Deadly Premonition 2 'Switch Exclusive at Launch', Suggesting a PS4 Release in the Future

Just wait 6 months.

Attached: xd3JRBe.png (963x862, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItuUwE1aHpE
nintendolife.com/news/2019/09/deadly_premonition_2_is_a_switch_launch_exclusive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll wait

Swery went full SJW in his last work so i don't have any interest

The Missing was fucking great.

If you want to cut your dick maybe

before anyone asks, his last released project was developed in mind to appeal to transgender people with a transgender protagonist, sympathized with all on his Twitter, and personally lost goodwill when he reacted like a child when he acted disgusted when a fan asked him if it would be cool if he ever would do a collab with Platinum/Kamiya

Nintendo is funding it. It's their choice whether it gets ported to anything else. It won't.

Really ?

I dont even...

So swery's the first one to go, huh. Who's next, Suda?

>console-tier retardation comes to pc
>Cancer cant survive there
>Goes back to consoles
>Consoletards lap it up
Cant make this shit up

Attached: ONLY.png (2625x1345, 1.16M)

He is also a friend of Brandon Sheffield who is a diehard SJW so i suspect he got into a bad company and let it influence him.

>when he reacted like a child when he acted disgusted when a fan asked him if it would be cool if he ever would do a collab with Platinum/Kamiya
What's this?

The Missing: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories with an unironic tranny protagonist

>he reacted like a child when he acted disgusted when a fan asked him if it would be cool if he ever would do a collab with Platinum/Kamiya
links? screencaps?

LMAO sòy censorstation cucks looking forward to old scraps as usual

was on twitter. a fan asked if he would ever think of a collab with Kamiya and he reacted with a disgusted gif and said "what? never"

most here waited for the PC release anyway

this really sucks since the game was an xbox 360 exclusive and weve gotten shafted ever since

All I can find talking about it being about a tranny is a Kotaku article. It's probably BS that their delusional minds made up.

Did you not play Travis Strikes Again? He will always be grindhouse.

Really doubt Suda can go SJW considering themes in his games and look of his characters.

Proofs please.

What happened to that project where they wanted a female detective that had visions by masturbating or something like that?
Anyway I'm fucking jealous that switchbros get to play it before me. I'll be spoiled for sure

The entire game is LITERALLY about a fever suicide dream of a tranny.

Why are you so obsessed with trannies?

If they were funding it they'd make a bigger deal out of it like with Bayo 2. This is likely an Octopath or Travis Strikes Again type deal.

Never

Attached: 1561564547602.jpg (595x835, 223K)

I'm not.
It's literally the theme of the game

You might want to put a little more effort in

Attached: IMG_20190730_132718.png (410x284, 132K)

It's a little ambiguous whether the protagonist is outright trans or "just" a very serious crossdresser, but that really is what the game is about.

>The Missing is SJW
Actually play the game instead of being outraged at what stupid journos say about it

PS4 is unlikely but PC and XBox are possible.

I dunno it just looks like a tranny story from reading up on it on the wiki.

>Only PS4 exists

This is the power of Sonyroaches

OBSESSED

Why not XBOX and PC also?

Was the first game good? I heard it was a bit like Twin Peaks.

But if we're not playing as York how are we going to learn tidbits of film trivia while we drive around?

I think the most important detail, is that the ftm tranny in game looks exactly like an anime girl, and suffers no problems from his condition; instead, he's perfectly normal and balanced but he's pushed into suicide by the horrible SOCIETY that does not accept him and just wants him to be normal

The game was "so bad it's good" though its badly acted story was quite interesting and surreal to back it up. Some of the music is sweet too. Try searching for cutscenes of the game to see for yourself.

I don't think lightning can hit twice when trying to make a sequel to a bad game, either they will lose its charm by making it mediocre due to a good budget or they will hammer in all the badness of the original. Neither scenario is favorable.

Let's be honest here. This is a Bayo2 situation all over again. There probably wouldn't even be a sequel in the first place if it wasn't for Nintendo.

Because the OP is reporting about PS4.

Based Suda
Wonder if he fapped to the underaged incest in Fire Punch.

Even if it is ported to PC you should emulate it on a poorly programmed Switch emulate for the authentic Deadly Premonition experience.

