What are some some trans friendly games like Animal Crossing that don't abide by traditional gender role rules...

What are some some trans friendly games like Animal Crossing that don't abide by traditional gender role rules, where I can choose a boy character and still wear pretty dresses and thigh high socks?

Attached: 9e8.png (731x1444, 614K)

Attached: tumblr_pqbieveI231r5jyyc_540.png (414x259, 197K)

Yes I'd fuck the Brown M&M.

based and big brained

I know a better idea OP, get help.

I've been trying to, thanks tho

Degrees of Lewdity?

Attached: 1567561697684.jpg (960x983, 151K)

Why are transgendered people upset about the fact that they dressed like a different gender in the past? It doesn't really make sense even if you are making the assumption that they actually are really real girls. For example, if an actual girl dressed like a boy, and then later you mentioned it, they wouldn't be upset about it.

>Tranny is a schizophrenic who wants to pretend the past never happened and punish anyone who disagrees
Hmmmm.

Attached: 1553227480275.gif (331x331, 409K)

post pics of delusional anime trannies

The better question is why they insist on men being able to dress like girls despite pretending to be girls themselves.

If somebody had a photo of some time in the past in which you dressed in a way that you no longer consider acceptable, would you tear up the photo and vaguely threaten them to never mention it again?

>Why are transgendered people upset about
Mental illness

...no because I'm not a fucking psycho

post boipucci or GTFO

It just feels really uncomfortable to look at yourself as what you've been trying to move on from
I wouldn't actually bitch if someone brought it up though, I don't like to seem attention seeking.
yeah idk i understand how it makes them feel but it's really not such a huge deal, you can just move on from that moment where you remembered and that's that, the way i see it
I mean threatening is not really okay but yeah I see what your point is, it's fair

No because who am I to force my perception of world upon other individuals who's experiences differ from mine?

The correct response is to laugh about it

Attached: 9306d37606b2623bb2e4cacfd7d2b7b6.jpg (489x400, 60K)

very reasonable response, that's how i feel about it
most trans people try and make it an external thing and about everyone else but what really matters is your own perception of yourself

Because the living situation they were in while they were dressing that way was not a happy one. It's similar to people who don't like it if you talk about their ex, or people who have gone on anti-depressants being reminded of unpleasant things they did in their depression.

that tranny looks like the tranny from Catherine

So the non-transgender anons think that trying to destroy the past is the sign of a psycho, and the transgender user thinks it's reasonable to try to destroy the past because you don't like how it was

Truly this thread symbolizes the duality of man.

for sure

I mean you can't really *destroy* the past you can just kinda move on and forget about it, that's the adult thing to do

Attached: nirvana dresses.jpg (498x622, 84K)

>duality of man.

Attached: 1567659042564.jpg (377x527, 35K)

fictional cartoon/anime trannies are always sexy because they literally just draw a girl. Too bad about reality, though.

>man
EXCUSE YOU!!!!

Sounds familiar

Attached: 1567618875339.jpg (388x609, 213K)

actually man refers to the entire race
y'know, mankind?
humankind?
'man?

Attached: Chihiro thinking.png (500x528, 167K)

Exaggeration is comedic. If the comic had ended with the mayor just respectfully asking Isabelle to please dispose of the picture and to try not to mention it again because it makes her uncomfortable, you'd be asking where the punchline is supposed to be.

South Park: Stick of Truth has a crossdressing mission.

>would you tear up the photo and vaguely threaten them to never mention it again?

No

>Chihiro is revealed as a tranny
>every single character immediately starts using male pronouns
based game

Superior choice. Your house keys, user.

reminder not to reply to bait but if you really feel like you must at least sage

But what if somebody relies to your sage post with a non-sage post, thus negating your efforts?

oh yeah I like that game, it's like diet paper mario but with south park references

chihiro is 100% male and wanted to be seen as such

I say the best way is to accept that the past has happened. Whether it was good or bad for you, just say it happened and now you are paving your future however long it may be and whatever path you take.

that would be so freakin' ebin Lois, I wish I was cool enough to be in a political argument 24/7

I hate the fact that a part of me would pay money for lewds of >her

lol who are these faggots in pic?

