Who should be the last to join the Hall of Fame, Yea Forums?

Who should be the last to join the Hall of Fame, Yea Forums?

Attached: HoF.png (1706x576, 1.6M)

Unironically Dante

Smash was never a gaming hall of fame, it's simply Sakurai choosing his favorite games. The only franchise that is actually inducted into the hall of fame is Legend of Zelda

unironically kys

>last

And yet Banjoke was incuded cause the autistic manbabies wouldn't shut the fuck up.

The fact that people legitimately see Smash as a gaming hall of fame is the cause of like 90% of autistic rosterfagging. People shitting up everywhere about who does/doesn't "deserve" to be in, crying about how X character got in over Y character, and having all sorts of faggy requirements for characters like whether they "rep" the right companies or genres. Just like the characters you like and stop trying to act like you're the head curator of game iconography.

Fuck off dante is a better pick than any of the dlc In the pac so far

Sans

Actual Hall of Fame Series:
>Metal Gear
>Sonic
>Mega Man
>Pac Man
>Street Fighter
>Castlevania
>Megaten
>Dragon Quest

Series lucky to get a Smash boost:
>Bayonetta
>B&K
>Fatal Fury

If Smash is a real Hall of Fame, the next 3rd Party character should be from an unrepresented gaming giant like Ubisoft, id, Blizzard, or one of the corpses EA's sitting on (Origin, Bioware).

But Bayonetta and especially the latest two DLCs show it's not a real HoF, so there'll be another meme-tier pick.

Seething manbaby

Crash Bandicoot

Attached: PaltryLittleKudu-max-1mb.gif (200x200, 502K)

Holy shit
>Doom
>Devil May Cry
>Overwatch
>All randomly mysteriously getting ported to switch around the time they decided to do a second DLC pack.

smash is a casual party game, not a "hall of fame." smashfags need to get over themselves.

We had official inductions for the best franchises back in 2006 when it was nothing but Boomers on the internet

Attached: Best Franchise Contest.png (2095x610, 609K)

>a second DLC pack
Actually it's all individual buys, nigga

Enjoy spending $300 getting a complete game

This, rosterfags are the fucking scum of the earth. They tell you your main shouldn't be in a game they don't fucking play.

>We might get a fucking Warcraft Rep
>Based Thrall could get into the game

B R O S

This, it's annoying how most smash threads are just "my franchise is more important than yours", as if Sakurai is gonna look up a sales chart everytime he decides to add a character.

>Not baseder Arthas
>Can some ghouls and throw them at people.

> Implying it wouldn't be Sylvanas

Where does Ace Attorney land in the vidya hall of fame, if it even does? I personally think Phoenix is a noteworthy and interesting pick that should be in a Nintendo crossover fighting game.

Attached: phoenix-document(a).gif (256x192, 88K)

>DQ, Civ, Diablo, Warcraft, Kingdom Hearts all getting blown out

Wanna know how I know it was all westerner consolecucks voting?

Jazz Jackrabbit

Attached: Little John does not approve.png (301x232, 82K)

Reimu solves the incident!

Attached: 1567639075072.jpg (800x1066, 158K)

>last
>he doesn’t know
THE RIDE NEVER STOPS

Attached: BDDD3C75-C83C-4852-B71E-108F52D4EAA6.png (920x772, 340K)

dont for get Metroid beat Pokemon

the ports mean nothing, buy an xbox and have fun.

>Crash Bandicoot
>Rayman
>Agumon
>Resident Evil rep
>Monster Hunter rep
>Doomguy

Leon Kennedy.

Castle Crashers

>I personally think Phoenix is a noteworthy and interesting pick that should be in a Nintendo crossover fighting game.

Why? above all the other names being tossed around like Doomguy, Dante, Rayman, Crash, Steve, etc. what makes Phoenix noteworthy enough to be in a nintendo crossover fighting game?

They save the best for last

Attached: 1541812054377.png (1085x822, 445K)

Sonic again

>EA
>we finally get The Sims as a mii costume/character
fuck yeah

You know it's happening. Toby wouldn't be invited to his house for just a mii costume.

The best game gets into the best crossover.

