What goes inside this girl's tummy tummy tum?

What goes inside this girl's tummy tummy tum?

Attached: 1565523560546.png (512x512, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxDL_8GANvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fill Annette's tummy tummy tum with my cummy cummy cum!

Attached: rROW_wUR.png (512x512, 151K)

food, i hope

Attached: Gilbert_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 907K)

*says the word*

Attached: EBtFMEmU8AA7Bfk.jpg (1144x1200, 286K)

You need to be at least 18 to post here.

FELIX NO

How much food?

Why is this important?

Felix YES

Attached: AnnetteFelix.png (746x368, 172K)

People.
Vore me mommy

Attached: 1565706475792.jpg (1200x1200, 498K)

BIG
FRALDARIUS
____

Your brother lived and died a true knight, Felix.

Patricide

that's my girl

Apart from Marianne I'm not liking the Golden Deer girls much. It's making me miss the Blue Lions.

my white baby

Is Annette the Blue Lion's cumdump?

no that's mercedes

Attached: 1439853923380.png (1600x2162, 711K)

corpse

How big is Dedue's dick? Asking for a friend.

Hilda and Lysithea are both pretty cool, they are fun units. Marianne is bestest girl. Leonie... well at least she's pretty strong.

not big enough

Attached: Ingrid_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 774K)

DESPITE

Attached: fish lady.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

imagine the smell

Attached: 1567308595385.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Is it normal if I get jealous of a fictional character? Annette is mine and mine only

>Sothis is stinky
that's inda hot

Give her the fish she craves!

Would you?

Attached: 1567234795464.jpg (1200x628, 136K)

FUCK Edelgard

ok

Attached: 92df18bef24d5dee3fa025a9c3fdd4ae.jpg (2048x1837, 344K)

BL doesn't have one. For BE its Dorothea and GD its Hilda.

oh no

Attached: EAmBT4aXYAELCuD.jpg (1200x816, 205K)

>Not as strong natty as UNGA THE KING OF BUNGA
Pathetic desu

Attached: 1F5DBA5D-B1A7-48D7-9890-9A73037B828A.png (273x221, 92K)

Everyone in the kingdom already has

Is it even possible to completely restore Dimitri's smile, or will he always be fucked up to some extent by the events of the war?

That smile was never the same after the tragedy of duscur, though on BL you can mostly restore his smile.

Attached: 15d5718f-f032-49bc-aeb4-1714f6d85138.jpg (601x481, 48K)

Attached: baddyad.jpg (980x1695, 168K)

Daddy!

How to get a bf like this?

Attached: 7B09F119-E27C-4B58-B53C-9B142CC99AEB.jpg (1155x744, 179K)

Be Marianne.

Just here to remind you that Hilda is more racist than Ingrid
And that Dorothea had sex in the training grounds

>Dimitri's love confession to Marianne is telling her that it's OK that she doesn't force herself to smile when she's feeling down because he'd rather her be herself then put on a mask
On a scale from one to ten, with ten being the maximum, how good of a proposal is this?

You did WHAT to my daughter?!

Attached: 1567676765441.jpg (753x556, 127K)

isn't she a bit old to be acting like a kid

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM/10

I came inside her, your gonna be a grandad!

she was horny for a boarin after that

I want to marry and start a family with Bernadetta!

Attached: 4162DCE6-FD4A-4398-AFC2-B064A8E79EFC.jpg (683x732, 125K)

Attached: burniadetta.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

This but kill her once she gets that haircut

Their supports are too good for this world.
delet

Attached: cf588929-8869-4efc-81d7-f63ac3fcd161.jpg (1150x605, 198K)

Inferior to her S rank proposal(s) with Byleth desu

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: jordan peterson smug.jpg (371x277, 14K)

>not being loyal to best girl

Attached: a109462c-a62e-4a79-ba02-fd6670fc90e7.png (907x415, 469K)

Cute! CUTE!

At least post the correct image.

This pairing is too pure.

Attached: EBxVTAMUYAEb7PZ.jpg (1447x2039, 305K)

>burnie
>best

Best at being kindling, maybe.

Attached: 1567635141604.png (832x788, 155K)

Attached: dc4.gif (600x412, 2.75M)

Annette, you're in the wrong game.

Attached: 1567690738682.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

>size difference
>pure
Uhh

I’d say his cock and her breasts are evenly matched

>KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
Remind me again why it is morally wrong to kill bandits and invaders?

Stop reconquering

Attached: E76754CC-D53F-4640-B64A-1F489C6ADC97.jpg (344x336, 104K)

Why?

So I can have sex with your professor

Attached: 002D1E14-BEAE-4967-B1B0-EEE71F1353F6.jpg (1024x940, 190K)

I'm gonna reconquer your womb if you keep up that lip

Attached: 1566968282740.png (1440x1616, 1.7M)

>Calls Dimitri obsessed
>Is obsessed with Sensei

Why is she so bad at forming coherent arguments?

Attached: 1567104621188.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

the sizes should be swapped

No that's still Dorothea

She needs sensei's chinko inside her in order to not be an idiot.

The sterilization of incoming food particles and breakdown of larger peptide chains for easier digestion further down the digestive tract.

Attached: Little girl's tummy tum mytum.jpg (800x600, 68K)

>Fire Emblem: Promised Neverland

Attached: 1567320339960.jpg (1153x1200, 196K)

She says that on the route where she gets sensei’s Semen though

Unless she literally needs his dick inside her at all times

>The crests!
Actually playing BE for the first time, holy shit is Ed obviously evil.

>fascism
It's clearly Bolshevism with Nietzscheian characterisics

Just finished BE again but I picked Sothis for the ring. Shit was so fucking random, I was wondering what would happen given that she disappears for the second half of the game.
Anyway, I assume that the unexplained stuff comes up in the other paths, right? Going for Church now, then GD, and the BL. Also I can't kill Petra, she's too cute so I'm going to recruit her.

Attached: 1548020899359.jpg (200x220, 7K)

>Claude x Annette support
>She sings a song about pushing through the ground to the light
>he thinks it’s about lost souls trying to claw their way out from the underworld
>it’s actually about seeds growing

Annette’s songs are fun

>Dimitri's love confession to Marianne is telling her that it's OK that she doesn't force herself to smile when she's feeling down because he'd rather her be herself then put on a mask
and the best part is, Marianne genuinely smiled after Dimitri said that to her.

>pushing through the ground to the light
No, it's about us

Attached: D9rn7WIWkAELW2V.jpg (800x801, 121K)

99% of the questions you probably have are answered on GD. Church is a rehash of GD and BL is generally more character driven and probably has the least lore.

>Golden route DLC is released
>Annette is secretly the true leader of TWSITD

El has some issues but she's actually not evil, just kind of retarded. Her route is the most blatantly romantic of the three, but she suffers MASSIVELY from the fact that they wanted to pander to both people who wanted to live the fantasy of "joining the bad guys in a Fire Emblem game" and blatant waifu pandering. And even then she's a massive fucking retard, and it's really hard to take her route super seriously when it's so goddamn short. I thought the plot was kicking into high gear and then CF ended.

Literally all of the game's issues could have been avoided if she had just told ANYONE "Hey, Rhea is an immortal sorceror dragon thats controlling the continent while pretending to be human"

Annette is gathering the nobility's cummy cummy cum to produce an army of super-slithers

Precisely.

Why does everyone want to fuck Annette?

Attached: 1567377559693.jpg (1448x2048, 265K)

Yes, I would comfort her and pat her head.

There are plenty of people loyal to Rhea and the church despite her being an immortal Dragon. And Edelgard DID tell everyone

>Edelgard gets btfo by Byleth and Dimitri
>Is taken prisoner instead of executed
>Her armies are crushed and her only hope of defeating TWSITD is to ask for help
Does she cooperate?

