Bros, I'm so fucking excited for XB1 DE and all the improvements that can come with it...

Bros, I'm so fucking excited for XB1 DE and all the improvements that can come with it. But I bet that when this comes out, Xeno discussion on this board is going to become even worse than it already is.

Attached: 1522200152319.png (706x499, 323K)

I love 1, it was my first Xenoblade, but 1fags are obnoxious as fuck and will shit up the threads.

now you know how i feel as a dragon quest fan before the smash reveal.

BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE

AGAINST THE ODDS

WE CHOOSE TO FIGHT

dragon quest is a series for playing and xenoblade is a series for posting

BLOSSOM DANCE

I find it funny how hardcore Xenofans disowned Xenoblade 1 in the first place, and now they're desperately trying to claim it was Xeno all along.

It succeeded because it wasn't like other Xeno games, no-one would've cared if it was a Saga spirital successor. XB1 built up so much momentum after Project Rainfall and Smash and now the same people who shat on it for not being enough of a Xeno-reash are bashing others for disliking the things that made it stand out.

It's pretty overrated and I prefer Gears + Blade X but that's just me

Attached: 1537955192200.png (779x766, 581K)

Can we stop with the meta analysis and just be happy that some new Xeno content is on the horizon?

I liked all of the Xenoblade games, I played 2 first, then X then 1 which I actually just finished a few weeks ago.

Xenosaga was shit though. Played Gears on emulator and wasn't a big fan but it's just really dated.

Attached: 6 games.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

i think the only reason i like XC1 is because it isnt anything like the others. gears, saga, X, and 2 all seem incredibly uninteresting to me

THIS.

because the one is about a slow consistent build and the other is 95% a mess 5% ultra-memorable

I can't wait to go in deep into Bioni's balls and fight some mehcas in order to destroy the place because his semen is explosive!

Attached: 1459398807195.png (480x310, 240K)

Look no further, people are alr bashing each others on the head for the artstyle change
Like my god cant we all get along?

>Like my god cant we all get along?
Welcome to Yea Forums.

Can we address the fact that one of the major reasons people prefer XB1 over XB2 is the fact that the protagonist is actually likeable and the characters have depth?

Why can someone would need to address a fact? it's the retards who should be shunned.

>better protag
Maybe. I like both. Rex being a literally kid definitely doesnt help him
>better side characters
Fuck no, meme aside they are all cardboard cutouts that get almost zero character development through the game. X and 2 both have much more memorable characters

I think my favorite aspect of XC1 getting a remake, is the fact that we'll have yet another artbook in the collection. They spoke a lot about the cut content and story elements in the XC1 Monado Files Artbook, so I'll be glad to see all the new artwork and etc. in the new one.
>Protagonist is likeable
I for sure like Shulk more than Rex, and his personal journey over the other, but I don't mind Rex as a character.
>Characters have depth
Honestly, during the 2nd half of XC1, half the party doesn't do much growing. Reyn just kind of meanders, Dunban has maybe one or two focused scenes, Riki is practically just there, and Sharla spends most of her time screaming about Gadolt.

Attached: Muh.png (620x349, 413K)

You barely even play DQ. It's one of the most uninvolved RPGs out there.
Even with Xenoblade's auto attacks and AI party members, it still expects you to actually PLAY it.

Attached: xenoblade backslash.png (666x472, 589K)

Shulk and Rex are about the same in terms of character writing quality, both are generic shounen protagonists with some good moments and some really shitty ones. The main difference is that Shulk was hard carried by the dub, and that's what made everyone more attached to him.
>Characters have depth
Now THIS is some bullshit, everyone other than Melia has mediocre to nonexistent character development and plot agency.

Attached: 1515772845101.png (596x355, 368K)

It would have been worse if it was a xbx port.

Can I address the fact that you are trying to cause shit by bringing out a super overused theme?

Don't mind me, just posting the best Xeno game.

Attached: 443763-xenoblade-chronicles-x-wii-u-front-cover.jpg (800x1128, 236K)

To be honest Shulk was the generic Mary Sue RPG MC 9000 until the reason to the adventure to start was revenge. That is miles better than the usual.

And even Sharla had depth even if she was Muh Gadolt until the very end... until Gadolt got actual rekt. Melia.... Melia was unidimensional as fuck and the quota filling the "fanservice" character. Even heropon was more interesting and that was the joke character.

It would be bad both ways, ever since the release of XBX discussion has been getting worse and worse with shitposters and falseflaggers coming from all sides and bringing upo the same tired old baits like

Yeah the falseflagger(s) have really ruined these threads, it wasn't anywhere near this bad before Xenoblade 2 released. I remember X threads being mostly chill besides the occasional visit from XV-kun.

I can't believe Tokyo Mirage Sessions made it before Xenoblade X or Pikmin 3.

It's not a remake.

But the quota filling "fanservice" character was definitely Sharla.
And in many points throughout the story, Melia was at the forefront of what was happening and it changed her character up bit by bit. She was the most involved and active character in the party outside of Shulk.

Cause porting that game is way easy. They dont even need to upgrade the graphic (and they didnt apparently)
XCX and pikmin 3 dual screen shenanigans will be hard (and expensive) to port

>the most involved and active character in the party outside of Shulk.

Attached: ea24195ddf13d0d64b8f2ea75e7943ac.jpg (700x1280, 93K)

Xbc1 and Xbc2 are connected by plot so if xbc1 becomes more relevant, so does xbc2. Xbx instead would have cause the shitposting "civil war" to go into overdrive.

Dunban trailed off hard after midgame, especially after that appalling scene of them sparing Mumkhar. He had that one very nice scene with Riki at the Fallen Hand, but nothing much after that, really.

TMS also had dual screen shenanigans though, it acted as the characters cellphone, that's why they didn't even let you use off tv play.

I get your point, but look at how much of xeno threads ever since the release of XB2 has been Blade 1 and Blade 2 fags throwing shit at each other. When this remake comes out and it (hopefully) improves a lot over the original, you can bet that shit is going to get even worse

It'll probably at least get a resolution bump. I think every Wii U port except for the Bayonetta games did.

No, they have been one single fucking faggot changing shitposting strategies and retards replying him, or sometimes he samefagging.

Its literally Gears dude

Getting a good chain attack is one of the last things that has given me pure joy in a single player game. I just wish it wasn't the only time i could get Riki to use Say Sorry since the AI is too dumb to use it otherwise.

Why does Sharla, Dunban, Reyn, and Riki even exist in the game after their little mini are is over?

>new engine and asset
>not a remake
Okay