Worst DMC game is announced on switch

Worst DMC game is announced on switch
That only means DMC 345 will be on switch as well and eventually we'll get
Red Vergil on Smash

Attached: 20190905_105238.jpg (1080x1244, 453K)

I wouldn't mind a portable version of 3 and 4, both SE.
But can they run 4 at a stable FPS?
Either way i wouldn't buy 5 on the switch, it would probably run like utter shit.

>Nintenbros are going in with 1 as the only experience with DMC prior, barring Project X Zone
>They'll get to experience Infested Chopper, the unpronounceable enemy names, the shitty combat and the pointlessly big environments for the first time just like the poor souls who played DMC2 at launch back in the day
I'm fucking howling.

Attached: [laughs in royal guard.jpg (1000x666, 235K)

Why would they even start with 2?

They’re going in order. You can play 1 now.

They wouldn't.
What the person in OP pic is saying, is that people will play 1, then logically play 2, and puke their souls out and might even be turned off from the entire series, not knowing that 3 saved the series afterwards.
Back in the day, this literally did happen, after DMC2 a lot of people assumed the series was just dead and some of them didn't give 3 a chance due to how terrible 2 was.
3 being worth playing seems like a no brainer, but imagine someone going in order, 1 and then 2.

Topkek, DMC2 is so fucking trash.
Rebellion feels like shit to use and that fucking flaccid stinger...

So Devil May Cry 5 isn't featured on the list of games at TGS.
I'm just saying we might have to wait at least 5 years for any sort of DLC or update of any kind.

Attached: mouse brain.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>That fucking flaccid stinger was the only thing that was set in stone when Itsuno took reigns as the director
The fact DMC2 is somehow functional to the point that Dante doesn't just fall through the floor as soon as you start playing is a miracle all by itself

Attached: Dan 'The Man With The Plan' Southworth.png (160x194, 28K)

damn, 2 isnt that terrible. its bland as hell. but people are acting like its one of the worst games of all time
i wish lucia was in more dmc related stuff to be honest

>Port the games from the DMC collection
>Sell them to nintendies one at a fucking time
The scummiest move Capcom has pulled in like, 2 years

>damn, 2 isnt that terrible
It really is, why would you think otherw-
>i wish lucia
Ah, right, spermskull effect.

>You can play DMC2 on Switch but not TW101

Attached: 1567605615641.jpg (579x584, 34K)

>not just releasing the trilogy all at once
>thinking anyone would actually buy 2

Nah I think we'll get something

Is no one going to comment on the fact that Capcom is drip feeding these games at obscene prices when they're available on every other system as a collection for cheaper than one of the releases on switch?

>Starting
>DMC
>On switch
What dimension have I stumbled into, are there really people that have never played these games and are old enough to post here?

user, think about 2000.
2000 was 19 years ago.
Someone could have been born in the year 2000 and be old enough now to post legally on this website with you.
I don't think you fully grasp just how old and how close to your inevitable death you truly are.

It isn't. Very uninspired and boring, but it had a few neat ideas. Isn't even close to the worst action game of the era.

I hope so too, pinky but i'm doubting it.
I meant up to 5 not at least, i've waited 10 years and i'm ready to wait 5 years.

Attached: the brain.jpg (182x268, 8K)

Discount trish doesn't make the game any better.

All the ports are fucking shit. This is the first time I'd recommend pcsx2 over a an native port.

It’s better than Bayonetta and Ninja Gaiden that’s for sure.

she was at least interesting enough for me to want to play through her route

4 was pretty good though

What the fuck is their end game, is it a social experiment to see if they can recreate what happened years ago again?
DMC didn't even sell on Switch due to terrible PR and people on Nintendo sites telling people to just by other action games.

4 can run on a toaster but they might have to take out LDK

4 isn't a fucking port. NT Framework is pc native and is ported to consoles.

5 won't be ported for the Switch, obviously, but a chance of portable 4SE would be godly (if the Switch can run Dragon's Dogma, it can do that). Also holy shit is Capcom being greedy with these releases. Stand alone DMC 2 for supposedly 20 bucks? Who the fuck are they trying to kid?

Capcom is dumb, they really think they are popular on the platform despite their games not selling well and getting hate on tons of websites.
Then you have retards from Capcom playing this "buy this and we'll see" game like Itsuno who said if Dragons Dogma sold he would consider a port of DMC5

Attached: 1567099793078.png (1560x877, 1.09M)

predict the number of copies that will be sold

Nah, they're playing the long game with this. Steady releases of PS2/PS3 games with over the top pricing that'll eventually fish out some sales when they're on discount is not a bad idea. I can imagine someone thinking that a Switch port of RE4 for 10 bucks will be worth it.

Also, when they run out of portable DMC and RE games, what'll they do? Dead Rising? I would buy that day one.

Dead rising was on an early list of Capcom potential games, but that was back when Capcom actually gave a shit and got RE Engine on Switch

curious artists will probably buy it and yoai fags

>spoiler
You and me both.

I secretly want S-E to do this kind of shit with the FFXIII trilogy so I can pirate Lightning Returns and give it a fair chance.

I thought the whole reason why they didn't port the HD Collection was so they could avoid having to work on 2. So, why in the holy mother of FUCK would they waste the time and energy to port DMC2 on its OWN?!

Attached: CeaseIt.png (464x476, 395K)

huh, I guess I jumbled my shit then.

what if they made it playable?

Not a chance. That would require redesigning the entire game from the ground up. Enemies, combos, lock-on, environments, all of them would have to be drastically overhauled.

Attached: C U N T.jpg (324x344, 41K)

>hurr why dev want to preserve game???
Literal trash human.

>4
maybe
but not likely

>5
lol never