>Literally all of the game's issues could have been avoided if she had just told ANYONE "Hey, Rhea is an immortal sorceror dragon thats controlling the continent while pretending to be human"
That didn't really change shit. People followed her anyway.

Who was dumber: Edelgard or Corrin?

>BL is generally more character driven and probably has the least lore.
Really? Even less than BE? It left a bunch of stuff unresolved.

>cuckenstein
>no *hits pipe*
Wasted post.

pat it aggressively with the sword of the creator

The true hero of 3H

Attached: 1567506589936.jpg (1447x2047, 375K)

I feel bad for anyone who played BE first. What a trash route.

It's hilarious how that route didn't even have cutscenes. Just CG image and lol you escaped, lol you were trapped in the collapsed,etc.

BL is KINO

Easily Corrin. Corrin made no plan whatsoever and reality just bent to her will so she can win.

Edelgard actually had plans on how to win the war, and how to get rid of Crest problems, and how to deal with the Slitherers after.

Attached: 1567577533584m.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

It's weird, it feels like BE was subject to severe time constraints despite all the marketing suggesting it's the primary route. It kind of feels like it's just there to cover up the twist for the sake of the BL route.

Every time

Attached: 1497691220514.gif (480x270, 2.74M)

I enjoyed it because I wanted to conquer shit for the empire. Don't really care about cutscenes, given how shit the 3D art direction is. I'd prefer no cutscenes and decent map design + 3D art.

Is it normal to find there's not enough to do in the monastery? At first it's overwhelming but once you get to like C+/B I find myself just blowing points into proficiencies after I'm done pumping motivation so I can move on because there's so little else to do.

That's the most retarded part of CF, though. The revelation that the archbishop of the church is actually an insane rage dragon should probably have some negative side effects for the geo-political spectrum, not Rhea just running away and hanging out with Dimitri while Edelgard runs the fastest conquest since FE6. Maybe if she had told relevant people instead of just randomly screaming about Crests/The Church into the sky. The game SAYS the war is deadlocked in her route, but you don't do any missions about it, or break the deadlock at all - you just go around and then win the war. Yes, they justify why your missions are the really important ones, but holy fuck these maps aren't super interesting.

El's route also suffers from having the blandest side characters outside of Bernadetta. They're all pretty generic compared to GD or BL. That combined with being INSANELY short comparatively, and not executing on either "Teaching Alexander the Great" or "Being Evil in a Fire Emblem game" makes it feel kind of shitty in comparison to the other two. I did her route first because Axe Lord/FE Villain and even three fucking chapters into Blue Lions and I like the cast of Dimitri's class way more.

Edeltard has no taste.

You're just jealous that the two best cutscenes in the game are Edelgard getting killed and Edelgard nearly getting killed

Dimi already got that treatment with cornelia

Nigga what are you on about, the game looks like ass. What's the fucking point of shiny cutscenes if the actual game looks like shit?
I don't care about that. I tried to kill her when the option came up.

>She was the most advertised lord
>She's can be seen in both a good and bad light
>The credit song for all routes but BE is literally Edelgard singing for you to do her route
>From this, her route is most likely to be seen as the "main route"
>Her route has the least amount of work put in

What the fuck happened, anons?

*dabs on Imperial scum*

Attached: board.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Bro she's just standing there and taking it

Does Petra have an Achilles heel or something? Because all that's connected with is her foot.

>no kids
Yeah it's trash.

>Dimitri has no problem with hitting on women like Catherine
>pussy out on Ingrid in their A-support
What did Dimitri mean by this?

The irony of this image is that Claude literally cannot get shit done in his own route without Edelgard setting things off.

Is the map design quality the same across all paths? What I've played so far feels like a midway point between Fates and Awakening.

>Dimitri gets a canned died of brain damage for everyone except Catherine and F!Byleth

Simple, he's a mommyfag.

Nah, Crimson Flower was pretty great, despite being short. The last two maps were really fun and if the other routes are even better, then I'm gonna have a good time. Apex of the World was an amazing final map theme

Did you just miss the part how an entire manifesto was written and sent out to leaders of varying territories that probably mentioned that?

Thing it is was never realistic for that to fully convert a religion that’s been rooted in Fodlan for nearly a millenia

I mean, I'm pleased that Dimitri gets to be the sort of 'standard' route as a result and that it doesn't excessively wank off Edelgard's shitty ideals, but it's still bizarre.

I dunno having the leader of a religion be a dragon sounds rad, why wouldn't you follow it?

You didn't even see the fight that Apex of the World is meant for, user.

Wormslut.

Conquest Corrin>Edelgard>Birthright Corrin
You don't need intelligence when you have Ryoma

>I enjoyed it because I wanted to conquer shit for the empire
Are you me?
>only recruit Lysithea, Hanneman, and Manuela
>kill everyone
>fuck Empress Edelgard

That's a retarded perspective since it's meant for both if it's in the game. Clearly you're trying to start some sort of inter-route shitposting war when I'm just going to have what fun I can with all routes

Attached: 1567147333423.gif (560x400, 81K)

The fact that the route that's half finished shares a final boss theme with the most distinct route, and the one where it makes most thematic sense, doesn't strike you as a little odd? Kinda retarded perspective, user.

>>only recruit Lysithea, Hanneman, and Manuela
Same, both I also got Shamir. Lysithea I only managed to get because I was given the option to spare her when I fought her.
The rest is on point though.

NO WAY FAG

I really don’t like how Claude’s route is basically a giant info dump detached from the central storyline of Fodlan

I still haven't beaten Conquest. I made the mistake of going for Lunatic on my first run and I'm stuck in chapter 26 (or whatever, where you fight Iago). Fucking game is brutal.

Attached: 1540229728138.png (658x662, 59K)

That's just your opinion that it's more thematically fitting. When the song is a remix of "Girl from Hresvelg", which is a song from Edelgard's perspective, it's also a fitting song to fight by her side to remove dragon from Fodlan at the end of the game.

The endgame is ridiculous on conquest if you don’t actually know in advance what’s coming. I made sure my MU had axebreaker just for that chapter
Also if you don’t have rescue staffs left you may as well just quit now

God Shattering Star is so good what the FUCK

Speed Carrots

Attached: file.png (429x632, 479K)

Just finished my first playthrough. Wanted to go for BE, but brainfarted into the church route and realized too late.
Which one should I play next?

It's been months since I last tried it, so who knows. I think my Corn is a swordmaster right now, surely that's helpful against the axes? I think I have some rescue staffs as well, but just a couple. I really like the mechanics and map design of the game, but dear lord it would take me a day to finish a map without being massacred.

Dimitri is very straightforward and tells how he actually feels on his supports but he pussied out on Ingrid for some reason.

I’d do BL next. GD has a ton of overlap from church so I’d find you’d be bored if you went into it immediately and doing BE again to do CF would feel tedious at the beginning

You sure about that? He does the same shit to Flayn too

Blue Lions is the only real option, GD will be samey and you probably don't want to do the first part of BE all over again.

It's not but Dimitri is too kind for his own good so it really gets to him.

I want to be pulled into the gravitational field of Dorothea's ass

No, he considers her a really good friend, the lolidom sex only comes in the epilogue.

that sounds like a plan, thank you

>lolidom
Tell me more

>you probably don't want to do the first part of BE all over again.
I regret not doing BE or even Church first considering I can't recruit Catherine and make a few early chapters easier than they already are.

Around Flayn, he's as dense as a brick.
Yet they got married and had kids.
So the only conclusion is that she literally raped him until he got it.

But user she's the game's cum dumpster. Are you sure?

Real shit the only time it’s even implied she actually sleeps around is what she did to get into the academy.

It’s pretty plainly stated that like Manuela she never gets past a first date with most men

she's super gay. At least she was in my game.

I feared that she'd take away all of the girls. She pretty much hit on all of her supports.

I don't know how anyone could feel this way. The characters are the most interesting part of GD.

