Reminder that when you play Skyrim you are playing to the sadistic hums of a rapist

Reminder that when you play Skyrim you are playing to the sadistic hums of a rapist

Attached: 56085CF0-CA4D-4DF3-B83B-246EADE68B0B.jpg (750x949, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pze1IggjATI
youtube.com/watch?v=AVy7YPNP_zI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was always a pretentious hack and I don't give a heck about this me too shit

Attached: 1567338830361.gif (480x360, 1.42M)

souleless

Apologize.

Attached: 1550564102459.png (606x557, 648K)

>the sadistic hums of a rapist
Damn that's pretty sick

That just makes my loli rape mods even hotter

Am I supposed to read that post as being sarcastic? It's just hard to believe that someone would sincerely write that sentence. Also, why is rape (an actual product of evolution, and a means for reproduction in many species) usually made out to be worse than murder? Shit, if the only thing she walks away with is a broken hymen and some bruising, then that's hardly worse than a broken leg/nose from getting robbed. The emotional aftershock is literally just a societal thing. If all her friends told her she should be proud somebody found her attractive enough to be forcibly taken and filled with child, she would probably carry on with a happy, healthy, victimhoodless life.

Attached: 1493262450196.jpg (720x720, 240K)

I sometimes think resetera is an ironic website kind of like flat earth forums.

cringe

I don't care who made something, I only care if I can enjoy it. He can be a mass murderer and I won't give a shit.

>play Beth game
>turn off music to enjoy the ambient sounds for muh immurshun
Now I feel like I'm missing out...

>this lady brought receipts
She literally had none. I actually took the time to read trough her writeup, and nothing that she had posted had anything to do with rape. Unless rape is not getting paid for shitty work you did.

Wait... My nigga Jeremy Soule got #metoo'd?
Is there any validity to this shit at all?

Nah because that bitch lied about rape and I have a feeling that this is fake too

>sadistic hums of a rapist
the more I read the more I'm sure that forum is 5D chess satire

>about to rape someone
>hum dum-dum-dududumdum-dududumdum-du-du-duuuuu

Imagine living rent free in your tranny brain thinking about getting raped all day

gay brain diseases

what the fuck is a milkshake duck

Attached: 20190824_123001.jpg (720x473, 148K)

>imagine
I physically can't

how can he be a rapist if people are sucking his cock for his mediocre music 24/7?

That wasnt the intention but now its full of Yea Forums trying to get banned

>enjoy good music
>that shitty combat music interrupts it

based and redpilled

Isn't Yea Forums just full of trannies and sjws trying to psyop us anyways? It's a perpetual cycle.

>why is rape (an actual product of evolution, and a means for reproduction in many species) usually made out to
Well it's not worse than murder, but you are devaluing another man's property and that ain't cool.

Poe's Law

Attached: c1h4ogtld7o21.jpg (1440x2221, 802K)

Bend over, spread your cheeks, and find out.

>that bitch lied about rape
prove it

So who did he rape

>this has to be a joke
>go to the dead guy's twitter page
>shit everywhere
I don't want to live on this world anymore.

/pol/

>Resetera is all Yea Forums and kiwi trolls playing a game of being the most ridiculous parodies of SJW as possible without getting banned
>Yea Forums is all Resetera trannies who think they're glow-in-the-darks defeating extremist super-nazis with low tier sarcasm and shitposting.

Attached: 1549512468096.png (560x407, 15K)

Came here to ask this too.

Attached: 1412930540317.gif (209x193, 109K)

Not how it works my nigga. Innocent until proven guilty.

>H-he stuck his fingers in my pussy and walked me around the room like a mannequin :(((
>O-of course no one else was there to see it, I'm telling the truth!
>O-oh he killed himself? Serves him r-r-right for being such a toxic rapist p-pig! Hehe o-oopsie!
Yeah, there's a lot of evidence that points to her telling the truth and not being a lying attention-whore.

>my milkshake duck
What

eat shit and die

Attached: duke-nukem-3d-art_1440.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

This is the accuser of Jeremy Soule.

I would rather run her over with a car than give the benefit of doubt to anything she says

Attached: Untitled.png (943x825, 518K)

Retarded Tumblr speak, doln't worry about it.

Get off vent or I'll have you bent.

Shove a microscope up her vagene

"a person or character on social media that appears to be endearing at first, but is found to have an unappealing back story"

Aparrently

Based Duke

Attached: b6d.png (546x200, 42K)

>non-binary
>bi
????????????????

Unironically how are you supposed to prove rape if it's late after the fact?

>Yea Forums is all Resetera trannies
So Yea Forums and kiwi trolls?

I guess a new term for something sexual that the left is trying to invent.

I don't know why they still allow bisexual; the name itself implies only two genders.

What the fuck is a milkshake duck?

Attached: MGE Screenshot 2019-09-04 19.16.26.000.png (1280x720, 2.64M)

Right. So it must be proven that she lied.

that's retarded. that rule of law has nothing to do with wether things actually happened or not, just with wether or not they can be proven to have happened.
she never actually accused him of rape. just of being abusive.

>it's real
Holy jesus.

Artistic and creative people often have no problem doing bad shit because they lack filters and boundaries. They will throw away rules and morality for the sake of their work.

The sooner you realize this the better.

Attached: 1353391562125.jpg (437x673, 87K)

You make statement like "he walked me around my house like a fucking Muppet" and you need to prove that shit, otherwise it's he said she said bullshit

Attached: images[1].jpg (201x250, 9K)

What the fuck is non-binary anyway?

Attached: 1414210032660.jpg (204x222, 15K)

I watched the Metokur stream when he was reading Zoe's story about being raped and I couldn't stop laughing.
Just imagine a guy JAMMING his fingers right up a bitch and walking her around like a pooch.
Zoe is full of shit and anything coming from her trap should not be taken at face value.

With what evidence you are still able to collect such as any recordings of conversations or other contact between the two people.

Regardless, if you can't prove it then you can't just act like you don't need to just because you can't.
That's like my telling you that you murdered someone and when you ask me to prove it, I tell you "How am I supposed to prove murder when I don't even know you" then the cops arrest you and everyone assumes you're a murderer.

To put it bluntly, the only fair way to handle claims is to consider them untrue until enough evidence is provided to demonstrate otherwise.

because lgbt aren't actually the ones saying stuff about demigender and such. no, not even the trannies.

If it’s physical there should be photos that can show physical harm. Like how we saw Depp with bruises and shit way after the fact that showed how his wife was a lying piece of shit.

*GLBT
Sorry, had to correct you.

