What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: EB2A30B6-BEA7-4F2E-BD02-C483A5E62966.jpg (780x439, 41K)

Stre*mers

nostalgia boomer bait and endless exp farming like a wageslave, retail won

Attached: 1567678550342.png (858x773, 447K)

Who knew that the nostalgia would wear off and people would get tired of doing the exact same shit they already did 15 years ago.

It's a 15 y/o game

Where's the PVP realms?

It's just shit.
Shit design, shit questing shit dungeons shit raids boring classes.
>B-but people can buff each other! So wholesome!
The rabid defenders of this game are pathetic and delusional. I'd rather play retail
>inb4 retailcuck
At least I can hit more than 3 buttons and semi have to use my brain in a raid.
Pathetic classicucks

>azjol-nerub
>all those RP servers that have been ghost towns for more than half a decade
>high

Either that's a screenshot from day 1 of BFA or they changed the definition of low/med/high pop (again).

Attached: 1567678877799.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

git gud pleb

>RP servers
>Ghost towns
If any servers retain their population, it's RP servers. Argent Dawn especially is always high/full.

Typical classicuck response. Get good at what? My two button rotation? Collecting 85 Bear genitals with a 1% drop rate?

Imagine playing a point-and-click adventure in 2019

They most likely did, I played on a medium server until recently and that shit was the deadest fucking shit. I saw a total of two players from the same realm over the span of a month, and never saw anyone from the same server say anything in chat.

Nothing, it's pretty good and people having a good time.

are you still using windows vista?

literally nothing, having a blast
stay mad

Its always been shit
retail is also shit

WoW has never been a good MMO

>as soon as the dedicated "god I fucking hate classic" shitpost thread 404s another gets made immediately using the exact same images
fascinating

Attached: 1467192946459.jpg (594x412, 54K)

Mmos are dogshit

I'm convinced this is literally the worst place on the internet to discuss videogames at this point

Nothing, despite all the seething retards on Yea Forums desperately trying to cope with the fact that it has undeniably been a smash hit success.

NOOOOOOOOO IT HAS TO DIE

It's an rpg. You're approaching it thinking you're supposed to be playing diablo like on BFA, but you're supposed to be playing D&D with your friends in video game form.
I get that you don't like it, but that doesn't mean it's bad, it just means your dumb zoomer brain can't appreciate anything that's not a brainless light up button smashing fest.

It really amazes me that people can't comprehend this
>b-but muh raid debuff capped single target pve rotation!

>Why isnt Yea Forums an echo chamber that caters to my opinion on a video game! How can you possibly dislike WoW classic!

Game is already in rapid decline, by the time the next expansion drops it will be dead entirely.

They made a decent RTS series into a MMO

> Game is already in rapid decline

Proof? 75% of the servers are "full" on weekday evenings, even after doubling the number of servers and massively increasing the concurrent players per server.

SEETHING

You thought you wanted it, but you didn't.