Be honest. What are his chances, now?

Attached: Geno_Smashified.png (409x409, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g0Vsatt8-o4?t=181
twitter.com/AnonBabble

23.7268%

Who?

More than zero. I would have loved to hear those sorts of odds as a long time Ridleyfag before last years E3.

Higher than they were before. But of course you're more likely to hit a bullseye the more chances you're given.

Good. Definitely better than it was before

Unlikely but not impossible

Nobody's "chances" are affected by this

Still low since Sakurai wants to add more new game worlds aka games without any sort of representation in Smash.

my bets are rayman or crash

The moment he said that I knew a bunch of faggots would start overanalyzing it and looking into the original Japanese

zero. He's a spirit already.

Literally every character in the game has a spirit you dumbass

you know, before I was against the idea of him only adding third parties, but now that I've really seen what most people want from first parties, shit like: dixie kong, hat goomba, geno, edelgard, sceptile, etc. I'd much rather have third parties.

Attached: human toilet.png (128x150, 38K)

which is why he can't also be a fighter. playable characters have fighter spirits, geno's spirit is not a fighter spirit.

God forbid we add characters that aren't big names to Smash. Goku when?

Geno is third-party retard, Square owns him

Geno, from Super Mario RPG. He’s the “literally who” that has been living in your head rent free for the last year or so.

Not 0% but pretty close, unfortunately.

Attached: 2E205C47-BD7D-4AD4-8313-64BDDEB406FD.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

>5 DLC so far
>none had a spirit in the base game
>B-But spirits don't deconfirm!!

>a 3rd party who reps the already well represented main Nintendo franchise
that alone should really put him at the bottom of anybody's wishlist. imagine how gay it would be to miss out on another SE franchise, let alone 3rd parties in general, for another fucking Mario character.

Actually, Nintendo already explicitly stated that all fighter pass characters will be from series never represent in Smash before. These additional characters don't follow those same rules as far as we know.

Can't fucking wait for the Mii skin reveal

Who the fuck are they going to add in the next dlc pass?
It's not gonna be any Nintendo reps so who the fuck could it be?

Probably because they're all third-parties besides Piranha Plant who was cut from the base game?

Attached: 1450434400707.png (633x758, 160K)

much higher than they were before. i think he's likely.

no they didn't

If I were a betting man, and I'm not, I stay away from games of chance, I'd wager Geno is a shoo-in.

Attached: Facilier_transparent.png (1300x2159, 1.27M)

Isn't this guy a Mii costume? Doesn't that deconfirm his chances like Sans is decomfirmed now?

My brain tells me it will never happen. To not get my hopes up. But fuck man. We have Banjo fuckin Kazooie. We have Ridley and K Rool. We even sort of have Sans. They're clearly going with a lot of fan favorites and never-evers. My heart feels like he still has a chance now that there's at least a few more fighters.

He was a mii costume in 4, but the costume didn't return in Ultimate. He is a spirit, however.

higher than I would like

there are plenty of options for third parties, probably going to get somebody from Resident Evil or Devil May Cry at least

Pretty good honestly. Last character could be literally anyone at this point.

There's a samus costume, so it's irrelevant

Depends in the content of the post fighter pass characters. If they include stage, spirits and music then I would highly doubt it given that at least for Ultimate, as it seems that stages are an element they use to add the world of a series into Smash (and lets be honest here, no matter how you twist it, Geno is a Mario character). Plus given that the chocobo hat is nowhere to be seen, it alsongside Geno's Mii costume could come with Fighter 5.

Reggie said it himself
youtu.be/g0Vsatt8-o4?t=181

timestamp 3:00

Way too high for such a shit character. Not sure why people pretend to like him in the first place.

all of those characters are shit though. I don't mind adding obscure characters, but every single one of them are boring as fuck. I want shit like Fawful or Louie, not fucking dixie kong or hat goomba.

At this rate we are going to have Goku, Gundam and a palico from monster hunter

>new game worlds

Fawful is fucking terrible and I can't understand how anyone would think he'd make a good fighter. Geno is an infinitely better candidate that actually has great moveset potential.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1

Still 0%.

goku is still miles better then geno, cope more fag

This may come as a shock to you but a lot of Super Smash Bros. fans actually like Nintendo and don’t just want 3rd party characters for the sake of having 3rd party characters. Like Banjo, Geno is practically a Nintendo character, just not in legal terms
>B-BUT HED JUST BE ANOTHER MARIO CHARACTER WE NEED MORE ANIMU
Geno is aesthetically different enough from other Mario characters to the point where someone who didn’t know who he was would only know he was from a Mario game because of the mushroom symbol behind is health percentage.

Another Mii costume.

0. I think at this point even Sakurai's in on the joke. He just has to be, there's no way he doesn't know at this point.

oh fuck off. Geno is a boring ass character with the most basic ass moves possible. How could you say fawful wouldn't make a good fighter when he has four fucking boss fights to pull from.