She’s non binary. HOWEVER she is ONLY attracted to people from one of the two binary genders.
Really makes you think huh...
My guess is she heard /ourguy/ Jeremy say some kind of joke she didn’t like so she’s doing this to try to tank his career

We have no fucking way to tell if what she said happened or not, and she has no proof or even a police report to back her up. Why should I trust her? Why should I trust a dead man? I trust a flawed court system more than a bitch that fucked people for exposure and a guy that said it would be great if Trump died

Which is not the same as a proven lie, user. For fuck's sake, if it worked like you think then every time someone is found not guilty, the prosecution has to be jailed.

Does not identify as male or female.
What do they identify as? That doesn't matter because the whole point is to make yourself feel like a special snowflake by attaching some weird identity/label to yourself that most other people don't have.

Who cares if it makes no sense and the identity can't be substantiated or even defined, let alone shown to be something that actually exists in humans. This is about being unique, not about what's real.

It varies from person to person but
>Mentally Ill
>Attentionwhore
Are the two most common definitions
What they WANT it to mean is "I'm not really a boy or a girl all the time, I switch", but, well, mentally ill and attentionwhore are more honest, legitimate definitions.

Wouldn't only absolute retard admit to raping someone so you wouldn't be able to record it?
I feel like with a murder it's a bit different since there could be motives and person being missing.
That's why I said late after the fact.

That's exactly what these people do.
And the tranny cat ladies at Resetera will not stop until they're left a truly broken man or dead.
Fuck those "people"

that was a joke, ma'am.

That's why it's perfect for false accuations, you say a guy raped you a year ago, there is no pysical evidence that could be left, and you say "I was scared of muh Bolice" and everyone will assume you are telling the truth because they are retarded

Holy shit, no wonder these things kill themselves so often.

Again I need to point out to you that lacking evidence is not evidence and claims without evidence must be considered untrue for our justice system and society to function.

I don't care how hard the evidence is to collect for the specific case because that's not the fucking point.

You can't ignore the burden of proof just because you can't meet it. FULL STOP. There are no fucking exceptions to this.

Zoe Quinn sexually assaulted me at a party once.
I didn't think much about it at the time.

Well you are right that she cannot be proven as a liar, so people kinda just have to make their minds up based on her words, and he walked me around as a muppet" isnt really a common occurance.

I believe survivors. And I believe this guy 100%

This is why I’m Muslim countries a woman’s testimony is only worth 1/2 that of a man’s

That one guy said this in 2014-ish, and people called him a liar as soon as he posted it. Huh, really makes you think...

She believes in trinary numbering,0,1,2

yeah, pretty much

Attached: 1462572169526.png (1000x1000, 235K)

I'm actually surprised no one has done this yet. Seems like a good laugh.

It's a joke about how often something takes off and gets popular and then shortly afterwards the new attention and focus on it leads to people realising something about it is shit/undesirable.

>Again I need to point out to you that lacking evidence is not evidence and claims without evidence must be considered untrue for our justice system and society to function.
That's why I was asking what can constitute for proof in rape cases cause I literally have no idea. I did not mean that people should go to jail by just someone's testimony "Ye I got raped".
Though to be honest I prefer the guilty until proven innocent approach if it actually got more guilty people in jail.

As long as you also agree that people can make up their minds that she's right

Nice, all my rape mods are now cannon then!

Isn't that the case in Sweden now?
Oh wait it's reversed

Welcome to "Retard Slap Fight 2019" user, otherwise known as "The Culture War" to those retarded enough to think it's a serious thing. It's a pretty fun spectacle to watch.

no matter how much you narcissists try, "glbt" just doesn't roll off the tongue as easily as "lgbt".
there is actually reason. all of his friends and family immediately believing the accusations does actually show that he is already known to be an asshole. his friends allegedly told him to stay quiet when he wanted to confess about these things long ago. he was said to have struggled with depression for years because of being an asshole and trying to do better. there's not much known about this case except he said she said so ruling out either possibility is impossible. only that there's a lot more "she said" and even from people who know him intimately over years and no "he said" at all so it's very likely that the accusations are true, at least to a certain degree. the only thing that is very questionable really is zoe's way of making everything public if it's true that he already regretted and worked on it.

I actually have an account there and I keep posting insane SJW shit like this and it always cracks me up when I see people writing essays agreeing to the bullshit I'm spewing, even when I'm trying to go out of my way to be as insane as possible. It's a very entertaining social experiment. You should make one too if you can get a cuck email.

>Though to be honest I prefer the guilty until proven innocent approach if it actually got more guilty people in jail.
Ok, you're guilty of murdering my brother. I'm sure you won't mind spending the next 5 years in prison and news coverage while we work through the court system and you try to prove that you didn't do it.

How strong was he that he could lift that fat bitch by a couple fingers in her snatch?

I think I get it. It's stupid as shit, but I get it. It's like that sealion shit all over again, isn't it.

The people agreeing with you are also from here

I would hope that people would at least require that somebody who will accuse somebody on Twitter will also accuse them in a court of law but I know they don't.

They can believe them, but I wouldn't trust the judgement of somebody who would believe somebody that has the background of Quinn

>receipts
what?

I too would prefer if anyone could send me to jail on nothing more than an empty claim over our current system friend.

I mean, innocent until proven guilty isn't perfect, so therefore we should just do guilty until proven innocent murderer-san. The cops will be at your door soon to take you away, maybe you'll get released without compensation in 5 or so years once you're found innocent.

I mean if it got 10 murderers in jail then sure, I pictured it more like:
You say I murdered your brother, when and why
And then I say I was doing this and that during that time so I couldn't do it.

Yeah, I guess it's pretty cringy when a domestic male cat runs down a female, bites the back of her neck and grows his bloodline in the only way he knows how
Okay, but what if I paid her father 40 shekels, for access to her pussy, but she was against it? Rape by today's standards, perfectly acceptable in the olden days.
We're discussing natural methods for procreation. Faggots need not apply.

>just believing something someone says

I certainly don't doubt that, but as the old adage goes you'd be a fool to assume that everyone is in on it. That's how you find yourself among actual retards while believing they are just pretending to be.

He probably was a dickhead, I looked at his Twitter and it was full of the usual SJW shit. It's just the same of the Vic case, a bunch of people for multiple year have said he does shit, then it gets major traction for whatever reason, and people automatically believe it with 0 real evidence. I dont care what a bunch of indie game faggot have to say, because theey would automatically believe people like Quinn anyway.

>mgs4

>I would hope that people would at least require that somebody who will accuse somebody on Twitter will also accuse them in a court of law but I know they don't.
Why don't you accuse Zoe in a court of law then, prove her a liar?

I wouldn't even consider it to be a sane or rational decision to reach until an official police report is filed so that the accuser is actually making a real accusation where there are real consequences if it is shown that they were lying.

Rather than only doing so in public media but suspiciously not in the legal system so that they can't suffer any consequences or have anyone actually investigating their claim.

