Funhaus and Inside Gaming is officially disbanding

>Funhaus and Inside Gaming is officially disbanding

Say something nice before Bruce anheroes.

Attached: ySOsv2T.jpg (1230x933, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IwgsNEluQEg?t=1707
youtube.com/watch?v=6TyKip6Sls4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o
youtube.com/watch?v=sMY5tJG8F7c
clips.twitch.tv/AuspiciousObedientStarRlyTho
youtu.be/Q3RLKPmVdt8
youtu.be/dn5P8CkrSMg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ITsUtOmm-bA
youtu.be/k3rT4LLLcpQ
youtu.be/2FSXSrN6bHc?t=213
youtu.be/4cNDmPlCTiw
youtube.com/watch?v=TjA7coSglzU
youtube.com/watch?v=lRLarqCz_Nw
wikifeet.com/Elyse_Willems
instagram.com/james.willems/
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Furry
swallowedwhole.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They shill for Epic also Fuck (((Greene)))

Dude, you do realize no one actually cares about the Steam v Epic meme war right? Like seriously who the fuck cares? Competition is actually a good thing for consumers you dumb fucking boomer.

Funhaus was alright but it was too forced for me. Then again I'm still watching oney and supermega for funnies.

It was the last thing I watched nearly daily on YT. Now that era is over

Ok retard
but also
fag tier opinion

What, who is disbanding? Is Funhaus still a thing?

>Funhaus was alright but it was too forced for me.

It's hit or miss. Honestly, Elyse carries the show. I don't know why the fuck they don't let her do more playthroughs on shit.

Attached: tenor.gif (592x450, 3.28M)

It's ending as of yesterday. Rooster Teeth literally kills everything it touches.

This. I thought she would be token gamer grill but she makes some top tier moments.

yeah Elyse is honestly great, fuck that aussie chick they got on, i stopped watching around the time she became a full member

Feel free to off yourself alongside your irrelevant e-celeb crush, useless faggot.

Attached: 1556577947782.png (270x360, 66K)

What was that video where Elyse was working at gametrailers or w/e and everyone is reacting hyper for some game and she is like "eh, it's alright' and the game turned out shit?

Elyse's live streams are comfy as fuck too.

Aussie chick only shines when she's on B team. Can honestly the bantz between her and John are some of my favorite moments of the show.

But yeah, she gets completely steamrolled when on with A team, especially because Elyse's wit is way too fast for her to keep up.

Did they get bought out or did the money dry up?

Holy shit
>Be doing just fine recording in garages for years
>get acquired by RT supposedly for better funding and protection from the YouTube copyright Jew
>die almost immediately
When will creators learn. I know it's not greed per se but it's this never ending desire to go bigger and bigger until you get acquired by Kikenberg & associates and you lose your entire vision

Apparently Rooster Teeth kept roadsiding them and cutting funding for approved projects, and Bruce finally had enough.

From what I can tell, I don't know why ANYONE would sign with Rooster Teeth. I've heard nothing but stories of how it's a complete shit show and them absolutely nothing to help the creators they acquire.

Hanabee in Australia worked with them to make and sell merch here, they also helped do RTX Australia/Sydney. Now Hanabee is dead. The RT curse affects all

you shoudl read the online reviews of the animators that worked there

apparently they're barely even a "company" underneath the surface and it's chaotic hell from top to bottom

What did RT do to it? I dont really follow funhaus at call but i did used to watch rvb so im curious

Had to look it up and godamnn, I have never seen a company on glassdoor that bad

Attached: 3.png (681x589, 87K)

They need to actually get investigated by the state. Like 80% of their staff are unpaid "interns".

Eat shit bootlicker

Holy shieeeet. How the fuck are they still alive?

Attached: 1416891438017.gif (400x276, 559K)

excuse my ignorance but could these be faked?

based

You have to be a verified employee to post on Glassdoor.

Rwby i guess. I dont get how that took off since it looks and sounds like shit, but it did get popular enough to get a crossover with blazblue. New genlock show is showing on cartoon network as well

Attached: 1561089416386.gif (220x123, 178K)

They killed Sugar Pine 7 too. Goddamn I'm glad at least Mega64 never caved in to RT.

who?

Nothing Funhaus isn't dead. Bruce left on his own accord

unironically who? link?

who?

mega64 killed itself a long time ago

I imagine some CN bigwig's son watches RT and begged the dad to sign RT.

They're a living relic of the old YT past

Attached: rocco.jpg (1536x2048, 506K)

They deserved it.

I hope he cropdusts the office before he leaves

Attached: bruce laughing.png (305x368, 260K)

I know exactly what your talking about but forgot, was it no mans sky?

>I'm glad at least Mega64 never caved in to RT.
How are they still going? Do they draw a lot more cash than I think they do or did hey get in early on bitcoin or something

That was the one! It is in crowbcats video

I still cant believe how someone would ever want to quit youtube when theyre already semi succesful by doing next to fucking NOTHING except recording themselves.

Its just bruce leaving chill out

Bruce leaving sucks, but it isn't like James leaving Cowchop.
What really matters is the people they hire going forward. Alanah is honestly pretty okay, but they can't go any worse than her or they'll tank fast.

HAHAHAHAHA
Funhaus was doomed as soon as they started buying subs

all I've seen from RT in the last 5-6 years is they all hired their girlfriends and that can't stop talking about merch and RTX

He was doing a lot more than that apparently.

I guess one of the things when you sell your soul to Rooster Teeth they make your work in other departments and edit other people's shit.

Basically you sell them your show so you can literally become their personal wagecuck.

>e-celebs

neck yourselves and stay necked

Attached: FFXIII.jpg (800x533, 84K)

I don't want to be a shill but they've been very transparent that actually playing games is a very small part of the job.
Bruce was literally carrying the business end of Funhaus.

Isnt he dating some chick thats 13 years younger than him? I dont expect that to last past 2020

Bruce is one of the "Big Three", without him they lose a major element of the group's dynamic. If you honestly think any of the other replacements they have lined up like Alannah or Jon can fill that hole, you're in for a fuckin treat.
Funhaus isn't dead but it's beginning to rot

>lawrence is going to die as a result of his rampant alcoholism literally any day
>james hasn't been funny in two years
>elise is barely on
>other blonde bitch is incredibly hit or miss
>bruce is leaving
>literally nobody else exists to fill in anymore

it really is over, isn't it?

Her fucking reaction in that is great in hindsight

He's dating the old editor of Sugar Pine 7 and yeah the age gap is pretty fucking big; more than 13.

Thing is they've been dating for a pretty long time now.

>sugar pine 7
Christ, that felt like that lasted 2 weeks

fuck roosterteeth fuck funhaus and fuck the rest of those SJW faggots

James is the only one that's still funny

never even heard of fun house or whatever but i remember that guy from machinima and he was annoying af

I don't think they need to replace, that's the exact opposite of what they should do.
Joel wasn't as important as Bruce, but they never tried to "replace" his shtick.

