like getting one.

Ding Ding Ding, Arlo is clearly going puppeteer first and foremost, Videogames is just his "Angle".

The lack of info on Prime 4 and SMT5 is worrying, the latter more then the former, since Prime 4, but lack of info on those is not something specific to this Direct.

i didnt mean to only be that game, but to carry an otherwise shit direct.
that reveal was a bombshell

Etika had the same problem. Except he did a happy dancing monkey routine instead of grumble and moan about things he doesn't understand or recognize. Yet NPCs watch eat both of them up all the same.

>except for one i know i will get lynched for not worshiping here on Yea Forums,
Eh I doubt it.

Arlo is for people who never grew out of their Sesame Street phase.

Why is arlo sitting on that guy's lap?

Congrats, you're that particular e-celeb's demographic.

>Eh I doubt it.
BOTW

Yeah?
Most people here already said it wasn't a perfect game and accepted that some might not like it.

>muh pokedex
>muh any game with crafting is minecraft
I wake up everyday happy I'll never be this much of a brainlet.
>inb4 "Don't ask questions, just consume product and get excited for next product"
Not an argument.

>He bought a wii u and didnt even play its best games at the time
>His only recent kirby and mario sports games are the switch ones
>Has no experience with any RPG unless its a Bioware game

I cant tell whos worse, him or Ted from Brainscratch

Attached: Bz4ciR-CEAAWujt.jpg (600x610, 46K)

You're probably going to get more shit for saying you think Nintendofags won't let you hate it than actually hating it.

>Hell I have a friend who gets angry every time F-Zero isn't shown.
He has every right to. 15 fucking years.

>watching a literal fucking puppet

Attached: Society.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

That was my favorite reveal

>Ding Ding Ding,
>>>/reddit/

>last announcement is a port.
Does that make the new ff7 a port?

Is he like that aussie Nintentuber who hates anything "anime"

Let's give it a try then. Kirby isn't that good and peaked at Adventure, which even then was nowhere near the best NES game.

Attached: 1326943746076.png (642x1083, 58K)

>I'm a grownup

Keep telling yourself that, fag.

>Ted from Brainscratch
Uh, Johnny, WHERE'S THAT KIRBY MARATHON???

>Terry in Smash, Banjo releasing same-day, and DLC other than the Fighter's Pass being confirmed
>SNES games on Online
>Trials of Mana looks good even though I've never played the series
>Divinity II: Original Sin
>Deadly Premonition 2 (And a port of 1)
>Doom 64
>Jedi Outcast
>Daemon X Machina
>Xenoblade Definitive Edition

>There are people that unironically think this Direct was bad.
Do these people even like video games?

Attached: 1567441313987.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

>don't assume my opinions are childish entitlement
>FUCK KIRBY I FUCKING HATE KIRBY WHERE'S MY PIKMIN AND PAPER MARIO MIYAMOTO

Arlo just came off as an entitled crybaby just because he didn't get the games -he- wanted. Pouting while still trying to uphold his brand of positivity every cocksucking basic youtuber does these days.

Beatemups is such an annoying cunt, his videos are shit, the only reason he is popular is that he is attractive to fat zelda fangirls and arab homosexuals.

You know im glad i will never be this bitter at least

Attached: 1447378335385.png (1177x618, 389K)

>Shit on Star Allies for being ez
>Yoshi is even easier but says it's a near perfect game
I have some bias for being a Kirbyfag myself but my distaste is more from hypocrisy rather then not liking a game.

Star Allies is one of the worst Kirby games and I fully understand why'd people would hate it but to later play a game that has much of the same problems just to sweep it on the rug just because of nostalgia is just plain being a shitty critic.

>100 ports announced
>but no xenoblade X, pikmin 3 and W101 ports

Fuck this shit man

>Divinity II: Original Sin
Kinda looked like shit for the switch.

doesn't this faggot wear diapers

Xenoblade X will get a port when X2 is announced.