In fact I would consider the lack of any actual legal accusation to be evidence that she's lying. As it suggests that she simply wanted to make the claim without accepting any responsibility for it and with no potential for it to be actually investigated (as an investigation might show it to be false, while simply claiming it on Twitter has zero chance of ever showing that the claim is false).

>We're discussing natural methods for procreation.
No, we're discussing rape.

>I wouldn't trust the judgement of somebody who would believe somebody that has the background of Quinn
and that's why your judgement is heavily flawed. you obsess over one detail and blend out everything else surrounding it because you want to believe in what you want to believe. see

I don't have evidence, and nor does Quinn. I can't get industry clout by talking shit about a guy on Twiiter, she can. If it was really that big a deal, go to the police before dropping an essay on Twitter.

Rape is a form of torture, and torture is usually viewed as worse than murder.
Murder happens, and is normally just sour business relations or extremely sour personal relations. Torture is pure malevolence, there's no such thing as accidental torture, or mercy torturing, or the like.

But we live in an age of #metooisms where people just lightly throw this shit around. Just throwing it around like it's fucking candy, ruining lives, equating whatever they want with a most hideous form of conduct like it's Godwin's Law, and generally just lowering the bar.
I don't believe shit anymore. Fuck them all.

>I don't have evidence
Curious, and yet you're absolutely convinced you're correct?

If what she said is true, then he extorted her. I'm tired of every instance of " I decided halfway through that I wasn't 100% into it" being taken as a rape case. It's only rape if he uses physical force to penetrate. Or maybe if he used his words to threaten or bully her into submission. Otherwise it's just extortion.

I don't care about what other people say, because I don't know their motivations. I care about evidence, and going to the Police after a crime. When you don't do that, why should I believe you?

Narcissa???

>People still haven't realized ResetEra is a troll ops

Attached: 2D master.jpg (500x371, 110K)

Literallt not a single piece of evidence of him being abusive has been shown. Dude's been a monster for a decade, but somehow he didn't leave a single uncouth text, email, phonecall? No one thought this guy that supposedly had a history of abuse should at least have the police informed?

It's horseshit, and you're a fool at best for believing it.

>perfectly acceptable in the olden days
so was being a slaveowner

I don't know I'm correct, I just won't believe somebody because they said something happened. I am more likely to believe them if they go to the police.

>I care about evidence,
and yet you don't even know what evidence is. peoples testimonies count as evidence. not as hard evidence like a video tape showing them in the act but evidence nonetheless.

>i make art
Nobody who says this actually makes art

she never accused him of rape. just of taking advantage of her after she was still recovering from being raped by someone unnamed.

Yea, right. i totally belief that lol. Even if it was true, which it is not, I do not care.

>somehow he didn't leave a single uncouth text, email, phonecall
What makes you think he didn't?

People's testimonies won't get you convicted because reasonable doubt, and people lie for many reasons. I have a reasonable doubt thaat anything happened to Quinn because of her character.

Stay away from time machines. I wouldn't want you to have to see what cavemen did. Stay away from animals now that I think about it. You probably couldn't handle what they do to each other.

I would admit that rape can be torture. If a man is pent-up, sexually frustrated, and acting on an impulse to tear a woman's clothes off oh, and have sex with her against her will, he is acting on one of the oldest drives known to living creatures. Life is hard, nature is cruel, pain is how we grow.

>people falling for the pasta

>Life is hard, nature is cruel, pain is how we grow.
says the doughy tub of lard from his armchair

Mental illness

You do realize that the timeframe between accusation and retort is measured in months to years and you spend that time in a jail cell while everything in your life disintegrates in the meanwhile?

There's a goddamn reason due process is laid out in the U.S. Constitution.

>>People's testimonies won't get you convicted because reasonable doubt
that's a retarded statement. it entirely depends on the context. it also has absolutely nothing to do with this case because zoe never accused him of anything he could get convicted for.

She looks like shes hiding at least 3 std’s

>Stay away from time machines. I wouldn't want you to have to see what cavemen did. Stay away from animals now that I think about it. You probably couldn't handle what they do to each other.
user, this isn't about my sensibilities. It's about plain facts. "Rape" is a human invention. It came to be when we collectively decided that satisfying your sexual urges with someone you're not allowed to (imagine that in nature) is a bad thing, distinct from satisfying your urges in approved ways. To say rape is good and natural is to surrender your humanity and act like a beast.

If I break your limbs into pieces but leave you alive, just suck it up because that's the only way to grow.

>you are playing to the sadistic hums of a rapist
Yes, that's what those half-dozen or so mods are designed for, rape, being raped, all good fun.

Eyewitness testimony is the worst, most fallable "evidence", so bad in fact no sane dca would take a case to trial just on claims (ehich is literally the only thing that's been presented here). Did you also think Trayvon Martin was a good man who was just out for a jog, going home to study for college before being assaulted by Zimmerman?

>You do realize that the timeframe between accusation and retort is measured in months to years and you spend that time in a jail cell while everything in your life disintegrates in the meanwhile?
No it sounds like an US thing

I don't know, there is probably some law that is being breached by using her as Miss Piggy

genuinely horrifying

Attached: 1567540956903.png (648x631, 615K)

>Using one of the most controversial court cases in recent memory as an example
wew lad

Bullshit.
Scar tissue is nonfunctional tissue. Nothing heals back better, it only gets functional with time. Injuries only stack up. You get old, and broken, and life just keeps taking chunks out of you before you're replaced by someone younger ready to go through the same process.

Fuck nature, it's just an ugly amalgamation of cells and semi-functional unplanned ecosystems, and deserves to have humanity lord over it in every single way - biologically, mechanically, and yes, ethically.

Another thing that is made to look far more ugly than it actually was in most cases. People sold into slavery could have just been put to death. Instead, they were possibly taken out of their shit hole mud hut, made to learn how to work and earn a living, and sometimes given the right to take what they've learned and build their own life as a free man. Don't let the caricature of old timey American slave ownership over black people define how was handled throughout history.

Aren't there like 1000s of people in Prison for year that haven't been sentenced yet? Isn't there a part of USA law that guarantee's a swift and fair trial?

see one eye witness is terrible. many eye witnesses are good and show at least some part of the truth. especially when it's about wether or not someone is an asshole capable of abuse or not.

How the fuck am I supposed to know I'm from EU

>war
>war has changed

Not how reasonable doubt works, but it is how a jury of peers works. Character assassinations are what a lawyer resorts to when they have nothing else. The accuser can be a piece of shit and still entitled to justice by law. It only becomes reasonable doubt when it can be demonstrated that prior shitbag actions contradicts sworn testimony and/or evidence.

Eyewitness testimony is next to useless since people's brains are fucked. Your perception of things under stress gets so warped, you end up thinking that something happened while it actually did not. Especially after 11 fucking years.
If there were other people making the same claims, sure, there would be at least some merit in investigating the claims, but it's one cunt who's a proven liar, who didn't actually ever care about going through the legal system. There's no reason to believe she's telling the truth.