The reason james leaving CowChop killed it was because him and Aleks were the creators of the entire channel, they hosted most of the series they had and carried everything else they were in, such as board game shit.
When James left, Aleks had no one to play off of and isnt nearly as funny by himself as he is with James, With booce leaving there is still plenty of funny people at funhaus, though his absence will be very noticeable when it comes to adumb and james shit, he worked so well with them
hopefully lawrence can fill his shoes, or they finally give elise proper screentime

That's not how you spell Elyse.

Also
>everyone only hates Lawrence because he's Yea Forums incarnate

Bruce is/was the Matt of Funhaus. Unfunny, uninterested in video games, and bad at them despite choosing them as a career

oh no no no

wait till you see the

PFFHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: lawbreakers did better than this.png (773x541, 221K)

Didn't they fire James?

no, they fired asher because he was lazy.

He literally played the straight man. He set everyone up for jokes. He was the support class. Now it's just straight-up DPS except for Adam.

I agree they shouldn't just wheel out a Bruce 2.0, but you just proved my point. Joel wasn't as important as Bruce so his absence didn't really affect the channel as much.
Bruce is not only a major face of funhaus but also a big name behind the scenes, running the business end of shit. With Bruce gone, who's replacing him there? One of the other Funhaus members? That might work out but if they bring someone else in from RT proper it'll pretty much be the end of Funhaus

They make over $10k a month from Patreon and have a decent following. They rely a lot on merch sales and release stuff all the time.

Thats depressing

Please sir, use THIS gif instead

Attached: oooh.gif (423x278, 1M)

>caring about ecelebs

Attached: 1547107087619.gif (357x238, 2.2M)

I imagine one of Adam/James/Lawrence will take that spot, especially Lawrence since he's the current Manager.
I don't anyone is arguing that this won't affect the channel, but as long as they don't hire fucking trash unfunny "entertainers" like Creatures they should be fine.

It really is a Viscous Cycle

Attached: carls.jpg (410x410, 17K)

Don't you have anything better to do with your life except seethe? Of course you don't you worthless faggot

Does anyone remember Sideshow? The fuck even happened with that arrangement?

>Viscous

i miss seamus

Attached: Untitled.png (1178x596, 769K)

Bruce is leaving to go be a full-time streamer, but everyone else is staying (for now) and he lives like 10 minutes away and said he'll keep being in gameplays

>said he'll keep being in gameplays
I doubt it. Same exact shit happened with Ray and AH and he didn't appear in a video until like 4 years later.

Ray had legit bad blood though.

>getting like 300 viewers on his minecraft/wow classic streams
i expect he'll lurk around the office hoping someone will mention that he doesnt work there so he can plug his streams any time his views start dipping

>seethe

I'm not the one throwing an autistic little tanty because a can no longer watch my pushing-40 pretend-friends play videogames poorly.

Attached: bab60876a69b9d2bad2d735ed417709f1f9446f63272faab5e1f03c32300525c.jpg (950x1200, 471K)

Bruce said repeatedly that he wasn't really going to stop appearing in gameplays

whether the changeover to Lawrence as bossman will affect the quality of content remains to be seen but there's no real reason to think that yet

No, it's exactly 13.
She's 25 and he's 38.

They should go to Gather Your Party. That site hasn't done anything with vidya in years.

Binge watched the hitman contract series yesterday. Fucking loved it.
Im gonna miss Bruce so much.
B for Bruce B for brave

>implying WE GET IT AND THAT'S IT isn't the funniest thing Funhaus ever did

>that annoying cunt Fiona appearing on Dude Soup
>Bruce leaving
They wouldn't do this to us, would they?

Attached: 1428733825241.png (500x471, 212K)

Why?

What was the bad blood?

Good riddance to bad garbage.

RT tried to take over his personal stream

B is for bye

werent those the faggots who refused to review that slav game because the dev shitposted during gamergate when burgers wanted him to put niggers into his historically accurate game?

What ? When did that happen

>her optimism and happiness when playing Sherlock Holmes
>Her husband and Bruce relentlessly pile on the game
>she got mad by the end of the playthrough and the two of them have not stopped cracking jokes

Yes, there is no verification. For a long time Bungie's page had a review from the supposed CEO lol. Hell, it could even still be there.

Lawrence misses James and Bruce's racist humor to be the a/v/atar

yeah I posted it and then I looked again and then I realized I messed up but it still kinda works

RT forced him to turn over his original Twitch account because he used «RoosterTeethRay» as his username plus he was sick of playing GTAV and Minecraft.

im pretty bummed only found funhaus last year so seeing one of the best personalities leave to stream(a format i hate watching) is disappointed since theyre literally the last good Videogame content i watch

right before he quit, it was the last straw pretty much

he literally came back for a panel THIS year

that was GiantBomb
Funhaus as a whole has awful, downright arrogant opinions though

they did a couple gameplays of Kingdom Come and James couldn't keep his liberalism in his pants

Same thing happened to the Creaturehub and later on CowChop when they pushed for the LA costing them half their staff who didnt wanna move/live long term in LA because its too expensive and the atmosphere is shit turning everyone into a hipster queer

>become corporate
>slowly lose everything that made you good
>finally get taken out back and shot

And? He didn't show up in any content of theirs for like 4 years

she plays off of nearly anyone. She is one of the few i think could actually go off and be a comedic actor very easily

no one of these RT faggot shows fully sperged over taking a stand or some shit among those lines

after what, four years? Five?

At a convention he’s been to every year since he quit. He’s willing to collaborate but he’s not going back to work there anytime soon.

He pretty much spells it out that he really just wants to get his own brand out there. His employment history he's been a producer for various youtube and mainstream companies, all this managing and work and at the end of the day, nothing he does is really "his".
Hell, if he hits it big and funhaus folds, he can always just hire the old gang onto his project.

what was the bad blood with ray?

just not a writer because hoo boy Arizona Circle was rough

That's petty as fuck

They did "review" it - by it I'm guessing you mean Kingdom Come: Deliverance - but their "review" is basically just an hour of: "Man this game is so BORING because it's full of BORING white people and their BORING history, more niggers next time please"

I don't know, but James specifically went super libtard/virtue signaling.
Generally they don't seem too PC in the gameplays but they go full retard in DudeSoup.

Funny you say that....

youtu.be/IwgsNEluQEg?t=1707

That was the Know. They had a «discussion» that basically boiled down to a circlejerk.

blood can spoil
and if it isn't your type it can kill you

He showed up in Funhaus vids waaaay before appearing at AH again.

No, they meant that their backlog of bruce included videos they have in the pipeline is going to feature him for a while. But after all those are eventually released, no more Bruce. Of course he can always just guest appear now and again.