It's too sad a rendition for it to be a sign of her forthcoming victory, though. It's the theme for the climax of the war, and her life.

To be fair Dimitri has got a pretty good track record of being bullied by small girls

Attached: 1566757132503.png (850x1000, 238K)

God I wish she was my knight.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_battoart__54154ec76b4e916558fa898 (1020x1447, 532K)

Dorothea is unironically less of a whore than Hilda is. She’s just mad gay as stayed

>Hits on Edelgard, who kinda openly reciprocate and entertains the idea
>Has a paired ending with Petra that is explicitly romantic
>Throws herself at Ingrid
>Has a likely dummied out support with Hilda judging by their enhanced ties

Dimitri just see Flayn as a friend in their support.

post chibigards! i want to collect them all

I’m not prepared for the Edeltard/Dimitrifag shitflinging crossing streams with smash autism for the next half year or so

Where's the lie though? Taking action and making shit happen in a few years time is just as valid as spending decades or centuries trying to slowly change things.

She has a very bullyable personality. I'm sure even the other girls want to fuck Annette.

>Just finished BE again

Attached: the empress asks why.png (960x1048, 1.04M)

Best case scenario is Byleth with an adjutant system for the three lords.

>You better learn how to fucking dance you one eyed freak
Child Edelgard sure was a savage

Plus this implies there’s even a real choice in spending decades to get to that point with Slitherer influence had completely taken control of the Empire and was well on its way in Faerghus too. War was an inevitability

Dimitri probably just felt bad about the idea of fucking the fiance of his dead friend.

Not taking into account the human cost. Her argument is feeble.

>>Has a paired ending with Petra that is explicitly romantic
wtf no
Petra belongs to sensei.

Or, Dimitri felt bad about fucking used goods.

I stated it right there. I just wanted to give the ring to ??? to see what would happen.

Ingrid's father was all "no ding ding without the ring" so he kept his daughter pure

user she literally says in that conversation she did the calculus of waging war now to free Fodlan from its falsified history propping up the crest hierachy that causes so much suffering and the suffering of a 5ish year war and chose the former. You might not agree with that calculus but it is absolutely there.

She's already aware of the human cost though. She acknowledges that much before the time skip even happens. She outright says she'll be the kind of leader who is willing to sacrifice her citizens for the greater good. And in her C support with Dorothea, she wonders whether an opera would portray her as a brilliant revolutionary or a tyrant who went too far. You can say what you want about Edelgard, but she's at the very least aware of herself and what she stands for. She might not be the best at making arguments, but she gets the most results out of anyone else in the game.

That or the lords are featured in his final smash/ as ATs

>Dimitri step on my foot one more time and i'll decapitate your father and turn Glenn into a fine red mist
Thinking about it that line was really out of place

Nah, the dude was a guilt-ridden schizo.

god i wish that happened to me, etc.

>She outright says she'll be the kind of leader who is willing to sacrifice her citizens for the greater good.
Is a crest ridden world the greater good though? Reminder that the crest issues only affect a tiny part of all 3 countries.

Byleth would be the worst because he'd keep up the sword trend.

Taking crests out of the equation also takes the classism out of the equation. That aside, it's inherently detrimental to those who slither, who perform blood experiments on the innocent because of crests. Maybe it's not the greater good to everyone, but in the big picture, it's certainly beneficial.

user it is literally a central part of BL’s entire storyline of how ridiculous the crest hierachy is in Faerghus that it’s a central tenet of at LEAST two of your students in Mercedes and Sylvain. And that’s just what we see of it and not including the other houses.

It would completely upheave the commoner/noble divide if people knew the truth

Getting your eye gauged out with a knife?

>Taking crests out of the equation also takes the classism out of the equation.
Not really. Leicester Alliance doesn't depend on crests for nobility for one.
>it's inherently detrimental to those who slither
True but that didn't need a whole purge to do it. She was powerful enough to tell everyone that "hey there's this underground crest illuminati that I think we should address"

Edelgard addresses the fact that crests and crest powered weapons help defend Fodland from outsiders?

Even after completing all 4 routes I can’t bring myself to call Rhea or Edelgard outright villains honestly. The only group that’s objectively evil is TWSITD who them and their ancestors are LITERALLY the cause of everything that happens in this game

>user it is literally a central part of BL’s entire storyline
BL is also composed almost all of nobles. Ashe's wasn't about crests, nor was Dedue's.
You're just proving my point user. Nobility nets nobility-centric stories.
If people knew the truth it wouldn't matter, because what could they've done?

I really hope the story DLC is a whole fifth route where all three lords set aside their differences in favor of pursuing TWSITD.

Edelgard mentions in the aftermath of her prologue that she’d be interested in diplomacy with places like Almyra and Sreng who aren’t chained down by the church, so there’s definitely an alternative there.

The only way I’d be okay with that is if Byleth ends up dying. I fucking hate golden route shit and Revelations was about as poorly conceived as you could possibly make it

I think Byleth dying would be a fair trade off.

don't be dense, user

I usually don't care for Golden Routes, most of the time they are poorly done. That being said, I've come to like all three lords and would like to see them interact more.

There is no way for Dimitri and Edelgard to set aside their differences. There is no way to make Edelgard trust the other two sufficiently to reveal her motivations and ask for help instead of just conquering everything

This. Just so Dimitri can finally get that Edelgard puss he craved for eternity

But they are such an underwhelming bunch of jobbers.

I can totally see DLCs being an epilogues for every route that show how fucked up Fodlan ends up being regardless of your choice

That would work negatively towards his popularity in his main fanbase, focused on healing the shit out of him and making him forget about that cunt with magic sensei pussy.

Honestly don’t mind that they’re some all powerful shadow organization and that they have to rely on subterfuge and political manipulation moreso than brute strength to achieve their goals.

Even then nukes are no joke yo

>tfw he just wanted some coochie but got wrecked instead

With it being a golden route and Byleth being the self-insert he'd only die by getting rid of his Sothis immortality and would probably keep it if he marries Sothis anyways.

WUB WUB WUB

Attached: 10674.png (600x315, 240K)

>Can give the ring to like 10 girls
>Have to redo the last 2 battles to get their S support unlocked
Suggestions?

Attached: 1538591423779.jpg (504x470, 98K)

>Just so Dimitri can finally get that Edelgard puss he craved for eternity
Otome ladies wouldn't like that.

I am going to do something unthinkable
I am going to play as F!Byleth in the BL route but not marry Dimitri, instead I am going to marry Seteth

Will we finally uncover the mystery of SS skyscrapers from the opening ?

Attached: 1567697755321.jpg (2880x1800, 550K)

>even in BL where Edelgard was the worst bitch imaginable, he still wanted to stick his dick in her
Man, what was it about El that Dimitri wanted so bad?

Can you drop the difficulty to do it on easy?
Alternately the GD route only requires you to redo the last chapter to see the S ranks

Seteth is for church route, he is basically your lord substitute on it.

I find it hilarious how on church all the BE students are perfectly fine betraying their famlies to follow you just because even they all knew she was a crazy bitch while on the BE route they all are pretty hesitant.

She was (sort-of) kind to him when they first met and she was his first love, and knew that she loved him as well. Oh, and they're technically siblings and this is a FE game.

First love is a bitch user.

What’s even more tragic is that Edel doesn’t reciprocate not because she doesn’t like him but that she can’t piece together he was the noble she loved because of what the blood experiments did to her memory.

Only in CF does she somewhat remember and she fails to hold back tears after she realizes it

What if the Agarthans are from the future? That would explain why they have such futuristic technology.

In my three playthroughs I honestly never felt that there existed any romantoc tension between Edelgard and Dimitri in the slightest. Most A supports are pretty on the nose about it but I never felt there was ever implications with them.

I forgot I could do that. I'll try it tomorrow.

>hilda lorentz lysithea and claude all have crests and are heirs to their family leadership
?