>more Smash autism
>more ports
>virtual console being effectively replaced by Nintendo online
>the only good thing being XBC1 port with extra stuff
dumb bikki poster

Attached: 1567084839896.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

who is this guy and how did he get that pointy stick so far up his ass

Attached: 1567303939414.png (500x500, 38K)

Nintendo's base is children, user.

FUCKING THIS.

A guy who might as well not have a youtube channel cause no video game will satisfy him after the Wii era

Direct was an 8/10 lacking the big hitter to make it a 10/10 Xenoblade HD is great, but compared to other "one more things" of recent history? (Animal Crossing, Smash, BOTW2) it was weak.

For an autumn direct it was pretty damn solid all around though.

What the fuck makes it the best direct? They announced more Smash DLC and a bunch of ports. We got zero new games. Are people really that excited for SNES games?

Why does Johnny surround himself with just miserable people?

Attached: 1339210714930.png (216x235, 52K)

>>virtual console being effectively replaced by Nintendo online
>Wanting to pay $8 per SNES game instead of ~$2 per month for a slew of them

Dumb jiiposter

Attached: 1515353266192.jpg (1295x1080, 191K)

Ted is a faggot but I'll give him credit where it's due. At least he actually knows about selective video games. And he actually plays them too.

Ted has no joy in him to the point that he hates Mania and only wants 3D sonic

I genuinely don't like how he prattles on about a Pikmin with a level editor like that would ever happen. It's cool you like Pikmin, but wake up and smell the coffee, man.

Wait, is this Arlo or someone else

Don't give Arlo the attention he seeks. He makes Nintendo fans look bad.

Give it time, if the Abomination that is #FE can get one then so should the actually good WiiU games.

And with Xenoblade X we might even get the full remaster route. or like have it announced with the Sequel, like they did with Deadly Premonition.

>forgetting the free kirby game
Idk how Yea Forums feels but I think its comfy. A nice alternative to going through another astral chain investigation.

Do NOT speak ill of Ario, you jealous IDIOTS.

Ant is like the only nintendo youtuber who actually plays their games and gives a shit

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 84K)

I can't listen to this guy's fucking voice. I'm not even sure if he puts it up for his muppet gimmick, I'm terrified to think that anyone could sound this estrogen-drenched in real life.

Attached: gafsugw.jpg (675x599, 75K)

I fucking hate the wave of youtube reviewers hiding behind costumes/puppets

>see this thread
>think its just 130 posts laughing at some faggot with a puppet
>people on Yea Forums watch this guy
>unironically
the hell is going on?

Yeah but he looks like a freak and sounds like a dweeb

Johnny is a doormat with autism in case you didn't notice, think about how rare it is for him to actually say a game is SHIT and just how bad a game has to be for him to do so, even when he dislikes something he basically bends over himself to go "It's not you, it is me", but honestly that gives him a angle in a age where REEEEEEEEEing about things you dislike is the standard.

See?
Nothing.
I mean, granted in a real kirby thread you might have started a "what makes kirby good" reply chain that ends in a dream of the perfect game but otherwise no one really cares.

Johnny has basically no friends that aren't related to him and hasn't done anything of note since the early 2010s. I love the guy and his videos to bits, but he's just your typical lonely nerd.

This. Reaction youtubers are cancer

Aside from Deadly Premonition 2, we already knew about pretty much all the major games shown in the Direct. Even if we try to pretend that everyone in the goddamn world didn't know about Terry Bogard, it was still a pretty middling show. And as excited as I am for DP2, I know I'm in an extremely niche crowd and don't expect to see much buzz for it.

>Nintendo thread
>Full of zoomers clapping for a youtube puppet
Yeah thats about right. I REALLY hope none of you people are grown adults, because OPs shit is literal toddler level entertainment.

Here come the anti-tendies again.

????? No one's really clapping for him in case you couldn't understand the tonality behind the words on your screen.

I guess so, i will say i have gotten burnt in the past though, still im glad Kirbyfags get more games even though im personally not interested in them, my point was originally more that you can like Nintendo stuff without crying about other Nintendo stuff getting more toys and how NINTENDO IS DOING IT WROOOOOONG like Arlo does.

