Do any anons here have any disability?

How does it affect your gaming experience?

Attached: 1564755654351.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

Autistic
Its only helped me with games

Attached: IMG_20171208_155623.jpg (2448x3264, 2.1M)

I don't know im not diagnosed

I'm a social retard. It doesn't affect my gaming ability one bit.

Hands. Some nerve damage makes doing anything like hold a controller for long periods a huge hassle. I still retain most motor function but doing anything for too long hurts.

I suffer from Dick Too Big.

im inbcel and it sucks

Attached: 33965199_913910762112338_3540182473684025344_n.jpg (960x600, 69K)

Same

Where the fuck do you think you are right now user? Asking if Yea Forums users have disabilities is about as fucking pointless as asking someone whether or not bees make honey

I'm unironically mentally ill, but it's 'high functioning' bipolar. I'm actually pretty regular but 50% of the time I feel like shit and cant concentrate or focus on what I'm actually doing. I've played over 6k hours of my shit game of choice and only after getting to a psychologist and treated am I actually able to play like I've sunk that time in. It's just no fun lads but it's life

Attached: 41w309gtigj31.jpg (1124x912, 78K)

I was born with two thumbs on my right hand, with the extra growing off the side of the normal one. I had the extra removed at two weeks old, and the regular thumb has no middle joint, so it's a straight bone. It's basically turned into natural turbo button off a knockoff controller. Stuff like Test of Strength on Starfox Adventures and execution mode on Gears were full on EZ mode growing up.

Wouldn't really call it a disability but I've got ulcerative colitis. Doesn't really affect me now that I'm on meds, but before I got diagnosed I often had to take a shit in the middle of online games which really sucked.

I'm blind in one eye.

Attached: jubei-anicolor.gif (288x264, 20K)

mate, what do you have?

i have cubital tunnel syndrome (fucks the the ulnaris nerve in your elbow) and i suspect that i also developed carpal tunnel. how do you deal with it?

Colorblind
Certain games are kinda hard to play, like dota 2 before they added colorblind mode and figuring out the difference between some monster hunter monsters. Usually it's not a big problem but it's sometimes problematic.
And then there is doom 2016 which SIMULATED certain colorblindnesses instead of making them colorblind friendly.

If I had been born a mutant like you I woulda kept it if I had the choice. I've been playing Disgaea and Elona with a one hand setup for the last few days a side thumb would make things so much easier.

HELLOOOOOOOO

Post pics

I'm a complete fucking retard. We're talking mouth-drooling, crayon-scoffing, window-licking retard. If you leave me alone in a room with nothing but dogshit and and a drawer full of spoons, you're coming back to a clean floor and every single one of those spoons ending up inside my ass.

It doesn't affect much, it just means that whenever I come to Yea Forums I can't stop defending Halo as a good game and making Twitter screencap threads.

Attached: a bomb.png (320x276, 64K)

Believe it's that or something similar. As for dealing with it. I just use a bunch of cushions and make sure to not do anything too much. If I feel any amount of discomfort I stop.

I'm wheelchair bound and cannot physically walk more than 5 feet without collapsing like a cripplenigger.
My hands and arms are fine though so it doesn't affect me when I play vidya... Except when I need to go to the toilet or whatever.
[SPOILER] I sometimes play female characters and tell the truth about my cripple condition so people take pity on me and give me attention because apparently a female who cannot walk is a lot more attractive than a mam who cannot walk[/SPOILER]

i admire you user, for your strong retardation
i too am a retard

I have tourettes and while I usually don't tic during vidya... I have been known to spill beer everywhere like a fucking twitching retard.

I like Fortnite

I need to know what that game of choice is. If you don't reply I'm going to assume it's counterstrike.

what kind of symptoms do you have exactly? i might be able to help a bit maybe

That's devilish of you.
What if I locked your wheelchair to a railings so you have to crawl around on your hands as your legs flail about madly for tricking people on vidya games

Well, user, I'd have to shit all over your cock with my saggy gimp asshole

Reflex sympathetic dystrophy

okay
He's not me you guys he's not me!
My asshole is fine thank you very much. It's just my legs that are fucked.