>What if the Agarthans are from the future?
We know their back story though. They were people forced underground during the Rhea and Nemesis conflict.

They’re not, they’re the typical super advanced ancient civilization trope that got forced underground when Sothis BTFO out of them for attempting to challenge her godhood

Does a units first A ensure they'll have a shared ending in the credits?

What are your hopes for the DLCs?
I hope that if there is a Dubstep in the Dark route that the final bosses are Hegemon Edelgard, Dimitri in full boar mode, Claude riding one of the surviving dragons, Seteth and Flayn in their dragon forms and maybe the Immacullate one

Hell, in Claude’s case it is pretty much the ONLY reason he is seen as a potentially legitimate heir for House Reigan. No fucking way they let him become head of the house without that crest

No. Check who their closest ally is on their bio, that will be who they have their ending with.

>super advanced technology
>Futuristic buildings in the first trailer
I feel like the original story with them was going to be some time travel from the future bullshit. The buildings imply that that was going to be somewhere in the game originally, at least.

Lysithea is the last child of house Ordelia
And Hilda is the heir and not Holst? I thought he was strong enough to not care about lacking the crest

It sure doesn't seem like it. In my GD playthrough, I had Raphael paired up with Leonie constantly, but he still ended up getting a paired ending with Bernie instead.

Honestly just extended routes would be cool. I don't mean continuations of the current routes, they said they won't do that, but instead maybe a "+" version of each route where certain battles we miss are included among other stuff.

But can't you still recruit him in the non Ed!BE route?

BOOOOAAAAAAR

Rhea comes off as worse and worse to me the more I play.

I've seen people say that Church is pretty similar to GD. Is it worth going through Church if I've already done GD?

As long as you don’t do them back to back you should be fine

Of course not, the bitch is too proud.

I'm currently doing a route naming Byleth Anakin. I'm pretending Hubert is my lord and thus Palpatine, and making Edelgard my thigh high wearing lord slut.

I was kinda wary of her from the moment she went all inquisition on some dudes.

How would the female fanbase react if a Dimitri/Edelgard support becomes available?

After doing GD I honestly think it’s nothing short of a miracle she didn’t just slaughter humankind outright. I wouldn’t have put it past her. What a fucking traumatic backstory.

She’s still 100% a selfish cunt manipulating Fodlan for personal reasons but I can at least see how she got to that point

Church route kind of blows because everything you expect to find out is actually on GD route so you're just left with seteth badgering you to do shit without ever explaining. Also the final map makes very little sense

Tons of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'ing.
Too bad for them that it will happen eventually.

Same here. I think the context of previous playthroughs actually adds to how fucked those early chapters were for subsequent ones. Good job IS

You're a git.

Might depend on the quality but I can already see most Dimitri and Edelgard fans losing their shit.
Meanwhile I'd love a support with Claude and Dimitri being bros (or Dedue and Claude I'd really like to see that). Or like Hubert and Hilda.

the same reason most people like her
she's a chuunibyou, and those are adorable

>last map of church just casually reveals that all high ranking members of the church exchange blood pacts with rhea, presumably turning them ageless like jeralt, and absolutely causing a bunch to turn into mindless dragons in that moment
>never again referenced or used in other routes

Literally wut

Bro moments between Claude and Dimitiri would be cool
I want to see an archery competition between Claude and Dimitri where Dimitri throws the arrows like darts

>wouldn't change shit
It is heavily implied that pre flame emporer Dimitri would have pretty much done anything for her and she didn't trust him because she literally forgot who he was because trauma. Both him and Claude are totally reasonable and want to get along until the flame emporer thing comes up.

On BE route. Should I kill Flayn in the second Garreg Mach fight?

Attached: 8BC0A9DB-F56D-4173-83E1-E563445B79B8.jpg (678x822, 347K)

I killed both Flayn and Seteth and felt dead inside, fuck BE honestly

At the end of BL he didn't want to fuck her he just wanted her to be happy because he's a big softie and everyone in BL knows it

>killing Flayn and Seteth
Why, user?

The goal for that map is to kill all enemy commanders, isn't it? And Seteth and Flayn are both commanders.

You can spare them. Finish Flayn with Byleth and you can choose to spare her, and then you can also spare Seteth.

Where can I get an Edelgard gf bros?

tumblr

That's because retards in this fanbase think that antagonist = villain

Attached: ECsY6l8VUAUuWQ0.jpg (1200x1800, 161K)

Sirius route

>one of the biggest changes is that you do not pick a house. You are still an instructor at the academy, but don't teach a specific house
>Jeritza becomes the instructor for the BE instead while Manuela and Hanneman take the other two houses
>DLC will feature a few new characters, who will be your starting students
>while part 1 will play kind of the same, it also has big changes that alter the story
>one of these changes is that Jeralt isn't killed by Kronya
>the attack on Garreg Mach is started by the Argarthans instead of Edelgard
>the students you recruited will become your allies in your independent troop of mercenaries, led by you and Jeralt. However, there will be a limit to how many you can recruit per house
>Sothis will have a much bigger impact in the story, and won't disappear like she did almost at the end of part 1.
>one of the biggest changes is that the Agarthans (Arundel) take control of the empire and overthrows Edelgard
>she will be the first to side with you and your mercenaries, alongside Hubert
>Claude and Dimitri will join later on as the story progresses
>new characters will have their own supports with each other, as well as characters from other houses
>new paralogues will be possible thanks to this
>there will also be one more same-sex S rank option for both male and female Byleth
>Rhea's role in the story will go similar to BE, with Rhea going crazy, however she won't be slayed and will eventually join you
>map deployments will go up to a max of 18 units
>there will be certain unrecruitable characters due to plot reasons during part 1, Including academy staff and students. They may or not be able to be recruited after the timeskip
>the game is focused with the Agarthans and an even bigger evil in mind. The theme of the route is unity

Attached: 238.g1t.00.png (512x512, 211K)

I think you've done it, user. You've come up with a way to unite all the houses without it feeling cheap or unbelievable.

>Map deployments up to 18
They better fill those maps with a shitton of fliers because i could steamroll any map with like 4 units

Maybe I should've spent one more turn getting to her instead of letting Petra do the job. Oh well. I would've still killed her anyway.

>trying to whitewash Edelgard and blame everything on the Agarthans

Don't give me faith user. This idea sounds amazing.

I will be okay with this if and only if, there a Dimitri and Edelgard pairing, and, most importantly, Nemesis joins you.

Well considering everything Edelgard does is ultimately in direct opposition to the interests of the Agarthans, it sounds pretty reasonable.

>Claude and Dimitri will join you later on
>
>Everyone is sitting around the strategy table
>Edelgard is giving Claude and Dimitri the rundown on the disposition of all forces and fortresses under the enemy's control
>she slips up
>Dimitri: "...Wait. You mean to tell me that YOU'RE the flame emperor??"
>*freeze frame*
>*record scratch*
>Byleth, off to the side: "Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation. Well, it's a long story..."
What happens next?

You just know IS will do something dumb like this, they will have her explain in her supports why she felt she had no other choice and had to do it for her father or some dumb shit.

>*ignores Hubert's paralogue and BE where it's spelled out she's being forced to work with them*

Attached: firefox_Cf4Pfuc1pZ.png (1277x720, 1.47M)

>18 deployments
LUCT eventually feel like a chore with 16 units to control, and its a speed-based game
A phase-based game with that many units will turn into a deathball match where it comes down to which side can mob the other better

Hatefuck will solve all that

Attached: 1247F7E3-57F2-40CE-A397-177C8814D197.jpg (1288x1368, 117K)

>why she felt she had no other choice and had to do it
that is LITERALLY what happened, dumbass.
The slithers already ruled the empire from the shadows because of Arundel (Thales)
It was pretend to join them and be on their good side or risk getting axed and replaced with a puppet Edelgard or something.

