Game warns you before an optional boss

>game warns you before an optional boss
What do you do

Attached: j27ygx2uwpx11.jpg (3968x2976, 669K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3sZiIkc87K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Completely the rest of the game, gear up, and then fight him.

Unless there's a point of no return, in which case I get as geared up as possible before fighting him.

What's his problem?

Ape in a mans world

Immediately fight it to see how hard I get shitstomped, and if I don't immediately get fucked then I try and kill it
An example would be attacking an FOE that is supposed to be fought at a much higher level than I'm at in EO.

>Rajang.jpg

>even if you fight, you can't win

watch me stab a monkeyfucker

He's an apeist.

Hope you enjoy having your arm ripped off

>xenoblade.jpeg

He escaped captivity 3.

youtu.be/3sZiIkc87K4

Someone took his fucking bananas

Attached: hairless.jpg (1080x1350, 229K)

I try to fight it anyways, get my ass destroyed and then see what I can improve.

>joeroganlookathat.jpeg

oh look a nigger

Attached: snowflake.jpg (357x400, 59K)

Why do animals get fucking ripped by default while we humans aren't nearly as muscular without working out? like hell, I see my cat, it has muscles and the fucker just sleeps and eats all day.

that thing would tear your face off

>bites brutality

Oh look a canadian

Attached: bastard.jpg (320x304, 25K)

Oh look, an Aryan.

Delete this pic of me immediately

We would if we lived in the wild, Hunting, running and lifting things, see aboriginal people and uncivilized regions and you'll see Humans develope natural muscles.

Of course, you wouldn't be like a body builder, that requires lots of nutrients and training, but you'd still be strong as fuck

Those things will rip your fucking balls off

Attached: 1564864853318.jpg (294x326, 21K)

>Receive warning that interacting with something again will trigger a boss
>There's no where nearby to save first
Do you do it?

Attached: 1565974165397.gif (254x306, 306K)

Worse yet, itll will rip your arm off and beat you to death with it, then proceed to eat your arm

REAR NAKED CHOKE

Ape who escaped.
He's an escapeist

partially what the other user said but I think there's also an evolutionary component of being able to have a lot of endurance traveling long distances bipedally and also a lot of resources being spent on our brains

Wasn't there a clip pf thpse things toying and torturing and jerking off over another fellow chimp? I remember reading about that somewhere

Welcome to the jungle, you ugly sack of shit.

Attached: 7047b8885cbe4e0dac877dfee9fbc6c3.jpg (600x450, 32K)

different physiology. they literally evolved to bulk up by default

his point is that something like a tiger that lived its entire life in captivity still has biceps bigger than our thigh

Tired of being bothered by idiot America tourists, drunken British lads and Chinese tour groups.