I’d eat her chocolate pussy as well

>Yea Forums fell for tranny lied that traps are actually transsexuals and not just boys who crossdress for shits and giggles
I like Animal Crossing since I can be an uber feminine and cute boy or a super butch girl. Literally only faggots seeth at this level of choice and customization.

kurt cobain, krist novoselic, and dave grohl of rock band nirvana

only kurt was a faggot though he for sure put the others up to it

Traps: guys who happen to look like a girl and may also dress up as a girl. Used by authors to cause shock for the laughs
Crossdressers: guy who dresses up as a girl for one reason or another, may or may not look like a girl depending on the desired effect
Trans: boy who identifies as girl and can or can not look like a girl
Being any of those is good in anime because it's idealized and they can be attractive. Being a crossdresser is acceptable irl because its just a fetish, being a trap is also kay because you didn't ask to be born feminine but trans are fucked because of mental illness and the lack of tools that can healthily change their bodies
Dont let trannies tell you otherwise

Attached: 1566444740018.gif (300x300, 250K)

all true coomers understand that autogynephilic trannies are mentally ill scum and gay men who just think they can turn on other men by dressing like girls are based. The actually attractive cross-dressers fall into the second category.

reminder that "traps" do not exist outside of fiction

$60 and I'll have it to you in a week

t. art student for four years

in b4 extremely carefully angled photographs with tons of photoshop airbrush of a "trap"

I agree, I'm just a trap/crossdresser. wouldn't wanna be a girl

depends on your definition of trap, if by "trap" you just mean "feminine guy who is clearly male but also has obvious feminine features who also crossdresses" then they exist for sure
if you're looking for 100% convincing female-looking traps then yeah, it's fiction only.
real traps are mostly for gay guys, straight guys tend to not like them.

Trannies are subhuman garbage the only good thing is that they don't breed a generation but they might fuck up random kids they get their slimy hands on

Yes, and? Hence why I play games where I can be one. See

not going to lie, i dont want to fuck the green m&m, but i still wouldn't want to live in a pretentious over priced ugly house like that. I mean if i was homeless sure, it's a better option.

but i guess if it was all expenses paid, including gas & electric, plus utilities. and if anything broke it was handled not by me or otherwise came out of my pocket. Then yes. I would love to live there.

>Trans really think they look like girls
Also why are these freaks so prevalent in this medium more than any other?

I would something about it but then I realized they are performing self sterilization.

>i dont want to fuck the green m&m
you really dont need to lie on here, your posts are anonymous

Traps do exist albeit they are extremely rare. Most of them take HRT anyway, making them honorary trannies.

They can exist but at most the aesthetic can't be maintained past 18. It's why andro models are usually scouted for in entry level jobs such as fast food work and than encouraged to take anti androgens to maintain their aesthetic into their twenties. It's impossible to maintain past 30 however even with the use of drugs in childhood.

delusional, they don't exist

>Also why are these freaks so prevalent in this medium more than any other?

You mean in drawings? Because in drawings they can present themselves how they wish they were. That's also true of creative writing. Anything where nobody will actually see their grotesque form works.

cute feet

ngl I'd prob eat HRT if it didn't make you grow boobs and also make your dick not work. It's just not worth it as is though since I'm not trans anyway.

Enabling delusion does not make anyone happy, it will all catch up with them in the end, at least 40% of the time.

>Speedrunners
>Developers (Indie)
>Reviewers
>Journalists
>Pro Gamers
>FGC contestants
>Moderators
>Creatives
>Fans

No, I know what I said. I have plenty other hobbies, in none of them are trannies this fucking prevalent.

Give it a decade or two, then we will see the long term effects of enabling tranny delusions. 99% MtF trannies can't pass in their twenties, imainge them in their forties

So is it women > trannies or vice versa for the chain of "respect me shitlord"

well i mean honestly user, at that age most people stop being attractive anyway so it's like, they had their fun just like everyone else

The media portrays every tranny as a fucking hero. Of course you're gonna see more in every walk of life when they're given a spotlight for ripping of their dicks

All other media is controlled entirely by (((them))), gaming is the first form of media that it's impossible for a centralized group can control who does and does not get exposure.