All those years in the timeskip Hubert spent investigating them to locate them and eventually destroy them because he hated them more than anything for coercing Edelgard and forcing them to work for them. That's why he and Edelgard turned the tables on them by using them to win the war in BE, and why he left that letter to Byleth in GD to go get rid of them.

She never was fully willing and happy to cooperate with them. She didn't hesitate to kill Kronya and Solos when their shit got too far.

Attached: image0.gif (250x250, 3.23M)

user literally everything bad in this game’s narrative is traced back to Agarthans being dickheads and thinking they could challenge a physical god. We are dealing with the fallout of everything related to that. Shelve your Edelgard hateboner for two seconds actually play the game and you’d realize this

Why is Dimitri in trouble? His rage against Edelgard is 100% justified.

>the Byleth at the end
Fuckingperfect

Attached: 206524E7-DF0F-4C5D-89FF-B1612D07D233.jpg (1190x803, 164K)

Sorry, user, but it won't be a hatefuck.
It will be sex in the missionary position while holding hands and kissing

ok big boi no need to call me a dumbass

Attached: (You).png (647x644, 85K)

Sounds pedophile to me

Not really, since Edelgard didn't do Duscur
And it should be pretty obvious to Dimitri too
She was what, nine years old?
Ah sure, she must have caused this fucking genocide

Imagine the smell

Its irrational to some extend
It was the old Flame emperor who did the tragedy, not Edelgard. And her taking his mantle was through a net of lies
But then he is just that far gone without teacher’s milkies. And it not like he knows too
Jesus these 2 should be locked into a room and talk it out. Ega’s crest of flame and unique class can definitely tank Dimitri’s Blaiddyd

Who wins in the threesome between Byleth, Dimitri, and Edelgard?

I don't get why people want a golden route so badly.

I think a route where you never go to the monastery at all could be cool. You and Jeralt just go aroumd doing mercenary bullshit and recruit new characters per chapter like a traditional FE game. After the timeskip all the regular shit still happens but now its you and your rag tag group going around fucking up the empire and Agarthans.

it depends on who has a penis

>Managed to extend Lysithea's lifespan on every route while only S ranking her once
Finally, I can sleep at night knowing Lysithea will always get to live out her whole life in every route.

Especially when we have so many comically mustache twirling villains in this series to choose from. Validar, Garon, Jedah, Ashnard. The fact people unironically believe Edelgard and Rhea are the same tier of black and white morality is utterly laughable. A large chunk of the fanbase simply cannot comprehend complex narratives

Bros...

What about a route where you don't play as Byleth?

I wish she had tiddies that big.

Based Ingrid

Attached: ingrid on the duscar question.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

You mean without hubert disobeying edeltard's orders.

No, without Edelgard starting the war. Edelgard starting a war provided a perfect excuse for Claude to enact his own future for Fodlan.

They’re pretty sizable post time skip, maybe not to that degree but still

Was Dimitri able to see El was gonna grow milkers all those years ago?

>playing a route for a single cutscene
Youtube exists user.

The Sothis confession is the worst scene in the entire game, it feels like some kind of bizarre fever dream.

It probably is, hell to any bystander Byleth looks like a fucking schizo

Wait, BE doesn't have cutscenes?

It has one, the rest are still images

Tbf Crimson Flower probably has the best ending cutscene in the game

>Byleth asks her what he should do with the ring
>"Wear it on your hand, if anyone asks you why you wear it just tell them you love the goddess living inside you, it's fine"
I almost feel like they made that scene for shits and giggles but who knows.

>please don't say these things about my da-I mean-I too would like to impregnate this woman who looks nothing like me and is in no way related to me

That's not Azure Moon

Attached: 1566590670460.png (960x540, 459K)

>church route steals a bunch of shit from GD
>couldn't steal the kino final boss
I wpuld have loved fighting Nemesis and the ten generals on a different map, the swamp is cool but could have been better.

The fact they addressed the implications of marrying a tulpa 100% convinced me it was done tongue in cheek. They know their audience pretty well

>Recruited Annie in first playthrough cuz I wanted Mercedes but didn't want to split them up
>Okay mage but underwhelming when I have Lysithea
>Next playthrough decide to make her a fortress knight with her bolt axe and lightning axe
>She wrecks shit but is kinda frail
>New game make her wyvern rider
>She has more strength then over half my team, good magic, enough defense to survive most hits and enough speed to double everything
Well I wanted malig knight back so I'll take it.

If you want to actually /kill/ them then use someone other than Byleth. If you use Byleth they actually just teleport away and Seteth writes a letter to Rhea saying how he and Flayn are going into hiding again

I want to agree with you but Japan is Japan. I think they may have felt that she had a dissatisfying end and thought players would want some way to "revive" her. At tbe same time though they didn't know exactly how to go about it, even if she stopped being your tulpa and gained a physical body separate from you it would still be weird to marry a goddess. The fact you can marry her on BE is also weird.

Axes are actually her hidden talent. It's pretty cool as her relic weapon, a hammer, is classified as a axe ingame and based on magic, it's designed specifically for her and lets her wreck shit.

So this is what it's like inside of the mind of a virgin. Weirdo xD

Girls in this game are a special kind of good

Edeltards missing out on actual high quality options

Attached: EBB13087-A69A-444B-8906-0CA78FE28ECA.jpg (1125x798, 706K)

Wonder what her cunny smells like. I would like to sniff it just for laughs hahahahaha

>I cannot comprehend the idea of different people having different taste

>Posts fucking Bernie of all things

Not only are you OBSESSED, you also have normie tier taste

Attached: 7C4745D1-C168-4AA2-AFE4-6261EBE413E8.png (433x554, 420K)

>burn down the city
>you shall burn in hell for what you've done
>I will kill anyone who stands in the way of me bringing back my mother
why do people like the church again

Edelgard is the favorite girl of normalfags since she's the cover girl.

That's because church route was developed as the primary BE route.

CF was the one developed at the end.
That's why GD also recycles church shit (even with Edelgard not making sense to being obsessed with Byleth to begin with in GD)
And why you still have to fight her in chapter 11 and making the decision later instead of that map becoming a raid or changing objectives during CF.

I'm going to pair Flayn with Raphael and none of you cannot do anything to stop me.

Rhea wants you to become her mom

Did you still wanna S her when you found out

>Diggers
LMAO

Its just to avoid the implication of “actually marrying a lolibaba”, tb h

Wyvern Annette is meta though.

Dorothea and Bernie are 1 and 2 respectively for deployment, even well past the point people have finished their first runs. She also consistently places top 3 in popularity polls

>play BE chapter 11
>fight Edelgard with BE students
>on this map you can kill several Adrestian soldiers and the general that comes with you
>you can also have your students be killed by the Adrestian soldiers or even Edelgard herself
>you can just join her right after as if nothing happened
BE just feels so ridiculous. The plot is written with Edelgard being an antagonist in mind so hard that making a route where you join her can't help but feel off.

>hamster eating a banana.jpeg

a sauna
seriously they need a bigger variety of shit to do in the monastery. there is literally only one way to raise support between characters in there.

Sounds pretty gay though

the students retreat, they aren't killed, and Edelgard says she has no intention of killing them.

You could see it as Edelgard trying to betray people with that raid (Byleth and the BE students)
However, Byleth made a promise to protect Edelgard and follow her on her path (she says multiple times how she dislikes the church and the shit they do with crests and all that)

Byleth knows Edelgard is walking down that path alone, that she recklessly thought she could betray you and the rest for her goals, but Byleth won't let her do that. She's willing to stay by her side despite her actions, and so do the rest of the BE cast.

Byleth also has little reason to trust Rhea. Jeralt was always wary of her and she was an incredibly shady character. Of course, when she turns into a giant fucking lizard, the rest of the students bail and completely lose their trust in Rhea as well.

