Let's All Celebrate

Bros, we can all admit that that last Direct was amazing? 90's arcade bros got Terry, the Nintendo 64 chads got Banjo launching, and the Zoomers got a Sans costume with a frankly sick remix of his battle theme. Plus, all the people feeling left out got more DLC to look forward to!

And that's not to mention all the non-Smash stuff announced in the Direct! Xenoblade DE, AC4 Remastered, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, an actually good Mario & Sonic, a deeper look at Luigi's Mansion 3 and Link's Awakening

This was honestly one of the best days of the year for Nintendo fans and it looks only to get better

Attached: Terry.jpg (850x850, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Fatal-Embroidered-Curved-Unisex-Adult-One-Size/dp/B01MYC2GFE
amazon.com/Converse-Chuck-Taylor-Canvas-Sneaker/dp/B000EDINZC
discord.gg/6NbEmgF
vocaroo.com/i/s0s6cuGcbLiE
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ze-xQoEfOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT FUN, TALK ABOUT SONY YOU GUYS NEVER TALK ABOUT THE PS4 ANYMORE

Attached: yawning.jpg (782x520, 130K)

I do think releasing BK and announcing more DLC fighters on the same day as Terry was a good move. The general Smash audience doesn't really know about fighting games, but everything to do with Terry's announcement was aimed at the people who do have that nostalgia for him.

Yeah, it was pretty cool, I enjoyed it. I really can't wait for New Horizons.

>No Mai

Attached: 1510610101997.gif (350x197, 1.42M)

Already bought my apparel!!!!!!!!

amazon.com/Fatal-Embroidered-Curved-Unisex-Adult-One-Size/dp/B01MYC2GFE
amazon.com/Converse-Chuck-Taylor-Canvas-Sneaker/dp/B000EDINZC

this

I never played SNK, but that reveal was sick and I can't wait to try some classic fighter action

I dont play Smash anymore and I got excited. This shit makes me believe in Garou 2, even if is just for a day.

FUCKING GOEMON IN SMASH BABY

Attached: ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED.png (539x536, 578K)

I never thought I'd see Mystical Ninja again. Truly, Smash can bring anyone and everyone back for one last romp to end them all. Seriously, this is truly why we all have remained Smash fans

>Terry is playable
>Protoman Mii skin
>Zero Mii skin
>Goemon Mii skin
>people on Twitter are more excited about Sans

what went wrong?

Attached: 7a66c4bd07f5317c9527d2ba61ba8a22.png (484x377, 134K)

People were born after the year 1990

>More DLC for Smash

Who could they possibly add? I thought Cloud and Pac-Man were the ones to break the limit, but MORE?

At this point, ANYONE has a fair shot of making it. That being said, I got $50 on Ryu Hayabusa.

I admit, I never really understood the hype for Sans or Undertale, but people wanted him, and I'm not taking that away from them. The other fanbases will just have to speak up

At this point we will end up getting Goku

Which should honestly be a crime.

I truly think there are a lot of great additions left, but we'll see who Sakurai has to add next. But based on what we've seen, it'll be good

zoomers

Hell, we just might.

At this point, I'm takin' all bets.

Final DLC will be Iwata-san himself.

That'd be an honestly nice tribute.

All I know is no one should be salty right now. Everyone was pleased here today

fuck i wish i had a switch

The only highlight of the smash section was Banjo and more DLC.

Sounds like someone that doesn't want other people to have fun

yeah I guess every age group got something for them. The teaser was very cool I like pixel graphics but the reveal for terry itself and its 10 second gameplay was boring.

Oh yeah, they should have shown way more for Terry, but at least we got a release month and know he is coming

Did I say anything about not wanting other people to have fun?

literally doesnt count.

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW%

discord.gg/6NbEmgF

discord.gg/6NbEmgF

discord.gg/6NbEmgF

Attached: hero2.png (640x640, 636K)

What the fuck does Burger King have to do with smash you fucking retard?

based terry

>Terry is more popular than Iori or Kyo
Interesting, haven't played KoF since the 2002 version so maybe that's why I didnt know this

FINALLY, a Yea Forums server that supports trans rights.

