What should i expect?

What should i expect?
Should i buy it?

Attached: 6301077939abed0a152034dee5ebd3bba97b872e.jpg (616x353, 56K)

a flawed masterpiece, but one that's worth playing all the same.

yes, buy it. the online is half the game.

oh, before i go, i'd recommend starting blind but asking Yea Forums or friends questions as you have them.

i really genuinely wanted to love this game but i just find it so painfully mediocre. the story is so generic it feels satirical, the combat is pretty cool at first but you can only climb up the side of an ogre so many times before it gets stale, and the whole pawn thing becomes annoying after like 10 minutes, theyre basically just there to literally hold your hand the whole game (master dont step in that water!!!!)

overall i give it a 5/10. playable, but definitely not great. i'd download it illegally instead of paying for it if i were you

An overrated, mediocre, game in all fronts. Also try making this thread tomorrow OP, the smaahfaggot cancer is overruning the board.

>What should i expect?
WOLVES
HUNT
IN
PACKS
>Should i buy it?
If you grab it on a steam sale for sure.

>What should i expect?
A damn fun action RPG.

>Should i buy it?
On sale? Sure!

Any questions you might have and I can try to answer.

Absolutely buy it, otherwise you don't get to experience the magic that is the Rift.

You're a stupid faggot then.

dont waste your time, the most sincere advice ive ever given here. this is the most boring shit ever, not interesting in any way

lol seething fucking hard

it's already worth many times more than the base price
regardless, it gets discounted often, so you should wait

keyboard or controller?

Nah, I just read your post too, you're a stupid faggot. Sorry.

lmao getting this fucking shittershattered because someone (rightfully) points out the flaws in your shitty favourite game

Not sure if you're joking or just haven't finished the game, but DD's story is hardly generic.

Why do you guys always ask this, the answer is always controller unless it's a rts or fps

as you can see from this thread people either love it or hate it. probably best to get it when it's on sale. personally i love it. it's a game that by all accounts should be really bad, but it does a few that really hit a few of my good spots (i like the pawn system and find them endearing. i like the world exploration, even if the world is small. i like the classes and their abilities feel really gratifying. the combat is really fun for me. etc). i really really love the game.

slay a dragon to save the world is literally as generic as it gets

Play the game before acting like an authority on it.

i beat it. killing grigori is the main crux of the game

It's almost hilariously generic until you actually beat grigori and its then that you get thrown the curveball about the nature of the world, but even then, while it re-contextualizes everything, a very large chunk of the game is still just you dicking about in Gransys trying to find and slay the dragon, and until you hit post-dragon, Gransys isn't particularly interesting as a setting, though admittedly I find Gransys at the very least very charming BECAUSE its so generic without a hint of irony. It's just so earnest about it that its endearing.