MYSTERY NIGGA

MYSTERY NIGGA

Attached: nigga.png (217x440, 87K)

Him and his crew of (???) Amount of niggas, each stronger than the last

Attached: image.png (736x980, 30K)

They're in

Attached: Shadows of Yhanrma.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>mfw its sans and the costume is a troll.

Attached: 1567638486794.jpg (326x306, 8K)

Reposting from last thread, here are the reasons why the following "characters" aren't going to be in Smash:
>Monster Hunter
Already represented in game with Rathalos. Wouldn't be exciting or surprising if revealed. Capcom has better potential reps
>Amaterasu
More irrelevant than Banjo. Uninteresting literal who to every region. Capcom has better potential reps
>Phoenix Wright
No move set potential. Prove me wrong. He's not a blank slate like certain Smash characters. Don't pull shit out of your ass.
>Reimu
Literal who. Doesn't even have a official series logo. Generic anime girl. The new Steve
>Agumon
Design is too boring and generic. Would be neat, but started as a digital pet toy, barely even a video game
>Kasumi
Wouldn't get in before Ryu Hayabusa. Boring design, uninteresting move set. Not worth dealing with CERO
>Llyod Irving
Boring anime character. Expecting three JRPG protags in the same Fighter's Pass? Fuck out of here.
>Sylux, Porky, Byleth
Not expecting anything 1st party in the current Fighter's Pass. Porky would be cool, I guess
>Undertale anything
Doesn't need an explanation. You're a retard if you expect Sans and brain dead if you expect Frisk/Chara
>Rayman
Spirit, also boring as sin
>Any RE rep
Has a chance but unlikely since boring move set potential. No, they wouldn't have Jill spawn zombies, you fucking retard
>Steve
Not as popular as Minecraft. Boring character with a boring move set. Works better as a stage.
>Heihachi
Was rooting for him initially but in hindsight, is pretty boring. Both VAs are dead. Let the character rot in PSASBR
>Klonoa
More irrelevant than Banjo. Wouldn't get in before Crash
>Kos Mos
Fucking who? Seriously, who bitch this is?
>Morrigan, Mai, Nakoruru
Two are a CERO nightmare and the other is a literal who. You do the math
>Shantae
Shoot yourself in the skull

I'm starting to support the idea of having Reimu in Smash

Attached: 1527030157217.jpg (980x912, 136K)

Zoomer pick when

Having 6 games added to a Nintendo system in the span of two years and constant mentions between Sakurai and Bethesda employees are a little more than a coincidence if you ask me

Attached: ayznfe3mzkg11.png (986x750, 128K)

Give me more toby music sakurai

Attached: EDrcAuWUEAEN6Vy.jpg (944x772, 45K)

>I'm starting to support the idea of having Reimu in Smash
based

>no moveset for Phoenix Wright
Play UMVC3

Joker

Seems more like a Game Awards character for the DLC beginning after the Pass

>I'm starting to support the idea of having Reimu in Smash
Very based

His moves are unreadable garbage that only worked for UMVC3's gameplay and Sakurai wouldn't borrow the dumb blue lasers

When the fuck are we getting a containment board for this shit? Fucking lazy janny needs to stop retards from spamming about this Nintendo toddler dogshit

you are in Yea Forums, this IS the containment board

Ah, I see you are becoming one of us. Welcome aboard.

IT'S TAIL TIME

Attached: Gex Model.png (180x226, 23K)

Attached: Bj5zcqQIcAAD1opp.png (300x157, 66K)

Yeah, I'm thinking he's in.

Attached: bubsy.jpg (782x487, 111K)

>hearing the classic level completion song as Doom Slayer's victory theme looped like Joker and Cloud

FUCK I need this confirmed in our timeline right now

Attached: 1565406545834.png (175x174, 7K)

I don't think there's no one major left besides Hayabusa.

Our time is not up yet!

Attached: 8E4D0751-25D2-49C1-B096-B5B59EBD5D62.jpg (1332x860, 194K)

Infiltration complete

Attached: pipo.png (150x224, 37K)

It's assasins creed

i'd prefer hearing the first few seconds of e1m1 for the victory theme personally

That'll definitely be a song for his stage though, based-kun