He's abbreviating Banjo-Kazooie, you stupid nigger. Inb4 "But I was only PRETENDING to be retarded!"

this, it was a very smart move on their part. FGC guys are freaking out over Terry while zoomers love Sans and Boomers get Banjo. If these 3 reveals were set apart there would be alot more seething

Attached: 1554932932112.jpg (854x424, 147K)

Amen OP. Now then, let's talk about Terrys ban from competitive

i agree with this i don't have anything against terry to be honest outside of a few other neo geo games he might be the best rep for their brand for the era its just that personally I was really hoping for metal slug to be the neo geo rep as its the game that I grew up over KoF. Going back to the main point if they had only just released info on banjo and terry it would have most likely left a lot of the smash fans, player, and rosterfags less then pleased but with the homerun contest, new costumes, and the fact that we're getting more characters leaves the direct better off for all those following smash.

>Plus, all the people feeling left out got more DLC to look forward to!
But there not putting in anymore Nintendo characters so I'll never get Isaac or Ray 01

Attached: images (3).jpg (228x221, 9K)

>everyone was debating between the likes of Phoenix, Leon, Reimu, Doomguy, Geno, Shantae, etc
>the 6 anons who wanted Terry who were super quiet and barely ever posted won
Still feels unreal, shout-out to those Terryfags, goddamn.

Attached: 1567459106846.png (907x435, 662K)

You don't know that. Those bonus characters may not play by the same rules

They might, though. Who knows what the "rules" for the next batch of DLC will be.

This is literally my childhood in Smash.
Couldn't be happier.

Attached: terry-hattoss-win.gif (315x179, 136K)

I'm so glad that people finally got their favorites

I honestly kinda hope they're just Nintendo reps. I'm kinda burnt out on 3rd party stuff and honestly feels like we are going away from what smash was supposed to be about

now i can pretend this is Capcom vs SNK 3

Attached: 1567645604656.jpg (706x703, 219K)

Zoomer here. I’m really happy about Banjo and Sans. Glad you got your character too!

I think they should be mostly Nintendo characters, but I wouldn't be against some Nintendo-esque characters like Rayman

good point they never stated if this was going to be a new compete roster of characters or just a 1-3 new characters

Will he play like the Street Fighter characters?
>input specials
>always facing opponent

>Banjoke
>Amazing
Pick one.

Maybe this will push both companies into looking into an actual 3rd games

Oh I didn't get a character. I'm one of those that are in the camp of "maybe a bonus character will be that character for me". I'm just excited for everyone else

On the off chance we do get Nintendo characters it wont be them since Isaac is an assist trophy and Ray mk III is a mii. I hope we can at least get rex and pyra mostly just for pyra

I remember seeing a few and thinking, "Eh... would be a middling choice", but I'm actually surprised on his announcment, good for all those fans of his!

Who do you want?

I've heard some Fatal Fury inputs are hell on earth.
I want them as an option for his specials.

Terry is pretty hype, because SNK has always been a bit more niche it is nice that it gets a huge spotlight, and Smash having more fighting game crossovers is nice too. I really want to see Heihachi personally but I think he's dead in the water

OHHHHHHHH ANGEL

I do agree assists are out, but who knows about Mii fighters?

Smash needs more of these fans

My biggest three are Mother 1's Ninten, Ubisoft's Rayman, and Bubble Bobble's Bub and Bob

>Mother 1's Ninten
Why? Like not even trying to be rude

Well hopefully it creates another boom for SNK and brings it back to its 90's glory

Well, more than just completing the trio of Mother Boys, Mother 1 was just an amazing game that not enough people have played. I'd love to see the young boy revamped for the modern era with a fresh design that maybe convinces people that Mother 1 is a game they need to play

>Bubble Bobble’s Bub and Bob

Kek. Never heard that one requested. I’m not judging though because I want pic related

Attached: A45106A0-40FA-4A1E-B4FF-EBBD46B380F0.jpg (728x394, 55K)

>Bubble Bobble's Bub and Bob
Bub playable with Bob as an alt, or both playable as an Ice Climbers-type character?

Hey man, I grew up on Bubble Bobble. I still can hum that NES tune. I'd do anything to see the series in Smash

>just completing the trio of Mother Boys,
Makes sense he just looks so similar to ness though and I think revamping him would defeat the purpose of having him, but if he actually had the moves he had in game unlike ness and Lucas he could be cool.

Attached: Clayten.png (268x476, 234K)

Built like Ice Climbers characters. They'd team up, one blowing the bubbles and the other popping them

Literally no one had a Neogeo.

Give a rundown on the direct please. Anyone?

I don't mean like a massive overhaul. More like adding the neckerchief, maybe changing the design of his shirt, maybe making the hat more interesting, and sprucing up that awful clay model

Didn't need to. The arcades existed

Guys... Can I celebrate with you? My most wanted got in but seems like Sam's overshadowed him by a fucking mile.

