GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the reveal of the new upcoming DLC Fighters when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>b-but there’s already a Microsoft rep and only 1 DLC slot left! There’s no way Steve has a chan-
“No!”

Uh oh Yea Forums, didn’t you catch the news? That’s right! Nintendo is adding more DLC Fighters in addition to the Fighter Pass, and who other than yours truly is more worthy for the cut? It’s pretty obvious that Steve was a hot topic in the Smash community over the course of the Fighter Pass reveal, so why wouldn’t the developers recognize Steve’s potential? Not only does Minecraft share Smash Ultimate’s target demographic, but the game’s popularity in both the east and west is a huge marketing opportunity for both Nintendo and Microsoft. Sakurai listened to the fandom and gave them Ridley, Sans, and King K Rool, so it’ll be no surprise when he listens once more and delivers our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: F7E28497-A50B-4A0C-8C8D-EDB22465AC65.jpg (1920x1080, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0U7fqGMv4GR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool

Biggest comeback story ever

Honestly would be ok with it at this point, I have basically everything I could ask for Isaac as an assist kinda stinks but it really is all I can ask for in 2019, I’m just glad he’s in the game at all at this point. Boomers have been winning so hard that I don’t mind tossing a bone to the zoomies, and Minecraft is one of the better zoom picks anyway.

didn't Microsoft or Nintendo say they only partnered for banjo. There's barely any xbox ports coming either, and Sakurai seemed to be not that excited by them in that video today with how he referred to banjo characters as sad souls and weirdly talked about the Xbox one

crash and spyro are probably gonna be next

Yep! Half of me is in the game. But the other half? Let's just say it's gonna *knock your block off.* in that last DLC.

Attached: Steens Stare.png (960x540, 154K)

I need to see Steve raping Reimu and Tracer.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

looking forward to your mii costume, blockhead

yeah i love video games

Attached: 1549128007541.png (688x680, 384K)

Is the great evil back for a second round?

>main villain from season 1 returns as side villian in season 2

I WARNED YOU FAGOTS
I FUCKING WARNED YOU
FIGHTER PASS 2 STEVEPOSTING
SMASH 6 STEVEPOSTING
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

damn she big for me

source NOW

vocaroo.com/i/s0U7fqGMv4GR

Succubus no Rinjin

Attached: 1546998258685.jpg (287x176, 7K)

ehehehe... this next load, i will dedicate to you... Goodbye!

Based

Attached: 6171C437-7F35-40FC-90D4-09E30A12F621.png (332x324, 206K)

Welcome back.. I’ve missed you :’)

based

I can't remember the source name, but I know it involves a shotacon having sex dreams involving two busty curvy succubi who turn out to be next door neighbors he knows in his personal life. Needless to say they help each other out. ;)

I can't remember the source name, but I know it involves a shotacon having sex dreams involving two busty curvy succubi who turn out to be next door neighbors he knows in his personal life. Needless to say they help each other out. ;)

Anyone have the vocaroo of the Smash announcer saying the pasta?

Keep dreaming Blockhead! You couldn't even make it in as a COSTUME something even Sans accomplished for crying out loud and he has even less reason to be in a Smash Bros game!

You don’t get it, do you? You keep Holding on to the past in fear of the inevitable, knowing that only now Smash exists without Steve. But today... today you learned that your virginity from Steve’s 7 block cock is over. More fighters are being developed, which means more chances for another Microsoft rep. The future is Steve.

Attached: DECC9A19-54AD-490B-86A0-3FE0721317D8.jpg (872x540, 30K)

I would exterminate all n*ntendies if I could