Undertale is 10 bucks on the Switch right now, never played it, should I go for it?

Undertale is 10 bucks on the Switch right now, never played it, should I go for it?

Attached: 1541128880998.png (828x431, 552K)

Yes

Yes

Yes.

Yes.

Might as well, the Switch version has an exclusive secret boss.

This is news to me. Makes me tempted to get the game all over again.

Fuck no.

Yes, be sure to get all 3 endings. Each path is worth it.

Nah, just listen to the soundtrack and you'll get everything of worth from it. The game's boring as fuck.

Only the genocide route, and that's by design.

I've already listened to a few tracks from the game and I liked what I heard.

:^|

I mean, it's not mind-blowing or anything but it IS another full boss fight that even comes with a new soul mode. But I guess I can't really say how it actually feels in-game because I don't have a Switch.

It's very ok but yeah play it

Don't expect too much, it's just kind of a mediocore game like FNAF that got memed into the spotlight

Attached: 1562850881584.jpg (466x486, 81K)

is a meme, the game is bad why do you think is used for shitposting this much?

Doesn't one of the endings permanently fuck up the game or something?

I assume that means killing everyone. I tried to go through the game without killing people and dropped it after 2 hours.

Yes.
If you complete the genocide route, the true ending permanently changes.

Go for it. Just don’t let the fanbase influence your opinion on the actual game.

It is literally the best game of all time. Anyone who doesn't like it hates it out of principle, like Toby said.

>like Toby said
this seems false

Yeah, its fun and the music is 100/10

Was on Twitter. This guy is always one step ahead.

Attached: soLin8z_d.jpg (521x556, 31K)

So you were trying to ruse me into ruining my save? Nice try you cheeky bastard.

Toby is unsurprisingly savvy when it comes to the internet

Attached: fame but at what cost.jpg (1280x1166, 168K)

It ain't that great besides the music. If you enjoy reddit tier humor you'll probably like it.

Not OP but I just happened to be first timing it right now. Is the progress to go through Neutral > Pacifist > Genocide? Can I just go Pacifist > Genocide directly?

Play Lisa the Painful instead. The real tribute to EB.

Just play the game normally, the fact that you're already thinking about that stuff detracts from the experience.
But if you really want to know:
You can do Pacifist on the first run but you'll still have to face the Neutral final boss once and then reload.

Is it on Switch and on sale for ten bucks or less?

I just don't think I can really replay the same game back to back 3 times to see all the endings, so I might as well ask for this. I had already heard about those being the 3 endings a long time ago anyway.

>play a ripoff instead of the real thing

Attached: 1451364567579.jpg (320x371, 27K)

>tfw never played undershite
feels good man

Get a real gaming machine. Not some toy like switch

>Don’t use a toy to play games

no, play earthbound or mother 3, actual good games that the furfag dev of this tried to rip off.

user please, take your meds.

Attached: c3da67_651877ffed6240398ddab3fd07c794e6_mv2.gif (800x800, 245K)

>play earthbound

I was hoping it would be one of the first games in the SNES online thing but T-O-O-B-A-D.

I guess, although the game does have different dialogue and a bunch of options to skip certain cutscenes once you've already gone through them.

Video games are serious business. Grr.

>poorfag
>spent 5 bucks out of 10 on UNO because it was on sale and I loved playing it against my classmates back in high school
>no one plays it and i hate it for some reason
well fug

Undertale's a fucking steal for $10, easily the most soulful game of the past decade. Absolutely get it.

It's called UNO because that's how many people still play it.

I'll get it if I can't find anything better for that price. Mega Man Legacy Collection also caught my interest but I recently got 2 and I think that might be a bit too much Mega Man at once.

Yeh

$10 is its normal price on pc lol

Buy it on Steam, download it, redeem it and keep the files. You can still play it without Steam.

Unfortunately playing on Steam isn't an option for me right now. My PC is in dire need of repair and it's been taking longer than I'd hoped.