It says something about the dystopia we curently live in when the #1 fighting game is an evasive little cunt simulator...

It says something about the dystopia we curently live in when the #1 fighting game is an evasive little cunt simulator, where you pick some copypaste anime character and zip around the screen, mashing the same "safe" attack over and over like you have clinical autism until your opponent falls asleep & you can run in to do your only viable wombo combo. I have never seen nor played a single game of Smash that didn't devolve into this. It's laughable, and this garbage pollutes the board whenever some new microtransaction is announced for it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18594638/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qna80MbcAAc
youtube.com/watch?v=w5n8dItjYF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like you described a ton of fighting games

>he doesnt play with his lads casually

>thinking rosterfags or whatever even play the game
Hahah ur so dumb Banjoke released today which was supposed to be the “fan” character in the pass and like only one thread on it a meme skeleton costume got way more attention
Because rosterfags dont play the game despite them crying for their dumb autistic bear to be in but don’t actually care when it’s released they just want there dumb meme characters in the game so the can go HE IS IN HHAHHAHAAH and that’s literally it

Cope

I must admit Smash has been bumming me out a little lately because as op says it boils down to a flailing match. And worst of all I can't escape this feeling that every character basically plays the exact same.

And that's why you play single player Smash. Online is total trash due to everything resolving to short jumps and playing as cowardly and defensively as you possibly can.

strawpoll.me/18594638/

Attached: samus_wiiu-ultimate-pose.jpg (544x513, 108K)

Play Melee.

Git gud

I WANA BE ZERO SUIT SAMUS

people like you are why sakurai doesn't want smash to be a competitive game

>competitive Smash
lmao
Competitive Mario Party when?

>never seen
Clearly have if you know what wombo combo is retard

Tell me those games user coz i sure cant name one fighting game that zips around and only use safe attacks to beat an opponent

>I have never seen nor played a single game of Smash
We know.

God I hate Smash

Attached: 1561328533130.jpg (960x720, 84K)

Attached: 1561328765509m.jpg (1024x734, 74K)

Attached: 29c.jpg (649x480, 42K)

Attached: climate change.jpg (1677x801, 275K)

pretty based and the bane to Yea Forums

That's the fighting genre in a nutshell

Attached: global warming swindle.png (1246x1470, 271K)

Attached: global warming.png (1278x1996, 2.31M)

Attached: maunder minimum.jpg (1440x811, 503K)

Paid (((Big Oil))) shill or do you do it for free?

Why the fuck did science become a political issue that people think they get to vote on? Why is one side of the political spectrum so invested in denying reality?

I would kill every Smash nigger alive if I could.

Bet you'd have sex if you could too huh big guy?

Yeah. I'd pop one of your eyes out and rape your skull. God himself would come down from heaven and shake my hand for sodomizing a Smash nigger to death.

Attached: 201EC65F-53EB-4C0E-A4B9-A9D417AA4907.png (662x602, 299K)

get out

Please watch more smash.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qna80MbcAAc
youtube.com/watch?v=w5n8dItjYF0

it's almost as if popular things aren't good