Im a bit on the fence with DP2, part of the appeal of the original was the "B" feel of it and it frankly coming out of nowhere (to me anyway) a sequel won't be the same for obvious reasons (namely now i have expectations, which i did not for the original), i will definitely keep tabs on it though.

Read the thread you absolute retard

Have you seen what he looks like? He's morbidly obese and ugly as sin. Good on him for actually coming up with the puppet idea to:

a) stand out from the crowd
b) not show his hamplanet face

>we already knew about pretty much all the major games shown in the Direct.
xenoblade proves you wrong.
yea this is really concerning. I at least hope these morons are manchildren and not literal kids

>The autistic nintendy is a morbidly obese uggo who grooms children with a puppet character
This isn't a surprise to anyone user.

>Fucking #FE gets ported and is STILL fucking censored showing they learned nothing as to why it bombed the first time
>W101, Pikmin 3, 3D World, and Xeno X are still waiting
FUCKING SAVE THEM YOU INCOMPETENT HACKS

Who the fuck cares about Arlo? He’s no different than you and me.

>some literal who faggot who says nothing to say whatsoever
>standing out from the crowd
the only way you could say this is if you actually watch youtubers regularly and therefore need to make this distinction.
no wonder Yea Forums is so shitty these days jesus christ

Um no sweetie, he has a Doll, i have FIGMA, totally different.

>the only way you could say this is if you actually watch youtubers regularly and therefore need to make this distinction
Most of their audience is exactly this so yes.

I haven't seen whatever video your talking about but I agree, it was pretty mediocre. I'm tired of ports and phoned in sequels. I want the same ambition we saw in 2017 back

that's right this direct wasn' okayish

it was pure shit, only massive fanboys would defend this waste of time. Don't do direct if it's this shit you are gonna show. Fucking amazing super Nes games,a port of a wii game and a multiplayer where everyone is Luigi, good job Nintendo.

Attached: 5645645.jpg (640x640, 60K)

>that you can like Nintendo stuff without crying about other Nintendo stuff getting more toys and how NINTENDO IS DOING IT WROOOOOONG like Arlo does.
Yeah but that's what happens when a company has that kind of variety. It's why you don't see it with the Sony fanbase.

Maybe if he had seven yes-or-no criteria, it would make sense. Like how many of these boxes does this game check for me?

Are you seriously shit taking arlo when the HYPER AUTIST DREAMCAST KEK is making shit videos literally every day?

>Terry in Smash
Meh
>Banjo Same day, Fighters Pass 2
Great
>SNES games in Online
Pretty Cool
>Trials of Mana
Seems OK, but the voice acting was hilariously bad from what we saw of it. Probably won't play
>Divinity II
Don't really care
>Deadly Premonition
Don't care
>Doom 64
Don't care
>Jedi Outcast
Don't care
>Daemon X Machina
Seemed kind of cool when they announced it two years ago, I've completely lost interest. Should have been announced early this year.
>Xenoblade DE
Pretty cool but a lackluster final reveal

"The Okayest Direct" is a pretty accurate, honestly. Very little jumped out.

Handheld jedi outcast goes a long way. I used to be annoyed with the port machine strategy Nintendo was taking with the switch, but Im starting to appreciate how fucking deep they're going. The black isle games and jedi knight games were some pretty deep never evers that are now not only ported to console but a handheld console.

when will this autist rantsona faggot get sued by Disney or whoever owns sesame street?

More like shit direct, it was fucking lame.

>censored game gets ported
>MORE smash faggotry because clearly no one plays any other nintendo game than smash
>no 3D World, W101 or even Star Fox with better controls
Meh.

>watching a literal opinionated MUPPET voicing your daily dose of OPINIONATED OPINIONS on Nintendo
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Thats not Chugga

>Hey guys I'm gonna review this game
>Now, I've never been into this series, don't know any of the lore or background, I don't even play this genre often. Here's my opinion:
Why does anyone take this fucking clown seriously?

