THIS KILL THE BING BING WAHOO

THIS KILL THE BING BING WAHOO

Attached: 1566659613615.png (892x671, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UnyZR36_Tz4?t=48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok but how

Attached: 1421028074039.png (486x613, 314K)

? why

From what they've told us of them, streaming services will be a fucking joke.

I.don't.see.how.

re7 is already streamed on the switch

How many times are you going to post it?

It wont. It'll be a fucking meme similar to motion controls, phone games, and VR.

>trusting Google to make a console that won’t have spyware to put the EGA to shame

seething nincel

>10$ for the service
>60$ for each game you buy
>for a fucking streaming service
DOA

I don't even own a Nintendo console but the fact that you think the Stadia will do anything but fail is stupid.
youtu.be/UnyZR36_Tz4?t=48

Attached: 1534777200338.jpg (579x593, 158K)

nobody cares about stadia that shit was confirmed to lag
literally doa

>all my tech savvy friends keep saying how streaming is the future because its cheaper by the month and easier for people
I can't wait until it fails and people move on like its nothing.

Can we talk about how most Nintendo faggots are actual fucking hypocrites?

>lol ps4/zbone port machine
>holy shit nintendo won! thanks for th epors!

>lol laptops are shit, who cares if they're portable?
>BUT IT'S PORTABLE ON THE SWITCH THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

>look at this downgraded piece of shit on the PS4/Xbone/PC, lol it's fucking garbage
>You idiots need to stop shitposting. Witcher 3 looking as it does on the Switch is a fucking miracle.

Unironic blind drones, I'm starting to understand why some people here vehemently hate nintendo fans.

THIS IS THE END FOR NINTENDO

Attached: 1449450532566.png (633x900, 140K)

So are Sonyfags and Microsoftfags. Humans in general are hypocrites, what's new?

And that was with a controlled environment with presumably good wifi. I don't understand why all these "tech journalists" are ignoring a fundamental issue with the Stadia. I assume the point is to play it anywhere too, but a 4G/5G connection is going to have hell with input lag.

Attached: 1495789837136.jpg (638x746, 69K)

Wouldn't streaming vidya in your phone would make your phone run out of battery fast and hit data cap ASAP?

By affecting non portable home consoles more I suppose?

no you dumb nincel

But user, it's GOOGLE, they have like DA BEST services IN DA WORLD, running on THEIR STUFF.

This is an actual argument I've gotten from one of my friends who works in tech related stuff (I forget her actual job title). Ridiculously funny.

>lol laptops are shit, who cares if they're portable
You do realise that laptops aren't designed to be portable, right?

Explain

The ability to play it more conveniently then a switch.

Yeah. That's why no one does it.

Xdrones are probably the most humble because they got btfo this gen. Sonyfags aren't hypocrites. They shitpost excessively but they never deny it, they relish in their shitpsting. At least they're honest and self aware about it. Nintendofags will say one thing is shit then next year praise nintendo for doing that thing they were shitting on just a few moments ago.

Bring up youtube in the next conversation and how much of a mess it copyright system is

Game streaming doesn't use much bandwidth you are just streaming the game and not some video, retard.

Are you fucking retarded?

Do you actually have to pay for each game plus streaming? I can see it being somewhat viable if you're just paying for the service like netflix but that just seems pointless then.

watching your beloved mark plier doesn't count you filthy slut

But only if you have an internet conection

Really conveniently

remember how phone games would kill consoles?

Attached: 1567312037327.jpg (500x621, 88K)

Internet game streaming will never be good thanks to isps.

This makes zero sense.
Streaming needs a stable, high speed and low latency Internet connection.
Something you're unlikely to get outside where you presumably mostly use a handheld device.

>Do you actually have to pay for each game plus streaming?
yeah

Are you?
Portable and movable are two entirely different things. With a laptop you can move it but you have to set up shop where you are compare that to a phone or handheld that allows you to just pick it up and move

seething switchlet

Sorry Google but Stadia isnt going to be relevant to anyone for anything

How long until we start getting articles about Stadia being racist because it requires a good internet connection?

No the streaming is free, you only pay if you want 4k + the bundled games.

internet speeds/latency are still not good enough for "streamed gaming"

We should invest into fibre internet for negroes so they can play google stadia all day

>Be on a 15 hour flight to Asia
>Want to play vidya
>Start up my Stadia
>Can't do shit with it
Yeah, they sure got me there, bros.

Bro I have tried multiple gaming streaming services over the years and they all suck. If you are able to actually run it the video quality will be trash and more importantly the input lag will be huge.

>stream Steam games from my PC to my laptop
>literally 6ft away
>it's shit
>laggy as fuck
and yet you think a Streaming service from a data center hundreds of miles away is going to be better.

