Monster hunter iceborne

Name a single thing she did wrong.

Attached: 74243397_p0.jpg (1267x1754, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/v2sij
monsterhunter.com/update/mhw/us/ver10_10.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L_eroxYk0QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4
reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/39uou8/how_to_make_the_patissiers_set_even_better/
streamable.com/ccg22
monsterhunter.com/update/mhw/uk/ver10_10.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was born

Attached: 1539842878638.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

Fuck velkhana. Fucking whore.

Attached: 76491453_p0.jpg (2469x2469, 3.39M)

She is a fat, necrophiliac, old hag passing for a loli. That's plenty wrong

Can you not sexualize Xeno? It's literally less then 1 day old.

made us wait for AT version to make it an actual fight

Non-autistic thread, please.

Guiding lands map
KEK ITS SO SMALL
THATS IT LMAO

Attached: 1567646343683.png (1236x856, 1.91M)

There's more to it, Listfag. Besides, it's mainly meant for fighting monsters, not exploration.

>Capcom are going to kill mods
Pcbros...

The hell is that little signpost next to zone 1?

Please stop spreading false rumors

user why must you insist on being a contrarian, you know there's more to it.

Another base camp deeper in the map. Further proving that this is just one layer of it.

>No more pussy on my monster models

Attached: 1566239698917.jpg (227x272, 13K)

Anyone got a pic of the MR Kushala set?

Inspired this fan art.

Ok but when is World getting a black dragon? Where is Alatreon? And Oroshi?

people want maps to be huge so the monster can run across the map making the fights 10mins longer?

Attached: 1457991619441.gif (493x342, 480K)

Lore-wise, the final boss might be one. Fight-wise it doesn't seem like one.

You know that obnoxious fag that will call everyone he beats a loser scrub fag and everyone who beats him a lifeless tryhard virgin?
Listfag is basically that with shitposting.

Is your goal to get me to root for reddit tier moderation? Because it's working. At this point strictly enforced bland discussion of games sounds more attractive than dealing with shitposters like you and XV-kun. I'm not even convinced you are not both. Either way between your constant bile, lazy jannies and the never ending smash spam I hope hiro gets paid just enough money to nuke the place soon.

>New moves are iceborne only
Fuck off

Do you have to be a certain level to hit master rank, how does it work ?

buy the expansion poor fag

Yea Forums is unusable right now

I love mhw btw nor am I listfag but cmon guys HOW CAN YOU EVEN DEFEND THIS

you beat xeno and the story continues and you're in master rank

i hate running around the maps

>I love mhw btw nor am I listfag
lol

Attached: 1567144574637.png (2336x1727, 2.12M)

Wait seriously? I just told my friend he could still use clutch claw just not fight any locked monster or visit locked areas. He's gonna pretty sad now.

Attached: 1567569167741.jpg (204x247, 8K)

It's one layer of the map. See that sign near Area 1? That means theres a base camp deeper in the area that hasn't been set up yet.

Exactly. Vaal is already bigger than Teostra and Nergigante. It’s the fourth biggest ED behind Xeno, KT and Behemoth (if it counts).

it's true, they said it in the stream that if you buy iceborne mechanics won't be unlocked, just the new monsters

>nor am I listfag

Attached: 1535704449252.jpg (377x567, 15K)

locked* fuck me

He can though. He means new monster moves which are Master Rank exclusive.

Will Iceborne have a pause button?

>listfag is posting already

see yall in the next thread

But I thought the update was for compatability? Does that mean that people who can't get Iceborne yet are gonna be forced to watch as their friends Spider-Man around them? That's just cruel, Capcom.

Attached: hahahaha-this-sucks-man-3187140.png (500x677, 160K)

Fuck off you fucking piece of shit, these threads shouldn't be allowed on Yea Forums. Go back to /vg/ you fucking tranny scum

>a bunch of boss arenas interconnected by corridors
It's Elder's Recess 2.0, as expected.
Whorefrost is the only map that has a chance to dethrone Ancient Forest as the pinnacle of map design.

>Ruiner is just nerg with bleed + more aoe and damage
Has anyone got a picture of it in its second form?