Attached: Goemon_-_Tengu-tō_no_Gyakushū!_-_01.jpg (300x467, 46K)

As much as it hurts, a huge majority never heard of them nor bothered to play those games

Some idiot made Undertale and other faggots did their usual and behaved like retards making a meme, now there's people who thinks it is somewhat good.

Just watch it and skim through stuff you dont care about

Overwatch port
Luigi's Mansion 3 details
Super Kirby Clash is free to start today
Trials Of Mana remake
Return Of The Obra Dinn details
Little Town Hero details
Banjo-Kazooie release is September 5th
Terry Bogard confirmed for Smash Bros
More DLC Fighters in Development
Link's Awakening remake details
Dragon Quest 11 details
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE port
Deadly Premonition 2 details, first game on e-shop
Divinity Original Sin 2 details
Doom 64 on e-shop
Rogue Company details
Pokemon Sword & Shield details
Super Nintendo Online for Switch Online
SNES controller for Switch
Tetris 99 update
Mario & Sonic Olympics game detail
Daemon X Machina new demo details
Star Wars Jedi Outcast port
Witcher 3 port
Asassin's Creed 4 port
Dauntless port

montage of the following
Just Dance 2020
GRID Autosport
Fariming Sim 20
Ni No Kuni
NBA 2K20
Call Of Cthulhu
Outer Worlds
Devil May Cry 2
Vampyr

Animal Crossing New Horizons details
Xenoblade Chronicles port
Sakurai showing how Banjo-Kazooie plays in Smash Bros.
Home Run Contest returns
New Mii Fighter outfits: Goemon, Proto Man, Zero, Team Rocket, Sans (comes with song)
New Amiibos
Terry Bogard details

but the trailer specifically showed the Neogeo. So Terry isn't for arcade boomers, it's aimed at kids who's parents bought their kids the wrong console.
In other words, a wasted slot.
Unless he gets a Fatal Cutie alt, in which case I'll let it slide.

>Capcom vs SNK 4
fixed, tekken 7 has akuma and geese

Mystical Ninja people are welcome in this thread. Your series may be gone, but that doesn't mean you can't Smash. We're a fanbase of fanbases.

Worst video game fanbases on Yea Forums objectively
> 1. Smashfags
> 2. Nintendo fags
Power gap
> 3. Sony Fags
> 4. BOTW Fags
> 5. WRPG Fags
> 5. Doom/Quake fags
> 6. Rockstar fags
> 7. Metacritic fags
> 8. Sales fags
> 9. FF7 Fags
> 10. Souls fags

It showed a NeoGeo largely because NeoGeo is on Switch via the E-Shop and they probably want to remind you that they existed on the E-Shop subtly

I’ll admit I don’t know anything about this guy but I guess I’m willing to learn since he kinda looks cool. What’s the best Fatal Fury game to start with?

I have no personal experience, but from what I hear, Terry's best game is KoF 98

>More DLC Fighters in Development
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE port
This is shit, fucking why? Over W101?!

>Devil May Cry 2
lmao

>Xenoblade Chronicles port
Not remake/remaster? Fucking rad.

Attached: 1566099321446.gif (540x291, 1.94M)

What the hell does “free to start” mean anyway?

That's a stretch and you know it. Either way, time will tell.

Just being salty that the "Smashfags" and "Nintendo fags" had a really good night and were spoiled by a parent company and creators that gave a shit about pleasing all the fans. RIP Sony fans

free to play

Are any of these games on Switch?

Oh yeah lets totally celebrate wasting a slot and development time on hat ken. Fucking fantastic you fighting game losers. Couldnt they have at least picked an interesting fighting game person? Shit.

>This is shit, fucking why? Over W101?!
You say that like they're made by the same company

Why is it worded so weird then? Free to Start sounds like you can play the beginning for free but then have to pay or something.

Xenoblade 1 is a remake/remaster.
It does look a lot prettier and they are adding cut content into it.

I wish it was Wonderful 101 or Pikmin 3, but both of those will probably happen eventually

It's full of microtransaction bullshit

I'm pretty sure multiple KoF games are on Switch. Don't know which one

Too bad someone can't let people have fun and try to learn something new

Dude I didn’t want him either but come on, we are getting bonus dlc characters. Whoever you want still has a chance. Just let the Boomers be happy.

