This is your average Terry hater

This is your average Terry hater.

Next time you see someone say Terry shouldn't be included or is Hat Ken, just know this is who he thinks should be in smash.

Attached: 20190905_112232.jpg (1080x1218, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

destructoid.com/e3-09-tetris-ceo-regrets-tetris-attack--134733.phtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right, every third party since Brawl should have been decided solely by Smash Ballots. It's OUR game, Sakurai's personal biases don't mean shit because without the fans he is literally nothing

seething

As an Eternal Darkness fan, its best to just accept it and move on
Care less about Smash representation and more about hoping for a new game
The Famicom Detective fanbase is getting a remake (granted its only been confirmed for Japan so far) so good for them

Attached: 1561238178235.jpg (617x566, 191K)

Prove me wrong, oh wait you cannot just like any Smashfag you are only capable of spamming buzzwords because you lack the braincells to form a counter argument. This is how i know you come from Reddit, buzzwords are stand-ins for NPC's who are afraid of confrontation & can only spam "Le downvote"

Seething

Also one more thing to add to my point
Would I like to see Pious as DLC?
Yes
Would it be completely unreasonable and borderline selfish if Pious got in Smash to satisfy the minuscule amount of people who still care for Eternal Darkness?
Also yes which is why it shouldn't happen

> Seething, Zoomer, Cope, Boomer, Seething, Sonyfag, Cringe, Based
This is the only thing Smashfags are capable of spamming in every single thread, literally the most autistic group of NPC retards on this board. Even Sony wojak spammers are better

I'm going to be honest in saying that I also wish more of the DLC characters were from Nintendo, but I imagine "Season 2" will fix that. I expect to see Rex and probably Edelgard or some other 3H rep.

I'm more disappointed that it was Marcos.
IT WAS HIS TURN

Attached: 1517788719057.jpg (320x320, 23K)

>using gamefaqs
They banned me for saying fake and gay, fuck those fags.

>Weeaboo name
>Nintendo
>Advance Wars
>Hello Kitty
>Amy
Cringe.

Seething

>It's OUR game
Do you own the actual IP? No? Then shut the fuck up.

He could shit on the street and smashfags will eat it up.

>It's OUR game

Attached: 1566962639572.png (230x271, 77K)

>It's OUR game
Commie propaganda

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-13-14-30-26.png (1000x799, 442K)

>Advanced wars
Dead
>Puzzle league
Oh you mean that dead franchise that gets heavily modified while localized? Lmao
>RH
dead and yikes, go play an actual game
>Captain rainbow
LITERALLY WHO!? Don't get me wrong I'm not a Terry fan but many MANY more people are happy with him more than anyone would be with that guy
>Chibi Robo
DEAD
>instead of adding an obscure yhird party literally who they shpuld have added an obscure first party literally who
Seriously what the fuck was his end game? Terry is pretty meh imo but I acknowledge many people (not a lot like sans) like him, honestly I'm more hyped up over Sans and I never even played undermeme.

>Terry Bogard is obscure
I'm getting too old for this shit

>Puzzle League
He and NoA can suck a dick, Smash officially calls it Panel de Pon.

Attached: 1547241654939.png (787x822, 300K)

>people probably won't even get that reference

It's Tetris Attack and you know it

Attached: yoshi2.png (1440x1080, 515K)

I'm an Advance Wars fag and I fucking love that Terry got in, and the trailer he got was spectacular even if we gotta wait a few months for actual gameplay. Don't lump us all in with that fag.

Attached: REMOVE BLACK HOLE.jpg (1655x935, 563K)

How much did WE make in revenue off OUR game this year?

No. Something like this is TOO MUCH power. Imagine this: fans vote Goku in smash. Sakurai now has a huge ammount of power, because Toei has 2 options: Give in and let Goku in smash, or refuse and face HUGE backlash from fans. The public would IMMEDIATELY know if a company said no to a character getting in smash, and the negative press would be immense.

Based

>TsundereAmiChan
All weebs need to be exterminated

>Gamefaq
Fuck this guy and fuck Smashburb. Literally obsessed 30 year old rosterfaggots.

Attached: autismsai.png (1468x1552, 112K)

everything he suggested sucks. Terry is a fine addition if we get fem Terry to go with him.

You mother fuckers should be grateful Terry is in your shit party game you desperately want validated as a competitive game you cum burping faggots.

>Sakurai's personal biases don't mean shit because without the fans he is literally nothing
sakurai was making successful, medium-defining games before you were even born, zoomer.

Attached: god-tier kirby combat.webm (514x360, 2.54M)

Advance Wars would be a cool addition since none of the FE characters really touch on the "Strategy" side of the SRPG genre, but yeah all of the other series he listed are pretty shit
>Rhythm Heaven has like 5 different characters people suggest but none have any real presence in the games asides from Tibby, and Tibby is hated by the majority of RH fans
>Panel De Pon is shit compared to Puyo Puyo
>Nobody unironically wants Captain Rainbow
>Chibi Robo could be cool but he's Mii Costume'd so better luck next time

Attached: ANDY FOR SMASH.png (1100x3050, 609K)

Based Thunder84 and Bodegafire

There are people who actually think this way and I hate them.

The only thing bad about the trailer was the reminder that Iori Yagami won't get in.

That trailer really hurt us hard.

My top 5 list would have been better, with even some more reasonable wild cards.

Monster Hunter
Shantae
Dante
Crash
Chris Redfield

Though also no idea why Shovel Knight only got in as an assist.

>cybersai

where have I heard that name before

Attached: [Moozzi2] Overman King Gainer [SP10] Tomino Yoshiyuki Interview (BD 1892x1064 x.265 Flac).mkv_snapsh (1892x1064, 838K)

you motherfuckers would put in flavor of the months picks and side characters

i'm sakurai is here to tell you that Waluigi is a godawful pick

>shantae

sick of you shilling your irrelevant waifu

Attached: 1256152367203.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>meme games no one played
>defining

Uh huh.

Panel de Pon. They legally cannot use that name anymore.
destructoid.com/e3-09-tetris-ceo-regrets-tetris-attack--134733.phtml

Where were these people when Joker got reveal? Compared to him, Terry is way more Nintendo relevant.