Trials of Mana Remake

What are the chances this bitch is censored on PS4?

Attached: 121398039284.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18594356/
store.steampowered.com/app/924980/TRIALS_of_MANA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100%

>PS4
Like this guy said 100% The switch is going to have no censorship since now they're staunchly opposed
We living in reverso world now with sony the one censoring shit left and right and nintendo doing the opposite

If only Nintendo could create the hardware to actually show off these uncensored titles without them looking/running like garbage.

It's a little bit too much, user. I don't condone censorship but what the fuck were they thinking

They were thinking that a fantasy world with low-cut beautiful women, including milky milfs, would sell better than a fantasy world with average looking covered-up ham beasts. They were right.

>we have no faith in our game selling on it's own merits to normal people so we just slap a bunch of pixel tits on it since gamers will buy anything

Legitimately starting to feel like people on this board are becoming the 30 year old equivalent of boomers still jerking it to playboys and horrible bolt-on tits.

>what the fuck were they thinking
I want people to buy my game of course.
I will now buy this game even though i don't know what the fuck is mana

I'M CALLING THE ETHICS DEPARTMENT

Attached: 1558600650321.png (460x460, 429K)

Probably not a large chance. Onechanbara is coming out fine. Dead or Alive 6 shows as much skin. Kill la Kill came out fine.

Dilate

Are you suggesting that just because you don't like looking at sexy women all the time that no one should be allowed to? We live in an age where plenty of games are taking the conservative route, so you've got your pie. Let us have ours.

Why is showing your whole, bare ass always more OK than showing 75% of your tits?

strawpoll.me/18594356/

Attached: average.jpg (750x484, 107K)

It have a very bad effect on women user, we must purge all problematic games for the good of women! You're not a bigot are you?

I always thought that lady was wearing pants. Has that literally been a bare ass and a thong this whole time?

you know i just want to see her beast woman form and see her nude body

Attached: 1409823158550.jpg (659x729, 97K)

I'm "suggesting" that I don't see a difference between remaking a game and adding a bunch of transniggers and remaking a game and adding a bunch of gamer shit

Itll be censored on both, because Squeenix Ethics Department. FF8 Remaster already confirmed censored on all platforms for example, even Switch

she is, that an unlockable suit

I want to drink all the mana from those milkers

Nice buzzwords. They're the developers, they own the IP. They can remake the game to look however the hell they want to and you don't really deserve to have a say. They felt that the girls should have half-exposed nice tits and asses - that's fine with at least half the gaming population. If they'd chosen to have everything covered up, that'd have to be fine with them too. No point bitching about it, just do what everyone else does and vote with your wallet. Don't want exposed tits? Don't buy the game. I like 'em so I will. Let's see who wins out in the end. Simple as that.

Because i make my pee pee hard, is that too hard to understand you tranny?
I bet you don't even play games and just here to virtual signal

How da fuck do you get that to be pants?

Is that Bigeau or whatever Hawks villain was called?

It's nice to see a remake that actually respects the original character designs for a change.

Attached: SD3Isabella.png (307x550, 183K)

Well tight white spandex, not pants per-se. Anyway, already answered the question and yes she is usually wearing something over the bare skin.

The long crotch part make me think she have a big futa dick....

Yeah, I actually respect developers that are willing to stick to the original material regardless of how "erotic" it was back then. Too many tried and true character designs from 20 years ago are being tweaked to make them more acceptable for today's jealous prudes. I'm still a little annoyed about the unnecessary Tifa changes.

So this has a pretty good chance of coming to PC right?

It's already up for pre-order on Steam.

>will be censored guys
>footage clearing showing some mega cleavage

store.steampowered.com/app/924980/TRIALS_of_MANA/

this but with the succubi

Attached: 24984288_p0.png (1254x1543, 1.66M)

Are you saying her ass is so pale you mistook it for spandex?

Even better

Was this girl this busty in the original?

Is she a playable character?

>giving a shit about ps4 version when pc version exists

I hope someone murder you, degenerate faggots

>when they make the tits smaller it's "ruining the artist's vision
>when they make them twice as big it's "respecting the original designs"

Attached: 1426642201219.jpg (324x300, 10K)

They are the same size

>If only Nintendo could create the hardware to actually show off these uncensored titles

Don't think it will eve happen, I remember an interview years ago where some japanese nintendo rep sai that it was decided that they wouldn't compete with sony and ms and instead would do their own thing. Seems like nintendo is keeping to that, which isn't the worst thing they could do.

They aren't twice as big you dumbass. Learn angles.

Yes she was

She's evil. Only good for killing off.

>We won't compete with Sony and MS
>But we'll make sure most mult-platform titles are on our system too!

They need to pick one. Right now all they're doing is butchering games so that they barely run on their hardware. They aren't making Nintendo Switch better, they're just making the games worse.

damn, I wanted to cure her evil with the power of my love.

>we don't want to compete so we just use shit hardware instead to have no competition
it's surprising how well this business decision works out for them, considering any other product would flop like a motherfucker

>zoomer assblasted by titties
Classic.