>a female stand-up act that doesn't talk about periods or sex
Elyse is truly best girl

yeah she's mostly great off the cuff and she has great timing so i deff dont think she'd be great writing a series

James was definitely the standout

Never watch dude soup.
What were his comments?

Funhaus is in LA

RT is in TX

Ray is in La

You see why this is an issue?

he literally said he lives 10 minutes away and would show up if and when they asked

I honestly can't remember, and I really don't want to delve back into it. I'm sure one of the comments will spell it out for you

>I don't know, but James specifically went super libtard/virtue signaling.

He was really fucked over by the accident but to once again leave a group with the bill for the rent money (pretty much why creaturehub went to shit) instead of just fighting it out until the end of the year made me despise him.

He could have just stayed on board and do a lets play series with alex once a month until the lease runs out

>saves your channel

Attached: RAHUL.jpg (225x224, 7K)

not like he has a job now

He's barely made a joke in all the videos he's been in. He does a good deadpan but that's it

Spoole called no man sky bullshit too

Ray lives in Austin.

Wrong James

I'd say Adam is the actual straight man. James and Bruce basically set each other up for jokes.

>starts off immediately with a 9/11 joke

Elyse is a national treasure.

>He does a good deadpan but
we already have adam*

Maybe youre right, I know he has a house in both places but Im not sure which one he lives at now. I know he moved

back when i still watched funhaus, i decided to stop watching dude soup because they went on a tangent about not covering kingdom come deliverance because it and the developer are racist, and james took a big stand during that bit. really embarrassing on the whole. their comedy has always been at least alright, but their opinions stunk worse than a homeless asshole.

Not the right James, but it's worth mentioning that for most of Cowchop James was paying out of pocket.

And Adam is kinda just there. Also Matt Peake.

Nope, both houses are in Austin because one of them is used as a warehouse for his merchandise business.

>he's 38.
he looks pretty bad for a 38 year old

YOUR MILKS WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE FLOOR SHORTLY

Adam is there to play the game and inexplicably break it in humorous ways, Peake is there to be the Editor God King

>but it's worth mentioning that for most of Cowchop James was paying out of pocket

Shouldnt have moved to LA then they could have rented a garage in Colorado just as easily and most of the team would have stayed on board.

Also James showed his true colors when he spend one hour bashing asher on their podcast they later deleted when everyone called them out for their bullshit

and somehow he has a cute 25 year old girl basically obsessed with him

Yeah totally not like epic is trying to became a monopoly.

Oh you mean like how Steam already was you fucking idiot.

>leaving to become a full time streamer
so hes gonna end up like spoole and joel and live off of goverment handouts since they make literally $0 income right

managerial positions are pretty much guaranteed financial stability

>anytime a level takes place in Chinatown

Attached: raughs_fb_329127.jpg (300x300, 17K)

I remember a thread last month that said Bruce was leaving but everyone was like 'Bruce is just taking a vacation dumbass.'

Unemployment doesn't work like that.

Believe me I tried.

didn't Joel go back to Machinima to run a new channel

This. There's absolutely no doubt she's not dating him for the money.

She's not exactly a 10/10 either so Bruce is about as good as she will ever get for a Sugar Daddy.

>Hitman doing racist disguises

at that point he was just taking a vacation but then he realized he liked not working and playing video games all day

they explained it in a recent video. Bruce was pretty much ready to leave, but RT told him to take a sabbatical and think about it. So he did, he came back recently and stuck to his decision to leave.

According to his linkedin he quit back in April

James, Lawrence and Elyse are the only reason I keep watching them.

What competition?

Entertainment never is something for the long term at best you have good 5-10 years depending on what you do

I think he's a writer for some show.

sabbatical*
i got the same response even though like the first thing he said in one of his streams is "so the reason why im leaving funhaus is..."
i wonder if she'll dump him now that hes a streamer
he was a streamer boy
she said see ya later boy

Based, fuck e-celebs

Attached: 14563748963+526+7.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>Peake is there to be the Editor God King

Attached: rmnglijqovb01.png (1520x1959, 1.52M)

i cannot fucking stand fiona holy shit i want to see her in as little content as possible

i can't fucking stand her. and against all odds, I was sort of starting to appreciate lindsey just the slightest bit since she started owning her retard persona and playing it up

Top fucking kek

HWOAAAAAAAAA

Steam never bribed a dev to make a game steam exclusive.

>i wonder if she'll dump him now that hes a streamer

She won't because his entire career relies on feeding off his public image. If she dumps him now, she'll get blacklisted.

Its a chink the wouldnt understand

>she'll get blacklisted
But women love being blacked

BERRY GOOD

YES

BERRY GOOD

Attached: BERRYGOOD.png (962x503, 834K)

您的社交信用評分提高了100分

Why would Autumn ever dump Bruce? He's got crypto and antique ska albums he's practically a billionaire

for the longest time i thought his name was peate

Tons of people are bitching about Epic Games Store, because it has no features.

Why would she leave? He’ll take an initial hit sure, but if he sticks with it and gets a decent following he can easily make money on twitch

Whats with Bruce and ska?

lol

yes but if it takes long enough that their bank account starts looking sickly she might not care to stick it out through the dry season

Welcome to the world of competitive markets, where people throw money at shit to deny it from their competition. You should honestly be thankful you still get to run it all one one machine, it's only gonna get worse from here PCbro

I think he likes it, but plays it up for laughs.
I don't care what anyone says, their Music Band Manager video was probably their best recently.

Funhaus is literally the only decent thing Rooster Teeth has. Without Funhaus they are fucked.

>be successful YouTube channel
>think you are better than making vidya comedy videos on the internet
>decide to film an entire season of a sketch show after a pilot that came out to rave reviews from fans
>realize you aren't good enough to come up with an entire season of content
>group starts in-fighting
>bruce leaves
>would bet money that Elyse is the next to leave

I really liked funhaus until the kingdom come thing and then it really painted my view of everything else they released

Feels bad man

Attached: 1413681591120.png (553x602, 224K)

I used to watch her with Ian Hinck on Mandatory Update, and she had perfectly awkward timing. That show was far too shortlived, it was great.

Based. I hope they never work again. This is what happens when you kowtow to idiotic women.

James is the least like the version of him self he plays on the channel. You ever watched any of his livestreams? Dude is incredibly quiet and seems like that annoying prick who makes a pop culture reference to everything you say.

Adam and Lawrance seem to be the most SJW of the group in real life. Bruce to me seems the closest to what he plays on the channel.

You have to realize almost anyone in entertainment and willing to move to or reside in LA, you have to assume they hold left leaning opinions. As long as they don't bleed their political opinions into their content or go super autismo with political activism outside of their content, I don't mind.

Lawrence is an incel who thinks he can fake being an LA chad. He just comes off as a whiney faggot

Funhaus is honestly pretty good about that. The only place they break character is Dude Soup.

