Haven't found a game to play in 5 years

>Haven't found a game to play in 5 years

Why cant it be like the old days? where we had heaps of amazing games to choose from.

Attached: soldierof001_640w.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Those games are still there though.

You can only play them so many thousands of times before they get stale.

Play Skyrim

>soldier of fortune
Based. They should do a reboot. Although, /pol/ would probably whine about white nationalists/nazis being the enemies.

I've been wishing for a reboot since 2007.. why cant they just do it and make us happy?

>hyperviolent shooter
Americans would easily scapegoat it when an incel goes REEEEE irl again and shoots up a place.

Wasnt SOF3 some shitty multiplayer shooter?

pirate Control and play through it it's not some dragged out zoomer shit, it's short and concise zoomer shit

guaranteed there are lots of old games you haven't played that are good

Start finding good old games you missed. For example I never had a SNES so I started going through all the classics on it like Super Metroid and Chrono Trigger.

Sof3 was completely unrelated to Sof1 and Sof2

Was there even a story in 3?

they don't sound very amazing then

You've gotten older and your tastes have changed. You no longer enjoy the lowest common denominator, regurgitated by some soulless company. Spewing the same shit over and over and over and over again.

>killing filthy serbs
best game ever.

weren't you killing south africans?

Amid Evil, Dusk, Ion Fury
>and now everyone will scream about trannies and ion fury.

You are older and more cynical/jaded maybe you have moved on from gaming but don’t know what to fill the space that games used to take up. Play turok 2

government man joins sand faction and government man 2 needs to stop him, but government man might have good reason to betray his country.

Africans, russians, europeans with weird names and new yorkers.

fuck off Todd.

>Amid Evil
Boring, though pretty. Not really worth the money.
>Dusk
Got it for free. It was alright if you didn't pretend it was trying to be quake.
>Ion Fury
I'd rather play any actual classic shooter than this. It's like someone took all the retarded irritating bullshit in Blood and Shadow Warrior and said "You know what this is missing? Overdetailed levels!" It's not necessarily a bad game but it's far from as good as the things it's imitating.
Really the only good shit these days is indie or mods for older games.