Fuck you, this is an American website frog

>neither side is real and it's all spectacle causing a simulation of conflict

Attached: 7665074182_b436f8700a_o.png (570x420, 157K)

source: trust me bro

>frog
wrong again retard

Meme responses aside, it's acknowledging that people don't actually read biological male and female characteristics when deciding if someone is a man or woman.

Non binary is to propose a radical interpretation of this social construct that seeks to criticize how fickle the idea of man and woman is. All to say, the man woman dichotomy doesn't matter in my life, so I refuse to engage in it.

I took a shot

And with that miss you shown me why guilty until proven innocent doesn't work

You know who ALSO had numerous eye witnesses, more than are currently making accusations? Trayvon Martin. Do you know what happened when brought in front of a court? Every single one of them were unable to keep a straight story. I reiterate as you seem unable to comprehend, witness testimony is the worst possible evidence, completely useless without corroborating evidence showing that the witness's claims are, if nothing else, partially true. Oh look at what's missing here!

kys

Tear up the consittuion boys, he's got us with that one.

What happens if I get multiple people to claim you're a pedophile without proof? Why do you fuck children, man?

so you're just conceding your point? because i can't really count this post talking about something completely unrelated and very specific as anything else desu.
same as above only slightly altered.

Just explaining what the term non-binary means, you neanderthal

>lol just act like wild animals bro!
You smoothbrained fuck.

Soule could stomp puppies and I wont care, Oblivion has the comfiest OST of all time

>unironically choosing to be a smooth sape over a superior Thal

user... reread my post

I guess a world without those pesky things we call laws would be right up your alley.

The government can only do so much when it's labeled everyone a criminal for reasons. Court systems are overburdened, but our politics are so fucked up that our dirt bag politicians won't address how they've overstepped authority for fear of being seen as "soft" on the crime the government invented. So, instead, they shrug and say that it's a practical limitation of the system and kcik back collecting salaries that put them in the top 5% of earners in the nation.

Hell, not being able to field enough courts is half the problem on our southern border.

I'm just joking man

When the Romans or the Vikings took slaves they weren't taking them from mud huts.

>lol bro stealing these people from their homes and families was actually good

>Zoe says he kept her locked up in his appartment against her will and used her as a meatpupet
>Coworker says he was suicidal threatened to commit suicide all the time and he was hard to work with
>coworker talked behind his back and was Caught
>Alex wasn't mad but promised to get better and went in therapy

>somehow one confirms the other and the guy is guilty of an all encompassing term called ---abuse---

How dare you SJW shitheels dance on this mans grave?

You're wrong, but not too far off

That's basically my point, but also that maybe rape isn't the most wicked vile crime a person can commit in and of itself. Rape also isn't the only way that people can, and often do, submit to their beastly nature.
Yeah, that would probably be worse than just sticking your dick in a person and hold them down leaving them maybe with a few bruises, I know.
That's quite a way to look at things. I wouldn't say muscle mass grown from physical training is useless tissue though. As for humanity lording over nature, good news! We already do that. Physical evolution is, in fact fostered by stress though. That's not up for debate.

What point am I conceding exactly? That witness testimony is on par with being without evidence unless real evidence showing what they're claiming is true, IE that the witness isn't making baseless claims but a factual statement backed up by physical evidence? You've yet to answer whether you still believe in Trayvon being innocent, after all he had more eyewitnesses that he was innnocent than Alec's supposed abusees. And I know you hate this, but he also had more evidence that he wasn't innocent than Alec has that he was an abuser.

> but also that maybe rape isn't the most wicked vile crime a person can commit in and of itself.
Except the way you're arguing that ostensibly goes against what you claim to be your point.
>Rape also isn't the only way that people can, and often do, submit to their beastly nature.
So fucking what? That's a complete red herring.

>one eye witness is terrible. many eye witnesses are good and show at least some part of the truth.
This, when's the last time a mob has ever been wrong, right?

I mean, I don't want to be the one to say it, but I kind of feel like I have to say it. They just aren't very funny.

Absolutely. Being difficult to with absolutely doesn't confirm bullshit stories about being kidnapped and kept against her will in his apartment, especially coming from a known pathological liar, scammer and bullshitter.

Do toby fox next pls

>be woman
>get raped
>die to complications from pregnancy
Shit bro rape is totally not that bad!

I'm generalizing when I say mud huts. My first Irish ancestor was brought to the states as an indentured servant.
Good for the people that stole it. My only point is that perspective is everything. I'd rather be forced to have sex or work than have my bones shattered, or killed wouldn't you?

That's the pregnancy's fault though.

Zoe lied / exaggerated and lead a man to kill himself , she knew he was suicidal and a wreck.

The other claims about him being a shitty boss don't really have anything to do with anything...

>many eye witnesses are good
Wrong. People are dumb and their brains are even dumber. Once you hear a version of a events that is fuzzy in your memory, that version becomes solidified, even if it didn't even happen.

Man, I wish they where tthat based but sadly is more like it was develeped by onion lovers

>get raped
>live the rest of your life in fear of being raped again
>die
>literally nothing now
No.

>I wouldn't say muscle mass grown from physical training is useless tissue though.
That's not pain. If you're experience pain while doing a basic 5x5, you're not causing adaptation, you're tearing muscles.
And those muscle tears, not the microstrips addressed by amino acids, are scar tissue. Scar tissue that doesn't heal and and is detrimental to gains.

You're conflating "torture and pain" with "any kind of physical challenge or obstacle" to justify acting like some dumb fucking animals. When dumb fucking animals hurt people, we don't use that as a learning experience, we just fucking shoot the animal.

As we should. Animals are not people, and will not be given the help or support that people deserve. People who choose to act like animals, are also not people. They will not be given sympathy, and should be dragged out the back and shot.

>You're wrong, but not too far off
sorry, I mean "motorised wheelchair"

i mean i could answer you but i would basically just keep repeating myself so i'll just refer you to one of many of my posts that already answered you more than sufficiently and leave it be. no point in arguing with someone who is deliberately ignoring any sense and reason.

Toby's much more at home with Japanese scenes these days

Trayvon was innocent, bitch, whatchu gon' do about it

>I'd rather just be dead than have the chance to heal
Honestly just kill yourself now then

>Be woman
>Have consensual sex
>die to complications from pregnancy
Your point is pointless
What did I say that goes against my point?

And how exactly did the rape victim become pregnant you retard?

Read the blogpost of the artist co-worker.
It's like a million words of self pity where he makes the case that Alec was a monster and that he was a victim and "survived Alec", but instead just makes himself seem like a whinny asshole and makes Alec the more normal of the two.