>a bunch of boss arenas interconnected by corridors
Just like the real MH games, looks like the Guiding Lands are based after all

Yeah, it's the same as vanilla and is called "putting the PS4 into sleep mode".

there was bleed?
all I saw were the spikes just become hard faster

This. Xeno was a flying ecological disaster. If Xeno escaped and grew up it would have been just as destructive as a fatalist. If not more destructive

Guys. Listfag just confirmed he's unable to count up to the number 7.
He's literally unable to count from 1 to 7.

>real MH games
You mean braindead button smashers?

Bazelgeuse go away

Attached: Seething.png (183x249, 93K)

Does capcom do anything to you if u use mods?
brainlet who never modded capcom games here.

Attached: 1552134208792.png (782x613, 293K)

no, not even in street fighter

That's just 7 zones tho. Ancient forest had like 20

Nah they don't you can whatever want basically

Any new species announced for Iceborne or is it just going to be the same old shit again?

>gooks
>into cheat detection

Attached: 288wq94jr3711.jpg (829x767, 69K)

>The new slut poses
Hey, thats pretty good

Don't think anyone has been banned for modded costumes in SFV or transmog in MHW.

Mod it while you can

Any new monsters peaked besides variants/subspecies? Just wondering

Xeno is actually an adult. Capcom confirmed this.

Nice, going to get me that camilla mod

Attached: 1540807784506.jpg (1104x1104, 346K)

Why are frontier musics so good
>tfw they will be lost in time
>like dhisufiroa in frozen seraphim

Attached: 1507665429979.jpg (736x825, 66K)

No, everyone gets clutch claw. Only Master Rank is paid. Balance changes and moveset additions affect everyone.

I am sure capcom will use frontier assets, they only had to stop after FU because frontierfags cried too hard

Frog's HP bar turned into bleed color once he was smashed by the spikes

Finally installed

>Capcom are going to kill mods
>they've never done a single thing to anyone who's modded any of their games
quit being a retarded faggot

Attached: 1566861497848.jpg (806x806, 118K)

Where did you see Ruiner nerg?

Literally wrong.
The game tells you on startup new moves are IB only

World music is objectively the best music Monster Hunter has ever had. It actually has proper composition and isn't just noisy little ditties like commercial tunes meant to get stuck in your head.

They ask the Nexus site to take down mods that unlock stuff from the store (emotes, stickers and shit). But nothing has ever happened to anyone in-game.

Why would you go on the internet and tell lies?

Attached: chrome_2019-09-05_03-07-18.png (831x198, 18K)

Bleed is quite dangerous for nerg. You need to move a lot, specially seeing how he keeps his AT intaslam. Whoch is also guaranteed to inflict bleed.

>he thinks they won't kill mods to prevent people from unlocking iceborne for free

Oh never mind then, I already knew that. What was that user even complaining about then? That the MR isn't free? Has he even played a MH game before? We got all of the QoL improvements, and obviously they'd never give G-Rank behaviours to HR since that's essentially Normal Difficulty. I'm not sure I follow his line of thinking.

Attached: 1567629133905.png (400x350, 238K)

streamable.com/v2sij

that's not how mods work dipshit

They better, there's some good stuff with potential within that AOE fest. I'd really love the musics/zones to get reused in future games

t. never listened to frontier music
Also most of mainline combat songs are good, and some of the village themes are godlike, astera can't even compare

>streamable.com/v2sij
>Doomzoom is still there
ohboy

The big update that consoles just got had Iceborne in it. If PC gets the same update in Jan then you can just unlock it for free. That's how people have been stealing shit from Tekken, SFV, Dissidia, and every game that forces you to download the full content so that people can play on the same servers.

>download the onepunch man mod before the author took it down
>been one shotting stupid Arch Tempereds left and right mostly because I was tired of getting my ass handed to them left and right
>don’t even do it to get the armor or shit, It just feels satisfying giving these overscaled faggots a taste of their own medicine
>haven’t been banned ever for doing it either
You’ll be fine, user.
Feels good, bros. You should try it sometime on a particular monster thats been giving you trouble.