Ken
>Cocky, rich womanizing fuckboy whos an alphachad
>picks fights with strong opponents and his not-boyfriend
>short suave hair

Terry
>Humble, poor, rowdy GAMMA-chad who's always bros before hoes mainly because he wants to know if his bros are O-KAY
>picks fights with literally anyone, has good sportsmanship and holds no grudges, bro to all
except geese. fuck you geese
>iconic hat and glorious /fab/ ponytail

I sold my Switch a few days ago and still feel no remorse after all these cool announcements.
I don't think the Switch was ever the console for me.

Attached: phb.png (422x414, 299K)

>Not remake/remaster? Fucking rad.
Uhh

Attached: c (1).png (841x466, 139K)

Burning!
Beat out!
Go bang!
Rock you! Buster wolf!

Stay mad fag, I get to be Goemon in Smash and it rules.

I'm so fucking glad to wasnt Kyo, there was a real chance it was gonna be Kyo but Sakurai is just to good for that shit

Look I like fighting games. But terry is the most boring choice ever. Fuck. I hate ryu/ken but at least ryu has the benefit of being iconic and from the most popular shit.

That's fair, but today was a dream come true for a lot of people

Ken and Terry meet again, it'll be time for them to settle their rivalry once and for all (unless a Capcom vs. SNK gets a new game)

God I wanna see his stupid rising tackle so bad. Is it gonna be his recovery? His up smash maybe?

Well who do you want?

>Not remake/remaster? Fucking rad.
it literally IS a remake though

Euphenism for free game at the cost of having microtransactions.

>Xenoblade 1 is a remake/remaster.
We got stuff from the best timeline?! This is beatiful. Shulk's game is finally getting what it deserves the way it should be.

Attached: 1536796941584.png (497x732, 634K)

>slotfags STILL exist
>after the game has more than 70 characters
>after the game has DLC
>after the game has even more DLC on the way
I will never understand being as retarded as you

What’s wrong with DMC2? I’ve been playing the first one on PCSX2 and enjoying it. Was gonna play 2 next

Isabelle is still a waste of a slot, Shadow and Alucard got robbed, and Steve's verdict still isn't deconfirmed yet. I still have much to worry / gripe about. Plus:
>Why go to all this trouble to introduce the concept of Echo Fighters, and have fucking NONE as DLC?

That can't be real.

The Mystical Ninja returns for one last adventure with the fighters of Smash.

Yeah, it isn't a late Wii game or shitty 3DS port anymore. Fans are getting to see Shulk as he should be

Yeah, I can absolutely admit that Nintendo gave so many different people a treat today with this Direct.

The direct was really good.Knowing that fighters pass 2 is coming, we'll all have to deal with another years worth of Smash "leaks"

Attached: 20190516_003638.jpg (5312x2988, 2.25M)

The video is literally on YouTube retard

Anyone not vanilla. We already have 2 vanilla ass fightan dudes. Just give us someone weird.

Animal Crossing fans really wanted Isabelle. She really wasn't a shill. As for Alucard, I love him, but we needed Belmonts first

Oh but it is

Its fucking retarded that we got Ken instead of Bison.

Attached: the bips.jpg (777x441, 188K)

Do you think I care enough to go to YouTube, YouDunce?

>Terry Motherfucking Bogard
>More news and excuses and/for Riesz and Angela Art
>Deadly Premonition out of fucking nowhere
>Doom 64/The real Doom 3 finally gets ported
>Goemon and Sans outfit out of nowhere

Nintendo has been fucking kind do me with these directs.

Attached: 1309319035628.jpg (242x220, 9K)

Jesus christ this, I'm getting really tired of just getting basic main characters

So the female version will be in too right? Cuz that's the only reason why I'd care about him being in

How did nintendo fucking dab on Capcom this hard

No body shape is too different

M. Bison would be legendary, but with Echoes, Ken was inevitable and I like his style

Imagine not being a Nintendo fan and having to deal with never getting half this shit

Probably not, but maybe she'll be a Spirit?

I like to think Capcom was part of this dabbing. They probably helped open the door to fighting game characters and they certainly make the idea of SNK even more exciting because it's another longstanding rivalry being seen in the same game again

completely agree
Thank god Im not alone here. Felt like I was going crazy.
If they add her as an alt, I'd take back everything I said. Even if hes boring that would get people talking shit.

I knew there had to be a catch.