He knew Alec was a mental case, but still choose to work with him a few years , mostly because he didn't have any talent, skill or work discipline to push a game out.

>My only point is that perspective is everything.
You're speaking from the perspective of having no idea about either besides what you imagine they're like.

Well Skyrim does have a lot of rape mods :^)

>My first Irish ancestor was brought to the states as an indentured servant.
And your argument is seriously that that ancestor was better off for it?

I scream FUS-RO-DAH! Everytime I rape a womyn and thrust my dick inside their reluctant pussies.

well he didn't have to go through the troubles

>Including T

>What did I say that goes against my point?
Actually, what do you think my point is, if you think you're making basically the same point?

>all this time they were just pretending to be retarded

You won't answer because you can''t. I gave you a case where someone with multiple eyewitnesses had every one of them be caught as being factually wrong with evidence, and you're insistent to ignore it.

You'd do good to actually look into claims before blinding believing them. The other other person accusing him of doing anything wrong claims that Alec's abuse was in the form of having him work 7 hour work days to crunch time, and that Alec was upset when the guy accusing him of ill when Alec found out he created a group to stalk Alec. There's also the fact Zoe has a motive to attack this person, as she not only receives a large bump in her patreon after allegations of her revceiving abuse, but that Alec also had accused her SHOWING her being abusive (with some of that pesky evidence you revile) along with bringing in other people that did the same. You're also ignoring that the other acusee, as a result of this controversy, now owns an entire game studio instead of splitting it and the profits with Alec. You know, before he killed himself over this.

Reminds me of that game that used death row inmates for the voice acting

Fucking bethesda beter not cave in to unproven allegations.

>When dumb fucking animals hurt people, we don't use that as a learning experience, we just fucking shoot the animal.
Here we go folks. Putting a creature to death for causing you hurt makes us better than them. Better at killing, for sure. Better by our own moral standards? No. Do I think a dog should be put to death for one bite? No. Even if it leaves a nasty mark. Also you are advocating death for criminal behavior that doesn't limit itself to "retribution for murder". You would have people dragged and shot for "acting like animals". My friend I would classify you as, worse than a rapist.

The view I figured we had in common was that rape was a naturally occurring method for procreation. My point is that it's hardly worse than grave injury or death.

Tough to say, but I live a pretty stable life today.

If the things said about Soule are true, then its obviously horrible, and I think he should pay a price. I don't think that extends to denying him his work or calling once he has atoned, though. For every crime there must be a set atonement, beyond which no more can be exacted. Even doctors who fail horribly in their line of duty are rarely completely barred from the practice of their calling; at least not permanently.

In whichever case, the music that Soule has made cannot be tainted by his acts outside of the composer's chair. Unless there are the screams of persons being raped actually in the tracks, they are untouched. Indeed, untouchable.

Perhaps this is because I believe in the self sufficiency of the work. No artist actually 'creates' anything. They merely recognize forms which have existed forever, and will continue to do so into eternity. Then, if they have the patience or the time or the skill, they release them.

If it is truly necessary to divorce an "artist" from their work, then eliminate their name. No longer credit him as composer, if you must. (I personally do not believe that the crimes arrayed against him even begin to approach warranting this, although there may be some theoretical crimes which do).

But don't try to taint the art itself. Not only because, you can't.

I sometimes like to post these sorts of responses, even on Yea Forums, because I hope that I might contribute to some increase in civility and intelligence of discussion on the board. A bit at a time.

>receips
How does that prove anything?
Do rapists dispense rape receips after each rape because of the patriarchy IRS?

I go WULD as I chase them down in the park

It is unironically pointless to argue with people that are adamant that humans aren't still animals or that we revert to our animal nature the second our words/wrinkled-assed brains fail in a major manner.

>the sadistic hums of a rapist
Well, I do like Swans.

>reluctant
If you were actually a rapist you would know there is not such a thing.

>My point is that it's hardly worse than grave injury or death
Can you accidentally rape a person

Some are slippery and moist, some are like sandpaper.

Bold of you to assume these people think about it that far and that their NB identity isnt actually them enforcing gender roles. 100% of the nbs I know are tomboys and rhink that because they played with monster trucks as kids and dont wear dresses they obviouslt arent girls but men are icky and gross so they cant be that either.

>Do I think a dog should be put to death for one bite? No.
Well, I do.

No, but you can get retroactively raped.

This is the worst part.
Even according to her account, Jeremy Soule had a crush on her, she wasn't interested but fucked him anyway in hopes it'll get her better treatment from the company.
This is what she calls rape.

Most of the time a dog bites is because the people around it dont understand dog body language. Its almost never the dogs fault that people think its "smiling" when actually its super stressed out and doesnt want cuddles at that moment

>heck
yikes heckin dogger kot pupper

>My friend I would classify you as, worse than a rapist.
Well no shit, you're a rape apologist. You think rape is just a fact of life that's not even worth addressing. I don't need to prove shit to you, you know perfectly well that your absolutely horrible views of the world wouldn't last three sentences into a real-world scenario before your dumb ass got suckerpunched.
Whereas if I shot a dog for mauling a child, I'd be hailed a hero.

Here's a hint: nobody sane shares your opinion. A single human is worth more than a thousand animals. Ten thousand. And that's a rough estimation. Because we slaughter more than a thousand animals to feed the average human over a lifetime, and that's just for profit. Got into a shopping center, take your choice of animal carcass and go home.

Look at the rows and rows of dead animals, animals not even slaughtered for a reason beyond "we like the way they taste", and see where acting like an animal gets you. I'll repeat - nature is inherently there to be lorded over by us in every way - including ethically. Rapists deserve the rope.

Jeremy Soule probably isn't a rapist though, just more metoo bullshit.

Attached: 1537380702892.jpg (1000x1148, 128K)

>The view I figured we had in common was that rape was a naturally occurring method for procreation.
Procreation is a naturally occurring method for procreation. Rape is a category we, as humans, have devised.

Id love to hear a judge asking her after she said she expected compensation
>"So your intention was to prostitute yourself?"
>"Did he consent on making the relationship an actual prostitution transaction?"

That's not at all what she said happened wtf are you reading

>Be in your working place's only toilet, pushing turds.
>You stand up and try to raise your pants, but trip forward, accidentally opening the door and hopping into the hallway with your pants down.
>You cant stop the momentum and you keep hopping forward to prevent yourself from tripping.
>Cleaning lady on the other side of the room, scrubbing the floor on her knees, hears the noise and looks up.
>"Hey,what the fuck are you doi-UMMPH!"

Don't you think that maybe, just maybe, men should just stop raping women?

I dont care, if the owners cant handle their dog, then someone has to pay.
Id prefer the owners losing custody.
But Im sure as hell the dog will be better dead than in dog prison.
Let the owners suffer.