Attached: 69B63A30-A6EB-4F92-B535-87D34D0BD5EE.png (421x534, 305K)

*Huff *huff*
Did I arrive in time
*Huff *huff*
For my invitation?

Attached: espenis.png (805x702, 24K)

>download the onepunch man mod
Any time i get too strong in a videogame i start to feel empty
Why be this strong of there's nothing to challenge me?

Attached: 1470821908799.jpg (599x462, 31K)

>Gogforsaken clown suits

Sorry Espingas we put Rajang in over you, you understand right?

Because you're not a games journalist like the other guy.

Damn, if only there was a piece of Japanese media out there that described this very feeling

So can we preload already?

Kek
That was kinda the joke i was going for too

Yes. A reviewer actually hopped into a /mhg/ server for a bit.

>kill everything instantly
>not just doing enough damage to where you can break some parts and make them limp away like a pussy in a few hits
Doesn’t seem very relaxing, user. Where’s the satisfaction in killing a monster in one hit instead of five or six and having them run away because they’ve realized “Oh fuck, this guys gonna kill me!”

That reminds me I need to catch up on my PS save. I didn't even get Drachen...

The gap between MR armors and HR armors is stupid wide. You can just go back and do it with MR shit later if you actually care. Endgame HR armors don't even have slot advantage over early MR armor.

Oh really? Then can I just use my HR Nerg/Los set until I get whatever the first MR armor is?
What about weapons? Should I just wait and get some MR Iron weapons?

Mercy
I feel so bad killing Kushy, dude just wants to chill

Attached: DVoODjxU0AA_YiH.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

I remember them saying that the patch would add these things for all users regardless of them having the expansion or not. The balance changes are certainly for everyone and also using the slinger unsheathed.

Those are the patch notes saying claw has been added to the game. Are you sure they specifically say the clutch claw is paid content?, because some things in the patch note refer to things that are not paid content, such as the balance changes.

I doubt very much they are just gonna have half of the players doing new combos, clutch clawing and firing their slingers while the other half can go eat shit. Specially considering they are trying to encourage master rank players to play with high and low rank players.

I think he either genuinely thought new moves would be gated off or he was talking about the new monster moves for Master Rank.

Pretty much, the only thing that would give you any advantage in MR would be decorations, and even that seems to be pointless since the new level 4 decos get handed out like candy

>Doomzoom
Literally who. I’ve been lurking these threads for months and I do not follow.

Base early game MR are in the 110s for defense, and the beta sets all have tier four slots for decos. That's all shit that hasn't been upgraded.
As for weapons you'll probably be able to get fast bone/iron stuff in MR that'll carry you to MR3 where you're going to actually be making sets and weapons.

Anything in the patch notes with the iceborne logo next to them requires that you actually purchase iceborne, so yes, you need to buy iceborne to do all the cool shit

>Spoilers
He's the only elder that truly deserves a painful death.

ironic

DADDY SHARA ITS MY TURN TO PLAY!!!

Attached: tumblr_p6t8anB3VJ1r9z4pno1_raw.png (800x800, 600K)

i'm talking about his AT insta slam move.

I simply cannot believe it. It seems mondnoggling that it’d be the way you are describing so I insist it must be some kind of mistake because just gating off the new movesets its not something our most benevolent god-emperor Ryozo would do.

Either way, we are sure to find out soon enough.

Ah. Of course it’s there, why wouldn’t it have a blindingly fast move that 2-shots you and now probably causes bleed?

We've known this shit for weeks. They detailed it in livestreams before and in interviews. Clutch claw and a bunch of stuff are things you only get access to once you enter master rank. To get MR you need to have Iceborne.

monsterhunter.com/update/mhw/us/ver10_10.html
Go check it out yourself from the official website. World players are affected by balance changes but they get no new moves or clutch claw. They can see them though and that's all there is going for them.

Still, does he get another phase where his appearance changes? Cause he just looks like a normal Nerg with some new attacks.

why is it that (most of the time) when they try to make something apocalyptic its always a dragon? what other creature would you like to see being a harbinger of death?