It's gonna be James
>his personal youtube channel was mostly dead/slow
>like 1 video per 1-3 months
>Bruce leaves
>drops 5 videos within a week
He's cashing in

Excuse me, *cashing out

Attached: Capture.jpg (1489x814, 231K)

If James leaves he isn't going to leave for Twitch or YouTube. It's apparent after watching him over the years that the dude has Hollywood dreams. Rather that be as a screenplay writer or actor, the guy thinks he deserves to be there.

Elyse can actually act and I would bet money that she is the first one to get offered work outside of YouTube. Hollywood loves that magic pixie girl look and she has it. She is funny but not so funny guys start getting uncomfortable. She would make a killing in Hollywood.

I mean honestly, couldn't you see her in those shitty all female comedies?

so what happened ? they hate each other now or what . . .

>those view numbers
I don't know, as fun as those two are, a third person (usually Bruce) egging on James or poking at Elyse is the main ingredient they are missing if they ever try and go at it themselves.

They went corporate and it sucked their souls away, like it always happens. No real evidence of personal issues, they're just completely overworked

>Competition is actually a good thing for consumers

Yes, but Epic isn't providing competition, since exclusives are inherently anti-competitive since only one platform has them.

It would be competitive if both platforms had the same titles and had to outdo each other in prices, customer support, community features, etc.

If telephone companies made it so you could only call people using the same company then they wouldn't be competing, would they? same idea

Just seems like they are overworked but I personally think working on Arizona Circle had something to do with it. I think they either finished it and realized it was fucking terrible or they just had a really bad time making it.

Bruce is leaving to stream.
Things are going to change.

At least Epic actually makes games lmao

apparently valve are making a halflife VR title that obviously wont be hl3

This might be the first time consoles are ahead of PC

Shocker. RT has the management ability of the current US president. The only thing I even bothered with anymore was the podcast, but then Gus sperged out about Pewds being a nazi and it pissed me off.

:( were they doing it for le meme potential

I think all of them are gonna jump ship, except maybe Lawrence with Inside Gaming.

Elyse already hinted at taking a month off, James is posting a lot on his solo channel. Adam seems to be the guy who'll leave once his friends are gone. He seems more interested in films too.

God fucking damn it, you made me remember. Was a good lad

>those view numbers
that's the whole point, he knows its pretty bad and trying to rack them up before FH goes belly up

Adam is a lifer, can you imagine him creating anything other than small bitesized content?

James will have a unsuccessful writing career.

Elyse will have a successful acting career and eventually write/direct.

Lawrance is gonna get metoo

>"oh Bruce is doing his own thing!"
>go to his channel
>its all twitch shit and 2 hour videos

Attached: 1563380308299.jpg (1024x853, 79K)

yeah i never actually knew dick about creatures but he'd mention them from time to time
his soulsgame gameplays were top comfy i wish he'd come back less professionally just let us watch him play vidya

I'm honestly hoping they find Lawrence's stash of CP or catch him out like that one ex-WoW streamer turned SMITE commentator

>someone gains traction on twitch
>abandons youtube ASAP

many such cases

>Lawrence is gonna get metoo

he totally is the type that would.

Always remember the good times
youtube.com/watch?v=6TyKip6Sls4
does this mean they won't ever finish My Boyfriend

Can you blame him though? He realized he could make twice the money by doing less work. Think about the numbers Funhaus pulls in and compare that to the amount of production that goes into their videos and the amount of time the edits must take.

Funhaus has amazing production values and they are lucky to break 400k views on average.

as long as amazon is pumping money into that cow and profiting off of it, it's objectively THE place to be

dude what innovation....wow...I'll buy 10 crates and keys for Gaben...

Didn't they get cucked and call it quits

i figure the big flashy episode they did was a farewell

Prime example of gamers not knowing fuck all about development.

>youtube actively pushing creators away with copyrights
>go to twitch and people throw money at you for nothing

its not even a choice

kys

>non development based vidya career options
if i had a backbone i'd stop watching youtube, people doing it "professionally" is what frankly ruined it

OH NO MY ECELEBS
ITS OVER

According to Bruce, he's just spent so long building brands for other companies that he wants to try to create one where he actually owns it. They're all pretty supportive of this.

Thank's for the bump friend!

oh man i cant wait to do unpaid intern work for bruceter teeth

youtube opened pandoras box on that long ago so cant really take it back now.

Elyse is one of the very few women who is actually funny

He'll just end up owning Chiptole.

DUDE COMPETITION LMAO
THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE TO HOLD TITLES HOSTAGE USING FORTNITE MONEY

Sure that’ll work out

>it wont

James in the Indiana Jones playthrough they've been doing recently has been killing me

i mean i use adblock dont like/dislike or use the subscription system and rely on the algorithm to tell me when new vids are up so hopefully im cucking them out of the 3cents/day they'd get from me using their site constantly

MY PERFECT PIXIE GIRL AND IMAGINARY FRIENDS
ITS OVER, NOOO

HAVE ANOTHER ONE INCEL

Her streams with James are comfy. It's like the dream couple.
Wouldn't surprise me. If they were to go their separate ways, I can see Elyse being the one that achieves more success.

heh

I don't think it will either, specially if the idea is just being a streamer. But more power to him. He can always come back and I'm sure the gang will still do some joint projects. Unlike a lot of youtube groups out there where each person starts hating the rest, they actually are friends outside of work.

get a life dude

>Bruce's Gooses will be a reality

Good, fuck everything involved with RT, fucking Meg Turney red pilled me on women and gaming and I want that innocence back.

If I did, I wouldn't be on Yea Forums

is that you, guy who tried to murder gavin?

What did Meg do?

Why would I want to Murder Gavin?? it’s meg I don’t like, Gavin’s fine.

>It's SBF all over again

Attached: woolie.gif (300x247, 663K)

She drove me up the wall. Ashley I liked, Meg just really triggered me for whatever reason.

Yeah alright but what did she do? How did she redpill ya

Why don’t you go create another smash thread for something that could be confined to a single post. I know it’s smash retards who complain about these kind of threads.

In a company full of fake ass people who live off of attention she's the worst of them all. On broadcasts she has this fake falsetto voice that sounds like a cat being tortured

if you managed to rmove anything good from SBF, maybe then yes, it's just like that.

>Inside Gaming
I thought that already happened, like, 8 years ago.

Attached: 1434868631439.gif (276x220, 774K)

by being a woman

>less content but the best duo on the show
not a big loss desu

Attached: 1499469587760.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

PLEASE LINK, didnt see her crowbcats video.

imagine seething this hard and the only person paying attention to you is making fun of you

RT bought the brand from Machinema when they went out of business and put Lawrence in charge of it. That's why Alanah took over all the old gigs Lawrence used to do.

What happened to the replacement Inside Gaming cast then??

