Lmao I can see ur willy bro

lmao I can see ur willy bro

Attached: ColonelAI.png (252x376, 96K)

LAMO no one cares about you or your gay thread

RAIDEN

Kawanishi-Noseguchi, Kinunobebashi, Takiyama, Uguisunomori, Tsuzumigataki, Tada, Hirano, Ichinotorii, Uneno, Yamashita, Sasabe, Kofudai, Tokiwadai, Myoukenguchi.

Attached: 1516791086705.jpg (135x196, 7K)

dont worry its a game

Anyone else feel terrible for EOPs? They'll never understand this line, just like they'll never understand the LaLiLuLeLo.

Maybe back at release. Now people can just Joogle it.

LaLiLuLeLo

why is Yea Forums the only place ive ever heard this said?
i didnt even hear it on /int/ when i checked that neurotic place out

That's like saying a joke works just as well if someone doesn't get it, and it has to be explained to them after.

And? I doubt even Japanese knew what it meant without talking about it with others. It's just a list of random stops along a random train route.

Don't tell anyone it's only 2 inches soft and 4 inches hard

What? Are you talking about it being Kojima's route as an easter egg? That's not what I'm talking about.

I'm just talking in terms of base concept. Nips hear it and think "oh, train stations." You hear it and think "oh, gibberish".

if you're the kind of person who would play a metal gear game you'd definitely at least be able to identify what language it is

Why is he a skeleton?

actually that's a good point, why IS he a skeleton?

You know MGS has been huge since the first game, right? Knowing "oh, this is Japanese" isn't any better than "oh, this is gibberish", by the way.

You think we'll ever get the MGS2 cutscenes they removed at the 11th hour because of 9/11? I guess now Kojima is gone it's a long shot.

>You know MGS has been huge since the first game, right?
I think most people regardless of whether or not the play games could pick it as Japanese
>Knowing "oh, this is Japanese" isn't any better than "oh, this is gibberish", by the way.
moving the goalposts

The difference between "this is gibberish" and "this is something in Japanese" is about the same as the difference between "these are train stations", and "these are the train stations on the Nose railway line in Kawanishi". There's no real difference.

Attached: 800px-Nose_Electric_Railway_Linemap.svg.png (800x1073, 155K)

And a nip nong ching chong to you too, sir!

All weebs who taught themselves Japanese seem to have some sort of unwarranted sense of superiority on this board.
Every single one.

You really need to brag about all that time you wasted at every opportunity huh?

I'll stop the day you stop getting salty about it.

and a reddit gold to you fine sir
upboated!