Attached: Fawful Moveset.jpg (2160x1439, 705K)

Them adding a thicc mode

Attached: 0982AA45-1578-4865-982F-A80A1353BEC9.jpg (749x538, 119K)

damn link looks like THAT?

Fawful sucks and is ugly, retard.

Super Smash Bros. fans are more concerned with bandwagon rosterfaggotry than anything else. I don't buy for a second that most Genofags came to want him independently, he is the biggest meme character going.

>projecting this hard
Just because you have no personal interest in Smash or Nintendo and want to rosterfag any 3rd party character you can doesn’t mean fans are like you but only in reverse
>muh bandwagon
You have been trying to push this meme for so many months and it hasn’t worked, just five it up. You not being alive when SMRPG came out doesn’t invalidate the people who are older than you and grew up playing it.

Attached: 372E31C5-B2DE-4B85-BEAD-E05F25EB811F.png (449x401, 222K)

Either 80-100% or -100-0%.
There is no in-between.

The fact that Sans’ Mii costume came with 2 tracks makes me think that the Geno Mii costume will return with the 2 tracks that Nintendo had taken off of YouTube. At this point I guess I’d be okay with that, I’ve wanted him as a character for so many years though that it would still hurt a little.

That's not how statistics work lmao

>character from a long lasting franchise with multiple cameos and crossovers
>literally who waste of a slot
>character from literally one game who's lucky to even cameo at all
>iconic all star

Is this some sort of deformed haiku? What the hell are you even saying?

Attached: 6A40D769-1EA4-4901-B288-5F9CAE1DC52D.jpg (604x340, 10K)

Mark my words. HE WILL BE IN. It's impossible he won't be in after literal NEVER EVERS like Banjo, Ridley or KRool are already in.
He won't be in this pass. He might be the reward for purchasing the next pass, like Piranha Plant. He might be in the next pass. Or he will have his own DLC.
He is definitely in, tho.

Attached: 1544085910151.gif (216x429, 44K)

>iphone filename
Delicious irony

My dog works at ninty and told me he's in

One. Hundred. Percent. Stay fucking mad

There could be Nintendo reps, as long as that series had a new game during Smash's development. The packs have a new character, a stage, around 10 new music tracks, and a DLC Spirit Board. So if you can fill that out, you're a possibility. So, a Gen 8 Pokemon, or FE Three Houses rep could be a possibility.

Do you really not understand him or are you merely pretending?

>no argument
>deflects with MUH PHONE POSTER or some other shit that has nothing to do with the conversation
Every time. Don’t forget to bring up your new grounds angle, that worked so well the last 500 times.

keep seething puppetfag. Enjoy your mii costume

He'd probably come in the same way p plant would then

>no hard confirm that fighter pass 2 is third party only except sakurai claiming he wants to include more worlds in
>he's still a spirit
he has a low chance just like others with spirits or assist trophies do, after fighter pass 1 is over and the first fighter of pass 2 is shown, if they don't break the trend of "if you have a spirit or an assist trophy or a mii costume you are not getting in" then his chances are from small to zero. sakurai knows he's heavily demanded so either pack 2 is his chance to bring geno and others in to make sure smash ultimate is the greatest ever, or he brings in more third parties.

this is the absolute truth, don't get mad

>spirit
>what reggie said at the game awards
>new game worlds

imagine being this fucking delusional

this makes a lot of sense, honestly. sakurai even mentioned in one interview that geno would play a whole lot like mii gunner.

Am i the only person that thinks Geno is overrated and Count Bleck would be a better Mario RPG type rep?

No it was a bandwagon with Brawl and it is even more so now. I doubt most genofags were old enough to be cognizant in 1996.

Keep saying it, eventually it might magically be true.

Just go for Grovyle/Dusknoir. Would be neat to have them as a duo character to rep Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Probably not the only one, Count Bleck would be pretty cool.

I always thought his hair was a freaky dual copper nose and that his acual nose was a big lip while his mouth were just puppet marks.

When I was little I thought pretty much the same thing. I miss misunderstood pixels.

Attached: 062626FF-0C2B-4E27-AF26-A54C8E259BFC.jpg (600x280, 81K)

NEVER
EVER

The Starling picture was for Terry
Get fucked

He's either in or he isn't, so I'd say 50%.

this is the only one of these other than WC3's tiny icon that doesn't feel like a huge stretch
especially if you've played earthbound since the hair + tiara looks like pokey's head

Any artfags want to explain what happened here and how to avoid it?

I still they're gonna save him for last since he has the same body type & fighting style as Megaman and it'd be a nice way to bookend all the newcomers since SSB4.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 25K)

Attached: plok.png (512x547, 291K)

Isn't it only 1 track?

What’s the connection?

You could smoothe out near the head to make it look more like a cowl or habit and use the dark green instead of a black outline on the inside of the sprite. You could also change the shape of the crown to break up the illusion of it being Porky's face.