Worse, dota2. Can't wait till I graduate college so I can sink a bit of time into ranked while not retard

Genuine question.
Do you reckon you'll ever have sex?
I mean. Imagine that you're not on this board and you're a completely normal person despite your disability. Do you think sex would be physically possible?

i'm mute! i can't sing in the shower or threaten clerks in gta, and i never got into nintendogs on ds. aside from that it only sucks that i can't do xbox live parties/discord calls if playing with friends

Sure why not? And I'd perform better than you.

You know I'm something of a retard myself. Keep fighting the good fight user.

I've never sung in the shower and I'm too socially anxious to ever use mic on discord.

Can you make any noise at all?

Shy is that you?

Learning disability, It probably takes me longer than it should to pick up on more nuanced game mechanics.

Attached: 1506728575322.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Not really a huge disability but my hands are all fucked from work and using a mouse and keyboard for gaming is sort of difficult so I have to play console or if the game can support it on PC use a console controller

but did you play nintendogs o:
breathing related ones yeah, it's vocalizations i can't really do; they're embarrassingly limited so i just don't try.
sorry, nope; i'm emma

well season 3 did give me a stroke so that's something

Type one diabetes, my fingers are scabby as fuck and if I play for too long they tear open and bleed all over the controller.

Attached: 1560627890281.gif (720x404, 1.02M)

Neuro Muscular disease called charcot marie toothe, basically I am a weak faggot that most of you would probably call a basedboy, my hands and feet do fine movements like a brick and in general my reflexes are ass. I think I read a study once that the average human has about 180-200 ms signal from recognizing something and sending an appropriate reaction to their hands. Meanwhile for me I am closer to 350-400 ms. I tend to delve super deep into mechanics of games to try and make up for things like basic inputs are awful for me but it never even comes close and I get to watch myself get left in the dust by actual brainlets.

>Do any anons here have any disability?
Club foot
>How does it affect your gaming experience?
It doesn't
ayeeee

all console faggots on this board are disabled

Dunno if self-diagnosis counts, but i think i have a mixture of maladaptive daydreaming and intermittent exotropia, whenever i play or do something braindead like grinding or online non-competitive stuff i still have fun, but my left eye drifts off and i start thinking about stuff, while i use my right eye to keep track of things happening on the screen.
I think it got worse with time and it started when i got bored in elementary school, and the only way i can avoid it now is by fully focusing on the thing in front of me, be it work or a single player story-heavy games.

I'm a turbo brainlet with ADD and Tourettes (diagnosed). I can put on a show like I'm not retarded but if boxed in and forced to work out a problem I'm exposed.

I spend a lot of time redoing tutorials and checking walkthroughs in traditional longform games. But I am pretty good at arcade games. I've 1cc'd all the ones that can be at my local arcade. I play a mean Sound Voltex.

now what >:3

Attached: Hot-Sell-Video-Game-Steering-Wheel-For.jpg (1000x1000, 199K)

due to medication, my memory is totally shot - I forget what I'm talking about halfway through a sentence, or turn to write something down and don't know why

I've been playing Grimoire and the only way I can do any puzzles is by filling up a notebook

>but did you play nintendogs o:
I may actually have done this, my sister owned that game and I think I tried it once.

Were you born mute?

Not hot wheels user, but I knew a cripple guy who happened to be a writer. The fucker was getting laid constantly due to pity throws but also because his charisma points.

Well now im fucked. i don't even drive a car since im afraid with no movement in my foot i might crash

tits or gtfo...
Silently of course

Hotwheels user here. I've had a fair bit of affection from girls but the closest I got was a blowjob and a lot of kissing and gentle hugging because we agreed that if we fugged it would risk further injury to me.
Now I realize I've had more experience than most people here and I'm a fucking cripple.

no sir i was not.
aw heck i didn't mean to make you sad. is your condition only in one foot though? you could learn with the other one or maybe get special pedals.. or just a motorcycle!

surely there are those steering wheels with the acceleration, gears and breaks as buttons rather than pedals..
I could certainly do with something like that

>cripple got more action than you
Jesus fucking christ, time to kill myself

ay there you go c: i wish bionic prostheses were more mass-produced/less expensive, cuz then with stuff like that we could just amputate and replace

Don’t kill yourself, just cripple yourself.

