Makes all the underage Adderall-addled zoomers SEETHE

>Makes all the underage Adderall-addled zoomers SEETHE
He's already based.

Attached: 082895110fb5bf8988e319155bc194c0.png (700x421, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=na9O13Ts4kI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DWANGO
twitter.com/LenvalLaird/status/1169414875912855552
allourideas.org/smashudlc
youtube.com/watch?v=KBGHHMfk9Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=YEK_oo1NUr8&list=PLWFYZb-mcJq3-EiPOPZ6rrh5d3AwBTpVn&index=15&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is a reason nobody has mentioned fatal fury in 20 years.

>zoomers
>seething

Attached: sans.jpg (336x101, 3K)

Cope.

i'm so sorry hatkenfags

Attached: 1567684503997.png (183x249, 93K)

I have never seen such genuine anger at a character I thought everyone thought was a bro

Oh well, he's in they're not I win lol

Attached: terry bogard.png (416x421, 119K)

>tweets

Seethe

lmao

Can't wait to beat you Fire Emblem faggots into the dirt
ARE YOU OKAY

That's still seething user, since most of them are complaining that he's just a costume.

>making all the SOUL/SOULLESS boomers seethe
I'm thinking he's based.

Attached: download.png (196x257, 4K)

Are you okay?

Attached: terry-cv1.jpg (900x1900, 578K)

Rent free

No, most of them know it confirms something else. Something bigger. Note how all he had to show for Terry was some fireballs, meanwhile for sans he talked about how he hung out with Toby Fox. The time spent on Sans was longer than what was spent on Terry. Undertale now has a series icon in smash. Something's coming.

Attached: tumblr_99703bebc63d4cf0579bdca97535568b.jpg (236x383, 15K)

Yeah, thanks for asking though

>Only a costume
Keep seething though.

don't you know smash babies hate anything they don't expect
which is ironic since they end up calling boring or predictable

Should have been Nakoruru

I'm not mad at all though. it looks really good and is playable unlike shovel knight

Attached: 1567443717376.gif (340x450, 464K)

The most funny thing is smashfags saying he's a literal who when a quite a few of the roster are even bigger literally whos.

>W-We’ll be in you’ll see

Imagine getting your big reveal overshadowed by a fucking Mii Fighter costume of all things

>I'm not mad at all though
Denial is cute lmao

STILL MORE IN THEN GENO

It's not that bad. I heard smashfags getting much more mad at other entries.

Pic related

Attached: 1200px-Incineroar_SSBU.png (1200x1200, 1.24M)

I can't believe a Mii-fighter costume has completely overshadowed the KoF star.

passive-aggressiveness will get you nowhere!!

Attached: 1566584762648.jpg (317x549, 33K)

How are ya coping over there, kiddo?

Attached: Boomer Terry.png (1876x1200, 527K)

Well anyone who's played fighting games beyond SF and MK can appreciate Terry Bogard at least.

As for the rest of video game players, Fatal Fury, KOF and any other appearances he's made (FEXL, SNK Heroines, CVS, etc) aren't in anyones' radars.

Also consider that KOF has been around long enough to have 15 games and Fatal Fury like 9 games IIRC if you include Special releases and Real Bout releases so it's not like Terry's been completely irrelevant as far as appearances go in games.

He definitely has more clout than someone like Geno.

>get daisy after years of using peach's daisy palette from melee to now
>get fucking terry bogard as a DLC character
If I had a choice, I'd go with marco or something, but I'm stupidly happy about this. Anybody else coming out of ultimate just winning? God I can't wait to see what music we're getting.
>kurikinton
>11th street
>esaka
>arashi no saxophone
>any of the KDD or geese themes
I'd love soccerguy forever if he put in slum no. 5, but that's the farthest pipe dream.

Attached: 1564785077195.gif (500x364, 983K)

>have to hide in a containment thread on Yea Forums while everyone else is celebrating Sans
okay Pedro, no need to get defensive

Attached: shyddt.png (699x727, 173K)

Nothing is coming. If Shovel Knight didn't get a spot, No indie games is getting a spot. He only added the character so he could have Megalovania. Don't get your hopes up.

Yeah, but who?

>Charizard stays
>Wolf comes back
>Ridley gets in
>Dark Samus gets in
Very happy.

Attached: 14896014_p5.png (800x800, 359K)

There's been like 50 Terry threads since the reveal, dumb zoomer.

Overshadowed by a custome

Attached: 1567659367438m.jpg (1024x803, 45K)

Literally nobody cares. Everyone already forgot about Terry while they meme about Sans and get hype over even more dlc slots. Should have been Geese again.

enjoy playing a useless echo character, user!

are you okay?

he's also a major cutie

>All this SEETHE

Attached: 1567644419582.png (861x638, 367K)

Terry is cool but it's mostly that deep inside I was hoping for a metal slug rep.

I'll admit I don't care about Fatal Fury of KoF, but wouldn't Mai Shiranui have been a better pick? Terry just seems like a very boring pick in terms of moveset potential. Or would she be to risqué for smash now?

Attached: Mai-13extra2.png (450x800, 239K)

I just wish it had been Metal Slug's Marco instead.
after all this fucking sausage fest shit the last character in the pass had fucking better be Reimu

I was angry because I wanted Metal Slug instead.