I guess Sony isn’t in competition with Microsoft by holding all of its exclusives hostage lol.

they are still there, just working for RT and under Funhaus now. The Funhaus crew took over the main show and the replacement cast appear occasionally and produce extra content for the channel.

why what happened to them?

quit making content

Definitely not anymore. Sony still does big budget AAA exclusives while MS seems to be bringing everything to PC and the Xbox will either disappear or become some streaming box

also I think Alanah was brought in as well to replace Bruce. Adam and James don't have an eye for the numbers side of things. They've all always said that Bruce was the business guy who got them where they are, it was his original idea to even start Inside Gaming/Funhaus.

Say what you want about Alanah but she has had a very successful career in a space that not many find success.

I'll let you in on a little secret, she has been producing the majority of the content you've been seeing on the channel and she has been doing it with Bruce's blessing. Adam and Bruce almost play mentor figures to her and they've both been incredibly vocal about how much work she has put into the channels.

Isn't most of her work going towards Inside Gaming? Specially since it seems like she's the ones managing to get early copies.

She is splitting time between the channels, learning the business, but Lawrence is officially in charge of IG. If you watch some of the livestreams they've done you'll hear comments occasionally from Bruce that if you've been enjoying the channel over the past 6 months it's because of Alanah. She has been in charge of the content for awhile now and the channel has improve greatly because of it.

This is just speculation on my part but I think that the rest of the Funhaus crew was given the green light to work on bigger projects after the success of Arizona Circle pilot so they are working on those while Alanah takes over the day to day of the channel and manages the editors.

Steven suptic was annoying and unfunny.

Interesting. I just assumed they hired her since she's likely one of the few ex-IGN people who actually has a journalist degree so it'd make sense for her to be mostly on the Inside Gaming side.
Props to her. She actually comes across as someone who works as hard as possible to get things done. Her humor could improve though. And the fact that she doesn't seem to know a single movie or band they reference.

Mega64 is gonna be the next group to break up. Derrick is completely done with working on Mega64 stuff and you can just see it. He is constantly getting in petty arguments on the podcast.

She has been RT connected for awhile. She has dated Blaine from RT for quite some time now and has been friends with the Funhaus crew for awhile too so it made sense for them to bring her in.

Believe it or not but she has quite a large following of her own that follow her personal instagram and youtube channels. I think the only reason you see her on IG content is because she brings a sense of journalistic integrity to the show given her history in the business.

I want to sniff Alanahs pusy

Bruce mentioning in the recent video that he has been thinking about leaving for awhile leads me to believe I'm right about why she was brought in. I think Bruce said he wanted to leave 6 months or more ago and because Bruce is a great guy he agreed to stay on and train a replacement because of the amount of work he handles.

His dark souls and Skyrim playthroughs were peak comfy

I feel like Elyse get better looking every year. Shit's crazy.

I don't know, I feel like I liked her better when she didn't realize she was hot.

Does Bruce have the personality/crew of regulars to start his own podcast? What would it be about?

When they first brought her in for a gameplay it was obvious that it was a test run to make sure they worked well in front of a camera.
Does make sense. Seems like a lot of responsibility for someone relatively young and new to the channel, instead of passing on that responsibility to one of the other guys, but I guess it makes sense with them trying out different projects.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o
>2 years ago

Inside Chiptole. The one stop place of all the hot and spicy gossip about Chiptole.

I honestly just don't think Adam or James wanted the responsibility. Adam seems content with where he is and James seems to have bigger ambitions then doing YouTube till he is 40.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if we see less of the main cast together and more videos with 1 or 2 main members and editors filling in.

but, seriously though. He likes films, but only the most mainstream stuff. Same with games.

I think she mostly plays off any compliments. Stuff like the Avatar gameplay shows that she's willing to do stupid things for a laugh.
And the muppet fascination is incredibly endearing.
>That Sam stream

Ryan and Jon Smiff have charisma, but Jacob, Omar, Peak, Dan, and black John don't. Don is great too, but barely in anything.

It's hard to say what Funhaus will be. The sort of podcast they did talking about Bruce leaving kinda emphasized that they don't want Funhaus to be something that only the brand matters instead of the people in it. So if the main crew start leaving then that's it. No point in continuing the brand like Inside Gaming originally did after they left.
He grew up loving Star Wars and comics so it kinda makes sense.

>That Sam stream
?

youtube.com/watch?v=sMY5tJG8F7c

he's in the new gears

Attached: Gears-5-Rahul-Kohli-Fahz-Featured-Image-1200x607.jpg (1200x607, 57K)

For some reason his Point Lookout playthrough is my favorite

His announcement was pretty funny.

and the new lead on that show Haunting of Hill House

>tfw watched them since inside halo when it was just adam and sodagod
I wish bruce didn't leave but if he wants to he can.

Attached: 1558565682995.png (568x590, 233K)

I like Bruce but I dunno if he's super interesting or a good face for a brand. Maybe he can support his girlfriend and turn her into another St. Peach?

clips.twitch.tv/AuspiciousObedientStarRlyTho

Attached: [FH] Surprise!.webm (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Judging from her social media she'll probably kill herself if he ever leaves her

Bros... I really wanna have Elyse and Alanah sit on my face without getting off for at least two days each. I want their pussy juice to tenderize my lips. I need my nose to live inside of their assholes. I really do.

Attached: 1540764999824.jpg (1200x1471, 246K)

Only good one is elise

Saaaaaaaaaame

they have youtube fans. the most retarded and defensive audience.

Ping Pong Ching Chong!
youtu.be/Q3RLKPmVdt8

roosterteeth has to be the worst company alive, they take in talented funny people and just destroy them from the inside out.

James Adam and Elyse are all great but bruce was really a pillar of the channel, I can't look a lawrence the same way after anons here pointed out how blatantly he has a crush on elyse, just utter cringe

>thats how the fortune cookie crumbles
we didnt deserve them

Attached: tenor (5).gif (360x346, 170K)

> I can't look a lawrence the same way after anons here pointed out how blatantly he has a crush on elyse
Please elaborate.

Attached: 1567259275657.png (400x265, 147K)

youtu.be/dn5P8CkrSMg

>mentions steam out of nowhere
hello shill, fuck epic

funhaus is the least funny shit ever, why people watch these creatively bereft stock humans is beyond me

kek i hadn't even seen that video, the main one was when he did his le epic "stunt" on some roosterteeth show and purposely fell on top of elyse to grope her, you could see she was visibly pissed

Since when did like funhaus? This is the first time that I've seen a thread about them.

it's weird every two weeks or so a big thread pops out of the blue, it genuinely looks completely inorganic because the threads contain faggy reddit tier conversation and almost no shitposting

inside gaming has been around for ages in more or less the same structure until now, it's sorta like jerma where a large subset of Yea Forums likes them for whatever reason

tfw bruce will never ever sing on anyshow again
screw those guys that didn't enjoy it he was having fun

i've been posting on Yea Forums since 08 and genuinely only the last two years have i ever seen any mention of these people, mega 64 on the other hand has been around forever

Quit living in a bubble m8.