The "decision" doesn't feel out of place. Only the battle beforehand does. I feel like the decision should have been taken before the battle, so if you side with Rhea, the map should have gone as normal, but siding with Edelgard would have become a map in which you had to loot the tombs and defeat Rhea/Seiros knights.

Attached: firefox_JxY0OReF5r.png (1276x719, 1.83M)

>Not wanting lewd skinship between the girls

The real question is are YOU gay user?

Yes my issue is that Ch.11 played out normally BEFORE the decision, that get very odd. I thought I had messed something up when that happened

>hilda
i don't see it? her last cyril support was even about how holst was accepting of almyrians despite being the one to defend the border against them.

>browsing youtube for shit and giggles
>saw a GD run
>brawler Raphael that 4x with 2 MT
>brigand Lys that die in 2 hit
>heavy knight Ignatz
>dark mage Lorenz
Excuse me what the fuck

Attached: F6E2B764-1533-4011-AC43-DCEC6F1C1D85.png (488x1018, 526K)

dark mage lorenz sounds ok.

Hell forget okay it’s probably the best route to take him.

Physical Lorenz sucks dick

If we do get a 5th route, I hope we get Kronya. I would like to get supports to get background lore about Agarthans and what makes them different than normal humans that they look down on as inferior life forms. Also:
>Be Black Eagles and find Monica for the first time with Edelgard.
>”Don’t worry Professor! You don’t have to worry about me distracting you.”
>YOUR CHOICE HERE WILL DRASTICALLY CHANGE THE STORY
>[I must be a good teacher and help Monica]
>”What? But Professor?! Hey! Put me down!”
>As Byleth walks away with Monica slug over their shoulder, Edelgard looks on with a smirk, “I guess it can’t be helped.”
>*snirk*
>”Hubert? Was that a laugh?”
>”Even I can have a sense of humor Lady Edelgard.”
>Little by little as “Monica” is forced to attend classes, she is reverse corrupted by your good influence as she eventually joins you real.
This hidden route will allow Jeralt to live and Edelgard to not declare war at the cost of losing control of the empire, but she will get help from both Dimitri and Claude in this golden ending.

Attached: DB821C60-0E58-401E-9AAA-1D4BAA667E9B.jpg (709x1024, 70K)

>Immolating heretics is bad
Wrong

Attached: WH.jpg (600x872, 577K)

I get what you mean but it still feels awkward to me that you can fight her right there, when you engage her she is intent on killing you, and join her right after. Your idea of joining her before that map would have been fine, though even that feels sort of weird considering the prior events. As the Flame Emperor Edelgard has put you and the BE students in danger multiple times by this point. Also consider the fact that, at this point in the story, Byleth has no reason to assume she wasn't aligned with the Agarthans. He only learns why she joined them after joining her himself. It is fully reasonable to assume she played some role in Jeralt's death. Rhea is sketchy, Jeralt tells you constantly to be caustious of her, but your knowledge of her is still so minor that it's hard to see her as the greater threat at that point in time.

I enjoy Edeltard as a character but her route is pretty sloppy I feel. It has a fine basis, the execution is just bad.

Kill yourself

Leonie would have been much better if she was your childhood friend.

Attached: C9932895-2F84-404E-AF84-F2C04826C57E.jpg (406x558, 66K)

>do BE route
>get to hear Rhea call me garbage and a failure

Attached: 1521820214233.jpg (500x750, 106K)

Dude my fortress Ignatz is a 35 speed monster.

Seethe more my dude

Attached: F635B0C4-6016-42F7-A9AC-82A28AA7606A.jpg (1024x1024, 126K)

There's a difference between BE and the other routes with Edelgard's attack on the tomb. She wasn't thinking clearly when she did it. She spent most of her life without being able to trust anyone. She only trusted Hubert and nobody else. She wanted to trust Byleth and the BE students, but she still had to carry out her attack.
In a sense, she didn't want to betray them, but she had no choice. She felt regretful about it during the battle and she knew the consequences of her actions.
Pretty much the decision boils down to forgiving Edelgard for her recklessness, or not.
If you do forgive her, Edelgard finally realizes she can trust on Byleth with her life, just like she does with Hubert. And the rest of the BE cast too.
Even being the flame emperor, Edelgard helped Byleth take down Kronya and Solos, so it wasn't like Edelgard had this loyalty to the dubstepers. There was more to it than it.

Again I think the story should have been changed a bit before the battle, but at the end it's just a decision of forgiving Edelgard or not.

To show mercy, or to be a ruthless "kill them" executioner like Rhea is for those who oppose against her and the church.

Attached: __bernadetta_von_varley_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_nakabayashi_zun__sample-ebb030385f (850x1202, 183K)

>And the rest of the BE cast too
Not really. The scene after in the BE route has most of the students tell you they followed because you had, not for Edelgard.
>or to be a ruthless "kill them" executioner like Rhea is for those who oppose against her and the church
I completely disagree here. Opposing Edelgard at this moment is completely logical, why does it automatically make you a church lap dog? There is a difference between having the church as an ally and being aligned with the church, think of Shamir and Catherine for example.

It will always be fucked up because he never truly recovered in the end (as shown by his S support; it's retarded that they hid this information behind his S support because everyone who never S supported him might get the impression that he "healed" completely when he didn't, he just got another reason to live, but his head is still huge mess) and he always ends up dying in the end from headache which might hint that he he died because he overworked himself.
>b-b-but he lives if he marries Byleth
Dedue's solo ending disagrees. Dimitri gets sick and dies by default as such.

Attached: 1564590073382.jpg (282x280, 30K)

dorothea fucked her own dad

>making shit up

>final preparations theme is so good it itself could have been a final boss theme
youtube.com/watch?v=PxDL_8GANvo

Attached: 1519884218745.gif (255x163, 937K)

>the little girls turned out the be the biggest thots in the game

Attached: 1567197805918.png (323x397, 201K)

Isn't she an orphan?

She says she almost fucked her own dadWell she probably did fuck him

I don’t even think you need the S support to know there was no way in hell he was going to heal completely. That’s just common sense. No human could endure all of that trauma and come out okay

i am not making shit up and i am not one of those who slither in the dark.

Dorothea says in one of her supports (Hanneman’s I think?) that she ran into a noble that hit on her that she suspects was her father.

Many retards actually do think he healed completely. Fags on GayFAQS in particular think he is completely over his traumas and ghosts after Rodrigue died. Which is incorrect. Hell, even without his S support spelling you out that he isn't over it, after Rodrigue died he literally asks you what should be his reason to live now. What should he be fighting for. Not to mention his B/A support with Gilbert in which he begged Gilbert to kill him.

I just finished my first route last night and now I'm sad. My students fought so hard to save Fodlan. How long until sad subsides and I can move on to the next route?

Dimitri gets default child in Gilbert's ending, regardless of his partner (or lack of it) in his own. So we know that he at least had a son before he died.

Caspar and Linhardt's fathers support Edelgard.
Ferdinand is conflicted about his house being stripped of its power and doesn't know what to do.
Dorothea is just surprised about it, but she was never a believer nor cared about the church.
Petra believes in Edelgard and she wants good relationships with the empire and Brigid.
Bernadetta's father was stripped from his power and she prefers not going back home.

And even after the timeskip, they all had their reasons for sticking around with Edelgard. They stick with her in BL and GD routes after all.

Also no, it's not "completely logical" to oppose Edelgard right there. There were an entire 10 chapters of build-up and Edelgard telling you about her actions and asking you to follow her path, wherever it may lead. It's entirely subjective to the player which choice is the correct one.

Did somebody run this through that jordan peterson simulator?

>do dorothea and hanneman's support
>she ends up wanting to fuck him
>they actually have a paired ending where they get married and have "many children"
she likes her daddies

Attached: 2ff727bb1af2077e540cfde3324f61de.jpg (800x1133, 150K)

>mole people are so technologically superior to Fodlan it's not even funny
>they still get stomped like bitches
How did they fuck up so hard?

