Now that the titties have gotten your attention: I have ten euros of Switch eShop money and I don't know what to get...

Now that the titties have gotten your attention: I have ten euros of Switch eShop money and I don't know what to get. Recommend me something, please?

Attached: 1547032719375.gif (270x300, 1.45M)

made for white cocku

Super Mario (NES). But you may be 5 bucks too short.

save it and buy a game you actually want later

Now that the pic has gotten your attention, how the fuck should we know what you like ?

Attached: 1499717916937.gif (720x480, 126K)

>he can't read minds

So... you like to play Castlevania.

>"So, you like men ?"
>"Wait, you can read my mind ?"
>"No"
>"Fuck"

Since we got that out of the way, are you OP ?
I still dont know the games you like, but 10 bucks is probaby not enough for most games anyway. Hollow Knight is nice if you like Metroidvania, Binding of Isaac is great if you like Roguelike, I heard Tetris 99 is cool, but they all probably cost more

>are you OP ?

Yeh. I already have Hollow Knight, got it during the E3 sale but haven't really played it much yet, I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. I have BoI on 3DS, the gameplay is fun but the whole aesthetic is kind of nauseating. And I have Tetris 99 too, I've been a Tetraholic for years.

And as for what games I like, well I'm not too picky. Let me post the Switch games I already have if that helps:

>Smash Ultimate
>Sonic Mania
>Stardew Valley
>Shakedown Hawaii
>Super Mario Maker 2
>Super Mario Odyssey (before you say it yes I know a lot of these start with S)
>Katamari Damacy
>Hollow Knight
>Shovel Knight
>Mineycrafta
>Necrodancer
>Cadence of Hyrule
>Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
>Doom 2 (waiting for the performance patch to drop)

And I'm considering Legacy Collection 1 and Undertale, and before you judge I have literally never played it before.

>tfw she's probably dead

Attached: 1459737234716.jpg (555x557, 65K)

Undertale is on sale for 9,99

Well at least those titties are perfectly preserved in .gif form, like an insect trapped in amber.

Already aware of that, but thank you.

Pizza Parking is a fun game.

she wants this big Genghis dick

Buy a paperclip for 50 cents and hack your Switch. Are all buyfags this retarded?

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 64K)

I want a plastic korean gf

Attached: 1554773978728.webm (484x640, 2.9M)

I know me and I know that if I hack my Switch I'll just download all the games and never actually play them because I can't decide what to play. Also, I don't want to monkey around with my Switch like that, I'll probably break it. Oh, and also I like playing games online without being banned.

what?

>that girl
>plastic
nah, dont see it. jawline looks natural (it has those sharp corners that you lose when you shave it), her nose seems too crooked to be rhynoplasty and the eyes are too small. possible double eyelid surgery but koreans are born with double eyelids in 50%.

t. expert on kimchi bitches

what the fuck is going on here

DAYUM look at those BOUNCE BOING BOING BOING

what are those things called and is there more?

I was gutted to have found out this one's futa.

Attached: 1511264296203.gif (220x324, 2.91M)

What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1545574272255.jpg (498x456, 48K)

...what.

>flash banged this
life is not fair bros

She's making a poor sea creature suffer by pouring boiling water on it then she's going to eat it alive.
Asians are something else.

Sauce?

name ?