Since the ponytail meme.

You fags are going to lose your place to another smash thread if you don't start posting soon

Not him but needing to be up to date with the latest eceleb gossip shouldn't be a requirement to post here desu.

It's not a requirement. It just y'know, actually allows you to converse with the subject matter.

>bubble
implying

good i literally dont care about these loser gaming groups

James is such a lucky man. Imagine that face covered with ejaculate. I know they both have a thing for feet as well just like Lawrence hides his thing for loli.

Attached: 1550456343703.png (743x711, 14K)

Bruce made me smile. I hope his new adventures are fruitful.

What does making games have to do with making a decent storefront? Lmao

These threads are pretty cucktastic desu

>requirement
there's 99 other threads to choose from, it's not a requirement to post in every one
I'm not up to date with all the console faggotry, you don't see me calling them the fags that they are

A man of culture, I see. I miss him too, but I don't think he'll ever come back. Last we ever heard he just fucked off with with GF and all they play is FFXIV

wherever he is now i hope that he's comfy

It's not even viable to even make a youtube channel, so it'd never work out. Maybe if he streamed but the moose seemed to want wash his hands clean of it all. Best dry humor and sarcasm out of the whole group.

Now if you wanna feel sad for something that's crashing and burning we've got pic related

Attached: 73DEF30A-A0BF-4649-A921-5A10E74FD600.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Is that Ryan Gosling?

She only joined funhaus through nepotism and because her old company went under. Now she's considered the "core cast" with Adam, Bruce and James and is in nearly every video. Half the time it looks like she doesn't even want to be there

They're independent and have a patreon, it's literally just a bunch of OG youtube friends fucking around and doing podcasts

I would guess that James and Elyse leave next. They're not into gaming as much as Adam and especially not Lawrence. They obviously want to be comedy writers. I can see them either joining RT solely, and working on Arizona Circle exclusively if it blows up. Or trying to become show writers or something. I don't really see that happening though. They're both funny off the cuff, but they haven't really shown much talent in writing. Especially James, despite talking a bit game because he took classes in college. Adam will probably be the one to stick around the longest and Lawrence will stick around for Inside Gaming. They've said from the beginning that Funhaus isn't going to be around forever. I think they've been trying to introduce people like Jon, Jacob, Ryan and Alanah as sort of replacements.

man that guys face never sat right with me
his eyes just scream "im going to sexually assault someone and say it was just a prank"

Wait, who? Aleks or James? If anyone going to commit that sort of crime it'd be Jakob or Alec, most likely

>has a qt quasi-goth gf that he plays FF with all day
>doesn't have to deal with YouTube/streaker drama that he clearly was not made for
I just hope he isn't working a shitty retail job anymore.
Also here's my favorite clip of him
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ITsUtOmm-bA

Which one?

I don't know who any of these faggots are.

see but a quick google suggests his name is james
and its not just his eyes his little smirk gives me the heebiejeebies

but you know which hero is coming to smash next, right?

Newfag

I hate when these people act like their jobs are difficult.

If, at any point you felt proud of posting this, remind yourself you tried bragging on 4channel.org, and reflect.

>Not knowing zoomie e-celebs makes me a newfag

What does it mean for her to be in charge of content, they have regular content that goes up on schedule with the odd one off gameplays, so where does she factor in? So far her brilliant idea was to add "funny moments" to the titles.
>journalism degree

>I tried to shame someone on Yea Forums to look cool
>Maybe now Dad will be proud of me

Do you honestly think it's just hitting record, minimal editing, and then uploading?

Yes, because the editing is done by someone else.

It's so nice hearing him legitimately happy, you can tell just by this clip they were in love. Fuck I hope they're still happy together right now.

Attached: IMG_2601.jpg (1920x1080, 45K)

>playing video games on camera is soooooooooo hard!

They all absolutely fucking despise roosterteeth but still like each other. Bruce quit specifically because RT is treating them like shit so it might turn into machinima 2.0 if things don't change

Aren't these guys literally all jews?

The game is actually surprisingly competently made. They just released an overwatch clone as ow is dying.

>bruce quits
>says will still be in gameplays and is only 10 minutes away
Fucking what, why quit in the first place, seems like it came out of no fucking where.

you say that like you wouldn't a jewess

Attached: 1536498769541.jpg (1989x2671, 1.43M)

>FH on life support
>northernlion's audience is 60% chapocels now

I guess I'm finally over e celebs.

His job wasn't only recording gameplays

Jewish women are legitimately horrible and age like cottage cheese in the Arizona sun.

I'm sure your dad is very proud you're wasting your life arguing about internet celebrities.

>fat, ugly faggots who have no sense of comedic timing/improv and all hate each other

vs.

>jacked as shit good looking boomers with amazing banter/improv, most work in virtually any group dynamic they're placed in, all are still friends after Bruce leaves
Yeah, Funhaus is EXACTLY like 2BFP you fucking retard

>Bruce is gone
Good he's a fucking idiot

I am glad these fuckers are dying, this shit is painfully boring. The DM for one of my games is 35 bald and single, says he has no time for video games but he spends all his free time watching these faggots instead. When everyone else is inevitably late to the game I end up having to watch these tools talk about shit.
Like we watched an hour long video where they just talk about Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Dude, just go watch the movie if you are gonna watch some douchebags talk about it for an hour.

real jews don't look like that.

Attached: Jenny_Slate.jpg (1512x1890, 158K)

alison hannigan is a 40plus mother of two who can still pass for a hollywood teenager

>watch the drunk funhause videos
>the only guy I liked leaves
God damn it

>shit talks someone for how they spend their free time
>goes on Yea Forums

He wants to build his own "brand" aka he wants to be a streamer to shill his own merch and shit. he only problem is Bruce isn't charismatic enough for streaming to be as big he probably expects it to be. He'll probably be able to make a living off of it but he's not growing any larger than FH ever was.

i knew a jewish girl when i was younger
they aint so bad

Attached: 391662_3520622704357_1034984026_n.jpg (720x540, 61K)

I'm sorry your father molested you. Trying to act like a big shot on Yea Forums isn't the answer.

I only come here during work to kill time when it's slow. I spend most of my time actually playing video games.

Kill yourself phoneposter

He made Lawrence start doing the actual annoying part of his job 6 months ago. He was just having meetings with corporate and looking at analytics for schemes to get more views according to the farewell podcast.

This is what I hate about these kikes. They bash Christianity all the time but then act all offended on behalf of muslims and other minorities like when they were playing Kingdom Come.

Yeah, there are some cute ones. Actresses with 15% jewish DNA like Trachtenberg aren't really jewesses in my book though.