>GayFAQS
Aren't they the definition of Edeltards though? Pretty sure that majority there never even played anything outside of eagles judging by how much their autistic threads and posts there that are wrong on every single account.

Kek

While technologically superior they are few in number

what the fuck? that's literally the same exact outfit

Yes. Thats the #FE remastered’s new content

Because mole people are jokes and the worst villains FE had up to date. Even the worst of the worst that FE had aren't as bad as them.

poor trigger discipline

That decision is that is supposed to be an emotional one. The "gut feeling", whatever. Hell, they make it blatantly obvious with the heart beat for both that and deciding to go to the coronation. The writers expect the player to understand from the gratuitous foreshadowing that Edelgard is the flame emperor, so deciding to go with her and side with her isn't the logical decision. It's an emotional one, hence the heart beat. Hell, the writers even play both sides by making Rhea out to be some authoritarian leader who crushes dissent in prior chapters, and then immediately validate the player's decision (either way) by writing Rhea as a monster when you side with Edelgard or having Edelgard go off the fucking deep end without her sensei to keep her in line.

lack of manpower, probably forgot how to work some of the tech in shambala, and probably don't have the fuel or resources to run certain things.

Why didn't they just shoot missiles from the start?

Dimitri.

Attached: 4A01AA1B-5897-49CC-AAF8-78FBA95B3B6B.jpg (813x641, 126K)

it takes a lot of energy probably. and also launching them gives away their location which is what hubert is looking out for.

>"Bernadetta and Felix have attained support level C"

Attached: hayai.png (698x760, 504K)

Thats a recipe for total destruction, or at least a pyrrhic victory
They still want something left to rule over

Nah, fuck Rhea. Bitch was always executing people without trials or forgiveness. I wasn't going to be her good little fuckboy and do just as she says. I had no reason to trust her after reading Jeralt's diary, and when she began acting creepy with the singing and head on lap shit.

No, that's Ashe

How does this faggot manage to make Flayn so wet?

Attached: latest-4.png (1200x1200, 586K)

she really likes his pictures

>b b but muh magic bagina
Why do otomes pretend that they are the ones who pull Dimitri from the darkness again? I played lions twice, both as dude and as a chick, and it was a route in which avatar's role was basically nonexistent.
>only warms up to you in his own route
>even in there he only warms up to you after some time
>he himself admits that he thought you were psychotic autist that he didn't even like that much before he got to know you (he says this to you multiple times at that)
>after the time-skip he doesn't even want to talk to you and whenever Byleth tries to pull otome hero on him he tells you to fuck off
>"Muh Father Muh Dedue Muh Glenn Muh Duscar Muh Edelgard" the only things he gives a fuck about throughout his entire route
>Rodrigue's death is the thing that made him re-think his decisions because he was the one to tell him to live for himself after Lambert's death fucked him up
>the only thing you actually do is hold his hands and repeat Rodrigue's words because the game has it to make it feel like your avatar had any sort of impact when they didn't
>after that the only thing he cares about is redeeming for his sins and trying to save Edelgard
>(you) just exist until the end of it

Attached: 1550248218487.jpg (1200x845, 156K)

>and the worst villains FE had up to date. Even the worst of the worst that FE had aren't as bad as them
Dubsteppers are jobbers but they are at least amusing jobbers. Better then most of the entirely forgettable FE villains.

It would've been cool if they have unique weapons. Laser bows and such.

Hilda is for ______?

Attached: Hilda - lean.jpg (502x708, 73K)

Because the people who are in it for relationships with characters (otomefags, edeltards, the people who wanted claude to be gay) don't know/don't care what actually happens in the game, they only want to indulge in their headcanon.

Know what truly was stupid? Hiding information about your crest and heart behind Sothis' support. This is the least popular S support, for obvious reasons, yet this S support hides such an important information about your crest init that makes beagletards seeth at its existence.

he's taken

Attached: 1566144342350.png (1000x700, 199K)

Really my only issue with them is that Kronya and Solon died far too early to give them any lasting clout in the narrative once they were gone. Should have had them be recurring even post time skip

I'm no size scientist, but isn't Annette actually bigger than Hilda? This image makes it seem like it's the other way around

>lack of manpower, probably forgot how to work some of the tech in shambala, and probably don't have the fuel or resources to run certain things.
They've had a fucking millennium to figure out how to work things again and improve it on top of that.

>that makes beagletards seeth at its existence.
And why's that? In BE, the crest stone cancer is removed and Byleth's heart beats again, also turns back human.
In other routes, this shit is left without explanation unless you get the Sothis S support

L E W D

Attached: E7B13E1D-A061-4EE8-BCC1-E61601A04046.jpg (724x1024, 71K)

Yea, that was dumb. They should've just made that default information after you reach the end of the game. Hiding it behind such shit support was retarded decision on IS part. Guess they didn't want of people to shit on Edelgard's route anymore than they already do because that information shits on eagles end hard.

Yes. Heard it before on /gif/ of all places.

Attached: 1558811283823.png (788x699, 21K)

That upset me too. It would have been cool if their weapons looked like the BotW weapons with their glowly bits.
I agree entirely. They are shitty, but held potential and the dubstep memes are good. As sad as it is that's more then almost every other FE antagonist has.

Caspar

It makes them seeth because "muh humanity" thing.
As Sothis explains, her crest doesn't do a jack anymore by the end of the game. The only thing beagle end does is basically kill Sothis by destroying her crest. Not to mention how stupid this is considering mole people.

No wonder why IS decided to asspull "And mole people were dealt off-screen in the epilogue. Stop asking how and stop looking for any sense. Just accept this as canon. The end."

black men

>As Sothis explains, her crest doesn't do a jack anymore by the end of the game. The only thing beagle end does is basically kill Sothis by destroying her crest.
What are you retard talking about? Sothis still exists in BE and the crest stone is destroyed instead of just being left there to rot in Byleth's heart.
If anything, BE did Byleth a favor in sparing him from the torture of becoming a thousand-year old "immortal" dragon-archbishop shit that has to suffer watching others die around them for centuries.

Considering Edeltards only play BE if they even bother playing the game at all, it's not like they really needed to "hide" it behind the S support.

>As Sothis explains, her crest doesn't do a jack anymore by the end of the game
If you marry Flayn it will say that the two of you never age, so it makes Byleth immortal still.

I thought writing was all over the place in every single route, but eagle route writing gives me Fates deja-vu in terms of quality. Nothing makes sense. No one makes sense. Everything and everyone looks like they came from bad fanfiction. The ending is absolute joke because writers wrote themselves in the corner to the point that they decided to just deal with REAL issues off-screen.
I mean common. Every single route deals with THEIR issues and the goals they set for themselves. Eagle keep hying up conflict with dubsteppers the most and that conflict never happens except in shitty epilogue because writers cornered themselves. Trash route. They should have saved resources wasted on it and put it on polishing the game better instead.

her A support with seteth was so sweet, its a shame they will outlive everyone and stay alone

So was Tiki.

based and OUTTA MY WAYpilled

>If anything, BE did Byleth a favor in sparing him from the torture of becoming a thousand-year old "immortal" dragon-archbishop shit that has to suffer watching others die around them for centuries.
Byleth can still die, just not naturally. If he is ever ready to die he can just do a painless suicide.

>write themselves into a corner with how fucking stupid Edeltard's plans are
>deal with all the issues offscreen in a footnote so she can have her impossible happy end

>Every single route deals with THEIR issues and the goals they set for themselves.
The entire BE route is dealing with Rhea and Edelgard's ultimate goal is killing her and taking down the church. The slithers were never her ultimate goal. They were a tool to be used to win the war and be disposed of later on.

Because they nice to Byleth
Fuck those heretics

Then you obviously didn't even play the game. The entire time Edelgard is like "Yea. Rhea bad, but dubstep worse. We deal with Rhea first then we will focus on THE REAL issue which is dubstep."
>The slithers were never her ultimate goal.
Go sing that song somewhere else as such.