>I gave you a case where someone with multiple eyewitnesses had every one of them be caught as being factually wrong with evidence
No you haven't.

It's hilarious, because there are ways someone can injure or kill somebody else without being held responsible and the victim actually willingly endangered himself, while rape has to have an intent by definition.

>spoiler
I've honestly just given up at this point. The level of ultra-contratianism regarding everything has made be wary of engaging in anything, because it's more than likely someone's just pretending to be retarded and I just waste an hour on an argument that was dead from the start.

it's funny because you still think a murder trial is in any way comparable to someone stating someone else is an asshole. and it's even funnier when you accuse me of being naive while at the same time insisting that a motive makes a crime/lie. all of the things you said can be true while at the same time zoe could have still been entirely truthful about everything. so in the end you really outdid yourself, user. congrats for having no self awareness whatsoever.

tell me then because that's exactly what i got from it

I also think women should stop raping men

>intent by definition.
True. But on both sides.

>I watched the Metokur stream
Faggot

Probably not, but I still believe it should carry the same punishment as physical assault, basically. With an added mandatory child support/abortion/whatever is needed or allowed in whatever region it was committed.

So it's better to extinguish a life over what could have been an animal acting out of fear than to put your dick in someone who has every possibility of making a full recovery and even go on not letting one bad instance define them? Please try and look at that from an unbiased, logical perspective, and realize how silly it sounds. Pretty emotional reaction to kill a dog over a bite. Almost an... animal behavior.

>hating on /ourguy/
I haven't even played Undertake, but he seems like a good kid

>fake outrage
>resetera
By the way Tim Sweeney is a confirmed sex offender that targets children. Dont have any proof but why else would he want kids to play his 'game'? I'm a girl btw

I think they should start raping me

>Pretty emotional reaction to kill a dog over a bite.
Funny because I feel nothing at the prospect of a dog getting killed.

expecting every bystander to understand your nerve wreck of a mutt's body language
now this is true entitlement

Are you in London? Asking for a friend

He threatened to get her fired. She didn't have sex with him to "get better treatment" but because he could have her put out on the streets in a foreign country.

>So it's better to extinguish a life over what could have been an animal acting out of fear
Yes.
Animals don't get second chances. They are inherently worth less than people. You don't give ants the benefit of the doubt when they bite you.

There you go again, thinking that people and animals are on the same level. They are not.

Generally, dogs that aren't abused don't get stressed by people hugging them

Having sex to influence the outcome of your career is literal prostitution.

t. SFO

I'm sorry poor Flopsy doesn't have the right to a fair trial

>Yea Forums mocks zoe quinn but praise tumblrtale

you are all faggots.

Not when you're pressured into it. That's like saying it's prostitution if you're raped and the rapist leaves you cash.

"in a foreign country"
Where, fucking Canada? All of Bethesda's studio's all of them, are in North America, north of Mexico. She didn't have to do shit.

>Canada and the US
you talk like it happened in Saudi Arabia

If you take the money is both rape and prostitution.

Welcome to Yea Forums, newfriend! You may not know this, because this was before your time, but way back before the game exploded, Yea Forums actually praised this game and would openly admit to liking it.

Please, enjoy your stay on Yea Forums and keep an eye out for more history lessons!

How can someone live like this?

>mock resetera for tumblr bullshit

>spam tumblr LGBTQ bullshit on Yea Forums

spot the problem!

No I just don't get my jollies watching a perpetual 16 year old sperg about

OMG SHE WAS GOING TO GET TRAPPED IN CANADA
The "im sorry"ies from all the people helping her sort out the situation would have been unbearable.

you're talking like homelessnes in the us is a fun experience and not something actually life threatening.

None of these accusers are ever cute. Why?

Most dog attacks are against owners amd their family members though I think everyone should know dog body language considering how many people thing dogs can fucking "smile."

t. Has never been around kids
Kids WILL agitate dogs for fun, putting their hands on their muzzle and shaking them around and hitting them. Even if its not intentional you can make an animal defensive and retaliate even if its mever been abused. Almost as if theyre animals and domestication hasnt entirely dulled their every survival instinct

>prostitutes cant be raped
Hold on right there bigot.

Live in your fucking car for a few weeks. Couch surf. Get a minimum wage job to pay the bills for a few months. Fuck off monkey.

t.SFO
Aint you got a Sargon of RAPE video to watch and like?

>media is hyping up someone/something
>someone finds out they said the n word or something equally dumb
>media is now obliged to shit up everywhere how horrible the thing is to make up for the positive exposure

>see dog in severe pain
>"Lol he is laughing!!!"
Its honestly depressing

that's just naive.

>not playing skyrim with rape mods while hearing based Soule's rape hums
eh

I never said I thought it shouldn't be addressed. Obviously our caveman ancestor might seek vengance if one of his harem is raped by a beta male. I also don't think anyone would call you a hero for shooting a dog for any reason. Especially not in a day when they are such popular pets. That's really off topic though. Jeremy Soule probably isn't a rapist, you're right. In fact I'd say he definitely isn't a rapist. If she felt obligated to fuck him cause her job was on the line, then that is on her. Jeremy is guity of extortion at worst. Even if he had physically held her down and actually raped her, I don't think that warrants a punishment greater than physical assault charges.

Yeah, that's the point. Rape is the word we came up with to describe the method. The act predates the word, and the societal condemnation.

Yeah, I think the art is seperate from the artist. Bill Cosby is still funny, so is Louis CK. MJ is still the best pop star.

I used to fuck with dogs, but they would just run away

This is correct, I know for a fact because when I was a little kid I got bit by the family dog. Though he only bit me lightly because he was a gentle and well behaved dog but that day I, being a stupid little kid, thought it would be smart to try to ride him like a horse.

Obviously, he freaked out and threw me off then nipped my hand. But it was entirely my fault for doing something that would put the dog in such distress, probably scared the shit out of him.

It's not like she's exactly short of jobs.

Keep being gay lmao

sorry, i thought you were talking about dogs attacking starngers on the streets who want to pet them
which of course is stupid behavior but it still think it's the owner's responsibility to stop bad shit from happening. you don't hit a little kid on the streets if he unexpectedly steps in front of you

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!

Attached: 51r1FNSzRBL._SL1001_.jpg (1001x1001, 58K)

Surprised nobody has made a montage of movie rape scenes with Skyrim theme in the background yet.

I'm honestly surprised that no one has made a mod compatible with a rape mod that makes the music grow louder and louder whenever someone's getting raped based purely on how much of a meme that one post has become here.

>people blowing their fucking weed smoke in dogs faces to get them "high"
I knew a bitch that did this and she wanted to have a career in fucking wildlife rehabilitation

Fight OR flight my guy. And if youre a 5 year old with barely no weight difference between the animal youre harassing guess which option that animals gonna pick

Its the owners responsibility to say "no" if someone asks to pet their dog. If they dont ask first and go right for it its entirely the person's fault, not the dog for being a literal animal, nor the owner for not being psychic

People with autism generally do lack apathy.
Only by our authority of being able to say that we are higher and having the ability to back it up with deadly force. God help us if we ever have to plead for our existence to a higher being.