>have all decos now thanks to the deco drop rate mod
fuck capcom
800 hours and no attack or artillery decos until now
faggots

Attached: 1432534075394.jpg (393x317, 27K)

i have 250 hours and 5 attack gems
git gud

We haven't seen him enraged yet but it's true that he does look underwhelming from that one 3 minute clip. Even Val looks more interesting with his veil being white now.

user, you do realize that almost everything in MonHun's world are dragons right and that the differences you think are there are actually just localization changes right?
Monsters like Rajang and Seltas are exceptions.

I bet half of those are the charity attack gems

Because Elder DRAGONS are said to be the strongest monsters around. So they DRAGONS that happen to be old or ELDER into powerful enemies.

This shit looks identical to regular nergigante though.

and youd be right

Dude.... now that you have all your decos..... what are you going to do for fours months?............................... unless you plan to double dip like a chad

She is not available for preload.

>all these leaks but not the most important thing
What new costumes does Poogie get?

What's the word on the Zinogre Horn? Brachy Bell was fucking gutted

Attached: 1533633891025.jpg (1280x1556, 452K)

so are we ever going to see the new MH ? im thinking november till we see it

Attached: video_preview.jpg (1800x906, 242K)

Nothing, we actually eat the ungrateful fat cunt for bumping into us everytime we miss the petting timing by a fucking second. Fuck that pig

I NEEEEEEEEEEEED IT

It's coming out tonight.

the deviljho one

Attached: 02CCC490-950A-4190-A607-FD27947B1C94.jpg (491x502, 78K)

>Ignores all the areas under area 1

Ok faggot, try again.

Only saw this one dunno if there were any new leaks.

Attached: 1567581700932.jpg (1280x768, 107K)

BASED

I really want to see which of the fan designs makes it in
How long was it until ignition GS was put in again?

>the most important leak of all
>barely anyone mentioned it
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, Yea Forums!

Attached: 662D9081-2E12-4466-9E5A-46731454B53F.gif (272x316, 664K)

>only used the Dualshock 4 buttons mod
I can live without it

Attached: 1545607121145.gif (500x362, 234K)

every SFV patch breaks mods

Kill monsters, of course.
Because it's fun.

>using anything other than the important NPCs in the gathering hub and the drop lights

kinda cool how capcom integrated these into iceborne

just return from my wagecuck job can someone give me a tl,dr of the new leaks?

Attached: 8c337c3d7bb50580e0b4f14c3527fa3746c6f212_hq.jpg (800x800, 59K)

They integrated the drop mod?
That's pretty fucking based.

Pretty much everything's leaked.

ignoring the dumbass bait I didn't even realize the potential of a sort of frankenstein'd area that has all of the monsters in it

if they weren't lazy on the turf wars they could really go all out with some interesting interactions between monsters and we could even get some neat interactions with the environment that might not have worked in other places. Like maybe a polar monster accidentally wanders into the recess-climate area and freaks out or vice-versa for something like Diablos getting lead into a snowy area and getting tired out by the frigid climate.

And the fact that you won't have idea what will show up when a monster leaves the locale (as opposed to the two or three different choices we have for most areas atm)

>generic HH for Zinogre instead of electric guitar
>generic HH for Garuga instead of shamisen
they had one fucking job. only weapons that truly mattered

Attached: 1476563290342.jpg (700x500, 60K)

>lured elder dragons from the world over
>fed on the bioenergy supplied by their carcasses
>could have caused the destruction of the New World had Zorah Magdaros not been redirected to die at the sea
>is a terrible final boss fight
Xeno is a filthy parasite

Attached: 1549266463883.gif (540x405, 899K)

I'd pay to have them come out and tell us why the fuck they stripped weapons of their diverse aesthetic and why they thought it was a good idea and if they think it's what their playerbase wants.

any album of the weapons/armors?

Hold the fuck on, we're not going to get the electric guitar?

Attached: 1544973950497.png (400x400, 125K)

I haven't seen anyone provide proofs for anything from Garuga or Zinogre yet. They're real late game it seems.

The new moves introduced in Iceborne were not compatible with the previous iterations of them.