I thought she died in BE I mean her stone edged to your heart fucking evaporates

>The entire time Edelgard is like "Yea. Rhea bad, but dubstep worse. We deal with Rhea first then we will focus on THE REAL issue which is dubstep."
No, that was Hubert. Edelgard's goals and plans were focused on taking down Rhea first and foremost.
Hubert was the one handling that on the sidelines.
What did you want them to do? The game to continue after slaying Rhea and uniting Fodlan just to have 2 or so more maps killing off the dubstep people?

>imagine defending half-assed route with least amount of chapters because developers tried to shoehorn it in the game, but didn't know how
t. absolute state of waifutards

What a DILF

So she has a daddy kink huh?

Sothis was never connected to that stone. Basically she says "I'm the fucking goddess and do what I want" so she now lives in your soul or some shit.
All the stone did was get rid of Byleth's goddess powers so she becomes human again.

Well she's god so she can do whatever the fuck she wants

>What did you want? The route not be such fucking pointless trash and utter joke?
Yes, user. That's exactly what I wanted. Also, last time I checked every other route at least had 22 chapters. Adding few to the Eagles so the route isn't such INCOMPLETE SHIT wouldn't kill anybody.

Attached: 1567013126382.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

>muh fewer chapters
Since when quantity > quality?
BE with less chapters still has more quality maps than other routes. BL maps suck, especially the endgame ones.

I mean, she grew up without a solid male parental figure, so yeah probably

Why does El rape little girls?

Attached: 1564701575654 (1).png (1920x1080, 847K)

Same route also has more unique maps than other routes.

Not gonna deny CF definitely feels incomplete to what it could’ve been but I’d definitely take it over Church/GD sans the final map

>The route not be such fucking pointless
that's BL. Literally nothing is solved there
People don't call it the filler route for no reason.

>BE
>quality
user, BE neither has quantity nor quality to it.

Attached: mfw.jpg (680x506, 40K)

bisexuality does strange things to a women

I'd rather it be shorter than it get padded out with the same ambush in the valley of torment like in every other route

Claude is fortunate he even has a route considering how hard he ducks out and is irrelevant to the narrative as a whole.

>being this triggered over Edelgard that you dismiss the map design and gameplay
lol

It will start out as hatefuck and end in wholesome missionary

Attached: tragedy.jpg (1280x1829, 689K)

I never claimed Claude is the best character, nor capable one. Writing of his route is crappy, but at least his route works for those who didn't want to play Church because they didn't want to suffer your avatar being Corrin 2.0 init because there is no lord to lead the route.

>3H
>gameplay
>3H
>MAPS
Keep these jokes coming, Eagletard.

Better than Fates gimmickshit

how many chapters does BE have? 16? 18?
i am curious about the narrative but i'm not so hot on barely being able to make the most out of my units.

Is it rape when he willingly gave her the D?

Attached: 1566590670471.png (1587x900, 1.13M)

18, last monastery segment is before 17.

I love how you mention Fates out of nowhere. Then again, this is to be expected from Eagletard. Since every time someone tells you that your route and waifu suck you always try to look for some scapegoat that nobody even mentioned.

steak and cake

Passing the buck to someone else

No wonder why everyone keeps saying that 3H fags are on level of Pokemonfags at this point.

No, I'm simply stating facts. I don't even like Edelgard that much but her route has the most unique maps and overall better map design than garbage like BL.
But hey, keep seething about her and dismissing her entire route because it doesn't have more filler maps to satiate your autism chapter count quota.

Cope 3-way-cuck. Corrin might be the worst thing to happen in FE, but at least he knew how to get into Smash. You got Terry'd.

Would Edelgard have invaded Faerghus if Dimitri led with his right foot?

>randomly bringing in smash autism.

Fuck off faggot

So why did the slithers lock grug away in a fridge? seems pretty rude to someone that helped them be more than just shitters

Attached: 1566779194625.png (512x512, 177K)

Couldn't handle his level of bunga

Because he’d likely just slaughter them all for fun. Dude is a loose cannon through and through.

You get the impression he was like plan Z for slitherfags and did not intended to let him out on purpose

>playing GD, get to enbarr
>my shamir had a dialogue with enemy petra
pretty surprised considering that they only have B support. i wonder how many of these i missed.

grug needs nor wants their advance technology,so they fear that he may murder-rape them like he did with the dragons
lock away the dangerous minion and all that

What I want to know is how he was the only one to not pass down his Crest

>always shirtless
>hangs out with 10 dudes
>has no heirs
cmon user, figure it out

Seeth more 3-way-cuck

Attached: t. absolute state.png (585x736, 466K)

But the 10 other dudes (actually eleven but who cares about Maurice) had kids.

but at least one of the other elites were women

very smol penis. Why do you think he was so angry all the time?

They share a bond of both being from nearby island nations that opposed the Empire

Being in Smash isn’t gonna change the fuck Terry’s series is poverty as fuck m8

Was Brigid a vassal of Dagda before switching to the Empire or were they just allies?

so basically they only lack the A support because they didn't want them to slam clams with each other?
unacceptable.

Attached: 1539777914501.png (600x564, 222K)

His timeskip version is unironically a Chad that doesn't know he is making panties drop.

The voice actor did a great job with the timeskip too, he sounds way more confident and sexy

I hate how much his voice doesn't match his appearance

As stated he was plan Z, they prefer to drop nukes on themselves before considering releasing this guy.

You can't stop the Unga.

Someone post that gif of the GD kids dancing with Marianne asleep on the floor please

>enough technology that they could have dominated the entire world if they weren't retarded
>fucking nukes
>still terrified of a single Unga, King of the Bunga

Attached: 1487730772624.jpg (540x622, 221K)

just allies

Didn't Seiros kill him? Why was he still alive?

Three Houses would have been much better if they included children units like Awakening.

He's not just a Unga, he's the Unga

He didn't die when he was killed

How bad would Dimitri be fucked up if Dedue stayed dead?

>all the rapings were of cute boys

the same as BL where you don't do Dedue's paralogue

>Leonie'sChild.jpg

Shut the fuck up

probably about the same, just not snapped outta it when rodrigue dies

>completely misses the point that YOU are the child unit in TH

Attached: 1566324495985.jpg (480x561, 126K)

Am I glad that he's frozen in there and that we're out here

Attached: Thales_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 1.33M)

I guess my mum had shit growths then considering how famous dad is as a merc

Please stop. It was acceptable in Awakening because it made sense with the story but it was utterly awful in Fates and came across as stupid and forced.

My assassin Lorenz did fine.

Attached: growths.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

Attached: 1567186117851.png (1242x699, 963K)

My cummy cum cum

Take your pants off. NOW.

Attached: 1565446515270.png (800x801, 426K)

>posts Ignatz
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1566788610781.png (333x613, 318K)

kronyafags are a special kind of deranged

Not even close to Bernie

Attached: C014A3BE-D6FC-42FC-B9ED-D60B796ABE3C.jpg (1280x720, 288K)

I'm almost disappointed that this dude looking a lot like Jeralt didn't actually mean anything.
I guess it would have been too obvious.

>Not going Warmaster Lorenz for the Nobility slap.

Lorenz is without a doubt the best aura punching unit in the game, also the grappler line does wonders to his average speed growths.

>she never married or had children of her own in my ending
I felt bad for her, she just wanted someone to love.

Link?

>not even sitting her down for lunch with Seteth or Hanneman

Attached: 1562908741895.jpg (480x602, 77K)

Does El deserve it?

What is the original of this pic, i see it posted all the time

It seems like she is simply passing by
meru_nyaa on pixiv

Attached: This is the Ass of Annette.jpg (696x1064, 78K)

GOLDEN QUEER

Attached: 1566765576593.jpg (894x936, 77K)

>All the members of Golden Deer are hard straight