Except you weren't fucking talking about whether Jeremy was a rapist or not, you were fucking trying to downplay rape as if it's like assault.

probably because it'd be a bad fit and neofags are retarded to make that connection
Jeremy Soule didn't assault and rape someone in an alley, Irreversible style
from what the woman says, there was no violence involved

>God help us if we ever have to plead for our existence to a higher being.
God help you if you plead to God that rape is like the same as assault.

>The act predates the word
The act of sex, yes. The act of unlawful sex, no, because that's a human construct. Sex is a natural act, but we as humans have imposed limits on its acceptability.

Zoe raped Nash in the summer of 92.

Where is the outrage

>autism
Its almost like.... animal behaviour

PICKED UP!

Attached: 1524692588556.jpg (1297x1080, 748K)

put yourself on a watchlist with that one, rapey

>the virgin cancel culture
>the CHAD separate artist from art

>ResetEra
So typical vigilante smear campaign with no evidence?

Except I made a post where I stated my opinion on OPs topic, and also asked the quesion of why we think rape is so abhorrent. People kept replying to that side topic. Your post is contributes nothing to either side.

Aw she is scared of snowbeaner maplefuckers

Will their Eh's rale her ears

based

If a dog can't outrun a 5 year old there's something wrong with it

Well, he's the one that apparently designed the sex drive, and knows about all future rapes but does nothing. I'm sure he would hear my opinion and not give a fuck either way cause humans are beneath gods.

Go jerk it to your gigantic maps, faget.

More than anything else what made me stop believing her was when she kept talking about what a great designer she was and linked to some of her work in the post about Jeremy, and I looked at that work. What a fucking joke.

>I still believe it should carry the same punishment as physical assault
Next time, when I get angry at a girl, I should just attack her, strip her, pull my pants down and insert my penis into her vagina because it's the same as assault.

And after sex neither of you will be angry.
Its a win-win

>only men can be raped
>rape is just a dick in the vagina

Reminder that Alec said in 2016 that he believed several members of the indie game dev community wanted him dead and would achieve this through destroying his career and personal life and driving him to suicide.

>also asked the quesion of why we think rape is so abhorrent
>Also, why is rape (an actual product of evolution, and a means for reproduction in many species) usually made out to be worse than murder? Shit, if the only thing she walks away with is a broken hymen and some bruising, then that's hardly worse than a broken leg/nose from getting robbed. The emotional aftershock is literally just a societal thing. If all her friends told her she should be proud somebody found her attractive enough to be forcibly taken and filled with child, she would probably carry on with a happy, healthy, victimhoodless life.
>I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION
>IT WAS A SIDE TOPIC EVEN THOUGH IT TOOK UP THE MAJORITY OF THE POST

There are FtM people you know.

The act of "unlawful sex" doesn't predate the word for unlawful sex? So, what's your point? Sex is sex. Forced or consensual. I was never arguing against what your saying. Thanks for reiterating I guess?

underrated

>Oldtimey stuff is good
Nigger shut the fuck up.
If that was the case you faggots would support me when I say to bring back the monarchy in some countries, but noooo. Apparently that's the cuckold choice, even though devaluing property is just as cuckold.
Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Attached: King Idris.jpg (374x500, 31K)

Imagine feeling proud of being a rape breed cow haha

I should probably do some of that creepy rapist speech too

Jewish

>believing the words of a rapist
Ever heard of listen and believe shitlord?

>people don't actually read biological male and female characteristics
I knew trannies were delusional, but DAMN. I think newborns fresh out the womb know the difference between man and woman on some level.

>This is what she calls rape.
This is what feminists call rape. Basically anything and nothing, they just have to say the magic word and everyone should believe them instantly.

Zoe was spreading all kinds of rumors about him, probably that's why he was paranoid.

And his teammembers made fake twitter accounts and discords and talked shit behind his back.

This people are radioactive,I pity anyone sane or rational stuck in this scene. May they get out as soon as possible

Go for it!

>I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION
Yep, it was in fact a question. No matter how much you dramaticize it with all caps, and yes, I did shortly summarize my feelings about the OP, and type more words about a discussion I felt like raising. Thanks for pointing that out. You really got me by pointing put exactly what I did there. 10,000 IQ argument there.

You could say the same about most things

>BRO WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET THAT SOMEONE TOOK A SHIT ON YOUR MOTHERS GRAVE ITS JUST SHIT LMAO LIKE JUST GEAB A SHOVEL AND REMOVE IT YOU BITCH LMAO

this has nothing to do with trannies

They do. The modern mindset just really likes to bullshit itself.

Because pussy pass. No matter what kind of non-issue, as soon as a vagina cries about it is has to become the most important thing in the world.

Chill out pajeet

Men do have a tendency to cater to and coddle crying women. It's practically as hard-coded into their DNA as rape. It's part of men's softer caring nature. Women should feel ashamed for taking advantage of it.

Let's hope Alec is their Chernobyl. Maybe we should let Switch know about Night in the Forest situation and releasing that title on their platform may not be in the best interest for their reputation.

I'm sure you've asked them how they actually see themselves and how most of it won't be within a strict dichotomy which is the whole point.

If you're going to excuse rape that way then you can't blame women for crying

Yeah it's just a penis inside you for a few minutes, what's the harm?

Alright, the deal is struck. I will no longer blame women for their natural behavior built upon by thousands and thousands of years of evolution, and only influenced by a few hundred years of social structure, if they can reciprocate. Glad we reached an understanding.

>hard-coded into their DNA
>rejecting sapience and self-control
You're less than human.

Not him, but I did ask two of them, and they kept contradicting themselves while simultaneusly ignoring each other.

>Trannies
Way to expose you don't actually know anything about how people identify. As for your assertion of what babies, beings that don't even develop object permanancy for some time, I really doubt they have a concept of that until people tell them how to see it.

Just for fun, you've really never met someone who has made you doubt your certainty on whether to tell they are a woman or not?

No.
You did in fact give an opinion on the topic and asked a question.
And then proceeded to give a completely fucked up, seriously uncaring, and blatantly sexist (by Yea Forums standards) opinion on how rape is only as bad as assault to the point that it's very clear your post wasn't about your opinion on the topic or the question.
For the record the question of whether rape is worse than murder is an interesting one because the answer is heavily dependent on whether you consider the impact of the victim or the intent of the culprit to be a defining factor but it's fucking clear to everyone that the way you said it is just an excuse to post a completely assholish opinion and then act all confused when everyone mocks you for it.