Please understand.

how can anyone enjoy sword and shield
it's boring and is literally just spamming one move over and over

The answer is modeling shit takes time/manpower and they didn't have enough so they need to cut a corner somewhere. They can't exactly cut corners on monsters or armor sets for each monster so weapons are the last thing remaining to be shaved down.
Anything blatantly missing or currently bone/iron will eventually return in future games.

It's just listfag samefagging as usual. It's so rare for retards like you to take the bait that he has to constantly bait himself.

it used to be bread+butter combo but World fucked it all up

I like being able to cut parts and exhaust/ko monsters at the same time. Also hopefully shield dunk will only be a raw sns thing after the ele buffs and perfect rush

>new bazel and garuga variants akin to furious rajang/ savage jho, etc.
>final boss fight leaked
>namielle fight leaked
>new val variant leaked
>bone/iron superglue weapons still in; they can be augmented further than weapons with unique models (like the lunastra weapons in world)
>endgame revolves around collecting raw materials from various monsters to upgrade your gear

Dunk will still probably good for monsters with high up weakzones. Like of Chameleos gets in, although with a good fire SnS you could prpbably get just as good results shredding his legs and tail.

Was the Ruiner that Sandfrog fought the story mission or the rank uncap mission?

>plays weapons using only one move because its strong instead of using every move

lmao I bet you also spam SAED

*sips chaos oil*
ahhh, Generations...
now THAT was an SnS game...

Attached: oilsly.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

>hit monster multiple times
>charge up shield
>hit monster with various moves
>store -> charge sword
>hit monster with various moves
>SAED

or

>jump off monster and hit

Makes sense that the most weeb weapon would only work in the most weeb game.

What are your plans for friday user?

But nobody was talking about the LS?

>SnS
>most weeb

Cry about PC then watch some streamer play Iceborne while I play another game.

you still end up spamming SAED because you care too much about muh dps instead of having fun with the moveset

youtube.com/watch?v=L_eroxYk0QQ
New theme is good but it's missing the guitar
like pottery

That's a long winded attempt to just say
>charge up and SAED

Absorb all information, maybe watch a small streamer or two while I debate getting back into World as a pcfag

>nergigante's sub is just AT copypasted

thanks god I didn't pay to those gooks

I fucking wish World had the moveset of 4 but a standing Shoryugeki and the range in 2/3
it'd be perfect

Stop spamming TCS and use your wide slash and rising slash GStards

Calling in sick to work because i'm actually sick right now and i feel like ass, still playing IB as soon as it's out tho

Attached: 74076862_p17.jpg (1854x1431, 568K)

What are we going to do on the bed Nergi oni-chan?

SA should be able to slinger burst in the new axe slam.

rising slash is good for one thing, getting hammergrugs off the fucking face

If i change regions can I play iceborne tonight?

>Brachy DB and HH died so we could have the GS, Hammer, CB
Your sacrifice will not go unnoticed.

Attached: 1556926998051.jpg (385x473, 25K)

>implying small maps aren't the best in the entire series
This is basically Tower but with every monster and every region it's amazing.

Attached: Gyumao.jpg (290x212, 29K)

>still no Savage Jho, Scarred Garuga, or Metal Raths footage
do people really not want to fight them that bad?

>telling GSmains to not deal as much dps so you don't feel useless
Smart user

Nigga no one plays HH so it'll go unnoticed.

So have any of the leakers played on base PS4? Have they done any optimization updates?
Please?

Disregard that I though he said DBs. Super tired. There is literally nothing wrong with SnS in World, why even bring it up? It's not god tier like SA but then nothing ever is

MUH DEEPS

I'm gonna miss Pukei Pukei when World 2 releases. I hope she happily marries her pard after the timeskip.

Attached: 1526228318449.png (781x1121, 1.04M)

Hey fuck you, I’m the best horn around

She'll be in as a secondary character no doubt

You deaf? It still has it. It's just part of a larger strings section now.

Being the best out of no one isn't impressive. That just makes you a nobody.

I mean I do, but the songs weren't good on it anyway.

>land every TCS i send out
>triple your worthless rangedcuck damage
Stay mad

From what I can tell on the frog's streams
no
get an ssd

You have a small penis.