>XBChronicles gets a remake
>In glorious (mobile) HD to enjoy the world as we always wanted
>"Oh, yeah. But now the artstyle is more weebshit anime like XBC2"
Monkey paw?

Attached: 1459398807195.png (480x310, 240K)

On the bright side, they're adding content cut from the original game. So yeah, not as good artstyle, but you get to see more of what the game could have been

Good for you. But it was so badly received Canon decanonized it

What if we got Goro from Mortal Kombat

Yeah, I was pretty hyped for a xeno announcement and this is pretty much the last thing I wanted.

>more weebshit
It was already weebshit you retard

Absolutely amazing
E3 worthy

Capcom*

Huh? The second or first one?

I'd be down with goro. I have a feeling none of the dlcs will be heavy type characters though. I'd be disappointed if at least the final smash wasnt gory though so maybe its better if a MK person doesnt get in.

DMC2, DMC1 is still canon

This was better than e3 honestly. Banjo and BOTW 2 was the biggest things at e3 but today felt even bigger

The very final two will be Goku and then Master Chief, in that order.
>GOKU BREAKS THE LIMITS
>MASTER CHIEF FINISHES THE FIGHT

My dude, there's a plethora of reps we can still see make it in- from both retro and moderns games. Nintendo and the Smash team are cooking a goddamn spanking meal behind the scenes, that's for sure.

Attached: 1560035874287.jpg (498x517, 24K)

Getting Sand Underwear and Goemon was incredible. I also really hope that with more characters coming, that means they make more mii costumes to package with them. These costumes were incredible

Why was DMC2 so poorly received?

Do you really think that potato face looks good?

Attached: cyzdq87itnk31.jpg (525x600, 34K)

God I want Travis in so bad

Maybe Mortal Kombat will happen one day

Yeah, this was probably better than E3

Keep the content coming, we'll keep playing

Maybe next time, bro

Now were talking. God damn travis would get me hyped up. Not gay ass fightingman.

Absolutely based.

Terry is a fucking sick addition, and I think the addition of more slots makes Travis Touchdown way more likely than he would've been if it was just the one slot left. I'm excited to see who else they add. I'll be happy with almost anyone though.

>He thinks being anime and being weebshit are the same thing
Yeah, yeah, we get it; now go back to your masturbatory altar to wank to your XC2 characters again.

Attached: 1449522216893.jpg (960x720, 49K)

Travis was deconfirmed for the fighters pass, but maybe the extra characters will be his time to shine

I wish I knew how many more slots there are. Is it a whole new pass, or is it just a few extra's like the plant? I'm on the edge of my seat.

>tfw Female Terry is playable

Attached: 1566889402079.jpg (682x545, 59K)

>I'd be disappointed if at least the final smash wasnt gory though so maybe its better if a MK person doesnt get in.
I think you could do a discreet enough Fatality Final Smash. Have Scorpion shoot his fire onto an off screen opponent, or do a close up of him as he makes a punch motion and then you see a very light smattering of blood, or just a sickly crunch sound.
Also, the Smash Bros. announcer needs to say "FINISH HIM!" when he activates the Final Smash.

>dude trust me it wasn't weeb shit

Attached: Compilation_Armor_Fiora_5.jpg (240x240, 22K)

Next time, cherrypick with a bigger picture lad. But good try, here's a (you)

Attached: dmc2.webm (666x666, 2.86M)

Why, what does she look FUCK YES I FULLY SUPPORT THIS

Attached: Cutie-Terry.png (806x1156, 390K)

Fuck Terry fucking literal fucking who
Gimme Geno Gimmie Shadow
vocaroo.com/i/s0s6cuGcbLiE

Attached: 91B275EA-2E2B-428C-A5A2-EB95557A042E.jpg (500x281, 45K)

Deconfirmed in the same way Banjo was.

>n-no that's just cherry picking
Why cant you accept you liked a web game?

Attached: rf2v259agck11.jpg (651x1449, 399K)

Sadly probably won't happen. Probably a Spirit?

>Geno
who?

The fuck? That’s awful.
What’s the story behind this anyway? Is that his sister or something? Does he literally turn into a babe??

It's some pizza place I've heard.

No, I think the actual dude deconfirmed it straight up. I forget what his name is, but the director of the series himself said no Travis in the fighter pass

SHUT UP SHIT TB FUCK IPADRERERGGGGG

Magician turns Terry into a girl so he can compete in an all woman tournament.

Enjoy your moviegoing experience on any other console then i guess

>exposed armpits
Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1558230047922.png (800x500, 321K)

Terry Bogette. She got the meme crown.

