Jojo

Not bad, having in mind is the first try of CC2 making a proper fighting game

Attached: 997B9E0F-127E-4F59-B0D1-6730CF5356A4.jpg (1517x1760, 810K)

not good considering capcom had already laid the groundwork of what to do

I wish they had actually tried to improve instead of doing Eyes of Heaven.

Also it would have been a lot more fun casually if unlocking custom costumes wasn't such ass

What IS keeping a Re-Release from happening?

Presumably nothing aside from the fact that it's a PS3 game and therefore porting it would take some work. Bamco clearly still has the JoJo license as evidenced by the shitty battle royale arcade game.

So we need some fan outcry to get it then?

Apart from the infinites, frames chugging, and there being a god damn mobage energy meter.
It's more of a fanservice game than a fighting game.

Well of course they couldn’t do as game as good as old capcom. But at least in All Star Battle I don’t have two Hol Horse, three Kaykoyin, two polnareff and two DIO or useless characters in the canon like the guy with the doll and Chakra

I don’t mind infinites, I prefer having them that not having any combo potential like in SF V. The frame is kinda fucked up. They really didn’t try making a meta for this game

no, the problem is they didn't even try. literally just copy the systems and remake jotaro and dio and you're already starting on a better foot than what they did in ASB

The capcom game was also broken kusoge. infinites, tod combos, broken ass characters, petshop. No reason to play it over any of the other meme games besides the license.

i'm going to blow your mind: improve upon the capcom game #whoa #wow

>trying to make a better game than what the king of fighting games used to do in his prime years
Is easing saying it, user

you can't, the only things people like about the game are what make it trash to play seriously.

>no, the problem is they didn't even try.
idk user, i see characters like mista, narancia or rohan and I think there are somebody at the team that at least wanted to make a game i which the character felt like in the show, it isn’t that much but is better than nothing

What was his problem?

Attached: FB817643-9369-4423-ACD3-6CAF89451C62.jpg (309x466, 34K)

If a random Argentinian made a better Metroid than peak Nintendo and a random Australian made a better Sonic game than peak Sega, I'm sure someone could be found to outdo B-team Capcom. Especially since Itsuno has only improved as a designer.

>all you have to do is just improve upon [old fighting game]
We're in a time where nearly every major, long-lasting fighting game series is shitting the bed. The philosophy of "just take the old shit and improve upon" clearly isn't doing so hot right now.

CC2 is working on 6 games at present, with at least the 4 ones which have been revealed releasing in 2020. There's no time/manpower on their end for a port of a game that got near-universally shat on. The fact that they're doing DBZ now instead of more Naruto or JoJo tells me Bamco is having others handle those franchises now.

People sleep on this game. It has enough depth to be played competitively despite ultimately being a fanservice game. Hell, my ground of friends still break out the PS3 to play it from time to time. Combos and tech go a lot deeper than you'd expect at first glance. I will seethe until my dying breath that we got Eyes of Shit rather than All Star Battle Requiem.

Attached: 1510541388703.jpg (640x637, 91K)

I don't think shitting the bed is the same thing as improving. Read carefully.

I don't even know what you're implying. Do you think Capcom specifically set out to make SFV worse than IV? I guarantee you everything they came up with they THOUGHT was an improvement. My point is that "just improve things" doesn't necessarily lead you down the road to making a good game.

JoJo is the most intelligent shounen ever written. Can you name a better shounen than this? The answer is no, you can't. The fight scenes are so much better than any other shounen fights. These fight scenes are written with brain and intelligence. They're very original fight scenes and don't follow a traditional fight scene formula in any way. Dragon Ball can go fuck itself. Also, the JoJo fanbase are some of the nicest and most intelligent people you will meet on the internet. We just want to have fun and share our fun little memes. Every night I like to look at images of super muscular JoJo posing because it looks really cool and makes me feel calm. I want to marry Araki, but that's muda for me unfortunately. Also, I like gay guys.

Vatican 2 probably

Improving means hiring good designers, not nuCapcom ghouls.

Black, gay, and Floridian

Oh god please let Arc System do a Jojo 2D game. One Piece can wait and would be even for the better so they would would have more characters to add

same

Attached: 1565494805265.jpg (247x247, 33K)

>let Arc System do a
Going to stop you there with a big fat NO. They need to be kept away from any remotely good series that they don't outright own.

Most of the old games were bad in their own ways too, you just weren’t around to play and whine about them.

JoJo shouldn't be a fighting game.

For a second I thought you were serious

just like your mom hehe

Which is why we can make them better
jesus christ you're a broken record

Is like Sonicfox but less weird

I've always said that the most accurate feeling of recreating jojo stand battles would be a roguelike. The only problem is I don't know how the hell you would procedurally generate unique stands

Sadly, its been proven time and time again that no dev has the cranial capcity to translate an anime into anything but a fighting game. Fucking Gundam is a fighting game series. GUNDAM of all things. And I'm not talking G.

