Build high-end PC after being on a shit rig for 8 years and watch youtube videos of your rig's benchmarks which gets...

>Build high-end PC after being on a shit rig for 8 years and watch youtube videos of your rig's benchmarks which gets you more and more hyped for the build
>Build it and download 50 new games you missed out on
>Just resume playing emulated games i was playing on my shit rig

Attached: 1494228813887.jpg (239x211, 12K)

sucks to be you

>spend £1700 on building my pc
>do nothing but watch streamers

Attached: 1528397862225.jpg (468x468, 176K)

>spend very little, still using gtx 970
>enjoy games I play, even enjoy playing ps4
Feels good

Attached: a.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>buy $1,000 gaming laptop
>only play games made before 2000

Now that you mention it, what's a game you keep coming back to?

I can pirate all the new shit but will always rather go and play Streets of Rage 2

Are you me?

>spend $1800 on gaming pc
>follow the build it yourself meme instead of paying $50 to have it assembled
>turn on power and LITERALLY 2 capacitors exploded, insane fume started pouring out at crazy speed thru gaming exhaust meme....fire sprinklers activated and ruined everything

thank you guys, its just like lego

Everyone has to fall for the pc upgrade meme at least once, when you realize PC doesn't have a single exclusive worth a shit and all you have to look forward to are ubisoft trash and shovelware indie garbage. The trick is not to fall for it twice. Build a medium range pc to play all the old games plus to occasional good modern game that comes out once in a blue moon and that's it. It's kinda like consoles, really, where you can count in one hand the number of games that are worth a shit, but it allows you to make the mistake of pouring copious amounts of money into it.

I just pay to have some PC building company build it. Not only do I save a few hours, but I get a warranty which has them repair and/or replace anything that goes wrong with it.

I bet you're the kind of """men""" that have to call a plumber to fix some minor leakage or an exterminator to kill a cockroach. Numales like you really are just bearded women.

Yes. Fuck the Lego meme. Got my buddy to build mine. $50 and wash my hands of the whole ordeal.

>You mean you buy a pre built car? Hahaha, what a loser, like just buy the parts separately and save like 50 bucks

>comparing assembling a PC which you can do in minutes to assembling your own fucking car

Did you ask your husband to type this post out for you so you don't break a nail as well, princess?

Attached: file.png (640x738, 541K)

>look guys, I get to use those buzzwords everybody else is using. Neato!
Did you read the posts? $50 and you save an afternoon, plus I got a warranty that covers any hardware faults, saving me the cost of a part if it shits the bed.
You sound unemployed, if $50 is such an unfathomable amount for you.

paying 50 bucks for a service you can do yourself is retarded regardless if you can afford it.

I get the time saving part and taking the hassle off your hands. For me, I just liked the idea of assembling everything once I've bought all the parts. Building a PC is pretty fun

>build high end rig
>just use it for browsing 4channel

Being able to build stuff and take it apart is a good experience to have

>paying for a service you can do yourself
Why bother going out to eat when you can just make a meal at home? That would be retarded.
And why do people pay for services that they could do themselves? I've generally found that being employed is a big drain on your time, as is attending college. I'd rather not have to build a PC in my spare time when I don't have to.
Again, calling anybody retarded is embarrassing since my $50 gets it built and insured against hardware faults, which you won't get if you cobble it together in your basement.

I've enjoyed doing it before, just would rather not.

>wasting your free time to build a PC

have sex

I bet you fell for the MSI meme
protip: MSI is hot sticky garbage; that shit is like a pontiac sunfire, it goes 180 miles an hour but it breaks if you look at it funny

>insured against hardware faults
not him but if you're buying some chink knockoff components that have no warranty then i don't know what you were expecting
any medium quality components have a minimum warranty of 2 years, some are 5-10 years

Just because something is unlikely doesn't mean it won't happen.
Think what you like, but having a company cover literally hundreds of dollars of hardware for a fraction of its value is a good idea to me.

>build a 700 euro pc 4 years ago
>still can play all the games i want fine and im happy

Attached: 31676706_1792109454418517_8078117332339130368_n.jpg (493x493, 24K)

>buy a craptop for 150
>can still play the only good pc game
Perfect

And this is why you're a numale. Your woman brain can't understand the satisfaction of doing things with your own hand. Instead, you have to pay an actual man to do it for you while you go do your hair.

Don't be like that sonny. Once you have a job, plus other responsibilities, you'll appreciate a few hours saved.
Now unless you've never paid for a service which you could have done yourself, like visiting a cheap restaurant, you don't really have a leg to stand on.

Same, but I can play newer ones once shitheel devs make something worth playing. So never.

Why people even bother to buy new consoles or PCs when it’s a fact that every single game released on or after 2007 has been objectively 100% pure shit made for casual shit-eaters who don’t know any better? Vidya is dead.

>buys the most expensive graphics card/processor his budget will allow because he thinks thats all there is to PC building
>realises he has fuck all money left
>cheaps out on RAM because he thinks it's not important
>DEFINITELY cheaps out on the PSU (most important part)
>waaaah why did my chink power supply blow up and take my expensive parts with it???

I have a backlog of like 80 games that i need to play but i have no motivtion to play them. I just end up browsing Yea Forums or go back to play Total War warhammer and shogun

Attached: 1566794212421.gif (216x232, 381K)

>buy pc with high end card for the first time in my life
>keep playing Dota 2 and Isaac

HMMMMM....

Same. I found that forcing yourself to play one of the games in your backlog gives you a good snowball effect to keep playing

I will upgrade my pc specially to emulate better

dumb wojakposter

welcome to modern video games, where all the new games are bad and everyone just plays shit from 10~20 years ago.
fuck, I remember being a teenager in the late 90s. we could only dream of how awesome and realistic graphics games would have in the future.
fast forward 20 years and I've gone back to playing Diablo 2 because new games either lack substance, are cashgrabs or are just shit

>be streamer
>setup requires powerful rig to multitask all the things i'm doing at once and stream at 1080p60fps
>get parts for free because sponsors
>people pay me to buy video games even though i make more than their parents
can't relate op