Attached: metal slug and gear.jpg (1664x1000, 365K)

wtf I love grown-up Pokemon Trainer!

Attached: eeefdb09fb8592b505430638f91ffb6a63abe01b_00.jpg (500x500, 24K)

man, it's almost as if you have no idea what you're talking about and you're trying to find an incriminating meaning behind contradicting statements. Accept it. Terry and any other FG character are just boring additions to smash.

You literally just proved his point, retard.

>Reimu
It's funny how there still are niggers who think she has even a slight chance.

I never played any games terry was in but he looks like he can be a fun punchy lad
Just glad my favorite blue-haired ninja hasn't been forgotten and has a mii costume now.

She does, but it probably won't happen because we don't live in a just universe

Everyone and their mom was expecting Terry when the SNK trademark leaked. Its the most basic SNK rep they could get.

>Terry just seems like a very boring pick in terms of moveset potential
>and somehow Mai doesn't
They'd both be alright but yoy shouldn't talk about things yoy know nothing about.

I think she's probably too sexy. Bayonetta and ZSS may have opened up some room for more fanservice-heavy characters, but they don't show nearly as much skin.

Is your "U" button broke, lad?

powa waive

just because somebody isn't mexican doesn't make them a zoomer user
marco would have been the superior SNK choice

>Series icon
Where
Also Terry is still in development of course they didn't show off a lot of him

Because we moved onto KoF

why are people angry at DLC?

>Joker
character from a widely acclaimed series everyone likes
>Hero
JRPG fan for japan
>Banjo Kazooie
Old nintendo character for boomers and zoomers
>Terry Bogard
For older fans (like Sakurai) who grew up in the Arcade

Basedsauce for Geese

>gets pranked into a female body
>gets pranked into Smash

>No, most of them know it confirms something else. Something bigger
I'm gonna laugh when your Tumblr delusions are proven wrong.

What about Duck King's Real Bout theme?

How can anybody hate Terry. He's the nicest, chillest guy in the world.

Probably just Nintendies hating on anything they don't know

Attached: 20190905_112232.jpg (1080x1218, 524K)

Smashfans find a way

You do know Fatal Fury became KoF right?

By being from Tumblr, where most Undertale fans dwell.

>persona
>series everyone likes
That said, waking up in the middle of a road trip to my friend screaming JOKER'S IN SMASH is still a fond memory. The mixture absolute joy and confusion in that man's voice was something to behold.

But did you really expect smash players to know or want a character from a real fighting game? They were more excited over a costume

and?

I hope we get WIld Street from KoF 13 as a song

>KOF star
Fatal Fury star*

I know you are trying to cope but learn the proper term

Did you get Yea Forums mixed up with Tumblr?

A game's quality is inversely proportional to its popularity, see Earthbound for furfags.

Stop embrassing yourselves. You're not going to meme Terry into being a good pick.

Nobody cares enough about Terry to be triggered by this. Everyone just shrugged their shoulders and moved on with their lives.

Yea Forums brings them in and spits them all over all the hobby and art boards

>anger
I didn't know complete disinterest was taken as anger nowadays.

this, but on the other hand I'm somewhat relieved that Metal Slug threads will forever remain comfy with no Smash autism

cope

>Nobody cares enough about Terry to be triggered by this.
Nobody except you apparently.

Attached: d3c.png (430x441, 102K)

Maybe if we had Chun Li instead of inferior Ryu.

If you think Terry has "boring" moveset potential, Mai pretty much would be on the same boat. Just straight up say you want a big booty bitch.

I'm still waiting for a final solution to the Yea Forumsmblr problem

A fucking Mii Gunner. I warned you but you stubborn fags wouldn't listen.

Attached: nakorurufagsandkyofagsmetalslugfagsafterthedirect.png (332x217, 144K)

>tfw you were hoping it was Kyo
>tfw the classic KoF intro only for his hand to miss the letter

Terry's cool but man was I hoping for Kyo with a Shingo alt.

Attached: 1564770359718.jpg (347x385, 86K)

>irrelevant literally who that was overshadowed by a costume of a skeleton

This is a level of cucked beyond comprehension

Attached: 1421091138954.jpg (453x500, 26K)

You must be 18+ to post on this site.

So that game I made when I was 12 in RPGmaker is one of the best games ever?

Cope

Attached: 1567661320314.jpg (720x887, 104K)

no SNK fan would want Mai (or Nakoruru), they want Terry, Haohmaru, Kyo, or Marco
female characters are only "more interesting" to Smashfags because they're waifufags, kumbrains, and women-worshipping trannies/soiboys

functioning adults don't know who your favorite character is either user

>Nobody cares enough about Terry to be triggered by this.

You clearly are.

Only if it features furries, post sarcastic hipster ""humor"" and spastic music.

He's probably going to replace Falcon as my go to punch man.
The issue with your pic related is being just being a boring safe starter choice instead of anything unique to gen 7. You wouldn't be hearing nearly as much if they had chosen something along the lines of Buzzwole or Silvally.