Peak jojo games should be click-point adventure time-limited during every battle

I haven't played it but did this deserve a perfect score from Famitsu?

This. It isn’t SF IV but is still pretty good and can have enough meta

Absolutely not. It's mediocre as a fighting game and as a fanservice game it's ruined by how much mobage shit you have to do to unlock costumes and taunts

Hahahahahahahahahhaha no
Japan just simply loves jojo and this game have a shiton of kino fanservice

are the servers for this shit still up and running? or are you shit outta luck if you didn't grind to hell and back unlocking everything by now?

You can’t even do the mobage shit anymore because the game is taken out of the PS store (at least in europe) and they shoot down the servers. I can’t buy the rest of the dlc

The Gundam Musou was perfect.

>are you shit outta luck if you didn't grind to hell and back unlocking everything by now?
yes

>just make them better, but don’t get X guys to do it reeee
Ok zoomer, calm down on the entitlement trip.

gundam would work well for getting the talky cinematic treatment western devs put into games but if it ever had one people would be confused at big robot game not about big robots but about fascist uprising

No, Famitsu is a complete joke. They gave fucking Syrim a perfect score.

Big brain: turn isekai animes into rpg

...even the japanese version? that's the one I own for the record because I never thought in a million years it would get localized. damn.

I’m still mad that this game doesn’t have FF. At least Weather Report was in Eyes of Heaven

Attached: FCABD44C-5C9B-4912-A7A4-0E29CD02EC2A.jpg (1175x1433, 214K)

idk if this happen too with the japanese version. but in have the digital copy and i’m from yurop, so imma fucked

Attached: ED8E0EA7-D7BC-4A4E-A30F-7309B66844BD.jpg (559x671, 41K)

I enjoyed Eyes of Heaven

its a shame since FF has a cool power including finger guns

EoH is like a burger. Yeah is good but I prefer bistec
At least EoH have Speedwagon and Strotheim

He wanted his gay boyfriend the real question is why didn’t gio come to Florida with the other bastards

its pretty fun, i was wary at first but it turned out pretty good. luckily i got it on sale, i probably would feel worse if i had paid 60 dollars for it. i just wish i had a better vs mode with 1v1s at least. and you know... better fighting gameplay

The worst part of EoH was the early game. First couple of chapters where you had like only the most basic of basic moves because they decided to lock shit behind grinding out skill trees. I don't understand why CC2 made both attempts at JoJo grindy when Naruto series was nothing like that.

He actually was in Florida, but he didn’t joined Pucci or helped Jolyne. He was probably on vacation with his boyfriend Mista

would a stardust crusaders game work?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

no, and people need to stop fucking jerking off to part 3 and part 3 only

no but a steel ball run game would

this guy gets it

a steel ball run game would be the tightest shit ever desu wit you senpai

Attached: 1566016920016.jpg (1877x2107, 337K)

Honestly a part 3 game would be better than the part 3 anime. I don’t mind shit stories in videogames

But I think everyone agrees that part 3 is the worst part unless he is retarded

It would have the same problem as the part 5 game, being a fan of the manga and knowing the puzzle of HOW opponent stands works takes away from the experience of the characters who have to work it out

it makes the most sense because araki did a good job on creating the fights that work specifically in the western setting. fingernail gunslinger johnny ball breaker gyro game would be fun.

id also like a weirdo jojolion game but thats mostly on me reading it and loving the shit out of the character writing

Steel Ball Run is only highly regarded because Jojotards were so used to Araki's braindead, "page at a time" writing style, that when he actually went out of his way to storyboard and follow through with themes like a normal writer, it was like going from Dr. Seuss to the young adult section, coincidentally the highest reading level the Jojo fanbase can read up to.

When the game was first released, I saw how the fgc tried to embrace it but they obviously it wasn't good enough

its fucking comics man no one is thinks theyre reading infinite jest over here

>People like the part with good wring because it have good writing
color me surprised

>i only read mature, intellectual manga for mature intellects such as myself

Attached: 1556863982702.jpg (280x360, 77K)

>Sadly, its been proven time and time again that no dev has the cranial capcity to translate an anime into anything but a fighting game
The best Naruto game isn't a fighting game, however it was made by fucking Ubisoft of all people. I think it's maybe just Bamco that doesn't know how to handle anime adaptations.

Attached: 613SDOdw3RL._SY445_.jpg (317x445, 47K)

oh its very much on bamco

>eyes of heaven style
>more varied and interactable stages, like changing the terrain and using your stand's abilities on things
>atb combat
>focus on positioning and countering actions/reads
>special "attacks of opportunity" which can slow down your enemy's gauge or slow your's if it fails
>opponents monologue at each other throughout the match

Attached: 367876454327996.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

Sfv is ass but come on man, no combo potential? What the fuck are you talking about??

Woah, slow down there son, I said it was par for the course, not good