Not him but I only saw Bruce on a few Criken streams and boy he was a real nothing character.

well thats the same deal as indian chicks you gotta outbreed em a little to get rid of the webbed toes and whatnot

>getting all redpill triggered over a man saying he has Tetris block gods to make his gf laugh
I'm literally begging you to go outside and have a conversation with a real human.

>I'm literally begging you to go outside and have a conversation with a real human.

Attached: soy.png (233x357, 209K)

Drunk Elyse is still pretty good. I liked the one when she ended up sitting really close to Jon Smith while drunk and you could tell it was the best day of his life.

>implying that I would fall for the conversational jew

BASED BRUCE LEAVING THE SINKING SHIP THAT IS RT TO MAKE VIDEOS IN HIS ON TIME AND BANG HIS CUTE EDITOR GF

It takes nearly 37 minutes to educate yourselves
youtu.be/k3rT4LLLcpQ

tfw his gf still works for them

>DSP still outliving everyone and everything

Attached: 1502738802292.png (552x543, 358K)

He confirms that his job was easy as shit in this though. He pawned most of his responsibilities off on Lawrence.

Stay mad, friend.
Even then I wouldnt trade any of my 14 years browsing Yea Forums for watching 1 minute of some faggots talking about or playing a game or movie I could simply go enjoy myself.

Here's how to save FH:
>hire Rahul full time and make this quartet the main team
OR
>Give James and Elyse full creative control of FH, making so every video is kino costume shenanigans or wacky experimental Talking Stalkings trainwrecks
Or, for the biggest change of all
>drop videogames entirely and become a show about whatever. They're at their best when they're fucking around, videogames are just tangentially related
>if this is a change too drastic, make and even split on vidya/non vidya stuff

Failure to choose any of these 3 guarantees the Willems leave eventually, and then FH is closed

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Inside Gaming used to be The Know. Didn't these guys bought it so they could manage it themselves?

>Like 80% of their staff are unpaid "interns".
It's because they have a partnership with the University of Texas, which has a lot of classes in the relevant areas like animation/webdesign/IT stuff etc. Students work at rt as interns to get 'experience', and due to state/US laws it's basically unlimited unpaid labour

They all look like fat fags.

this honestly, Bruce is great but he's a piece of a triangle. He needs an Adam and James to bounce off of.

I just feel bad for Alana. She left Australia to live in a apartment that looks like a corridor in LA that might cost her a kidney per month.

Lawrence really is the unappreciated hero of Funhaus and Inside Gaming, from the very beginning he did the most "work" it seems like he's the one who's enjoys being there the most.

How underage are you faggots?
>it's not a Yea Forums thread because they play games!

It is? Where? I honestly can't find the scene.

thats every idiot that chases the LA dream

>feeling bad for an unfunny Ethot

Alanah is black hole. Jon is a fat creep who should be fired.
youtu.be/2FSXSrN6bHc?t=213
Jacob and Rahul are fine.

Of the 4, only Rahul is really good, but they just work really well together. Even Alana was great in the Sundered vid

inside gaming was the biggest piece of shit and constantly got stories wrong, fuck these retards.

played the game in beta and its really not fun

not surprised its this dead

Then Don will be crowned as the Funhaus and Easy Allies king, like he should be.

Attached: 74efd9fac9.jpg (791x584, 113K)

I love how you missed Adam

how long has he been planning all this?

>Bruce steals Autumn and tanks SP7
>Leaves FH to be tanked
what's the next step of his masterplan? Is he going to destroy RT entirely?

Is Dead pixel still with them? He was the only reason i watched Inside Gaming. Lost track of him after they left Machinima

RT killed their own employee Monty Oum

yup, still as dead as ever

I’d like to get inside alanah’s black hole, if you know what I mean

No he left a long time ago.
youtu.be/4cNDmPlCTiw

I get it haha.

Attached: 20190904_1851498056.gif (240x200, 897K)

But they just came back.

She has such a nice rack

How do you hit the wall in your 20's?

Lawrence manages Inside Gaming not Funhaus. They have said before in a livestream i think that Peake and Omar have been managing the Funhaus employees for a while

This, fuck Tim Sweeney and his fanboys.

Its almost a fact men last longer before that point

>competition
Paying off a publisher and forcing store exclusivity is not competition you cum- sponge.

At least since gametrailers

When was the last time you saw her? She was already looking rough after S4 of HIMYM and that was a decade ago

Rahul got a gig on S2 of that Haunting of Hill House show on Netflix

>Same exact shit happened with Ray and AH
Except he moved across the country

>want bruce to be sucessful
>check out his live streams
>its just him in a tank top in a dim rooom playing quietly with low enthusiasm with his gf while thanking people for donations over and over and over and over

Sorry bro, this is not gonna work out.

Thats it?

>thanking people for donations over and over and over and over

sounds like it will work out

Come see me in 1 month from now when the "left fun haus and rooster teeth" pity well runs dry

Well you're also forgetting the part where James forced Aleks into a buyout and pretty much sapped Cow Chops entire bank account to the point where they are literally living month to month and don't know if they can pay people.

Aleks hasn't talked about it straight up to my knowledge but has made reference to it. One of the more recent livestreams he said "Then we had to pay a millionaire."

That could only be about James.

That's never going to happen, at least not with Talking Stalkings. James has said before that the amount of work and cleanup afterwards, the sheer amount of people they have to schedule for the same time and the fact they have to get drunk don't make doing the video worth it considering the amount of views they get.

I'm not sure about the elaborate costume videos. Those have always been an Elyse thing that she pitches but I'm not sure how they do on views compared to normal game plays.

Oh, RIP i guess

>Funhausfags

Attached: 9A0F1869-471E-4573-8DA2-239A7858CB82.png (605x381, 187K)

The fact that this thread is still up means someone took pity on them.

No he didn't

Say what you want, the liberal crowd loves her and the rest find her attractive and fairly non-annoying.

As far as Bruce mentioned in a few livestreams and answering questions via Twitch she has been training to take over as program director. One of the things the rest of the crew mentioned in the goodbye video was that they are all doing different jobs that Bruce all did on his own.

Bruce was the person who decided what kind of content went up on a channel and had final approval over videos. Alanah was training to do that and has been doing it over the past 6 months or so. Lawrence is taking over the actual management of employees and ensuring that everyone is meeting deadlines. He is like the office manager essentially for Funhaus as a whole but more specifically IG which he seems to be doing everything for as well.

Their entire hierarchy is fucked, Bruce really was the only thing keeping Funhaus together. No wonder the dude was burned out.

It's sad that bruce is leaving and I wish him all the best but last night I rewatched the Giant Machines and 911 Operator Gameplay with Adam, Elyse, and James and was reminded how good that set-up is. Just add Elyse to demo-disc and wheelhaus and it'll be golden.