>Dev says its timed
>BUT LOOK AT THE VIDEO, IT SAYS ONLY ON NINTEDO FOR NOW!!1!
Dumb Nintenmutt

What exactly is this weeb shit that Yea Forums has gotten so hard over?

It's either smash or some generic weeb crap explain why I should give a fuck.

explain why you aren't on reddit

>OFFICIAL trailer says it's NINTENDO SWITCH ONLY
>some article from literallywho injecting wild conjecture about what a short quip from rising stars "sounded like" to them, "suggesting" a "PS4 release" (not even steam/xbone)
stop crying anytime

Attached: sonyboy.jpg (988x1059, 128K)

>mfw switchlets beta test it
>mfw they fix all the bugs in the ps4 version
>mfw i dont get the proper DP shitshow experience

Most switch versions will be played on pc anyway

>he

It was Yoko Taro, not Kamiya

>Trailers says for shitch only for now
>The fucking lead dev says its timed,
Drink less sóy

I'm sorry where does it say "For now?"

Attached: where.png (1275x568, 819K)

I'd argue that Yoko Taro is even more inoffensive than Kamiya. Christ, what a baby. I like D4 and Deadly Premonition but he should really just grow up.

Who cares?

About dp2? I do. If it ever comes out on PC, I'm paying full price
About stupid drama "boo hoo he said he doesn't like developer"? Retards do.

No Steam no buy.

look closer

Attached: fornow.png (1275x568, 824K)

nintendolife.com/news/2019/09/deadly_premonition_2_is_a_switch_launch_exclusive

Whoa

Sounds like it'll go to PC but not ps4.

Swery is a westaboo SJW and as such, he was very offended by all the lewdness in Drakengard 3 and Nier Automata (he called them sleazy games)
I like Deadly Premonition a lot too don't get me wrong, it's just the guy is very much in tune with the extreme liberal crowd on his social media, in the past he defined any bad comment as bullying etc.

Can't wait to play DP2 on my PS4

>Nintendo is funding it.
Source: my ass

What a shame.

You fucking crybaby white males can't handle playing as a character that isn't a white male but expect everyone else to constantly play as them
Fuck you you sensitive bitches

Just like they funded Travis Strikes Again?

btw how good is the 1st game?

or Octopath

is this what happens when you hang out with the western devs too much

The atmosphere is the only good thing about the first game.
As videogame, it's mediocre at best.

It's more so that when we look at the accomplishments of another westaboo game developer named Keiji Inafune, we all begin to wonder what his real goal is making games - is it to make something good or make a ton of fucking cash?

Sure
I’m just happy it’s being made, I hope it comes to all the systems eventually

>Swery went full SJW in his last work so i don't have any interest
Holy fuck that's awesome. Now I really hope this comes to PS4.

I thought York went away at the end of DP. Bringing him back is cheap

York is for the parts set in the past. He has Zach's scar on his eyebrow but not his scar on the cheekbone from the razorblade attack, this is set before the Greenvale case.

Well, it worked for Nier so who knows

>DP2 is a Switch exclusive and we have no plans for other platforms
>that sounds like timed exclusive
is this guy brain damaged?

Fun but janky, but the PC and switch versions are completely broken so you have to play it on 360/PS3.

Fine with me.

PC? Completely broken? I beat it after fixing the engine sound loop with a couple of crashes, no game breaking bugs, no repeated framerate issues. It's janky, it does refuse to work properly on some machines, but it works

>Another case of nintengays betatesting for other platforms

Attached: mainImg.jpg (1860x2491, 1.01M)

This is about trannies again isn't it? Is that all you think about?

Attached: 1560481994323.jpg (365x275, 16K)

Suda wouldn't let his fans down.

Attached: travis_siren_t_shirt.jpg (780x780, 99K)

>Chainsawman game by Suda51
Would be completly okay with it.

Lucky you, I tried every fix on the internet and still had repeated crashes every 10-15 minutes or so, with and without durante's patch.

>sources: dude trust me

Considering Swery and Taro worked with each other with Drakengard 3, its likely down to extreme creative differences that hes not a fan of his work.

Had crashes frequently as well, but only once or twice every hour + soft-locked save file halfway in.
Pushing through was worth it though.
It also has the benefit that I had to rush the story and couldn't finish side tasks, so I have plenty more to discover if I buy a port..
Really? Could you give me a quick rundown?

Ya he definitely isn't the same Swery that made DP1. All his other works have been shit desu.