Wake, Sob in bed because no iceborne on PC, go run a mile, take a shower, watch some streamer play the game for a bit, then probably watch some anime

They did my poor DBs so bad, they could've just have the blades themself look like green iron DBs and keep Brachy handle, but they had to make 'em look as ugly as possible

so anyone install the update yet? actual iceborne still locked right? cause i installed it and got the guardian set and update features but no new quests

SSD doesn't help the fps, retard.

Actual IB is still locked.

Eh yeah, those DB were a huge fan favorite though, surprised they got the axe.
Dios Strongarm is my single favorite CB and I thought it was fucked, bye DB.

That's all the upgrade is, practice new moves and get ready for iceborne

Learn to have fun with your moveset grug

What should I do while waiting 4 months for iceborne Yea Forums? All I have is a PC and I'm too stingy to buy a console for one game.

They're safe here in actual MH

Attached: 2019090423362800-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

Enjoy your Dual Clubs bro...
UNGA BUNGA

>update features
What? Are the new moves already in?

They won't call it that, now that it's huge there's no reason not to just call it MH6. I'd prefer Monster Hunter: The Old World. If they really want to go full islandjew though they can just call it Monster Hunter

Attached: 757.jpg (1022x547, 57K)

people have been talking about this since launch man
it's fundamentally different from any other game in the series
only maybe Bow got such a drastic change

What are you guys preordering, standard or deluxe? Silver Knight layered armor looks kinda cool but I'm sure I'll be using lot of armor from the new set as well.

Attached: 1566609897116.jpg (952x763, 86K)

user the guitar is still there, it's just more subtle now

Monster hunter Universe

I know most of Nami's weapons got design fucked but anyone still have any screencaps?

They specifically stopped using numbers to avoid scaring off newfags, we're gonna get another subtitle.

ah okay thanks. i thought that somehow IB was out and that i was just missing somethging

Listfag, you gotta stop. This is unhealthy. You've been at it for two years now. You're wasting your money on VPNs just to keep posting for 16 to 20 hours a day. You're going to become the new XV-kun at this rate.

I got deluxe because I literally can't stop giving Capcom my money apparently.

We need thread specific ids to identify people shitposting and spamming. Its ridiculous how one autist can totally ruin discussion on Yea Forums, and it happens with every fucking release.

>World 2 releases

kek

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1564808066495.gif (670x661, 2.52M)

Wtf is a clutch claw

Wait for the delivery man with a nice tip, or a shotgun depending on the date and time of my physical steelbook copy delivery.

Attached: 1564611137144m.jpg (1024x736, 86K)

:(

It's how you played MH in the good old days of PSP

Any news on additional Melding Pot options? Are lv4 jewels just gonna be dumped into the normal melding pool or is there a new tier?

Seriously, they're not even "blades" anymore, what the fuck

Same as . Although the stickers and gestures will be fun to use sometimes. Might use parts of the silver layered armor in ugly endgame mixed sets but we'll see if that's necessary later

Deluxe because Capcom can take my neet bux

Standard. I don't care about gestures and the silver knight set is ugly and out of place. The pure stone look of the house is also ugly and doesn't match the cozy winter host springs hearth they have going.

>have the digital version of World
>still pre-ordered the steelbook case just because it looks cool
What should I actually put in it?

Attached: 1560719271496.png (787x566, 12K)

Alright you fucks talked me into it, Deluxe it is. I can't even play this shit until Monday and I already can't wait.

It's hardly the first time. See also, Congala Maracas.

Your cum and a fish scale to appease the piscine lords.

is there really no way to transfer a save from PC? i want to double dip

Standard because I'm a poorfag.

It's been posted several times already, slowpoke.

Loose and small MH merchandise.
Not much else you can really put in there.

>Bought imported IB collector edition from japan
>Bought digital deluxe IB because I can't wait the delivery to play
So this is how autism feels?

Attached: 1547287288373.jpg (538x538, 61K)

there's a mod that lets you transfer a save from ps4 to pc but I don't know if it works backward

Links or titles of go-to doujins

you have to have a hacked PS4 because SNOY believes that your save is SNOY property

What the...

Attached: 1543643926011.gif (540x540, 49K)

>spider-man around
Is there some kind of new movement mechanic I dont know about?