Genius

Oh i ride a motorcycle im just to lazy to get steering wheels with the acceleration
And yes it's only one foot

I'm currently recovering from a back injury, it fucking sucks. I can only game for about an hour before the pain gets too bad and I need to lie down for a couple hours.

BPD

can't control my rage, have snapped discs in half, bitten controllers, shoved a screwdriver inside of a ps2 while it was on

Mr. Jackpots.

You can have rage issues even without that, broke my keyboard and desk in half, scraped pieces of wood from my shelves by biting it, smashed my chair into the ground.
Quit playing online garbage and i've been feeling way better.

sounds like you could just be undiagnosed

i'm retarded, does that count?

you type spoiler in undercase not caps user

How do you Meet new people and develop relationships with them?
and was school difficult?

I think I might have broken or chipped the ends of both my right ring finger and thumb bones, so I cant move my thumb as far back as the other one, and I cant bend the tip of my ring finger more than a straight 180 degrees.
does that count?

I play video games and browse Yea Forums. I'm beyond saving.

At the same time?

non verbal learning disorder

For deaf or hard-of-hearing folks, what are some games that you think do accessibility right with regard to audio? Any games specifically you enjoy? I've been working with deaf/hard-of-hearing people lately and I want to get them interested in videogames but I also don't want them to feel left out

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

My hands are pretty fucked mechanically. Makes me clumsy as shit and esdf useless as the half of that hand that would use the extra keys doesn't work well enough to actually use them.

"meet new people"? i.. don't. i spend 99% of my time online (the other 1% is grocery shopping). and yeah school was hard but not so much because of speech

Mild-autism, never really affects me much (gaming or social) but for some reason like stands I attract full blown retards. There was one case way back in college where 3-full blown YUGIOH autists were all put in the same group and I had to do fucking everything while they laughed at funny images or play children's card game FUCK YUGIOH AND FUCK THEIR FANS I'VE MET A MORE RETARD FANBASE IRL

several including autism, but the only one that affects me with playing games is dyspraxia because my hand-eye coordination is fucking atrocious

yugioh used to be okay, Konami ruined it

I'm fucking retarded which realllasfgcxuw,yxnbwsoisbg

im sorry :(

I've become slow, both mentally and physically. So now I play games that don't require twitch reactions.

aa i'm okay, really; this is just how i've been and i'm used to it o: besides, i've met some really great people online and I'm definitely more comfortable communicating in text-to-text than speech-to-mute

>Do any anons here have any disability?
Yes, I'm a manlet.

>How does it affect your gaming experience?
Not really.

I'm a coomer and keep wanting to fuck the characters in the game and I actually procrastinate playing video games, which are themselves a form of procrastination, because I'm too busy procrastinating from jacking off which I imagined I was going to do before playing vidya

yes smashfags and classicfags

how does one become mute? is it like a psychological thing?

Attached: kot.jpg (632x477, 50K)

Bipolar disorder and suicidal thoughts.
I can't play games if i am dead.

I'm a diagnosised autist, can't make friends online at all. But it's fine since there are tons of great singleplayer games, and since everyone else is my enemy that gives me a lot of occasions to get better at games.

yeah when i play slot machines i talk to it

Yeah, that's called selective mutism.

Deformed right hand, makes it difficult to play games which requires tons of keyboard binds like MMOs but otherwise I manage just fine. I don't really consider it a disability.

i was born with a penis

selective mutism has, in recent years, become as recognized as physical mutism, but to me that's like selective walking. i had "accidents" and surgeries as a child due to abuse.

pbwevbrw aoafud cv. shh09kj[wr'. cz/oipw!xvoiu,./

Attached: DOnKVr2.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

good, interesting thread

HELLO YES I HAVE GAMING DISORDER I CANT STOP PLAY VIDEOGAME THANK YOU

Attached: 21321321214214321321321.png (938x714, 274K)

Oh my gosh thats like totes fanny uwu oh hoooo my goodness you're creative hehehe

No but my sister says I'm emotionally artistic.