Attached: 1558721672868.png (380x380, 69K)

No one does which is why he's using Nintendo for clickbait.

>Why does anyone take this fucking clown seriously?
He funny puppet! I clap when blue puppet make funny sound!

I honestly don't understand Nintendo fans. Every time i'm bored and watch one of this Directs it's the same handful of games and a hundred ports. I fully expect people to be disappointed and asking what was the point of that, but then read some impression and tendies are acting like that was the best shit ever. I don't get it.

>it's the same handful of games and a hundred ports
There's your mistake, you're watching a State of Play and not a direct.

This

It was a retelling of their E3 with a new batch of ports and Deadly Premonition 2. It was pointless, they didn't need a direct for that.

Based

>Bogleech is pretty cool though and actually has good taste

lol thats a good joke.

Bro stop posting cringe

That's certainly a way to hold the higher ground when calling other people children

>It was a retelling of their E3
It didn't have half of the same games they showed at E3.

>Johnny finally caved in
Darkest timeline

god he is such a faggot. These past directs have been great, but since this retard doesn't play anything other than mainline nintendo stuff he keeps bitching. If you get a switch and aren't into japanese games you are a major fucking retard.

Attached: 1556060350669.png (505x512, 524K)

Long story short
>one of the few existing Nintendo brand warriors
>partners with Nintendo on YouTube
>he does the diaper shit and other things
>Nintendo drop him faster than you can say Mario
>forever pissed at Nintendo and now dedicates his life to shitposting about Nintendo on here, twitter and YouTube

>I'm a grownup
stopped reading there

Anyone else notice that he and TheBitBlock have basically the same opinions expressed in basically the same ways?

>It didn't have half of the same games they showed at E3.
AC, Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion, Daemon X Machina, Smash, that town game for game freak. Every first party was at e3.

I probably equally play on PC, PS4 #
, and my Switch so I can't claim to be a fanboy of anything, but holy fuck. There were only ports, sequels, and remakes. That or news on games that had already been announced

They didn't drop him because of the diaper shit, they dropped him because he broke an embargo two weeks early and threatened to do more simply because Nintendo didn't send out his free games fast enough. The "man" is 32 and has the patience of a five year old, and logic like "ugh, I can't play a game set in one season unless it is the one currently out my window," which is why he isn't buying Link's Awakening until next summer.

Checked his twitter and before the direct he was going on about how pikmin 4 was 100% guaranteed. Then cried about the idea that hes unhappy about no pikmin 4 in direct is silly.

Fucking ass. I bet you when they finally announce pikmin 4 hell go on about how he predicted it when hes been yelling about it every single fucking direct.

You literally just proved my point considering that's not even half of what was at E3.

Shut up idiot he is |ourguy|

Nope I’m over here counting pennies because I can barely afford all these new games

>I'm a grown up
>Uses a puppet and has a channel exclusively covering Nintendo
Doubt.

Fuck that guy and fuck your thread, check
This 3

the E3 direct was WAY better

Oh shit

Attached: 891187FC-2316-4F7C-8148-2BF7EAFC0352.gif (220x213, 344K)

seething

You forgot the part where he hates Nintendo

>hates nintendo
>dedicated his entire channel to it
>his basedboy house is covered in nintendo shit
No, he shits on them because he loves them to an autistic degree so any minor issue becomes a giant fit of rage. These nintendies all follow that same shit, look at moviebob.

>>Have the best direct all year

What are you smoking? How is it the best direct of the year when it was just a repeat announcement of E3?

>he shits on them because he loves them to an autistic degree
Dude, he hates everything that isn't Pikmin or Paper Mario. That's not even a fraction of what Nintendo covers.
He clearly just hates them.

>Dude, he hates everything that isn't Pikmin or Paper Mario.
>Makes hour long reviews of anything nintendo and they are 90% positive

>90% positive
If by positive you mean hatred for anything that isn't what he wants then sure, he absolutely loves them and isn't just doing it because Nintendo attracts the most attention.

