Remember Watchdogs? Exactly. Ok, fast forward to 2022 and i'll ask the same question about this piece of shit

Remember Watchdogs? Exactly. Ok, fast forward to 2022 and i'll ask the same question about this piece of shit.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077-gameplay-released.jpg (1600x900, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-has-multiplayer/1100-6405225/
vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>user has shit memory

>thinking uninspired generic copy pasted openworld shit made by a company who hasn't produced a single good openworld game since assassins creed 3 or any good game at all, is exactly the same as a company known for making consistently quality games

I'd be mad too if I was autistic enough to hate on things just because they are popular.

>its popular there for I hate it and must shit post daily about it for free

Witcher 3 was shit.

Watchdogs 2 is actually good

God i want a robowhore so bad

Attached: 1556740038911.png (233x465, 233K)

witcher 3 was good just had a few problems keeping it from being great.
Still better game than w1.

gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-has-multiplayer/1100-6405225/
>Badowski also confirmed that Cyberpunk 2077 will not cast players as a predefined hero but rather allow them to forge their own creation. "We'll have different situations in Cyberpunk," Badowski said. "Cyberpunk will have different character classes."
>Cyberpunk 2077 puts players into a "dark future" in 2077 where advanced technologies have become "both the salvation and the curse of humanity." The game promises a nonlinear story designed for "mature" players and is set in the metropolis of Night City. It has also been revealed that Cyberpunk 2077 will feature sandbox elements, though this was not detailed.
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1560366783753.jpg (702x694, 33K)

The gameplay honestly looks like a hashed out version of this where they tried to mix some of watch dogs with stealth style gameplay. The other option they give you is just to play it normally. But hey you know people will buy it because literal "cyberpunk" themes. I for one find the theme pretty gay, but I that's not the most important part. It's just another generic shooter and I think it's getting more hype than is necessary just because keanu reeves helped market it to people that actually care about actors

Cyberpunk will have less features, but at least your custom tranny character can see it self in a mirror lol

FUCK THIS GUY!!!! I AM FUMING!!!!!!!!1

Whatever you say cdprdrone.

Cyberpunk and Death Stranding are going to be shit, but will be praised harder than The Last of Us.

Attached: isometric.jpg (394x375, 21K)

They want to milk their retarded fanbase with microtransactions.Good on them.

remember when people had to pretend tlou was some sort of masterpiece?

lolno, The Witcher is much better than 3.

it's not a shooter, and it's not Watch Dogs.
it's more like Deus Ex.

LOL Thinking Cyberpunk will be even remotely as good as Deus Ex.

Attached: 1534170967613.jpg (428x368, 26K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

Attached: 1567495433919.jpg (402x504, 98K)

Game is not even out yet you retarded fag. Could you contain your autism to things which actually exist?

we'll be too busy playing the MP then to answer your shitty threads

based

it just seems like it's trying to take the best parts of some games and is doomed to fail, I could be wrong but it won't make a difference to me anyways. Not really my type of game

Yea, those "people" are called SnoyBois

2=3>Thronebreaker>1

Attached: Meve cropped.jpg (802x720, 146K)

Even later Deus Exes are not as good as Deus Ex

This.

Legion will be bad though

witcher 1 was a shit game with good story, the pacing was horrendous and it was a slog.
Not my fault you like shit only because its older and less popular.
The biggest and only real huge issue with w3 is the "lmao follow radar" quests.
W1 is just shit
2>3>1>>shit>books

Why would Legion be shit? Clint Hocking is making it.

It is not. First Watch Dogs is much better.

no you have shit taste.
Just like faggots claiming any far cry but 1 and 2 is any good.

>Remember Watchdogs?
I do even though I never played it.

I remember a chick with valknuts tattood on her tits, fighting the military with a giant spider mech, and that comfy stealth minigame where you snuck through the foggy streets of Chicago avoiding dudes with spotlights for heads.

As good as the original DE? Slim chance. As good as HR or MD? Very likely.

I'd settle for something as fun as Mankind Divided, or just another Deus Ex game..

nobody was hyped about watch dogs

>Remember Watchdogs?
Yeah, it was that game I didn't buy or play because it didn't interest me.
Unlike Cyberpunk 2077

I’ll save this thread. Bet you won’t repost in 2022.

A WD with 1's theme and atmosphere and 2's gameplay would be the best shit.
Legion clearly isn't that, but it seems decent enough, and the recruiting element might be good. Might be terrible and worthless. Cautiously optimistic.

>Death Stranding
>going to shit
There's nowhere to go, it was obviously going to be a CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE in the first place. Retards will praise it for what it is, and people who actually want video games can just ignore it.

Being contrarian doesn't make you interesting, tourist

>Yea Forumsirgins desperately shitposting the GOTY

Keep it up you dumb retards, you're going to be on suicide watch when it happens ;)

That they intended to make a actual rpg but either
>realised that wasn't going to be possible in the development time they had and kept making the scope of the project smaller and smaller
>Realised after witcher 3 they were close to rockstar/Bethesda tier of "can do no wrong" for normalfags and decided to shit out a gta clone

Why don't you wait until 2025 so that you can give Cyberpunk the same advantage that you're giving Watch Dogs?

Attached: 1567172398405.jpg (540x537, 79K)

Nope. It was utterly, completely, intrinsically, causally, totally, inherently, downright, essentially, in all respects, shit, shit, shit!

>Still better game than w1.
Extreme retard.

The game is an RPG you dumb teen

enjoy your fucking drowner swamps cause you like shit gameplay so much

I never even got through the beginning, story was boring as fuck

Awful bait but heres a (You) for the effort.