I wanted Geese so I could do a Deadly Rave in Smash and have like four different counters.

based

Chill, if you spout another buzzword will explode. I'm worried about you user.

And KoF is one of the largest fighting franchises. Stay mad soicuck

Hat Ken , UNORIGINAL,I wanted MINECRAFT Steve,this is not ok,im so upset I can't even jerk off to Jamal fucking my wife anymore, NINTENDO whyyyy

Attached: 1558779488246.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

That's the part I'm salty about. Terry's already in Fighting Layer Ex and Heroines, Geese is in Tekken, Mai is in DoA, Haohmaru is in Soul Calibur, Iori is in Million Arthur and Heroines.

Let the boy fucking bodega someone already

based

What a fucking CHAD

Attached: Terry_Bogard.jpg (600x1020, 201K)

Holy shit, I need to find that game NOW

At least we're probably getting some cool Miis out of this.
>Marco/Fio for Gunner
>Kyo/Geese for Brawler
>Billy/Haohmaru for Swordsman

>Gets 1 song, becomes a hat, and cucked out of the game by some literally who spic character despite all your fan demand
I’ll say

Undertale is the kingpin of indies

Geese too of course, I forgot
but Smash would only go for protagonists first

That is the thing. All the zoomers that ended up growing up in the shittest time to be a gamer. Not knowing what good games are and to young and stupid to understand how to appreciate the classics.

But they can have their shit mii costume.

Mai has a pretty forgetable moveset and she is also particulary annoying to face. God, nothing like going up against a jumpy fast hoe with just about every tool to build metter like crazy. The fact that she was one of the few characters who could walljump was whack back in the day and oh GOD her voice...
She is not even peak KOF waifu material. As you play the game, you realize Yuri, King and even Athena are better choices.

>No mention of Leona

I'm here to laugh at you, not Terry. You're like bronies.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Oh shit i forgot Leona, and Shermie and good lord...so many

Don't forget to build up a humble persona on social media while being self-centered enough to believe your trash is worth charging for, you'll make a killing.

I guess you could say they're all fatal furious heh heh heh

You wanna know what the best part is, he’s probably gonna be Top Tier. Especially if he gets Max Mode, meaning they’ll get to cope even harder when they get constantly bodied by him online.

Why are there so many people that hate Nintendo celebrating SSB character additions?
>inb4 Cope
So far the only DLC choice I don’t like is Joker but every time a new character is added a bunch of people with a hate boner for Nintendo start shit posting like crazy, it’s weird.

Are you okay?

cringe worthy cuck

I don't get it.

>Athena
>not annoying as fuck

Smash isn't about being able to play as people for most fags; it's about having their character validated by Sakurai. Such is why you got so much salt after the Grinch leak died and Incineroar to rise from the ashes.

Because there hasn't been one since 1999

I hope he wins next year at EVO.

No wonder smashfans are seething. 2 years of being cucked by Bayonetta then by Joker. Imagine the asspain when Terry dabs on them despite being a literal who.

Because hype culture is a plague. People don't care about the game or the characters so much as they do shitting on each other in online discussions.

Attached: 1548880345212.png (240x240, 78K)

And to this day it's still the GOAT 2D fighter.

Attached: Garou-Mark-Of-The-Wolves-PC-Game-Setup-Free-Download..-1024x609.png (1024x609, 840K)

I mean, yes. Mai Shiranui is the king of fighters character closest to my childhood.

That’s what I’m looking forward to

Terry is gonna be fun as fuck and I hope he has shit tons of combo potential. Crock shoots, Buster Wolfs, and Power Dunks are gonna feel great to pull off.

Attached: CE0748B2-DB43-40F8-9267-9AC0F655E2EE.gif (164x170, 135K)

I don't care enough about any character reveals to shit on another, the only character that I really wish wasn't in smash was Incenaroar.
Could've been the Wrestler from Rhythm Heaven for all I care, such a dumb pokemon choice.

I know who Terry is, but I'm not mad about him being in the game when there are far less deserving characters in smash already. Just hope Shantae make it into the game at least by the second round of DLC fighters.

Attached: 1567567019449.jpg (518x750, 69K)

>anything but frail anime girl (guy) or an animal >top tier in Smash
Ha, I wish.

Attached: 86568568568568.jpg (2680x2028, 500K)

I don't hate Nintendo, I love Smash, and I love the potential it has for representing video game history. I'm glad Sakurai is a kindred spirit and he isn't just adding Waluigi, Geno (though I hope he happens, could be the Banjo of season 2), Byleth, or whatever else. There's so much more potential than that, even if a lot of Smash fans don't care about legacy characters that aren't Nintendo.

are mii character not playable in ranked or something? he's as playable as any other nigger, unlike steve or whatever shit you wanted

She's a spirit so not gonna happen

You never truly know user...

ARE YOU OK?

HOES MAD!

He's a good pick (at least,according to me & the other SNK fans) & Y O U shrugged your shoulders, not everyone.
You're not the center of the universe!

I wish it went differently. That was my home. I just wanted to talk about cartoons.

Attached: 1561020291892.jpg (400x300, 15K)

People couldn’t care less about you, Buff Blonde Ash Ketchum

If you don’t like Smash or Nintendo than why are you here?
>inb4 are you okay
Yes, I am very okay with Terry, way more so than a lot of character that we have already.