The only Nintendo series Arlo likes are Pikmin, Metroid Prime, Paper/3D Mario, Smash, and 3D Zelda. If you go back in his channel's history, you'll see he was a primarily PS3 fan into stuff like Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed before his Paper Mario videos blew up. It's not surprising that he doesn't give a shit about any of this stuff considering it was all pretty niche.

Attached: heybot.jpg (150x150, 12K)

>how is cloud in smash meant to be exciting
is his brain so small he thinks that just because a character isnt from the 3 niche games series he actually likes, its bad.
I swear this guy is so picky, only likes mario sports games, on the gamecube...

>saves Nintendo and Classic Sonic

Attached: MTP title card.jpg (849x478, 91K)

This guy is the biggest fucking casual there is. He literally has only played mario, pikmin, zelda and paper mario. Everything else he's just like: Oh I've never played this but everyone else likes it so I'll give my opinion anyway.

>I'm a grownup

Attached: 1567614557701.jpg (275x275, 21K)

He's incapable of understanding people like things he may not like. It's not even really about games to him, it is about the nostalgia for his late teenage/early 20s. He thinks Wii Sports Resort is one of the best games ever made and is even more completely unaware of games than Arlo is. He really does know practically nothing outside of Nintendo from 2001 on.

>using ‘grown up’ to justify your shitty opinion
>implying all adults are inherently perfectly rational with how they think

Honestly it's obvious the guy is just playing up his supposed love of Nintendo for the attention of brings.

Did you expect anything less from a man child who plays with puppets all day as a career?

"I'm a grown up"
>plays and identifies himself as a literal muppet.

Attached: retard.jpg (1076x746, 82K)

No, TheBitBlock liked Sticker Star. Half of Arlo's channel is ranting about Paper Mario.

They really need to make a new shitty Paper Mario because Arlos content has been shit for over a year

The only thing I was somewhat interested in was TMS #FE Encore but it's still censored so what's the fucking point?

To be fair, puppeteering isn't all Sesame Street, i mean, Arlo is, but there is some neat shit out there.

>banjo would have come out anyways with or without direct
>can already play snes games online with stronger netcode, no online fee and without trickle-based library
>trials of mana was already announced
>Doom 64 port handled by Bethesda when we have Doom 64: Retribution

The direct wasn't bad, but it was okay. This was stock standard serviceable for what Directs are. This is what people expect from them and it's why everyone shits on Sony's State of Play or Inside Xbox because they have a microscopic amount of news in comparison. The biggest reaction was to a Mii costume and that's drenched in ironic reactions, but Smash characters aren't as interesting as full games which they announced 2 of that weren't ports. Deadly Premonition 2 was by far the best news, because it's actually something new. Hi-Rez is a dumpster fire, fuck Rogue Company.

You must be as retarded as ARLO because you fucking losers don't even know what NETCODE is. You're not saying anything with "better netcode" it doesn't mean anything. Jesus Christ save me from you computer illiterate fucks

Pikmin (Hey Pikmin!) was part of a direct and he hated it. Even though Hey Pikmin turned out to be a good game.

The guy is apathetic towards any Nintendo game anything that doesn't give him early Gamecube Nostalgia of 3D Mario, Pikmin and Paper Mario. He's a fraud.

This is accurate.

But Vinny from Vinesauce my parasocial friend told me to watch this puppet's video! Are you telling me I should think for myself?

You're trying to follow the advice of Yea Forums users. I don't recommend you do so.

Attached: FUNY JOEK.jpg (1200x676, 59K)

>IM A GROWN UP
No sense of self awareness

Attached: 1567627016141.jpg (600x450, 69K)

BitBlock didn't even like Super Paper Mario, what are you talking about? He hates Sticker Star and Color Splash.

>I'm a grownup.
what did he mean by this?

>Out of seven
You're joking right?

Attached: 1564375381935.jpg (480x712, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1h_2bkLXA3U

Definitely changed his opinion in the past 5+ years.