Basically, there's a game called SNK Heroines where only female characters can join. That version of Terry is basically just genderbent Terry created specifically for that game

No but ur a Banjoke so ur automatically an asshole

Dude, I'm not a Banjo fan. Heck, I still think that Tooie is kind of meh and Kazooie is fun but flawed. I didn't ask for them. I'm just glad for those that did

>Devil May Cry 2
Why did Nintendo and Capcom choose to show that? Even DMCV just glossed over it.

IIRC Kukri (Antagonist of SNK Heroines) turned him into a girl because he thought it was funny.
The game takes place in an alternate dimension anyways

Kinda hot

Oh my bad, I thought you were talking to me. Sorry bro

Hey, at least it's better than THAT game

Agreed

Is Banjo’s Classic Mode good? What’s the theme?

Of course I can't accept it; I didn't like XBC2 at all, faggot. That's why chose the anime Xenoblade chronicles instead.

It's "Perfect Partners". Fight against a bunch of duo fighters and famous teamups like Link and Zelda and Donkey and Diddy. Master Hand ending

At least the gameplay looks unchanged. And you're getting never before seen content. It could be way worse

>potato face
Still looks like a face of a Homs and not a Nopon to me, user.

Well, THAT game at least was funny despite being an utter shit and utter trainwreck.

You forgot
>Kirby fans got a neat little multiplayer F2P game that at worst has some good remixes and lore fans can enjoy while waiting for the next game.

Super Kirby Clash is pretty fun if you like Kirby and boss battles, it doesn't seem to be overly greedy with its microtransactions. The first one on 3DS was a "pay to not grind/wait/or have to restart a battle" type of F2P and could easily be completed at no cost and the new one seems to be following suit.

Attached: received_685416391934557.jpg (480x480, 28K)

user I hate to break it to you but you're a weeb.

Ah. Sounds pretty basic then. Should of had a super powered Bayo at the end instead.

Fair enough, I'm just glad Switch gets DMC

Is the cut content stuff a big deal? Similar to Shadow of the colossus?

>his battle theme
Megalovania is Vriska's theme, faggot.

It looks like it'll be at least worth a little bit of playtime. And yeah, it's not like Kirby is gonna be out of commission for a while

From what I'm hearing, we're looking at entire locations and maps that we haven't seen before

Excuse me, I've never played Undertale. I should probably fix that, forgive me for not knowing

A lesson in why you should never utilize the power of memes for evil. The retarded masses of sheep and bugmen will believe anything you force down their throat.

user, I hate to break it to you but you don't know the difference between weeb and anime... in a chinese anime site.

Attached: 1454045280694.png (596x697, 601K)

We're missing a few characters before we can bestow the Honorary title of CvS3

Attached: Hibiki.jpg (450x600, 24K)

There Isnt one anymore

No, but we're getting started on that path.

I should do more research in the future

>I should probably fix that
Don't. Believe me, it's not worth it unless you really do enjoy SJW authoritarian conformist shitpiles in the skin of an indie "game".

It's not big on my list. I'm mostly interested for seeing what others like about it and to see if it really is as close to Mother as people claim

Reimufag here, I'm so happy he's made it in.
I can't to play as him.

Attached: 1538041918117.png (409x616, 421K)

English, niggers.

Maybe next time Reimufag. I'm convinced one day Smash is gonna have fucking everybody in the series in some entry

I thought it was terrible the fact that the last thing they showed was another fucking port pissed me off. There were a few games i was interested in but they were already shown and nothing upcoming has me really excited. At least it's football season and have a bit of a backlog so i won't be itching for a new game soon

>That "HAE CAHM OAN"
Oh God yes, they kept Terry's horrible broken English. I can't wait until AH YUU OHKAY and BASTAH WURLF are popular memes again. Next thing you know, over 9000 jokes will be funny again.

>And that's not to mention all the non-Smash stuff announced in the Direct! Xenoblade DE, AC4 Remastered, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, an actually good Mario & Sonic, a deeper look at Luigi's Mansion 3 and Link's Awakening
didnt watch the direct yet but this was it? fucking ports?

Also xeno remake looks like xeno2 aka shit so thats an easy skip to me. DP2 is cool tho

May have been a lot of ports, but they were great ports. Personally, I'm dying to play Assassin's Creed 4 again

Bring on the old memes. I'm excited.

I can only hope at this point.
Thank you user.