At this point there's just more shit posting about these apparently mad zoomers then there is zoomers being mad.

This is all just a thinly veiled attack on Smash Bros at this point. Stay cringe, snoygaf.

>isn’t aware of the fact that Sakurai is a massive KoF fanboy
Oh boy, you’re in for a rude awakening.

I’m sorry

If it makes you feel any better, Yea Forums is just as bad if not worse. Really hoping Yea Forums dies or something like 8gag due to all the shootings. We really need a restart. Until then there’s obscure Chans and the slower boards.

too bad Terry is repping Fatal Fury, not KoF

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIING WILD!
youtube.com/watch?v=na9O13Ts4kI

Attached: fakeselect6ml.gif (384x224, 26K)

It's days like this that make me wish Smash never existed.

History of Smash top tiers:
-Kirby (Sakurai IP)
-Fox (not sure about this one)
-Meta Knight (Sakurai IP)
-Snake (Sakurai is friends with the creator)
-Bayonetta (Sakurai is friends with the creator)
-Joker (Sakurai openly admits to being a fan)

>Terry (KoF is the game that inspired Sakurai to make Smash)
He’s gonna be busted as fuck bro. Every time he’s a fan of something he goes the extra mile to making them super strong. I mean, look at how he treats FE characters, a franchise he loves.

He’s repping NEO GEO

lurking slower boards/chans is always a nice mental reset.

Man, they changed Terry’s voice for Smash, that makes me so upset. I’m legit gonna mod my Switch just give Terry his classic lines.

I'm not a fan of Fatal Fury, but imagine not knowing who Terry Bogard is.

>KOF arena stage
>that whole beginning of the trailer
Dude's just repping SNK

Attached: 1552993442725.jpg (960x882, 77K)

who's the most mad at my boy Mr. Bogurrd? I want to know so I can make fun of them.
Shantaefags? Edelgardfags?

>saves me 25$
You're right, he is based.

Kyofags, probably.

Arcsys deserved the spot more.

Attached: susanoo-story-artwork.png (857x1018, 505K)

Dude’s preparing the salt mines.
Stage 1: Denial
Let him be, he’s gonna have endless suffering come November.

Spirits don't deconfirm characters.

>You wouldn't be hearing nearly as much if they had chosen something along the lines of Buzzwole or Silvally.
Buzzwole has zero personality beyond "punch things". I get that starter evos are expected and this predictable, but Incineroar has so much more to work with and to be unique as a fighter than Buzzwole does. The same ultimately applies to Silvally. It's a chimera and that's literally it. There's no grounds for a moveset to come from that. Would a quadraped Pokemon other than Ivysaur be interesting? Sure, but not if it doesn't offer anything else beyond that.

Incineroar is great because he's OOZING personality, his moveset and animations are absolutely defining of what Incineroar is, are unique and all while staying true to its presentation in Pokemon itself too.

Anyone who genuinely thinks Buzzwole, Silvally or any others like that would be a better choice than Incineroar just want to be surprised and aren't considering the actual game design factor.

Wait until Doomguy is out user, Sakurai and most of the nintendo devs grew up in the 90's DWANGO servers in Japan for DOOM.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DWANGO
I wish nintendo had asked Midway and Id to implement at least multiplayer in D64 but the cartridge was on its limits, but they probably wanted that.
In fact, i Want the reveal have even Sakurai using the helmet after the reveal while revealing the classic amiibos too.

it will be the day when Yea Forums and the rosterfags on twitter will go kaput!
and it will happen at TGA

I don't play fighting games. I recognize Terry. I do not recognize your literal who. I'm sure that says all it needs to.

You are kidding yourself if you think any board on Yea Forums is worse than Yea Forumsmblr much less Yea Forums.
There's that screencap of the guy getting triggered over the word autism, while he plans out a Godzilla x MLP crossover fan fiction. No fucking way can you say Yea Forums is that level. Video games are still above capeshit.

Terry is part of KoF, you retard. His reveal trailer had KoF characters in it.

>Doomguy and Terry will be the new [Meta Knight and Snake] or [Cloud and Bayonetta]

sounds good to me bro.

Arcsys designs are such garbage, I could look up something similar on fucking Deviantart.

People got mad at Incineroar because 1. his existence was basically the public enemy of all Grinchfags and 2. he was not a very good climax for the base roster

Satoshi is too old to pull his voice, since he also does kim too.
Even Mai's VA was replaced since she was voicing a hentai recently

Neo Geo rom collection on the switch with online play maybe?

Okay, boring humie.

>Even Mai's VA was replaced since she was voicing a hentai recently
Go on.

Just use the old clips then. I mean, that’s what they did for Banjo.

Boku no Yayoi San

He's in imagine the seething

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

More like no one cares

I'm seething because they fucked over Iori god fucking damn it.

I'm not sure if a VF character would work that well, but the series is pretty important. He'd get even more shit though and VFbros are actual boomers who don't have tome to defend the pick.

Zoomers would think it's from Street Fighter though.

Disappointing. Did she quit hentai?