>where's muh Pikmin 4/pikmin 3 port
>where's muh Bayonetta 3
>where's muh Shin Megami Tensei V
>where's muh Metroid Prime 4
>wheres muh Mario Kart 9
>where's muh New Monolith IP

OK direct 6/10

It's strange how his younger brother has been in a longer relationship than him.

Attached: SGBSabrina.jpg (859x1200, 82K)

Attached: The problems with ExandShadow and Mania.png (1871x782, 818K)

>Deadly Premonition
Don't care
ok, you could have just said that you're a faggot

>Bogleech

I dig the dude's knowledge and love of anything invertebrate, but he has got to realize that not every mon has to be some creepy obscure thing.

Attached: 1564681261193.jpg (512x512, 24K)

we got TMS#FE, there is no doubt in my mind that we will get 3D World, Xeno X and W101 eventually, the Zelda remasters too

Isn't that the Diaper fetish guy who got really mad Nintendo didn't give him a partnership?

Attached: 1567256786162.png (145x127, 30K)

>puppetfag will never ever get his TTYD remaster
And all is right with the world.
Isn’t this dude like fat as a hippo & covered in body hair too?

>okayest
fucking cringe

good god I remember he locked his twitter account after the mania and mania plus playthroughs. He also deleted a myriad of tweets trying to defend Kirby star allies nostalgia moments.

He’s also too stupid to realize mania, forces and Kirby star allies are anniversary games.

Not even that. Kirby Star Allies is the only Kirby game he's played and he considers the franchise a D-List compared to Pikmin.

He was clearly biased but the direct WAS a pretty big retread of E3. Xenoblade Chronicles remaster is nice and so are the SNES games coming at no additional cost but nothing else caught my eye that we hadn’t already seen. Luigi’s Mansion especially didn’t need more info and I’m pretty sad they’ve spoiled like half the floors now. It looks so good and yet they keep on spoiling stuff.

>best direct ever

it was medicore as fuck dude

it had a lot of announcements but only like 3 of them were good or exciting.

youtube.com/watch?v=2XAJMsf-xcs

He wasn't into Smash until Ultimate.

How upset was this asshole when ANOTHER KIRBY got announced? I bet he was seething

It's more so that his reasons for being lukewarm on it came from total ignorance on almost every front.

Same old passive aggressive jabs.

Arlo was right about the Animal Crossing thing. The whole thing was a massive waste of time, they spent way too long talking about features that were already revealed at E3.

Other than being a weird autist I don't know why you guys have a problem with him, it's not like he never brings up good points.

In his defense TTYD desperately needs a remaster.

>out of seven

Attached: 9A3A8624-E6F6-4CF2-8C0B-96647E7C51F8.png (321x204, 139K)

What's wrong with her arms?

It really doesn’t, it looks fine as is & it’s stupid easy to emulate properly.

>Complains about emulation being illegal
>Gets called out for emulating AAI2
>Privates his Twitter

Attached: Ted soi.jpg (1024x966, 124K)

>hacked my Switch but only have AC and FE3H in mind
>don't know what else to add
Hit me up with some great Switch games.

Attached: makideski.png (385x427, 119K)

Kirby hasn't been good since amazing mirror, he's not wrong, its basically shovelware now

I swear this fag has the worst voice in history and most punchable face ever.

neat Jesus hair though.

I don't like the puppet Autismo either, but this was nowhere near the "best direct in years", February and E3's were far better

Attached: 1561692530667.png (785x668, 259K)

It looks fine, you don't need to remaster fucking everything, just emulate and put it on the fucking console.

That also goes for everyone asking Wind Waker HD, there's nothing wrong with just having the NGC version

Attached: 1537560247296.png (270x262, 50K)

>I get the vibe he started playing video games recently.
this is the case for most youtubers.

Didn't he mention that he also played Super Star Ultra?

Attached: dedede unknown.png (551x519, 183K)

Based

But SSU is great though.