Digital Deluxe because i'm a cocksucker for Capcom

Attached: 1488929266213.jpg (1200x1177, 891K)

Has a single fucking lance been leaked?

She lost.

Why is everyone ignoring the leak about the bone/iron weapons with monster parts on being semi transmog-able and letting you switch out the ugly bone/iron part for lots of different options?

Standard, of course. Because I'll be buying the deluxe on PC later, of course.

yeah my pp

Fuck off pleb, I need to see some fucking G U N L A N C E S

Attached: Nipepe.png (750x745, 1M)

I’m all for it. So when Rajang comes in October, they’re gonna being Furious along with it right? That’s just logical.

Where’s that free guardian armor thing? Is it gonna be added in once iceborne officially launches or is it live with this patch

NONONONONO THE GAME HAS TO BE EXACTLY HOW I WANT IT TO BE AND IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE YOU'RE A FUCKING CRAPCOM BOOTLICKER.

>lance
>gunlance
retards please get out of this thread and take your knuckle-dragging ez mode and faggoty Yea Forums meme weapon with you

no images of what the final weapon will look like so it's still just speculation now

Because they’re skrong.

YOU CAN ACTUALLY HEAR TEOSTRA'S THEME WITHOUT EARPHONES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 75992167_p5.png (1600x1200, 721K)

Might have to talk to the room cat to get it

You're wrong, go check the patch notes page. Under new actions the bullet with new moves and actions for all weapons has the "iceborne required" icon next to it

I got it

The sequel will be called Monster Hunter World Twoer

Talk to house cat and claim add-ons

Lunastra a cute

I REPEAT, THEY FIXED THE AUDIO RANGES IN THIS PATCH

Attached: 69491032_p3.png (1024x768, 500K)

clarify further

kulve weapons are living proof that they will be like that.

Nothing confirmed yet for any transmog related shenanigans but I would love if that were the case

speaking of kulve where's the leaks for her

You can actually hear chase themes with just TV speakers

Attached: 75992167_p7.png (1600x1200, 739K)

alright then, faggot. What weapon do you use?

Do naragcuga and tigrex have variants/subs? Is the german leak fake?

Did they fix the colors with this patch? Anyone got comparison pics?

Honestly forgot house cat was even a thing outside of tailrider

I guess that's neat, still using my monitor and speakers though

monster hunter world's music was really poorly mixed, and I think they fixed most of it in iceborne. its much much much better now, nargacuga / zinogre / tigrexs themes have all been fine.

>still 23 hours remaining in your timezone

Attached: 20190813_235539.jpg (588x362, 125K)

>Its ridiculous how one autist can totally ruin discussion on Yea Forums
GO TO /VG/ THEN YOU FUCKING TRANNY FAGGOT

You got multiple autists ruining discussion there instead of just one

go back to /vg/ then you retard
complaining about your schizophrenic boogeyman is worse than any of these so-called "shitposts"

there are even more of you obnoxious faggots in /vg/ too

Do you have brain cancer or what

>trying to get people to go to /mhg/
Way to out yourself you fucking discord tranny faggot

Then maybe you should just accept that nobody plays these games except the most supreme troglodytes.

>we need thread specific IDs on Yea Forums!
>mods please help! delete the posts I like!
Go back to /vg/ and take this general thread with you

>already grabbed a Gold Crown Grandfather Mantagrell
>room has far more slots for pets now
Endemic hunting is fun and a good outlet for IB hype. Go try it out and don't forget your ghillie mantle.

Oh right I forgot Yea Forums is for shitposting and falseflagging, not for video game discussion.

I'm sure you're talking about MH in this thread, you fucking retard.

go back to /mhg/ and stop shitposting here you tranny

How big is he? Got a screenshot?

not yet but since we haven't seen gold and silver raths there's probably more to be found

/vg/ is for general threads, not Yea Forums
this is a general thread. The OP post is nothing, it just says "Monster hunter" in the subject line, because it's a general thread.

IS THERE A QUEST FOR MR50/MR100?