>ripping off their dicks
OP here, SRS was a total mistake and is totally unnatural.

You never clarified what subject you were referencing when you used the word "this" in your previous post, which is why I misinterpreted your post. You should consider your use of unclear pronoun references.

>I dont want to fuck the green m&m
We all know you're full of shit.

Attached: 1563005917231.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Fuck, marry, kill. Go.

Attached: e6c1346f1324631c10b8e707c096d4fb[1].jpg (960x508, 38K)

Then why be trans in the first place? Why not seek therapy to make you feel comfortable in the body you were born with?

>live rent free and fuck the Brown M&M instead
>but charge others a nominal amount to live in it, allowing me to pay off any car and food expenses
>never have to work again
Niggas need to know how to make dat residual income.

Attached: 15.png (422x454, 166K)

fuck green, kill yellow, marry brown.

this is the only answer

>fuck
Blue, green, and brown
>marry
brown
>kill
red, yellow, and orange

Do you guys accept ftms?

>kill yellow
wtf why? hes cool
kill orange hes a bitch

I'm not technically trans I just really like feeling feminine and wearing girly colors and clothes. I am really picky about my appearance and stuff but i don't have full on gender dysphoria.

Only if they give bussy

every one that i have met were insufferable so no

as long as they don't get genital mutilation surgery sure. Tomboys are hot.

It sickened me when public-fucking-radio viewed Brianna Wu as a "hero" and advocate for women because of the events of Gamergate while viewing goobergator as basically /pol/ incarnate.
It was at that moment that I knew not even public radio was safe from this cancer.

Liking things which are culturally associated with women doesn't mean you're a woman dummy. The fact that you even think that liking feminine things is somehow related to some latent dysphoria is going to fuck up your life if you don't get a reality check. You're just a guy that likes feminine stuff.

Every single ftm is an insufferable cunt in every sense of the word.

yes, that's true. I am a guy, didn't you read the OP? I said i wanted to pick a boy character that wears girl's clothes. that's all this is to me for the most part, i mean sometimes i am picky with my appearance but I don't want to be a woman. I want to be accepted as a guy who expresses themself in a similar way to how a woman would

Studies have actually shown social acceptance programs lower the suicide rates.

Russian roulette

My apologies. I have lost a friend who did SRS, so I take this subject seriously. I'm perfectly fine with myself being male and masculine, but whenever a game gives me the chance to be a femme boy, I'll take it without a second chance.

Pic related is my male hunter from MHW (no mods)

Attached: TrapHunter.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be cute as a boy. It doesn't mean you have to go suck a dick or chop off your own.

would fit right in with a hair metal band

>it doesn't mean you have to go suck a dick
what's wrong if I wanna do that?
>chop off your own
screw that lol

I'd do it for money.

after all, the only good thing about me is how lucky I am

Attached: nagito gun.png (388x306, 140K)

Sometimes, making girls think they're lesbo before railing them is a better reward than just fucking her straight.

hey, as a male, that fake disgusting looking hunk of back skin rolled up and stiched to be a phallus does NOT look like a phallus and will NOT bring you sexual or mental pleasure, please don't do it. Be a 'man' or whatever but if you dont keep your clit you'll regret it

based cock sucking user

"CDPR"'s brand new "RPG", Cyberpunk 2077!

No deal.

I fully agree with this, SRS is an absolute mistake.
it's messed up how they take advantage of uneducated people by making that shit available.
HRT can be regrettable sometimes, but SRS is totally-fuck-your-life tier.

t. Homo

boy, I can't wait for my gritty and dark, single player only, 3rd person RPG with tons of impactful story choices with that great night-time-only with neon lights aesthetic which only takes place inside of densely populated ultra-futuristic mega cities. Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be great!

it is one of life's greatest pleasures

>that definition of traps
uh hu?
i thought traps were girls with dicks
you know, hermaphrodite girls and shit

Attached: 1564956244973.jpg (712x720, 79K)

das a futa

Attached: 1559115580627.png (1356x934, 76K)

Attached: 1559819739327.png (1546x657, 82K)

here, have the superior transgender Yea Forums comic

Attached: manbaby.png (2260x3576, 532K)

Of course not. I'd burn the photo and them.

uh sweaty it's peoplekind

>trans
>think 40% is hilarious
help me

Do you people really hate trans people?