Have they said whether or not they'll be hiring a new person to do all the work bruce did that they are now having to share?

ugh you misunderstood one and the other one was just a retard

Didn't she whine online when she found out people were making cocktribs of her ? She possibly even had one of those websites shut down iirc

Based retard

>roosterteeth
>zoomer
ay ay ay they still dont know that by trying so hard to fit in it exposes them so badly

Speaking of RT, what's achievement hunter like these days? I stopped watching them way back in high school and I heard Ray left.

Lol newfag

i watch them on and off and in the past 2 years theyve been catering a bit more towards kids but not heavily, like they still say fuck and cunt etc
its just more of the same really, got a little old for me. i'll still watch anything with gav-schwar in it though.

or to sum it up another way, the 2019 cast:
>jack is eternally based shitposter
>ryan: autistic manchild
>jeremy: autistic child
>geoff: on his second wind after whirlwind divorce
>gavin: from the 1st world and based
>michael: fallen into routine but still makes the effort
>lindsay is still sub-human IQ and cant learn simple patterns or follow instruction. is also still annoying and attention seeking
newlads
>trevor is hilarious and avoids reddit humour (unless he is with jeremy the redditor) and tries to play off of gavin to great success
>alfredo is the new ray but with less reddit and more social awkwardness
>matt is now in more content and is still a disgusting mess
literally who
>chick called fiona sometimes appears. her purpose is unknown and her voice shrill
>andy. an ancient relic from internet box. should be in more content but is unfilterable and dangerous

>people capable of saying shit this stupid know how to use a computer

Attached: 1552429235955.gif (200x200, 2M)

hes right mr underage

microsoft is releasing litterally every game on pc now and even steam. im about to fuck up gears 5

Didnt Pat and Woolie also just get acquired by rooster teeth ?

not to my knowledge, they were just in a video, but damn i wish

How am i retarded he left screwattack years ago

he didnt leave fh though

I heard they castrated andys personality and if so that sucks since thes the most interesting especially from his internet box days

Did you not see the video?

basically true, i mean he really tries to like push against the edges of the box he was put in, but yeah internetbox andy is dead
its mainly the content andy is put in, on the spot is fucking awful and jon risinger is the least funny cunt in the world, so he doesnt really get any freedom at all

I think a big problem is they pretty much only marketed it as a game for RT fans, instead of just being a fun game for anyone.

Exactly. And that's what makes him Yea Forums incarnate lmao

Yeah that would be pretty neat

I saw that Bruce was leaving but are both those shows actually ending?

what fucking point are you trying to make
adam aka dead pixel is still in funhaus/inside gaming
bruce green aka fart machine left FH
user asked if he's still with FH, because he hasn't kept up with anything going on
you post a fucking april fools video and user is still left misinformed and confused

It was dead when Spoole left, he was the best of the cast.

Don't tell you've actually watched that, you fucking drone.

Where is he now?

Roosterteeth was a mistake.

Kino

How did he crack the code? It's insane.

Not sure. I thought he said he was gonna go to college when he left but the internet says he's a twitch streamer so idk.

Thats the fucking point you un fun cunt

I remember this. Imagine how wet she must have been for some fatty dick.

Wasn't she with IGN long before her move to Funhaus? Pretty sure she's in deep with the rest of the NPC gaming journos, if not been schmoozing with them for years

Don't worry guys, he will be back in month.

>one of the most interesting people in funhaus is stuck behind a computer editing their videos
No wonder they're going down.

He probably prefers editing

>Funhaus are disbanding

Where are you getting this from out of Bruce leaving? He does fuck all for the channel in the grand scheme of things even as the producer so where are you getting this from?

Have they put this up somewhere I'm not following ie Twitter or are you all just making assumptions again?

Attached: astolfo.jpg (512x512, 53K)

>kikenberg69 has donated $1 into your paypal account
>read that about 30 times or so
>realise you made $30 during the whole stream
>he hopes this "business" of his will eventually grow
>he's closer to 40 than he is to 30 with no energy left and that reflects in his boring streams, meaning no one will continue watching

Yeah, it'll work.

I think so, for some reason he doesn't want to be on camera much at easy allies either.

His show has a strange charm to it though.
youtube.com/watch?v=TjA7coSglzU

This but unironically

Bruce is old enough and smart enough to comprehend if streaming doesn't work out for him. He has enough of a resume to find work as a fallback.

>Bruce leaves
>Morale drops during the transitional period
>Some of B team leaves
>Lawrence gets stressed out with managing both IG and FH
>Elyse and James focus on Arizona Circle and breaking out of YouTube already
>Adam, low effort James, and Alanah are the new trio
>Views gradually decrease
>A year later they announce they're leaving RoosterTeeth
Meanwhile
>Bruce's stream sees success for a few months
>Goes back to averaging 30 viewers

Bruce is funny on his own, at least I think so, I think he has a good shot at it.

Their relationship is pretty sad because Jon and Elyse seem to be a better fit for each other than James and Elyse but Jon is short and fat so it could never be.

Attached: image0.jpg (668x610, 31K)

>Elyse literally can't pass on her genetics to create more perfect Canadiamerican hybrid women/jacked 1/2 Canadiamerican men
This world is cruel lads

youtube.com/watch?v=lRLarqCz_Nw

Attached: 1561426849592.png (327x316, 165K)

I would want to sleep with Elyse, only when she does her keira knightley impression.

>I know they both have a thing for feet as well

wat

Everyone in Funhaus always talk about how vanilla they are and how they didn't know so many people were into feet but Elyse and James flaunts theirs every available chance.
wikifeet.com/Elyse_Willems
instagram.com/james.willems/

Those are some lewd pits, lol it would be funny if she forgot to shave for a few months haha

what constitutes a real jew

>wikifeet
>all those images and personal information

What the fuck.

Attached: 1443373485082.png (720x720, 440K)

I always found Funhaus annoying as fuck, so good riddance lol

There is a reason why no one like footfuckers

fetishists are weird

Foot faggots are the only ones that actually run an international database on their kink tho.

Feet are still pretty vanilla desu
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Furry
swallowedwhole.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Him and Joel were great

oh my dear sweet user

You should check out wikiscat

I just wanted to quickly state before this thread goes under that I hate the fact that you fags like Funhaus. There's too much toxicity here, you'll just infect them as well. Stay mad because you can't be otherwise browsing this board, it went from shit to full bathtub of puke and diarrhea since the election zoomers moved in.

Attached: 1545216641248.jpg (932x727, 96K)

Funhaus is for friendless losers lol

How does it feel knowing you helped an e-celeb thread reach bump limit?

Rocco is BASED

Pretty good, it was very close to it when I posted so I'm glad it will go under soon.

Fuck you Jon is great. Jacob is awkward as fuck with no charisma or comedic ability. Not to mention he's the type of ugly that makes you physically uncomfortable.

Rahul is great though.

>If you had elyse's phone number what would you send her?

That was the most awkward thing conversation I ever heard

Jacob can actually carry on with a joke. You don't know when to bring your autistic energy or chill out, Jon.

I need a link to this