Where the fuck are you, Birdlady faggots?

Where the fuck are you, Birdlady faggots?
Where are you?

Attached: EDqC7eiW4AA3cYF.jpg (797x613, 97K)

Definitely one of the best BTFO moment

awaiting the next batch of DLC.
I like that she was recognized

Shit man, I just thought she was more likely then Terry considering that two Samurai Shodown games were coming out for the switch in December. I'm happy with any SNK charater to be honest.

who?

Attached: 1567507223991.png (232x192, 35K)

shuttering in fear of Reimu now

They're enjoying one of the SNK games more than Smash.

She actually appeared over the protagonist of the game. Now they didn't even care to add Mai.

Terry is cool. He was always cool. But I'll say this, she was robbed!

Damn you bird! Why couldn't you catch it!?

Repent, Hackurai!
It was her turn!

Attached: 1560796816147.jpg (750x751, 350K)

No opposable thumbs

I don't know why anyone would think she would get in over any of SNK's main characters. That's like if they put Kim in over Kyo.

She's hugely popular. If it wasn't Terry, it would be her.

Attached: 1562102561169.png (650x950, 1.23M)

She was huge back in early 00s
Her doujin fucking everywhere, even bigger than Chunli and Mai and Kasumi and Reimu and all anime girls combined

Sorry Niggeruru, there can only be one miko in Smash!

Attached: 1527109463860.jpg (800x1188, 183K)

>implying touhoufags aren't the real niggers of vidya
Nice try blackie chan

I wish we got Marisa instead. Let her win for once.
And can only see the Cirno FUNposting when the ninth DLC character is to be revealed

No, if it was going to be an SS character it would be Haohmaru. Dont be delusional.

ah yes, I forgot how he got acknowledged in the trailer
oh... wait

too many blondes

Now that's my head canon. Cirno WILL be in Smash in the 9th DLC pack. But until then, I'll be always cheering for Reimu.. No, actually.. If Reimu ever got into Smash (which she eventually will) Cirno would most likely be in the background.

>Between undertale and more DLC being confirmed, Touhou is actually on the table now
More importantly, Travis is looking better than ever.

I have a feeling, showing Nakoruru was a way to zone in and catch a leaker within Nintendo just a couple of days ago

I'm glad as fuck that she got BTFO, she's a shit character, Terry told me it

Attached: 1566871045259.gif (315x179, 136K)

Shit eagle can't grab a huge ass envelope

He was too busy going to fight in soul calibur. Don't forget. Even link went there once.

All she was good for is riding cock.

Someone once told me Apple used to do fake products inside their company to catch leakers too, so I guess that's plausible. Either that or half the world got hard baited over a lie.

I felt that way too. I love SNK and Samurai Shodown but when I think of SNK in general to represent a company as a whole, I'm usually thinking Kyo, Iori, Ryo, Terry, Haohmaru, Metal Slug characters. Not Nakoruru.

Marisa isn't the main fucking character, and she wasn't even playable in the first two fucking games. All she has over Reimu is being the Windows icon. Reimu is the main character of Touhou Project, Marisa is not. Main characters get in first. Fucking deal with it you obnoxious Marisafag.

Are feminists seething that the entire fighter's pass is male?

I think you meant to say "repent, it's Hakurei's turn!"

Probably, would be right up their alley to ignore and downplay Kazooie just because she shares her slot with her adoptive Son/Dad/Brother/Lover/????.

someone is in a foul mood today

Don't worry, everything will be daijobu when Reimu gets in.

Piss off, weeb.

Attached: 1553522858260.jpg (1000x816, 110K)

im sleeping on terry but thank god this bitch didnt get in

It's definitely lover.

>calls me a weeb for wanting a cute shrine maiden while posting Nakoruru
there's some irony here

No one who wanted Nakoruru is actually disappointed with getting Terry.

SNK fags will take anything they can get. People trying to turn this into the next Ashley are trying too hard.

Attached: 1562958082540.png (1200x675, 38K)

Wow you mustve been in the alternate universe where Hurricane Dorian fucked up Florida because you've been missing from Yea Forums for a week

>Ainu
>weeb