>bitch about characters waving pointy sticks
>then bitch when they get a character punches and kicks
What's next? Bitching about characters go pew pew? Seeing as they all want "all star" characters like Waluigi and Geno, what could they possibly bring to the table without punching and kicking or going pew pew? Wow so he swings a tennis racket instead of a pointy stick and the enemy gets knocked back. Tell me a "unique" character like Banjo doesn't borrow half his moves from other fighters. This is why moveset potential is a terrible fucking meme argument. Just admit that me no like thing.

He's a literal fucking who.
But in any case I'll take him over Steve from Minecraft any day of the week.

he's already an AT

Genofags

No

>What is Cave Story
>What is TouHou
>What is Bit.trip
>What is Shantae
>What is Runner
>What is Hotline Miami
>What is Dead Cells
>What is The Binding of Isaac
>What is Hyper Light Drifter
>What is No More Heroes
>What is Shovel Knight
>What are plenty of other indies I’m forgetting right now

Every one of those are equally popular/more popular than Undertale and several of them (Cave Story, Touhou, NMH) are FAR more iconic and have more important legacies within the indie game industry. Undertale is a two hour long flash game with a meme skeleton. All you’ll be getting is a costume and you should be grateful.

>no indie game is getting a spot
>out of the possible 25 additional DLC slots
If anything fucking Hollow Knight will have as much of a chance getting in.

Is it just me or does most indie shit feel like its copying cave story

the amount of people that didn't knew about Terry or even Fatal Fury/KoF was for me,disgusting.

Attached: DcrUznXUQAI4RBy.jpg (500x263, 23K)

No ones mad, just Stevefags trying to regain their footing by falseflagging and stirring shit up.

I would’ve preferred Mai but I’m just happy that fatal fury is getting a shout out

Talking with Terrybros after my most wanted never-ever got announced was so weird because I’ve never heard of the character and didn’t think he had a chance at all. It’s so surreal knowing that the fighter pass was decided way back then and that it was already fated to happen, but I’m really happy all my fighting game friends loved the reveal.

Attached: C2A8C9BE-62DE-41C8-8587-75DAC7129CC3.jpg (795x936, 57K)

>people mad at irrelevant character from the 90’s must also be seething fanboys of another irrelevant character from the 90’s!

>He's a literal fucking who
Have your balls dropped yet, lil guy?

That's not true. If you actually go outside falseflagging Yea Forums shitposters it's zoomers crying about their meme picks not getting in. Literally anywhere on Twitter, Smashboards or Gamefaqs you'll find seething.

Attached: worrying.png (184x306, 55K)

A
Standard hand gun
Side knife
Down slide kick
Up ?

B
Standard heavy machine gun
Side rocket launcher
Down ?
Up jumping out of metal slug?

It’s not just you

Cave Story actually had quite a huge impact on the industry. It’s strange it never got a spirit or costume but i’m not gonna pretend like lightning will strike twice and I’ll get Terry AND Quote in one game.

Attached: BB677404-3FA7-4167-9885-EDA0A5E4D6F6.png (400x400, 24K)

The best part is the characters they all want and love are low tier, Hero is not the greatest but is too hard for low IQ players like Leffen to beat and Banjo is really bad.

Not giving a fuck about your C-list fighting game doesn't make someone a zoomer.

OR maybe he's just waiting to talk about Terry until he's done? I'd expect he'll get his own video like the other DLC characters

I played SF and MK as a kid. As far as I'm concerned this dude is just a Ken Masters ripoff.

t. literal zoomer

God, shut the fuck up with this “boring move set potential” bull shit. All it is is you being mad the character you wanted isn’t in. If any character you didn’t want got in, you would’ve bitched about “biting moveset potential”. It’s just another excuse for you rosterfaggots to throw a hissy fit when your precious shantae or geno gets deconfirmed for the millionth time.

>smashfans
twitter.com/LenvalLaird/status/1169414875912855552

OK, but did you actually play any of his games? No? Then shut the fuck up.

>Terry Bogard
>Total Chad and bro
What's not to like?

I don't need to. He's blonde, buff, and has a "likes to fight and is a showboat" personality. That's all I need to know.

He's not Iori

Smash has more than enough homos as it is.

He's in

Attached: ClearAffectionateApe-max-1mb.gif (236x286, 153K)

>zoomer zoomer zoomer
Nice buzzword.
Is it that difficult to accept that nobody gives a fuck besides favela monkeys?

If it was out of homolust i'd ask for Saiki

Buzzwole has a lot of personality, but Incineroar stole it in Smash.

Zoomers complain about terry because they dont know who he is. Why would boomers complain about sans, espcially after gettingg simon, krool, hero, banjo and terry?

Mai is already in DOA, Geese is in Tekken and Haomaru is in SC. Terry likely got chosem because he was available and they have a genderswap version available. Iori was probably considered for similar reasons.

Shovel knight is gay as fuck, you fag

If for some reason SmUsh Grand Finals at Evo become Terry vs Ken, I'd laugh. Then wince at how this is the closest we'd get to CvS next to Tekken 7.

Imagine smash players trying to do the knee.

If an ArcSys rep makes it in, then yeah, he's in for sure.

he's already an AT, but you know Sakurai would love to add him, he just can't get away with it. people are already calling Terry Ken with a hat, but Akira is basically just Ryu. people would flip the fuck out

Japs would love him though.