Maybe I am a braindead pessimist but:

>SNK
Literally who the fuck cares

>Xenoblade DE, AC4 Remastered, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, an actually good Mario & Sonic, a deeper look at Luigi's Mansion 3 and Link's Awakening
Literally all rehashes, nothing new or fresh. I don't need to play those to know what they are going to be like

>Plus, all the people feeling left out got more DLC to look forward to!
More money wasted because they are filling up the first DLC run with useless character like the Hero and that new dude that nobody cares about.

I don't know, I don't think video games are geared towards the same kind of players that grew up in the 90s. Im thinking of selling this shit and moving on :(

Attached: 1305952354633.jpg (533x401, 58K)

Really, what kind of fan would I be? The Smash fanbase is fucking awful because we get caught in our little worlds and don't respect and support our fellow fans. Reimu has just as much of a right to be in as anybody else. May not have been her time, but maybe one day, she'll get her chance to duke it out with the legends

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ze-xQoEfOU

Some people did love SNK. It's a near and dear part to plenty of childhoods

Yeah, a lot of ports/influenced sequels, but at the same time, these kinds of ports and sequels seem to be of high quality and worth revisiting

Some people did like Hero and people seem to like Terry. I respect that you may not like them, but don't say they are useless.

smash brothers is so awesome. just look at this badass roster. and we still have an unknown number of additional fighters on the way. God i love this game. I love nintendo.

OH MY GOD I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER. THIS IS THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF STUPID

>Actual footage of Terry dunking on everyone who didn't make it into Smash

All I know is that this is the best possible universe that could have happened. I don't know what we as fans did to deserve a company and man like Nintendo and Sakurai.

He's a fucking chad

>This video is almost exactly 12 years old
Hey, it's the same age as everyone complaining that they don't know who Terry Bogard is. Neat!

Don't remind me how old YouTube is. It's insane

>AC4 Remastered
wait they are remastering ace combat 4?
holy shit how did i miss that

No, I'm sorry. AC4 stands for Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

oh
got my hopes up there for a second

No, I'm sorry. I thought people would get it immediately since the remaster got leaked a few days ago

>Some people did like Hero and people seem to like Terry. I respect that you may not like them, but don't say they are useless.

I mean in relative importance, its obvious they are holding back on the real superstars by giving us these fillers instead, no disrespect to people who like them. I feel like a lot of people wouldn't have wasted $25 if they knew that in advance.

proud of you terrychad

Attached: Banjo senpai.jpg (3037x1669, 2.24M)

Maybe true, but Hero's Dragon Quest was influential and SNK was a major fighting game back in the day. Heck, I only bought the fighter pass yesterday knowing that Hero was in and that Terry likely would be too. I still felt like I should learn about these characters

Smash isn't just about seeing your favorites, it's about finding new favorites

To whom specifically?

>these fillers instead,
Tell me user who do you want?

Terry Bogard in general

>the real superstars
What even are those?

I honestly am so happy for the Terry fans finally getting their boy

Superstars are so subjective

Honestly, never was a fan of Banjo, but hearing the rips of his song selection in Smash makes me so hype

Looks like this cushy chat is over with.

Thanks to all those souls who just spent time being bros and excited for everyone

Vriska isn't an undertale character, you fucking fag

Well excuse me, princess

Wouldn't it be absolutely fucking mind blowing if something as esoteric as "what a production is about" was capable of changing as decades pass, and then the creative director goes and confirms in his own words that that's what happened to his creation? Truly, my powers of imagination amaze even myself.

>Deadly Premonition 2 details, first game on e-shop
Oh that's great, the sequel's announcement was kinda frustrating because i still haven't finished the original, the PC port is kind of a broken mess that would crash at any other cutscene for me and i don't usually have my 360 around to play the original version. Maybe I'll finally catch up

I'm excited for you

Get up attack

All the random indie stuff and that new Game Freak game look pretty cool

Scorpion
Lara Croft
Darth Vader
Mickey Mouse

It's a little too colorful and the expression is different

Yep. Really good stuff

Minus the non vidyas, I like those choices

>Scorpion
>Lara Croft
Them and Earthworm Jim are my classic 90s era top three wants.

He looks twinkified

well i had almost no hope of him getting in despite him being my #1 , so i guess thats an alright development

Would be a great video honestly, just get HD footage of the movie and remake it with the chasers being different characters

Well, now that its been revealed that there will be more DLC after character five, I will now reveal some of them, please, don't highlight the spoiler if you do not want to be spoiled, you have been warned.