Attached: file.png (600x600, 272K)

>I N J O K E S

You mohammads are getting out of line

that is why homophobia isn't wrong, because that's not where dicks should go. If you want a correct comparison it would be a woman raping me and she forces her vagina onto my dick. Unless it's an ugly ass woman with herpes, you wouldn't see me crying or claim traumatized for the rest of my life.

I'm sorry I didn't recognize how good Zoe was at harassing developers, I we knew we would accept her into gamergate right from the start. Kotaku would literally be dead right now

You post like a Tumblr bitch. I am not sorry for being sexist or assholish on fucking Yea Forums you thinskinned pussy. Also there were some that agreed with me. I'm not cunfused about why people feel the way they do about it, the question was rhetorical. It was mostly asked to make people think about it.
>the answer is heavily dependent on whether you consider the impact of the victim or the intent of the culprit to be a defining factor
I'm glad to see you are capable of objective thought. You are correct here, it is a matter of perspective. Perspective influences our feelings and reactions to these things. Now if we continue to think logically, we might understand that the irony of the word "rape culture" being used so much is that it's more damaging to women than it is to men. It creates a culture of lifelong victimhood and dwelling over an act that is really only as traumatizing as having your ass kicked. It's the same culture that fosters making false claims of rape to destroy a man's name (regardless of whether or not allegations in this case are true) and even if her claims are true, his crime is having been a dickhead, and not a rapist by any reasonable definition. Even if it was true, and he literally did physically rape her, what good does it do to bring it up now? Will his destruction bring her satisfaction? That's malicious intent. Does that mean she's worse than him? Nah, we're all just a bunch of scared animals in this cage.

The Internet is a terrifying place

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion has one of the best soundtracks ever. Jeremy Soule didn't rape anyone. I'll never support Bethesda again if they sack him.

Word on the street was that he was already not involved from the start.

People lie for personal gain. My brother is gay and he knows a girl who falsely accused a guy of rape and she got in touch with another girl who had sex with him previously and they both conspired against him. Scary times!

I hope these allegations serve as a cautionary tale to at least some of you: never ever stick your dick in crazy

Okay, but what if crazy is all that's left? *honk*

>people can fabricate evidence
no shit.
not contradicting anything here.

They should get this absolute unit that grilled Christine Blasey Ford. She would annihilate Zoe.

Attached: Rachel_Mitchell.jpg (744x1042, 213K)

>because that's not where dicks should go
According to what? All biology knows is that any hole's a goal

why do you never ask for proof when some whore says she got raped

rape is 20 years in prison
making up false rape claims has no punishment
and that's just the legal stuff, you'll also be an outcast in society if someone claims you raped them

now what do you think is a person is more likely to do
rape, or make false rape claims?
one has a huge punishment, other one has no punishment

>women say all men are rapists
>men love Skyrim
>Skyrim music was made by a rapist
Holy shit!!!!!

Attached: 1567417604253.jpg (826x1335, 250K)

Can't the person sue you for libel

Based

>feminism is just a compensation for rape deficiency. Underraped women become feminists

Attached: 1435280222098.png (1462x1462, 2.12M)

>why do you never ask for proof when some whore says she got raped
How do you know what I do or do not do? I am an anonymous person on Yea Forums. All you know is that I came across someone assuming guilt and called them out. If you disagree with that, then you are surely a hypocrite.

people are mocking you because you think rape is like assault, not because you don't think it's worse than murder

I mean, how's he wrong?

he's not wrong because it's like punching a woman
they shut up and cry when it happens to them, raping just takes more effort

and more enjoyable
t. Japanese

based and rapepilled

rape isn't even a crime, women are just pathetic

Why do these """"""people"""""" hate people with artist merit.

Believe women incel

please don't kill me zoe i won't tell anybody you stole from the cash register

>prove it
happened in the first place

Jealousy. And the typical behavior of the meek: If they manage to destroy something greater than they are, they can pretend to be superior to that.

>unicornycopia

Why do trannies always type in this cutesy infantile manner

yer wot m8

Please don't post that trash site.

Todd get's Soulle at a discount price now and we get Soulle for TES 6.
Nobody loses.

fuck me
I might actually buy Todd's game now

>>rape is 20 years in prison
it's not.

I am so glad people like this proudly display their shit. It is good way of telling you to nope out their life.

that's not a tranny.

I swear if anything happens to Jeremy Soule I'm hunting down this bitch.

Attached: 1562863417770.webm (426x596, 212K)

He isnt wrong.

miracleduck a shit

Attached: mircmeldup.jpg (1044x695, 224K)

>Doesn't know how "irony dots work"

He will be fine.Outrage culture can't sustain itself as it needs new outrages every few minutes.
This is a tempest in a teapot and will be forgotten soon enough.

>Also, why is rape (an actual product of evolution, and a means for reproduction in many species) usually made out to be worse than murder?
Gonna need a huge amount of supersampling to get rid of that edge.

that doughy tub of lard isn't wrong

It means beeing a retard.

Wasn’t it revealed that he was alive and in a mental hospital?

How can a doughy tub of lard be right if pain is how you learn?

Attached: 1545722156915.jpg (608x402, 27K)

If he raped her, that's terrible.
But that doesnt mean shit about his music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pze1IggjATI

Joke's on you, that's my fetish

See pic related.

Attached: aposema (2).jpg (1840x1035, 481K)

i get what the picture is trying to say but 2nd and 4th person has normal brown hair

Look at the roots of their hair, thats not a natural brown tone. That and coupled with the choice glasses

I now want to replay Skyrim.

Cute Mashiro-tan :)

Wait, what is it about the duck drinking milkshake that implies racism? I don't get it at all.

>You will never have tour boypussy destroyed to “Knights of The Old Republic” theme

doesn't matter, that haircolour doesn't belong in that pic

now i imagined the skyrim theme with the word rape instead of song

youtube.com/watch?v=AVy7YPNP_zI
>rape rape rape rape rape rape

Non-whites are more likely to be lactose intolerant.
Therefore, milk is ineherently racist. Duh.

The older and more experience you get user, the more you'll understand that women that die their hair at all are usually emotional vortexes, regardless of color.

Kek

You would be right if everybody was a dicklet like you

resetera raped me

That post is kino, i can't be mad about it

I'd there actually a video of a duck drinking a milkshake? Sounds cute. Even better if it's a racist duck.

What the fuck is a milkshake duck? Some gay furry shit?

You kind of have to, if you reject everything because the person who made it was a dick you'd have to reject every concept in human history, every piece of art made by a man and almost every piece of art made by a woman. Example you'd have to reject Panned Parenthood because Margret Sanger was a racist eugenicist, at some point you just gotta accept everything you like was made by cunts

>The older and more experience you get
ohhh, you're so wise, ungh. please, daddy, teach this dumb little user more~