>I don't need to know what I'm talking about to talk about it
Yes, you do.

idorts appreciate sakurai more than you nintendospergs ever have.

>fighting game player
>not adderal addicts

Pick one

Why are you so upset at being called a zoomer, you fucking zoomer?

Mark of the Wolves is dog shit

It'd probably be Ragna. It'd also go with his time shenanigans

*CSGO player

I've seen this floating around lately. I think it'd make for a good moveset for them. make them similar to mega man.

Attached: Marco Rossi Moveset.jpg (4000x2801, 2.75M)

How mad are zoomers going to be when Terry tags in Joe for a screw upper or Ryo for a ryuuko ranbu?

Mai is also pretty boring. She also doesn't have walls in Smash.

Terry is in Fighting EX Layer so that theory is bunk.

Don't be mad that you suck at the game.

Attached: 1553737851687.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Fighting game players are nicotine addicts not that a zoomer would know

allourideas.org/smashudlc

>boring
he literally fills an archetype that smash didn't have. how is that boring?
>safe
if he's so "safe," why were rosterfags so convinced that shit like decidueye, sceptile, or fucking gothitelle were getting in instead?
>You wouldn't be hearing nearly as much if they had chosen something along the lines of Buzzwole or Silvally.
yes we would. no matter what, there's always going to be pokefags assblasted that it isn't THEIR favorite pokemon and rosterfags mad that pokemon has "too many characters."

Attached: 08F428BD-14AA-4E98-8B44-47D770605BB7.png (307x279, 116K)

What the fuck are you even talking about you retarded waste of time?

Never played Fatal Fury but I'm happy for the fans. Kinda wish they had done Fulgore or Jago just because of the history, or Marco if they were just looking for an SNK rep. Sitll happy for the fans of the series though.

Attached: jago.png (246x512, 171K)

>Zoomer mad about being had

Everyone sucks at Garou because no one fucking plays it. It's the biggest dickrider game of all time behind Third Strike and is even less fun.

Attached: 1567044641118.png (728x484, 356K)

Because I'm bored of that buzzword and I'm from 1992.

Just because you're a scrub that doesn't mean everyone else is.

Attached: 1563674568205.jpg (152x225, 10K)

how mad are boomerfags gonna be when they realize Terry isn't making people upset, just totally indifferent which is much worse? Dude brings nothing new to the table, he's just there.

Terry isn't making people upset anyway. He's the most inoffensive character ever and is gigantic meme bait for secondaries which is part of why I didn't want him.

Attached: 1542124225645.jpg (840x1854, 146K)

Almost had it
We could’ve had a remix of the Germany theme.

Attached: 1FE37224-D92C-40FC-B44E-4218DCF353EA.jpg (2001x1125, 486K)

>Dude brings nothing new to the table
this is my problem, like I actually really love Terry as a character and I've played me a shit load of KoF, but yeah Terry is basically just gonna be another Ryu/Ken; a close range brawler and probably have the OG Command Inputs for "True" specials.

Why are millennials incapable of communicating without spewing buzzwords?

Attached: 493.jpg (994x745, 189K)

He's in

Attached: Magician_lord.jpg (740x750, 157K)

He's clearly making people upset when they constantly reply to bait threads like retards.

Stop larping, maybe if you actually played KOF you'd realize they're gonna put fucking max cancels in smash, and that Terry is nothing like Ryu or Ken

I prefer his FFury Special theme, personally.
I didn't give a fuck about Joker nor did I want him and I was still excited about the possibilities he presented for opening to door to anyone else. Being able to BUSTAH WULF people in Smash is gonna be amazing!

there's almost 80 characters in the game, it's ok that some characters don't feel that different
when they do try to give gimmicks to characters, like Joker and Hero, a lot of people hate them anyway

And why the fuck would I care about smash bros gameplay, balance, and/or the overall community? I don't own a switch and have no plans to buy one. I can play all switch games on their original consoles and play a real fighting game on literally any other console.

>And why the fuck would I care about smash bros gameplay, balance, and/or the overall community?
Well I mean, you ARE hanging out in this thread. I don't think it's an unreasonable conclusion to draw.

I was really happy to see him, especially because God damn he looks so hot in Smash. I want to molest his big full pecs so badly.

Attached: yukuk.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

This guy dresses up as what a 10-year-old thinks is cool and in fashion. What a faggot.

If his female form is an alternate costume, I'll have 0 problems with this

Attached: GirlTerry.png (806x1156, 390K)

I 100% am on board with Girl Terry in Smash.

I'm only sad because I wanted a tekken character and there's no way they're gonna release another fighting game character dlc. If not tekken, I would have chosen terry as the next fighting game rep

This is a fatal fury thread.

Seriously, those tits are amazing.

Attached: 1567665363726.jpg (4096x4096, 978K)

>incineroar
>boring/safe pick
>when everyone and their mother were screaming mimikyu, owl, and retard dog

nigga, Incineroar's personality matches in the game. all Buzzwole has is "ebin flex"

are you dumb? he literally says he's still in development. also Terry also has a series icon

Attached: laLX3xe.png (390x97, 46K)

>You're like bronies.
you mean fucking smashfags and having 30+ THREADS IN THE CATALOG ALL THE GODDAMN TIME
How the fuck do you apes have such fucking zero self-awareness?

