Death Stranding confirmed to have difficulty settings

twitter.com/Kaizerkunkun/status/1169543856750071808

Kojima also BTFO out of westerns by saying that "very easy" is what they should play on because they're faggots. HAHAHAHA.

"muh walking simulator" narrative on Yea Forums in shambles. What "walking simulator" has difficulty levels. Lets the cope posting by you faggots begin.

Attached: DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20190905095720.png (598x588, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TukQrxtb4hA
twitter.com/kaizerkunkun?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>difficulty settings
Its ruined I can't believe kojima became a

GOTY incoming

Attached: rq4hepbbab231.png (2896x2896, 3.58M)

user? Are you ok? Where'd you go? I'm worried.

>Slow walking
>Walking
>Jogging

what will the difficulty scale? how frequently you need to take a piss? how sore your feet will get from transporting all that heavy cargo?

Stop falseflagging nigger. There's combat and boss fights.

Reminder that historically Japanese versions of games were the far easier versions. Pretty much all FPS games were dumbed down for Japan.

So what do they do? Change your walking speed? lmao

>RPG users who dont play games

HAHA
A
H
A

JARPIGS BE TEA EFF OH!!

You fight with your dick? I guess the first boss is gonna be the toilet.

Embarrassing, kill yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=TukQrxtb4hA

Attached: WKgsN1q.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

name 3 examples

ESL

>OMG Kojima-san the TROLLgod strikes again desu xD Take that you filthy casuals lol

Can't wait for the classic Japanese trio of
>Game plays itself
>Game is too easy
>Game is too hard

I know God Hand's easy was Japan's normal. DMC3's normal was Japan's hard. Not him but that is all I have.

>What "walking simulator" has difficulty levels
The Last of Us

The only thing I see is cutscenes.

>pick hard difficulty

>walking too fast makes you tired and you have to stop for a rest every once in a while

>you might roll your ankle on a rock if you aren't careful

cutscene bossfight?
QTE?

Original release of Resident Evil was made harder. Blackout Basement in Dong Cunt had quicker transitions. Arcade titles like Xmen were even more quarter sucky. There's plenty more.

MGS5 was a steaming pile of shit why should I trust this liar now?

DEATH STRANDING CONFIRMED TO HAVE SAVE/LOAD OPTION

You shouldnt. Death Stranding is for us MGSVchads who loved the game.

yikes

>literally calling westernshit as movies
lmao

>Very easy
>Can skip cut-scenes, sprint and fast forward dialogues.
>Normal
>Have to sit through Kojima's pseudo-intellectual bullshit
>Can still run
>Hard
>Director's Cut
>Extended cutscenes with 10 extra hours of footage
>Only walking

>Very Easy Mode
>perfect for RPG fans
She is savage.

Considering that by and large his last game, MGS5, didn't have difficulty settings this is pretty big news.

Mads decided that he will get the best actor award?
Can he do that?

yes

Attached: 1567368940885.jpg (787x1181, 114K)

It took her a month to beat the game on Very Easy mode? And it was her job to play it? How fucking long is this game?

>Director's Cut
>Extended cutscenes with 10 extra hours of footage
would be amazing man.

Attached: kojama.jfif.png (828x1792, 1.51M)

i really hope that there are multiple endings
like when Sam works either with Bridges or Homo Demons, abandon both groups to just play delivery guy until he's an old man. maybe even fight both groups untill everything in this world collapse

Attached: 1559510080134.jpg (536x359, 31K)

>The higher the difficulty the less cutscenes you can skip

I think Kojima is overselling the "this isn't just an action game" bit too hard. We've already seen shooting, we know you can use different ammo types, you can upgrade weapons and there's a "Fabricate equipment" option in those terminals. Also when Sam left the Luden's Fan bunker there was a voice saying "Weapons restrictions lifted". Those guys that chase Sam in the release date trailer try to steal Sam's packages, which means you're probably going to need to steal them back by invading their bases with either brute force or stealth.

Kojima's just overblowing shit in his game as usual. This won't be a groundbreaking game, just an openwordl stealth/shooter game.

Attached: Sam with gun.webm (814x720, 2.42M)

Maybe killing things makes the game more difficult.

>RPG users who don't play games
The fuck is that supposed to mean? We strategically grind and do what we must to progress, without inefficiency.

Pretty much. Kojima is the master of pretending its 2deep4u. You all remember MGS5 - 'ashamed of your words and deeds' against Quiet? She's the chick who tried to kill you and got set on fire. That's it.
Afghanistan and Africa weren't some profound experience with nuances of working with insurgencies/rebels but just empty spaces full of enemies to fight.
Nuclear Weapons being lauded as some grand thing when it was just a gimmicky game.

More than likely. It'll be an intensification of the usual MGS rewarding stealth/nonviolence over violence.

It seems like BT's are attracted to dead bodies. We saw that in the TGA trailer from 2017. Hence why in the release date trailer the guys were trying to attack Sam with melee weapons so as to not kill him and just incapacitate him.

Yeah, more BTs probably, which you'll probably learn how to efficiently evade within the first 5 hours of the game. Big whoop.

Yeah exactly. I bet the consequences for taking the lethal option won't make the game significantly harder. There'll probably some form of consequences, but games with stealth tend to get very easy once you know how to get around enemies well enough. It's just Kojima hyperbole as usual.

It's not just an action game in the same sense that MGS isn't just an action game. But instead of the "tactical espionage" stealth stuff there's "social strand" multiplayer shit. I don't think he's trying to say it's anything mindblowing, there's just more to it than a straight action game.

>FUOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... BLUP..BLUP... PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... PSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... BLUP... BLUP... BLUP... PSHHHhhhh...

come on he gave us one trailer showing us some shooting, while the other were mostly about sam making deliveries.
kojima has been hyping the connection between players more then the so called shooting action.
the only thing kojima has been overblowing is the connection aspect of the game, the rest is your imagination.

Looks like 2007 amv

Yeah but faggots always need to make up strawmen since they're easier to OH NONONONONO over instead of the facts.

am i the only person that think this whole thing sounds pretty comfy
every "walking sim" is fucking boring if they could just make a cool alien walking sim or exploration game ala made in abyss it'd be sick

Oh make no mistake, I don't think that this is a game about shooting. I'm just saying that he's overblowing the non-shooting aspects of the game. It's probably up to the players how much shooting they're going to do and I don't think the consequences of shooting people will be so significant as to make players avoid it as much as possible.

>RPG users who don't play games
OH NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no no no no no it's a movie snoy snoy snoy arrrrrgggh etc.

>source: my ass

How about the trailer where Sam fights a boss, fights melee, and shoots at skeleton soldiers. It's called the Release Date Trailer, look it up homo demon.

>Very Easy mode
>perfect for Western fans
Way to shit on your fanbase Kojima.

>choose very hard mode
>have to carry a separate pack full of food and water for the trip slowing you down
>have to manually drink water three times a day to avoid dehydration
>running out of food means either walking all the way back to base for more or foraging for it and risking dysentery which makes your character plop out a watery shit on the ground constantly and your health constantly drains unless you rehydrate
red dead 2 really redefined the industry

>be born in the west
>hate the west
why do weebs hate themselves so much

>nips can't handle any sort of difficulty
>but the western players are the ones looked down on by this retard
Kojima really is dumb cunt

cant be help when it a fact.

He's been doing that for decades.

>"I'Ll PlAy On EaSy So I cAn WaTcH iT lIkE a MoViE"
The Absolute State of Snoy, jesus fucking christ.

Attached: chrome_LIFs7LH0eS.png (575x214, 21K)

>Mr. Matz
Who, does he mean Mads?

>MGSV having no difficult options
>people shit on it for that among other reasons
>DS will have difficult options
>people shit on that fact aswell
kek

That tweet isn't Kojima.

>Very Easy
>perfect for western fans

OK I'm done trashing Kojima, I love him again.

Attached: max cady.gif (280x141, 1005K)

>he
She meant Mads. Google translate changed it to Matz.

who is it?

Ayako Touchy
twitter.com/kaizerkunkun?lang=en
She beat the game made a bunch of tweets about it.

thats still his assistant, shes based

Sounds more like scum. That game had like your gut health as it's own graph - game was autistic with player health and wellness for a BR.

MGSV had easy mode - either turn it on in the pause menu or die enough times and the game prompts the player with reminder about easy mode / chicken hat.

Japanese gamers play when they are too young to work. They love tedious challenges.

Americans play games for entertainment, and play at a variety of ages.

yeah, no. That's like saying equipping Stealth Camo is a new difficulty setting.

I think when he says 'Western fans' he means the genre, eg. sphaghetti-western. that's going to be the 'walking sim' mode with enemy presence reduced almost to nothing.

That's bullshit and you know it. The difference is that the nips are raised to suck it up and git gud if they're able to.

That makes no sense whatsoever. What the hell does the game have to do with Western movies and what does that in turn have to do with difficulty?

nips complained the ffxv demo was too hard and that's why the final game is a joke

Fans of Western games instead of movies. Like saying The Last of Us is Very Easy mode like a walking simulator.

oh shit, candlejack got hi

>"muh walking simulator" narrative on Yea Forums
there is no narrative, just shills that hate life

>a very small number of nips is a good representation when America is home to the notorious Valve playtester

that's pretty funny, almost wish he was doing it as a troll, but he's clearly clueless.

you can when literally any pose you do makes you look cool.

Playtesting means not just playing it through. She probably had to 100% it and do every single mission every possible way to make sure there are no bugs.

This

>rpg users who don't play games

Why do jap devs think that RPGs are meant to be easy? I swear to god every high profile JRPG I've played has been piss easy. I lost interest in DQ, KH3 and Nier Automata for this very reason.

i really hope this wont be a walking simulator. i'd really like to see konami BTFO by kojima, i still fucking hate him for pandering to fucking trannies... still though im gonna 90% buy his game if it wont be shit. just really hope it wont come down to this

Attached: fuck kojumbo.jpg (599x400, 40K)

>His fingers never move while throwing away a cover on the scope, flipping the rifle around, transitioning his hand to the grip and being ready to fire.
This bothers me far more than it should. I can buy the whole futuristic collapsible firearm aspect, but magically moving your hand from the top of the rifle to a ready position is just fucking retarded.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (400x173, 803K)

only kids play jrpg

Attached: 42df34df20a6782873844a030615f8b2317f8abe772cb2d31b6cce9e00a915e8.jpg (493x386, 33K)

You ever wonder where the idea behind gigachad came from?

It is if the stealth camo is given as a reward outside of item development. If someone pays $5 to unlock the unlimted rocket launcher in re2remake or to get all the special defense coins in re7 is that not making the game even easier than easy mode already is? The chicken hat makes the game super easy, you can be spotted a few times and forgiven. I think it locks you out of s+ rank but I've never tried that.