Metroid prime delayed to shit

>metroid prime delayed to shit
>no mention of metroid 5
>metroid prime collection port nowhere to be seen
>completely absent even in Smash footage
>SANS GOT IN
its just fucking bullshit bros. Metroid can be a profitable IP, it's just that nintendo decided that it's garbage and not worth the effort to appeal to women and bugmen who want their cutsey chibi anime waifufests and animal crossing garbage

Attached: JUST.jpg (276x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18594638
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3 wont work on their new lite console, so it unironically is never going to happen

Why the fuck do all you niggers want the prime trilogy released for a 4th straight generation? There is nothing the switch would add to it.

what the fuck just make it an exclusive to the regular switch then

Metroid 5 is between The Game Awards 2019 and E3 2020, Metroid Prime 4, yeah you're going to be waiting a while for that game.

I'm fine with that.

They should go for sex appeal and stop focusing on her armor, no one gives a shit about Metroid these days and Samus as a character is way more popular than the actual franchise.

strawpoll.me/18594638

Attached: samus_wiiu-ultimate-pose.jpg (544x513, 108K)

I just want some lifesigns man

Please tell me you didn't make that strawpoll yourself user

It’s sybb, of course he did. He’s the spunk minded ACFag.

Please tell me you voted.

then you should've bought federation force and samus returns. No point bothering with new games when they can't even sell a million. You should be happy you'll get prime 4 when it's good and ready. It's only been a year since 2 metroid games released and you're bitching about signs of life. I had to wait 8 goddamn years between metroid games

Not unless there’s a “Fuck Off Sybb” option.

Samus returns was a mediocre rehash and federation force was a piece of shit and i've been waiting 11 years for a new Prime game
Mother f zero and metroid are the holy trinity of n*ntendo neglects, FACT

Metroid 5 is in development, shitposters.

Stop posting this in every single thread you colossal faggot

>Metroid 5 is in development

Othet M 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Attached: samus_wiiu-vs-ultimate-stick.jpg (2554x714, 344K)

mother is a completed saga it's not coming back
f zero I can agree on, but MK8 pretty much just absorbed it so at least it's not forgotten
metroid just had multiple games and a new one coming this generation maybe
there are plenty of more neglected franchises that Nintendo seems to have completely forgot like Startropics, Golden Sun, Ice Climbers, Kid Icarus, and Wars

Nope, we're never getting another Other M again.

Attached: samus_wiiu-vs-ultimate-landing.jpg (2553x717, 472K)

Sakamoto needs to step down in order for metroid to go back to its former glory
He just don't understand his own franchise anymore

Samus Returns begs to differ, faggot.

like said, it was a mediocre rehash that brought nothing new to the formula aside for bland gimmicks like the parry and aeion garbage
releasing it now made it loud and clear that current day metroid does not hold a candle to hollow knight or la mulana and is just another generic metroidvania instead of being the trendsetter and genre defining franchise that it once was

Hey, Super Metroid got added to the online emulator
Eat those breadcrumbs and go back to sleep, metroidfag.

Attached: c644c304900b4a12f41be3edc5b98727.jpg (850x1400, 148K)

I know you're samefagging retard.

faggot

Attached: faggot.png (1308x214, 51K)

>Metroid can be a profitable IP
It never was, it always was a mediocrely selling franchise. The their cutsey chibi anime waifufests and animal crossing garbage actually has people buying the fucking games, retard.

>using both your computer and phone to shitpost
ironic shitposting is still shitposting, faggot.

The primes sold fine though, in fact they sold much better than Pikmin, but because it was shiggy's pet franchise, nintendo had no problem greenlighting more of those. I absolutely love both, but the favoritism still hurts because Metroid could be so good if Nintendo would just give it a a fraction of the funding and love they give AC or Zelda. Instead they outsource it to shitty no-names or shit out some abomination no one fucking wants and then say
>see you guys don't want metroid after all :^) because you didn't trip over eachother to go out and buy it in droves like zelda

>cutesy chibi sells games
then federation force would have sold more than the primes and kirby would be the top nintendo IP

Attached: Metroid remodel.jpg (356x426, 76K)

It's funny you mention neglected franchises, the entire reason a 2D Metroid isn't happening at the moment is because Sakamoto is currently working on a Famicom Detective Club remake that got announced yesterday in the JP direct.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

This specific scene was the best thing ever fappening to Metroid.

Attached: zmbutt.png (636x348, 383K)

He's a producer stupid, not a director, he's producing several games now, this, WarioWare for Switch and Metroid 5.

producers are the leads at nintendo. Koizuma, sakamoto, tanabe, aonuma, etc.

Yes and Sakamoto produces several teams a Nintendo at the same time as other games are being made so this does not affect Metroid 5, this would only be a problem if he was still directing Metroid games but he's no longer doing that.

t. schizo
no one was impressed with samus returns

I want a portable metroid prime
dont pretend like releasing anything on the wiiU meant jack shit

Many were impressed by it except seething AM2Rtards.

Attached: thermal vision.jpg (435x482, 36K)

impressed by what exactly? do tell user

that's a big girl

They were impressed by you killing yourself.

not same user but wow you're a fag

Attached: 03b.png (200x444, 84K)

>Sybb

Attached: 1485787530659.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

>ask what you liked about a game
>can't come up with anything
>I'll tell him to kys
the absolute state