Will we ever get a new Bond game?

Also, what do you think was the most underrated Bond game?

Attached: Goldeneye 007.jpg (775x1092, 126K)

nightfire is based

Everything or Nothing was great

>new bond game
never, games died in 2005 with from russia with love and they havent been good since, when activision and EA made those shit games that bombed hard the 007 loicense holders wont give out the rights for vidya anymore

Everything or nothing had such a diverse amount of missions and locations, aswel as a co-op campaign. Without a shred of doubt the best bond game.

>underrated
Either Everything or Nothing or TWINE

I REMEMBER

I remember that coop being pretty tough, my mate and I got through the first mission once only to notice you had to accumulate a certain amount of points to actually unlock the next coop mission

Remember the jetpacks and grappling hooks in multiplayer?

The first mission was that bazaar/market shootout right? Me and my brother managed it but the second mission, the Palace, was just too much.

Singleplayer I'd finished many times

From Russia With Love.

Am I autistic for prefering the wii version over the Xbox version? Even with the shitty graphics and smaller variety of gameplay options, the high definition version just felt like a cod clone whereas the wii one had some charm to it

Yeah the bazaar was the first mission, now that you mention the palace I do vaguely remember trying it.

>muh goldeneye
what about perfect dark

It's not goldeneye 64 faggot

the grappling hook phone on the snowy map with the gondola, KINO.

its still goldeneye sperglord

Attached: yR2SSiK.jpg (540x464, 21K)

>Singleplayer where you do stuff such as rapel down an exploding research facility and duke it out with T-90's on the Red Square
>Challenging co-op multiplayer

Truly, everything or nothing is the aristocrat's choice for bondgames.

Yes you are autistic. They're the same damn game only one of them has shitty wagglin' while the other just uses a pad.

T. Owned both versions

I enjoyed rogue/agent under fire/blood diamond

On a wii remote you can actually aim quickly and accurately enough to kill multiple guards before they can see you.

It's a shame the goldeneye remake made such a bad first impression with that first level because it's not actually a COD clone, it's a stealth shooter.

Pierced the Angus of

>CoD clone based specifically on the movie
>Daniel Craig is Bond anyway
>market it as a proper remake of the N64 original
Definitely not the trashfire in OP, that's for sure.

Both Nightfire and Everything or Nothing were underrated.
>Nightfire has a pretty cool campaign that rips off Moonraker, nice blend of stealth and action in surprisingly atmospheric locations
>absolutely wonderful MP with tons of weapons, good maps, bots, all you could ever want
Everything or Nothing
>so damn much cool setpieces and explosive action in its campaign, with absolutely kino finale in Russia

Attached: nlf.jpg (1004x1433, 436K)

Golden eye original or remake is fucking garbage and only praised by redditors that didn't have PC's to play real FPS's on.

Everything or Nothing is the objectively superior Bond game

when is she getting a third game bros?

You have nuHitman, retard.

Hitman is gay tho

nuShitman is fucking terrible

>muh always online and guidance
Mkay boss

Remember Goldeneye: Rouge Agent where you had a literal golden eye?

I only remember how that game had levels that take forever and forever to finish, god how dragged out some of them felt.

screw bond where's my chitty chitty bang bang game

No, I played it on wii. Online multiplayer for that game was surprisingly great. I miss it

>Y-YOU COULD JUST TURN THEM OFF!!!!
yeah, you cant just turn off shit the game was designed around

more like where the fuck is my escape from NY game?

Everything or Nothing is amazing but Nightfire takes the number one spot for me because the multiplayer was just good fucking good.