Ryu Hayabusa
Doomguy
Heihachi
Crash Bandicoot
Leon Kennedy
Liu Kang

The first one I listed is the 5th character for this season pass. The five after are for March 2020 into January 2021. This is what Sakurai meant by "video game worlds" connecting.

What's the next wish you want him to grant!

Attached: EDfk0U9XUAAXx18.png (738x600, 214K)

Because sans is by far the most suprising thing you listed you idiot.

No fake leaks in this thread please

If he could get us Mother remakes or bring back F-Zero, that'd be great

Silly user, you just don't get it. At the end of the season pass, we will hit 80 characters, and Sakurai said the DLC characters will continue. You just do, not, get it. Sakurai is aiming for 100. That much is obvious, there are no more fake leaks, everyone's characters are getting in.

I hope you are fake I want reimu. Doom guy is based though

Maybe Sakurai is aiming for 100, just don't post fake leaks

A good Paper Mario game or any Pikmin or Metroid news please. For the love of god

Attached: 1273646715793.png (400x400, 127K)

For that to happen SNK needs to improve their game's graphics. Thats how you attract zoomer attention.

I'm glad Terry made it in but holy shit all this BOOMER ZOOMER BOOMER ZOOMER DOOMER COOMER BOOMER ZOOMER shit is fucking AIDS. Like holy shit, learn some new words, you goddamed ESLs. Anyway, here's hoping Hayabusa or Dante get in next. I'm curious to see how they end the fighter pass.

Attached: Ninja_Gaiden_-_Ryu_Hayabusa.png (1200x1600, 3.23M)

Who is this? Hat Ken?

Zoomers need to learn that graphics aren't everything. The art is charming

I'd be fine with Ryu or Dante. Don't want them, but they'll get just as warm of a welcome from me as Terry. I'll even give them their own cushy thread upon reveal

A good character

Jus goes to show you that Terry was a shit addition if a fucking mii costume can outshine him

No, it just goes to show that the Undertale fanbase is louder

>Geno this whole time was filling everyone's requests
bless this puppet's soul

Attached: 1564515050509.png (167x161, 27K)

Be honest, how do Americans and other western countries know who terry is? iirc capcom dominated the arcade scene and they were the kings. I grew up in Asia and knew terry at a young age but for a game that was popular during 90s to early 00, how did late boomers recognize terry?

Attached: 0183CB06-C317-4DBE-99F0-550719DBFF6E.png (174x174, 31K)

Maybe Sakurai will turn around and fulfill his own wish next

OP here. I didn't. Didn't know who Terry was until the SNK leak happened. Unlike the butthurt fuckers around here, I actually got excited to learn about a series I was sleeping on and support a new fanbase entering Smash

No, just goes to show Smash's community is shit if a fucking meme character costume is what gets them excited.

>bugmen
go back to /pol/

Obsessed and cringe.

>Mickey Mouse

>With a fucking Keyblade

the sans mii costume is the funniest thing i've seen all year

>vaskra
>undertale

Attached: 49EF6B4C-26A5-465B-8C4C-A8407838E45F.png (453x508, 110K)

Fake and gay they aren’t doing a whole nother 5 let alone doomwhy or ass bandipoot and not on female out of 10 characters okay sure fag
Fake and gay

super nintendo games are finally here, im hoping someday japan gets mega man and bass so i can make a really good megaman marathon next year going from 1 to zxa all on my switch

Attached: terra.gif (500x330, 512K)

user we just have to accept that there is young people on the internet nowdays, yeah it is a bit enraging to see them disrespecting arcade games and liking their shitty memes, but when i think about it people older than us probably felt the same back when the gameboy came out and specially with the first pokemon gen, so i gess it's just our turn to not like new stuff now

Attached: cossack.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>tfw you were born in 1998, am most excited about Terry, and don't give a shit about Sans

user are you okay?

Kill yourself faggot

He looks like a buffed Shulk

S O O N
O
O
N

Attached: T7FR_DevilJin.jpg (1080x1089, 170K)

you mean a photoshopped little mac

we don't fucking care about trans people

i really wanted to see marco from metal slug in smash tho

>finally decide to buy smash
>bank is down again
Guess I'll just sit here then.

Attached: file.png (1351x478, 56K)

Wow, you really ended that first part with an exclamation point. Your entire post sounds like it was written by someone with their balls chopped off. Is it it your intention to sound like a little girl or does it just come naturally for you?