So, since there is now more than one DLC slot left, No More Heroes 3 is coming out next year...

So, since there is now more than one DLC slot left, No More Heroes 3 is coming out next year, Sakurai and Suda are close friends, and No More Heroes is a semi-big series for Nintendo considering it was one of the few series talked about at the Switch reveal conference, did our guy Travis's Smash Bros chances just shoot up through the roof? I think so.

Attached: 5f65ab189f1bf2f010c7120fda792475.jpg (1448x2048, 286K)

I am going to tweet them everyday for this. I have a feeling it might happen considering Suda stated in Famitsu that Nintendo's analytics picked up a decent Twitter response to the NMH3 announcement at E3

Attached: ssbuedit.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Travis has to be at least as relevant as literally who Tarry in this century

>Finishing move is his intro from NMH 1
>says "Get fixed, stupid head" instead of "Get fucked, shit head."

I like Travis, but let's be real Terry is a real icon. That said, I'll be upset if Shovel Knight, Shantae and Sans get in and Travis doesn't get as much as a spirit.

He'll either say "get some!" or they'll pull an e3 where he says fucky in a way thay can be heard as funky

Margaret is Greek, you geek.

>Philistine will never be in Smash because there's no way to censor it enough
Fucking sucks.

Banjo was honestly my last "wanted badly" character. But I also would really like to have Travis. Adding him and a waifu addition would complete the roster for me. Literally would not want anything more.

Attached: Banjo.png (419x359, 282K)

They would just have a version without lyrics
A classic waifu like an RE girl would be nice

My most wanted characters were Joker and Banjo. Sora, Travis, and 2B are all I have left that I want, but I'll be fine without them. I do think at least one will get in though.

2B I would really like being in, but know she's impossible unless some crazy thing happens or CERO stops giving a fuck after the olympics are done.
Cute Jill or Claire would be nice too.
Idk why but some reason I want KOS-MOS to be the waifu selection if those characters don't get in.

>2B I would really like being in, but know she's impossible unless some crazy thing happens or CERO stops giving a fuck after the olympics are done.
there's nothing about 2B's default design that couldn't be in Smash. Maybe they would have to put a black void but that's it

Yeah, I don't get people's logic with some of these things. SNK Heroines was still only rated T like Smash and people were convinced Mai would never happen. I bet we'll get a render of her from that game as a spirit with Terry.

It's going to happen. Habeeb it

Attached: Sakurai Suda.jpg (2048x2048, 425K)

>motel no more heroes
>camera zooms in to Travis' bathroom door
>audible flush
>Travis exits and the camera pointed at his legs pans upwards as he adjusts his zipper
>"ill have to lay off the Mexican food..."
>suddenly his doorbell rings
>Travis walks up and opens it. It's Shinobu
>"Master... I came to see you."
>Travis notices an envelope in her hand and reaches out to grab it
>"Hey Shinobu, how many times do I need to tell you to stop going through my mail? What the hell is it this time?"
>as Travis begins to rip open the envelope, Shinobu jolts forward and pushes her chest onto Travis
>"Master, after you are done reading it, will you teach me more about the ways of MOE?"
>"Whoa hey wait a minute! There are kids watching this ya know!"
>Travis distances himself from Shinobu, who now looks sad after being rejected
>"Now lets see here... 'Dear Mr. Touchdown, you have been invited...'"
>Travis reads the letter in silence for a few seconds, then exclaims "WHAT THE *bleep*" as he looks up at the camera
>TRAVIS BEAMS UP

I think cursing is funnier when it is bleeped, so I didn't mind Conker L&R's additional censoring. It could work here too but R.A.D. can make anything work

I hope it's more like NMH1 where he gets a phone call from Sylvia about the next fighter and she describes Mario or some shit and then the Smash Invitation slides under the door.

Crash
Doom
Travis
Bandana Dee
Walugi
Geno
Hayabusa
Another Capcom character
Another Namco character

Those are the characters that i think have a chance

>Walugi
>Geno
>have a chance
Are you high?

Attached: 1540783799930.png (1124x1261, 833K)

just realized now that he makes a decade reference at the end with the "passing assassin" part

Attached: unknown-255.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Sakurai likes Geno
Waluigi though aint no chance

People have been saying "Sakurai likes Geno" since Brawl
At some point you have to let go and accept your spirit

This. If they really cared they would have negotiated for the mii costume to return when they got permission to use his render for the spirit.

Suda has said he wasn't in but I believe Grant said the same shit and he composed the trailer's song

Soon

Attached: NMH_Smash.jpg (1024x760, 132K)

I'd be amazed if we don't get a RE character. Twitter is going to be super gay and demand more female characters. Jill or Claire are probably a lock.
Do you have the rest of those? Or at least the Smash Death Drive Ball?

I would love for Sylvia and Travis to have a phone call easter egg for each character

Attached: 1550037238002.jpg (3024x2255, 1.55M)

>Pleather for Breakfast in Smash
>Philistine in Smash
>We Are Finally Cowboys in Smash
>Travis’s Theme in Smash
>Do Not Destroy in Smash

Attached: EB47AC1A-853E-4641-A522-7208E2BE1549.gif (360x360, 1.37M)

Did this guy ever post the raw art of that Link like he said he would?

I'd love that too, but that's probably asking a bit too much. They didn't even expand on Snake's codecs.
Awesome.

I think Marvelous will get a rep though. They've been supporting the Switch/Nintendo pretty well.
>DxM
>NMH
>Deadly Premonition

This is the last one I got

Attached: NMH_Smash_2.jpg (1024x752, 115K)

>subuta 02 in Smash
>Dose of Innocence in Smash

Attached: 1557240840680.png (128x105, 18K)