I think I have hypersomnia or something.
I never told a doctor about it, because I'm too much of a shut in, but I regularly sleep 20+ hours in a row. Not long ago I slept 21 hours, then 19 hours the next sleep, then 21 again.
It makes grinding in games that do events and stuff hard.

Attached: 1463776325353.gif (500x453, 353K)

>frogposting
Wojack posters are 10x worse though.

I'm blind but I can do everything by feel

knock knock

I've got some serious inferiority complexes, social anxiety, generalized anxiety, to name a few.

Sometimes playing vidya can be tough because I'll feel like I'm forgetting something I had to do that day, or that I'm slacking off when I really should be enjoying my time off.

Socializing is hard and has only gotten harder I feel with discord and chat programs grouping people up. It's been harder to just talk with randoms and befriend them.

there are some more but I won't mention them because it'll just be an open invitation for /pol/ to shit things up

I have no head

I have ADHD, but that shit lets me get adderall which improves my skills and focus a shitload.

Who knocks?

I have a permanent limp due to snapping my left Achilles tendon and it not healing properly, and the slight limp that caused made me get chronic sciatica which made it worse.
I also had to go to a shrink as a teen because I had paranoia. I'm still kinda paranoid but as you get older you can filter all the false positives out and make some pretty accurate predictions about how things are gonna go down. It's exhausting though.

i forgot the joke i was going to make, redlettermedia uploaded a video where they watch the new Neil Breen movie.

also kills your memory and can give you a heart attack

As a hard of hearing user, I'm just happy to see subtitles/closed captioning for the storyline. As far as alerts, I think there's been a few games where there's been audible alerts for something, but usually there's a rumble on the controller/visual indication of an alert/noise sometimes too (the map and red ! comes to mind for the metal gear games). All the deaf/hard of hearing people I knew back in elementary school played the gen 1-2 pokemon games or whatever else. Try to look for games that offer sensory experiences through the rumble feature or cool visuals. At the very least, show them different genres of games (puzzles, rpgs, stealth, some fighters). Shooters might be difficult since I have trouble hearing footsteps/orienting where a sound is coming from. When I played PUBG I was usually way too loud a lot of times or missed hearing footsteps/more subtle noises. Still got top 10 50% of the time though.

As for my other disabilities, my left hand is rather deformed. I was born without a thumb and I'm missing a few wrist bones along with a ulna bone in the forearm. That said, I can still do most things in my day to day life normally. In the realm of video games, I have no MAJOR problems with different controllers (have a strong preference for xbox controllers and a slight dislike for the dualshock's analog stick position. Though their D-pad's great). My hand does put me at a strong disadvantage in playing fighting games outside of smash. Most games, I have poor left stick control, but in smash I'm able to hold my own among my friends. If I had to explain why, it's probably a combination of the gamecube controller I use as well as the simplicity of the smash series in terms of the movesets.

If anyone has any questions about being a disabled fag who plays vidya, ask away. I will say that MOST of us just suck it up and game to the best of our abilities if we really want to play something. We'll suck at times, but we'll get gud by our standards.

Self diagnosed arthritis in the knees.
Can't sir for more than two hours without feeling pain in front of knee.

My left hand's deformed, how are you with fighting games? I'm presuming that if you can press the buttons on the right side well enough, your left stick control would be competent enough. Are you left handed or right handed?

I'm gay

i have problem with my short term memory since i was 13 because i drowned and was technically dead for a few minutes.
now i have hard time remembering simple stuff like objective or keyboard shortcut. i had to drop elite dangerous because i could not move around cause i was not able to remember the shortcut even if i just look at them

Get chroma glasses

if it helps, E:D is quite shallow in terms of actual gameplay. EuroTruck in space, really.

Pretty intense anxiety and depression. A lot of the day is spent avoiding intrusive suicidal thoughts. it's pretty exhausting.
It only kind of effects my gaming in the sense that I have a pretty foggy attention span and I worry about how much or how little I play video games.

without a left thumb, does this mean you can't use spacebar in pc games?

I have the same thing. Had it in both hands for a while. Been dealing with it for one year. I got it from my desk job. I also had bad golfer‘s and tennis elbow. After one year it has gotten better. I started working out in the gym again and I believe it helped quite a bit.