It's ok to be a feminine guy. You don't need to cut a hole in your body.
Please seek help, don't mutilate yourself. The people telling you that being transexual will make you happy are lying, they want to use you for political gain.

Attached: Springfield invaders.jpg (1024x768, 336K)

Bitch please, I love showing my friends my most embarrassing and ugly photos. Try opening yourself up to other people some time, you might like it.

kill yourself tranny

You know what's funnier than 40%?
41%
Hop to it, bucko.

Is this you?

Attached: nickelback-photograph[1].jpg (780x439, 39K)

>what's wrong if I wanna do that?
You might get beat to death from a post nut guy

Why are trannies so attracted to pale pink and baby blue?
That's colors people used to use for their toddlers.

because they want to be coddled and babied

>that pic
Sorry, but that looks like an old hag trying to catch up with current day trends.

They're trying to overcompensate for the fact that they're way too masculine and tough looking to pull off their female fantasy by trying to wrap themselves in the colors of weakness. It's like if a tiny cute weak little girl dressed up in a grimdark black and red spiked suit of armor to try to look scary, but in reverse.

And that's why girls wear pale pink and baby blue lingerie

Vice versa as you only have to look at how anti trans feminists are treated in the feminist sphere. But whatever lol, they reap what they sow

Because pink and baby blue are traditionally female and male colors respectively

The adult thing would be accepting who you are and not tryin to play god with something as fragile as the human body.

I fucking hate hate hate ftms
>t. gay dude

Women who want to look sexy try to make themselves look weak and vulnerable, it's an effective tactic.

>look weak amd vulnerable
>rape instinct kicks in
>harder than pressurized diamonds
Its a strange feel

why do they need their clit? should be fine without it.

God imagine the person that Drew this
I mean I think it's funny and all but just imagine

For sexual pleasure you retard

why do they need it for that? it's almost all mental anyway.

I accept everyone. Whether or not I am able to justify their mental gymnastics personally is another matter. I'm not an asshole, I'm just a skeptic.

Because of the nerve endings located inside of it. Is this hard to comprehend? Have you ever had sex before?

idk it's heavily mental but the physical sensation definitely counts for half of what's going on. actual sex or even using a fleshlight is at least 50 times better than using your hand for example.

PLEASE DO NOT MULTILATE YOUR SELF!
It won't make you happier. It's ok to just be a girly guy or a boyish girl. If you suffer from depression seek help.

user, you're too kind hearted for this board.

>rape instinct
You might want to get that looked into before you end up getting jailed.

Dont' listen to this guy user

You're just high test. Don't think, just coom

How the fuck is it that I made my male mayor dress as a cute young lady with a frilly dress, white hair, and a frilly flower accessory in his hair and I'm not some tranny fucking freak? Why can't these people just play shit to play shit and not inject their personality problems into everything?

It sounds like you are also a mentally ill freak.

>cankles
Looks like the author is a fatty

All this trans stuff left a bad taste in my mouth when I learned of the groominh, extortion and terrible immoral shit that happens to young, confused minds on here. Do not trust anyone on this site, do not send pictures of yourself to anyone on the internet, especially when there's a direct connection to this site.
Just be fucking careful on the internet, don't be a dumbass.

So, Madonna?

I wasn't thinking anything about it until you pick this line out.

Attached: 1367232271363.gif (267x200, 1.59M)

Yep, trannies are predators because they are sexual failures

The only way to help people is to make them realise that they can help themselves.
Multilating a body part wont cure depression. The people who say such things only do so for political gain.

the nerve endings just trigger a mental interaction, it's not like the piece of skin can feel its own pleasure

Fifteen years, and I'm still discovering new bait on this site. Truly the gift that keeps on giving.