Attached: 1554204569646.png (837x610, 698K)

>watch video reaction because I missed the direct and it was the first thing that popped up
>you could tell the dude is disappointed by Terry being confirmed
>first thing he asks "didn't Terry have a female alt?"
>mfw

Attached: 1566583371451.png (340x289, 225K)

No, they just heard people who actually play games realise terry was coming and piggybacked. Smash players have never heard of Terry, SNK, or fighting games other than street fighter and mortal kombat if they're edgy

Is that just the star on his jacket?

We're gonna get a remix of Kurikinton right?

nigga Mai is the shotoest of shotos

Terry has never not been based.

Attached: 57539b1529b8962887614c2598915280d5d89a39_00.gif (320x240, 640K)

It's not, but nice cope user

SNK stipulation I reckon, the VA is the same in XIV

god Blazblue is garbage

it's a logo they adopted since Real Bout. You also see it in Garou and CvS1 (Terry is front and center there).

Attached: RealBoutSpecial_title.png (320x224, 12K)

I have nothing to cope with, I feel great.

Daily reminder that only western zoomers make a big deal about Sans. Industry folks like Obari actually celebrated Terry.

they even used it in the (really cheesy but fun to watch) movie

Attached: CyPrZ8kXgAAFkSw.jpg:orig.jpg (910x885, 134K)

>Garou
Now I remember seeing it. Thanks user

Though you are right that the logo did originate from Terry's back, but eventually became the series logo.

Attached: dbqk20u-107bf668-9f1f-4f33-8427-2970c9f113cc.png (316x134, 2K)

I'm assuming that's why you're entering Smash threads and then seething about Smash, because of how great you feel

So what themes do expect? They'll definitely have Big Shot and Kurikinton, but surely they'll add others like Onions Sauce, ESAKA, and the like right?

Good to know. I hate when they use random shit logos for characters (just a big FF for Cloud instead the FF7 meteor)
My ocd is satiated

feels so good to be in the winning side. Long live Terry Bogard, SNK and boomers.

Attached: to all the snk bros.jpg (224x225, 9K)

omg what a bad memory you brought back... shit, this was the quintessential hype killer. I was so bummed that we were getting this fucking cat that I was thinking about dropping the game entirely. It was such a let down, and to think this was the last reveal made it all so much worse...

Shit, that cat is cancer... shit

Attached: MS Smash move set.jpg (2047x1556, 712K)

Man, Kirby shouting Engrish would be hilarious.

I do hope you get cancer

Attached: IMG_20190905_005219.jpg (660x800, 80K)

>gee what's more popular in current social media?
>an old character with barely any presence today
>le meme character #undertale #selfie

a fortnite newcomer would have gotten even more tweets than sans, tho. Twitter is a popularity contest

Cope harder. You WISH you had this much swag.

Attached: IMG_20190905_004844.jpg (869x919, 89K)

>>kurikinton
this song is a god damn party

There needs to be fan art of Terry and Kirby hanging out together

No, we zooms are just amazed that sans got in at all.
A meme like sans getting in is a statement.
Terry is cool but hes to be expected.

He's not making people seethe. They just legit have no idea who the fuck he is

does anyone else have an odd desire to just cut his ponytail

Based.
You know e
What's even funnier are the boomers on damage control claiming that they're not mad but that we zoomers are seething lol

Has anyone made fanart of the Fighter's Pass characters hanging out yet? I just wanna see Joker, Luminary, Banjo and Terry chilling together

Thank God smash dlc isn't based on mob rule.

Otherwise we will be getting all soulless meme shit like Shrek, goku and whatever shit r*ddit keeps spamming.

I mean, I don't get how Terry is "plain". Every character is practically made with exaggeration/fantasy/cartoonish look, only he and trainer look normal and even then trainer has some "shonen lead" to his design as opposed to the "normal trucker guy" Terry has.

Oh he has, it's why you get retarded "Hat ken" posts that people parrot. Or maybe you're right and it's just clueless people parroting shit.

He’ll probably have his Garou alt. No ponytail there

WOAH EXTREMELY BASED BOOMER CHARACTER BTFO ZOOMER WITH SEETHING AND COPE! EXCELLENT AND VERY BASED!

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (12).jpg (456x429, 34K)

Nah boomers will die of kidney failure, yall old

>reddit
>when reddit are bandwagonners

i think the post was just satirizing the fact that op is communicating his thoughts solely through internet buzzwords

>that one kid that rekkas on the way to school

Attached: 1455990275325.gif (450x300, 648K)

>They just legit have no idea who the fuck he is
Those poor ignorant retards. I've known who Terry was since Fatal Fury first came out.

Ah true.

It's almost like OP is starting fires.

which kyo is better anyway, rekka kyo or ground projectile with flying kicks kyo

I prefer Rekka Kyo because it's satisfying as fuck to land those chain inputs, but "13-Kyo" is more beginner friendly.