I have slight nerve damage in my right ring finger too. It doesn't really affect me while but it's annoying in general. if I type on a keyboard however, it's unconfortable though but since I take vitamin b pills, it's gotten a bit better.

What type of work.

Usually, yes. I've had surgery where they moved my fore finger and it's a placebo thumb of sorts, but I usually use my ring or pinkie finger for the space bar in PC games when I jump. For WASD, my pinkie stays on the W and I use my ring for the ASD keys.

For most tasks, my pinkie finger is my dominant finger on my left hand. Hell, I have an average of 70-80 wpm typing speed since I've been around computers for most of my life.

I want to hug everyone in this thread, keep on going lads

I have gender dysphoria...

i hate the sound of my voice, so no mic's. i have to type in game text
doesn't help that i can't ever spell right

I believe i have Dyslexia when it comes to typing. Whenever i type in a vidya game and a word comes around that i might not use as often i get nervous if i spelled it wrong, hate people who use my spelling mistakes as a comeback to whatever the deduction is. Sometimes if i'm sending a important message (that does not have spelling auto correct) ill google the word/s to make sure its wright

Attached: 1537595380698.gif (480x270, 512K)

hmm that sounds difficult, but I guess you eventually adapt.

what do you think of the xbox adaptive controller? would it be helpful for you?

hellooOOOOOO

>to make sure its wright
>wright
Well played.

I'm a bit slow so some parts in games that would be simple for other people are difficult for me to understand.

based Mr. Jackpots poster

Well, the original duke is my all time favorite controller. Everything about it is comfy for both of my hands. As for the accessibility controller microsoft put out, I have no interest in it since I can play just about any regular controller, but I love the idea since it helps folks with far greater limitations enjoy games.

Does Carpal Tunnel count?
If so, it affects me that I have a ceiling to aiming or movement on any game I play. FPS games can be difficult to play at a somewhat good skill level.
Apart from that? Nothing much but my hands and legs get very cold, very quickly. So I usually just put a blanket on myself.

Attached: 1533483310005.jpg (660x495, 71K)

Photosensitive as fark after noggin jogging in the military. Made me put down the fps and pick up strategy/management games. Also f.lux 24/7
Somethings of note: 99% of horror games can't do without flickering/flashing lights, I miss them. Indie devs are either a joy with no big blasting light flashes or they're overkill in them, no middle ground. Real guns have nowhere the muzzle flash that vidja have.

Beat me to it

Thanks to a botched operation I have some fucked-up back issues, and the meds I have to take for it leave me asleep for most of the day & night. Does that count?

I have Ligma and it's fucking ruining my life.

Hand deformity.
Pinky is permanently slightly bent in the middle, i can move it forwards and backwards normally though like everybody. Ring and middle finger are small, like they been cutoff from base but with a round shape at the top and small nail each. Imagine a small pawn piece for each finger. Index is like half the size and has the same round shape at the end but bent sideways instead of straight up. The thumb im glad i have it normally shaped, only at 70% the size of my right hand, which actually is most helpful since left hand mostly uses the left stick, and since its smaller than my already big right hand, it fits perfectly (im 1.81m tall).

Only gripe i had while playing was when i get competitive in smash melee. Its hard to l-cancel so i practiced using the Z button to cancel. Its not practical since the right hand in melee is already too busy, but im glad i am competent enough so i dont feel bad.

or you can just press ctrl+s

I’m fucking retarded and it makes it so the only game I can play is Smash.

I legitimately have ADHD ADD and mild autism.
It just means that it takes me 10x as long to read any in game text. But I might just be an outlier since I can function normally in society without people noticing unless I directly tell them

Diagnosed Autism. The kind that works like severe OCD that makes me slow at various things, plus gives me some cringeworthy behaviors that I have learned to suppress over time.

Basically, it makes me a hyper perfectionist, which actually helps when I play RPG games, but also hinders me because it forces me to overthink. Oftentimes, I meet some kind of obstacle or a conundrum in my path that stops me and makes me drop a project or objective. Not just with games, but life in general.