WRONG

BROS PLEASE PLAY STADIA I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh I did, their retort was "But everyone uses Youtube, it's a success!"

It's basically satellite internet at that point 700ms+, this is what people don't realize. Video games aren't movies, no matter how hard they try to be.

NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING BROS

Attached: 1556851681259.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

t.google exec

>Portable and movable are two entirely different things.
You are absolutely fucking delusional .Laptops are 100% designed to be portable devices. That's their fucking tent you dumbfuck nintendo drone. Portable and Movable also mean the exact same thing, the item in question can be carried around and used on the go regardless of most locations. How does a laptop not fit this definition but the switch does? Are you people actually fucking brain damaged?
>With a laptop you can move it but you have to set up shop where you are compare that to a phone or handheld that allows you to just pick it up and move
You can do the exact same thing with a laptop you stupid mother fucker. Holy shit, this is pathetic.

Without cheap unlimited data packages, I don't think so.

>Portable and movable are two entirely different things

Attached: 1555891086165.png (637x196, 23K)

Sony niggers may not try to deny their flaws, but they do stir up a shitstorm whenevr they are brought up, which is arguably worse.
>our system thinks your post is spam
I wonder who could be behind this.

Stadia is worse than any Switch could ever be

>stadia expects you to handle the data caps from playing it on your phone
It's going to die hard

60 fps 1080p gaming on your phone, tablet, or laptop.

Guaranteed failure in Australia, even if 5G eventually becomes available this shit will still be passed on because you don't play games on a tv during commute.

on what fucking planet are we talking about here?

At least all those worked.

BUT OUR MONEY, No no no, we can't do that. We have to pretend they have unlimited, so when their bill comes and they've gone over by 50gb, we can charge them $10 per gb.

no, ability to stream is free, games aren't

Earth 714, in that timeline you can stream anything, even sex.

None of its fun though and everyone lives sad lives in small boxes by themselves, never physically meeting another human being or animal in their entire lives.

Xdrones were the fucking cancer of the last and first few years of the xbone generation. Weekly monthly update sales reports trying to hammer in the relevancy of their console due to sales in America, disregarding the fact everyone else in the fucking world was getting a PS4 and shitting on Sony for 'no games'. The cancer that was consistent eventually stopped, in lieu of bungloid e3 presentations and after 2 years the swing of available games which actually hit home critically.

They'll probably do bundles that give you access to the streaming service if you buy their unlimited data for a particular period of time, or just conveniently not tell the consumers how much data it uses up so they can get more money

Attached: 1549489084003.png (420x336, 63K)

>Something you're unlikely to get anywhere

Fixed. In order to be playable, streamed games would literally need faster internet than is physically possible without violating the speed of light.

>streamed games would literally need faster internet than is physically possible without violating the speed of light
Woah, retard. Anything under 100 ms will be great and that's easily achievable. Of course not if you live in the third world.

30 ms delay would be awesome

>you don't need to own games physically goy use a storefront
>you don't need to own games digitally goy use a subscription
>you don't need to store the games locally goy use a streaming service
>btw we're gonna slowly increase the subscription price since you're now completely dependent on us
Terry was right.

Attached: images (18)~2.jpg (603x209, 35K)

A true visionary

;_;7

>Pay for the service
>Pay $60 for mere streaming access to video games
>Also have to pay out the ass for unlimited data if you actually wanna play on the go for more than 5 minutes
>And you're still playing on a fucking phone, the most inferior way to play any game ever
Yep, this'll kill the Switch alright.

Yeah, it'll disrupt Nintendo's handheld dominance, just like the Vita disrupted 3DS sales.

If anything it's sony that's gonna get killed by this. Outside there will be a bunch of problems like the other anons have already mentioned but at home with your 200mb+ connections it will be good enough for casuals.
In any case it will become an option at home way earlier than a portable solution.

Attached: 61de54a28b05fafafece6d7fda22d361.jpg (2048x1024, 241K)

It will kill one thing, itself

Yes it would. And latency is to high on cellular internet.

Good riddance

Attached: 1497279363576.jpg (648x615, 312K)

I can only hope. If Stadia dies all by itself, then the industry can take a step back from trying so fucking hard to push games as a service.

Same shit happened with cloud computing. Its a fucking meme that causes more problems in the long run.

>Stadia
>killing anything but itself
Google shills as fucking pathetic as ever, I see

Attached: 1492115332077.png (366x279, 62K)

They've been saying this for like a decade and Streaming has failed every single time.

Stadia will die by next year, mark my words. Animal Crossing, Halo Infinite, The Last of Us II will bury Google.