And then there are all the Kyo clones, which are just how he played in the Orochi era games, because they kept changing how he played.

Isn't XIII Kyo pretty much Rekka Kyo?

Also SNK games are the only ones I know with characters "altering" their movesets. I don't think I've seen other companies that do that, that in many KoFs you see "EX" versions. Even in CvS1 the Street Fighter side have barely any differences with their EX forms unlike the KoF side. I suppose there's Darkstalkers too but only for two specific characters.

have sex

been playing a ton of SNK recently as we just got the rights to use their games at my company

Fatal Fury is fucking KINO but hard as hell

>ken with hat
why do these faggots pretend ken is even memorable in smash? None of you zoomer smashbabbies even knew who ryu let alone ken when he first released on the wii u.

Bet you fucking zoomies would be creaming your pants if some capeshit joined instead

Attached: 1561735512379.jpg (1080x1160, 389K)

>to this day, SNK still use the Neo Geo tune
>Capcom practically abandoned their jingle post PS2/GCN/XB era

the startup sound is so memorable
youtube.com/watch?v=KBGHHMfk9Ew

Capeshit would actually be pretty hype if it was MvC inspired capeshit

Smash has a lot of non-fighting game fans and unless you know fighting games then you're likely to not know much about Terry. Granted I'm in that camp and at least knew what he was by sight, even if I knew literally nothing else about him.

>old thing good
>new thing bad

I fucking wish

Fuck are you talking about I played both franchises in the arcades as a kid

im only 26 it wasnt that long ago

They don't just use it, they celebrate it.
youtube.com/watch?v=YEK_oo1NUr8&list=PLWFYZb-mcJq3-EiPOPZ6rrh5d3AwBTpVn&index=15&t=0s

Terry adopted two more sons abandoned by their fathers.

Attached: kids.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

holy shit

kino

All I want is a sweet remix of Duck Duck Dub...

>those muscles
>that ass

Attached: ever-growing stack of chips.png (217x324, 37K)

What's the difference

Because there's KOF now? keep seething zoomer

dude literally has the most casual outfit from the 90s - early 2000s

>Neutral B is a projectile
>Up B is a rising attack and combo finisher
>side B is a gap closer that probably eats projectiles
yawn

cant wait to hear kirby say burning knuckle

Attached: fa1lcq9597k31.png (500x538, 196K)

you described Mario and Luigi, not Terry.

Funny way to spell Shovel Knight.

I'm proud based terry got in
a victory for videogames all around

JAJAJAJA ME ENCANTA TERRY TAMBIEN, OP

>Not a swordie
Seems based to me

It's funny how Smash fans shit on the protagonist of the franchise that inspired Sakurai to create Dragon King, which became Smash. Ungrateful cunts.

kek

zoomers btfo

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.41_[2019.09.05_11.58.54 (1280x720, 213K)

You don't think it'll be powa wave?

either is fine to me

people were just as angry at DQ Hero

bodega area 6 all the way

>Yea Forumsirgins were just as angry at DQ Hero
FTFY

Attached: 98AB0920-4DAA-4E7C-BEA5-8D064AA3EA56.png (630x758, 11K)

A true user of taste

t. sanscuck
have fun being glorified clothing

>hurr
I'm happy Sans is playable, doesn't mean I can't also hate the waste of space that is Fighter 4.

13 had both Kyo’s. Rekka Kyo was added as DLC and referred to as NESTS Kyo

>a literal costume

>underage
how old are you? 35? your shit series hasn't been relevant in decades

More than Shantae and Shovel Knight got. He also got a music track.

That goes for half the franchises in Smash, do you shit yourself stupid over them too?

>a
>literal
>costume

>Makes all the underage Adderall-addled zoomers SEETHE
Terry's cool but basing your opinion on what other people think is braindead.

Playable.

he doesnt even have his own moveset

And how would one implement the things that aren't the Gaster Blaster?

Nigger, that's what an ordinary trucker on a hot summer day would wear.

You sound pretty upset.

>If Shovel Knight didn't get a spot, No indie games is getting a spot
Shovel knight? He's not even relevant anymore. Compare him with a series that has been consistently popular for 2 decades, literally built the doujinshi industry, and is the face of indie gaming in Japan. It's not even a question who should be the indie rep.

Attached: 151863670069.jpg (253x500, 24K)

The irony is almost kino. Smashfags are literal braindead children.

Attached: 3188245-4098006202-23740.jpg (750x960, 47K)

>2HU shooter,rpg and vs fighting game spinoffs
>Shovel Knight discount ripoff CAPCOMs Black Tiger
How can zoomies even compare?

Who is this?

They are in you guys

Attached: 1363373227-dungeons-and-dragons-shadow-over-mystara-flyer.jpg (1692x1194, 626K)

Based LOKR cosplayers.

Watch him be the new guest character for Tekken 7 too.

>>Only a costume
>still got more hype than Terry

Keep telling yourself that lel.

I have never played a fighting game in my life and mostly have played nintendo games, and even then i know how terry is.
t. Latin American

This was a dream come true for Sakurai and us SNK fans. Everyone else can fuck off.

That's why Geese Howard is in the newest Tekken, right?

That’s because it was rebranded into King of Fighters, zoomer.