Attached: DEDEDE SHOCK.png (248x220, 43K)

>but the voice acting was hilariously bad
>Playing with the dub in the first place

Attached: 1566615783621.jpg (466x497, 38K)

I got a switch day one but that was a 3/5 direct
There weren't any new games

Hence why that clown shouldn't be taken seriously

>What's a Deadly Premonition?
>The best RPG of the Wii getting a remaster with cut content isn't a closer
>What's a Terry Fury?

We got Deadly Premonition 2 and uhhhhhhhh
Actually I think that was the only genuine new game that got announced

>"""free"""
it's microtransaction-filled garbage just like the original 3ds version. another blemish on an otherwise great franchise.

>Yeah but that's what happens when a company has that kind of variety.
correction: it's what happens when a company used to have variety but traded it in for low-effort bing bing rehashes, smash character announcements and ports.

Arlo

arlo

I love the lack of acknowledgment pertaining to the fact that people walk to Nintendo NY to get manhandled by man children and you can watch it all on YouTube.

Attached: 300px-WeedYosuke.png (300x300, 52K)

If they actually ported xenoblade x i might've actually blown the dust off this shitty tablet. Oh well, it gets to stay in the garage.

>I'm a grownup
>who hides behind a muppet toy and does reaction videos with it

Funnily enough that fits Sony to a T

obsessed is more the word for what he is with Nintendo.

Barlo

>nintendo fans seriously watch a puppet talk about bing bing games
HAHAHAH LITERALLY MENTALLY STUNTED MANCHILDREN

Attached: 1567005849904.png (937x926, 768K)

Only good thing that came out of him is his friend Quatherine.

Attached: 1438644454413.jpg (1000x562, 145K)

>not realizing it's just for a marketable gimmick and it works

>it works
Doubt

Prime 4 restarted development this year.
Anyone expecting to see anything of that game before next E3 at the earliest is delusional

Arlo says this and fails to realize people say this about him because of the stupid shit that comes out of his mouth in his reactions

>unironically thinking people are mad at him because muh Pikmin
Will he ever realize that people don't like watching him go "I don't know what this is and I assume neither does anyone else so it's boring"?

>he disliked it for the wrong reasons
Holy shit Nintendo spergs are THIS fucking brain washed

Arlo is literally Dunkey where he will ignore an RPG’s existence because “I don’t have time for it”

He called 2018 bad despite ignoring Xenovlade 2 and Mario + Rabbids DLC and Octopath

Why are you acting like those 3 games are good?

Doesn’t matter if they are good or bad
Arlo didn’t even mention them when reviewing 2018
He purposely ignores games he doesn’t care about and pretend it’s he same feeling for everyone

Stop listening to ecelebs

You don't need any more, those and Mario Odyssey are the only Switch games you need to play.

He's right tho, other than Xenoblade HD, Terry and the confirmation of even more DLC everything else was meh at best or things we already knew.

>He purposely ignores games he doesn’t care about and pretend it’s he same feeling for everyone
That applies to most of these youtubers. Honestly at this pace i'm starting to believe their no better than journalists in their clickbate and dumb bullshit.

God I WISH he made more funnies, all he fucking does is make milquetoast, boring ass commentary in the most uninteresting way possible. FUCK Arlo, his content sucks even amongst e-celebs, and that's despite his fucking puppet gimmick.

>1 new original game
It wasn't bad but it's got nothing on the E3 direct, without comparing it to anything else.

>I like to think I'm rational

This is the fucking worst part of Arlo's general attitude as a content maker, he keeps saying video after video "I know I just expressing an opinion and I don't wanna rile up any feathers buuuuut..."

Jfc, you're an entertainer not a fucking politician, when you have to say that line every video and your take isn't even a remotely hot take, nor is any of your content funny, why the fuck should I keep watching you, you spineless git.

We don't need a thread on Cookie Monster.

Honestly I think they kept it censored out of pure laziness, easier to just uprez the us release then to uncensor the pixels

XCX will also stay censored if it ever gets ported.