While you might sound right on the surface you're completely and utterly wrong.

yo i fuckin love the crispy m & ms so i'd eat him and then fuck and marry the extra chocolate

What awful thread really

Attached: 1566232475762.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

You know how your brain is able to tell if something toes your toe or your elbow? Your brain differentiates between the nerve endings. Not only that, but different nerve signals will be interpreted by the brain completely differently; taste is just nerve signals, but that doesn't mean you can just use the nerves in your thumb to taste something. Similarly, the penis and clitoris have nerves that are interpreted by the brain differently than other parts of the body. The nerves are special and cause unique results in your brain. It's definitely not something you want to lose and it is not replaceable with other nerves, even if you're able to get off in other ways.

Yeah, for the room decorations of a 3 year old.

Beat me to it.

Tell that to all the people that got their dick mutilated at birth, lmao

Is it true that not just men but also women prefer a healthy foreskin?

I am confused at why that is a rebuttal, it seems to prove the point.

>implying swapping roles is not conforming

oy vey, what's with the antisemitism goyim?

"traditional" is the key word

but if you can still feel sexual pleasure it is redundant. your senses like taste are different in that they are getting external information, whereas sexual pleasure is entirely internal,

I'm gay and I don't like foreskin, prefer cut

>sonybros confirmed for trannies
Why am I not surprised.

>kill yellow
there is blue and orange you bitch, leave yellowbro alone

I haven't met any assholes and all of them were my friends at one point

Yeah but who wants the opinion of a deviant how only represents like 0.5% of the population (or even less).

I see no difference between these 90's people and their parachute pants and the romphim/one-piece culture of today.

Comfort. Tbh.

Attached: Why are we still here, just to suffer..jpg (500x487, 84K)

Your reasoning is akin to saying "if you can still move around by having somebody carry you, why not just cut off your arms and legs?". While it's technically true that you can orgasm without using your genitals, it's less efficient and much more difficult. At the very least it's better to have the option of using the organ that's designed with the specific purpose.

The guy facing backwards and the lady in green looks so fucking much like my parents and it's creeping me out.

Because they are in denial that they were ever like that.
They are female, full stop, end of story. Anything that cracks that facade is to be destroyed or suppressed and it IS a facade regardless of where you stand on the issue, they were born male physically, that is an indisputable fact, a fact they don't want to acknowledge as their entire sense of self identity rests on being female, being identical to other women.

They are trying to be something that (again regardless of where you stand on trans issues) they are physically not. To be reminded of that causes a mental anguish and suffering.

I'm starting to wonder if there might be some need to distance trans people with gender dysphoria that are self aware and respectfully conscious of the social issues inherent to their situation from "trannies" the same way classy gay men are distanced from "faggots". I've met quite a lot of sensible, reasonable trans people, both mtf and ftm, that are just trying to make the best out of an unfortunate life situation and it pains me to see them lumped in with those shrieking Twitter harpies that try to use social stigma as a bludgeon and expect everyone else to conform to their standards instead of investing in any self confidence. Incidentally, one of the most chill trans girls I've ever met had been on Yea Forums for over a decade, and I think that sort of conditioning does surprisingly well for reinforcing the expectation that the only one you should ever expect to behave exactly the way you want should be yourself.

if its so great then why won't any girls let me touch them?

To deny the past is to deny reality. It's delusion and self-deception and is ultimately a harmful way to think.

You are not who you were in the past, but that does not change the fact that the past you did exist and to deny that is to deny yourself.

Don't forget the past, just stop focusing your identity so keenly on your external physical traits and accepting your past, whatever it was, becomes a trivial matter.

>Have gender dysphoria
>Haven't gone trans because I get enough satisfaction from playing as girl characters in games, and jerking it to genderbender porn
>Get to keep my dignity, I don't have to bother my friends and family, I don't complicate my personal or public life, and I don't hate myself

Why don't other people just do this. It's easy as fuck

Attached: 1465362288827.jpg (360x334, 14K)

because you look like Vladimir Harkonnen