Attached: tumblr_99703bebc63d4cf0579bdca97535568b.jpg (236x383, 15K)

You’re blinding yourself with hope

Zelda & FF have literally always been the kings of the gaming industry, FF dominates the Asian market, Zelda dominates the western market

IT'S TIME

Attached: Sora the Dab King.png (1088x720, 1.4M)

But I have DETERMINATION. That will guarantee it.

Attached: tumblr_52da825be1fdf320514fb_5625bcd49a39fa8691643.jpg (320x297, 35K)

to be fair bayo is practically nintendo owned at this point, and banjo just deserves it

The Ace Attorney series has been around since 2001; same year as Dante's debut.
The series has also been almost exclusively available on Nintendo platforms, until the mobile releases a handful of years ago and the recent Trilogy release on modern consoles and PC. In my eyes, he's a Nintendo all-star for this reason.
Phoenix sees a lot of fan support. In a poll with around ~50,000 votes, Phoenix placed 7th.
Phoenix, in my eyes, would be the best pick for representing visual novels (if Joker doesn't count). something that, fighter-wise, hasn't been seen.
Phoenix himself would be an interesting pick. I couldn't name a character in Smash now he could be compared to, provided he had a accurate moveset.
You'd be living under a rock if you haven't seen someone reference the iconic "Objection!" speech bubble somewhere.
Phoenix has already appeared in several crossovers before, so it's not like it's his first time on the rodeo (not that it makes a difference).
To summarize, I like Phoenix and he would be cool.

I said one of the real legacy series EA owns. Something like the Avatar from Ultima.

there's going to be more than these 5 characters added to the game
the roster will grow even more.

>a female with a projectile weapon
Now it all makes sense.

The best hope you got is if the huge reaction spurs Nintendo to do something more. And even then I wouldn't hold my breath.

Keep in mind that these had roughly the same number of votes as this picture
> 2002: Link (Winner), Mario (2nd Place), Sephiroth (3rd Place), Samus (4th Place), Crono (5th Place)
> 2003: Cloud (Winner), Sephiroth (2nd Place), Link (3rd Place), Mega Man (4th Place), Samus (5th Place),
> 2004: FF7 (Winner), C.Trigger (2nd Place), OOT (3rd Place). Melee (4th Place), SMB3 (5th Place)
> 2004: Link (Winner), Cloud (2nd Place), Samus (3rd Place), Sephiroth (4th Place), Sonic (5th Place)
> 2005: Link (Winner), Sephiroth (2nd Place), Mario (3rd Place), Cloud (4th Place), Crono (5th Place)
> 2006: Link (Winner), Cloud (2nd Place), Snake (3rd Place), Sephiroth (4th Place), Mario (5th Place)
> 2007: Link (Winner), Snake (2nd Place), Cloud (3rd Place), Sephiroth (4th Place), Samus (5th Place)
> 2008: Link (Winner), Snake (2nd Place), Cloud (3rd Place), Crono (4th Place), Kirby (5th Place)
> 2009: OOT (Winner), FF7 (2nd Place), ALTTP (3rd Place), FFX (4th Place), MGS4 (5th Place)
> GOTD: Majora (Winner), FFX (2nd Place), Brawl (3rd Place), Fallout 3 (4th Place), MGS3 (5th Place)
> 2010: Link (Winner), Santa (2nd Place), Cloud (3rd Place), Mario (4th Place), Snake (5th Place)
> 2013: Link (Winner), Snake (2nd Place), Samus (3rd Place), Pikachu (4th Place), Squirtle (5th Place)
> 2015: OOT (Winner), Undertale (2nd Place), Melee (3rd Place), SMRPG (4th Place), MGS3 (5th Place)

I'd actually be okay with this. As far as Blizzard characters go they could do far worse than Thrall.

What happened in 2003-2004 that caused Zelda to lose? Why did people suddenly hate it during that period?

Its bound to happen.

Attached: illustration-2.png (1000x994, 818K)

Seeing officially liscened Under tale stuff in Smash Bros is the most surreal thing I've witnessed.

Attached: EDbZtK_X4AEaIAd.jpg (2048x1214, 121K)

Jill Valentine

but it is a hall of fame, sorta, for third parties it is.

Ace attorney games are niche games, they are good not going to lie, but there are better gaming icons than him.
I'm really cool with whatever third party character unless is a meme like tracer.

this except switch SMT and fatal fury

Dante or Master Chief