>REEEE JUST TALK ABOUT THE GAME
Not your safespace tranny

>Go to /mhg/
>Listfag is already there waiting for us

I'm a boomerang and slinger only main.
My AT kushala solo time is under 2 minutes, I bet you feel stupid now.

Attached: demigodchad.jpg (800x450, 62K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOO VIDE OGAME DISCUSSION ALLOWED YOU CANT TALK ABOUT GAMES THATS WHAT /vg/ IS FOR

Fucking kill yourself. You're proving my point, by the way, congrats on that.

20-30% bigger than average ones. Gold was 1000 units. Average was around 700 units. Can't do screens sorry.

>thinking anyone is insane enough to get to MR50 already

god forbid people talk about videogames instead of trannies and smash

>Wedge Beetles cannot be used if a monster is in the line of sight.
What the fuck? I love swinging above monsters especially on coral highlands. Whose line of sight anyway? Mine or the beetle?

I don't think anyone's got there yet

Is there enough room for the two dozen moonlight gekkos I caught while hunting for the super size bomb arowana?

>Will somebody please ban the shitposters
How many general threads have been made on Yea Forums for your shitty little grinding gook game user?

This is a general thread. You need to go back.

Its weird because I definitely swung above Tigrex when he was looking at me in the beta.

nope

Attached: 643634677568.jpg (1022x1024, 126K)

>Mod so you can cart other players

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

World is a failed spinoff and we’ll get MH5 on Switch soon. Monster Hunter didn’t get good until it was on Nintendo platforms and it stopped being good when it left them. Sales prove this to Capcom, World didn’t even break 3 million in Japan.

You guys should have sex with each other, I'm curious what your autistic child will look like.

/vg/ isn't video games, its for shitty fan art spamming and tranny drama. Yea Forums is for video games, and video games are actually being discussed. go pretend to be janny somewhere else.

Atleast a few. They can go in swarms of 2-3

How the fuck can I even compete.

Attached: PEAK CULTURE.jpg (680x378, 44K)

Says the grown man playing a dressup dinosaur game

Yea Forums is not for general threads
this is a general thread
go back

Thanks for the laugh kiddo

Attached: 12522148141.png (332x360, 170K)

Thanks for having a non existent self esteem you fat bastard.

Attached: 58c5764d1e0000180077f4b5.jpg (720x370, 25K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MODS GET THIS THREAD OUT OF HERE HOW ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO FIND MY ETIKA THREAD WITH THIS VIDEO GAME SHIT CLOGGING UP THE CATALOG?!

Attached: hurrr.png (442x430, 3K)

I don't use weapons at all

Attached: Secret+technique_460330_6324434.jpg (600x300, 65K)

Stop giving attention to these shitposters

Attached: 1438521341532.png (286x286, 44K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MODS GET THIS LISTFAG OUT OF HERE HOW ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT DINOSAURS IF SOMEONE MAKES A POST I DON'T LIKE?

Anything leaked regarding Kulve Weapons? Will they be somewhat useful for a bit into the expansion or should I replace them as soon as I get the chance?

Shut the fuck up furry faggot. Don't you have a discord to post dank memes in?

Why yes, i exclusively use gestures to kill everything, how could you tell?

Attached: 1564576900144.png (1675x945, 2.02M)

3 million in japan is good and 13 million is the best capcom has ever done

You did download the patch right?

Attached: 75039091_p0.png (1280x1024, 433K)

>Literally kick and flex everything to death.
The ultimate hunter, a god among gods.

THEY FUCKED TEO GS

Attached: 1492444729810.png (441x383, 184K)

>will weapons from the last expansion be good in the brand new expansion durr

gee i dunno

I am beyond envious of your skills as a hunter and bow in your presence

only One you should be using is souvenir light beam and MAYBE the gathering hub NPCs, that'0s it .

they said that they'd do something for them in master rank so they wouldn't be useless

Giant vigorwasps look really funny buzzing around in your room.

I ask because capcom mentioned something about not wanting all the hours spent farming kulve to go to waste, and to hold on to the weapons for the time being.

Alright, that's it. everyone leave, the thread's over. We aren't worthy of being in this man's presence.

locking myself in a wage cage for 10 hours tomorrow to protest icebornes release

Attached: 1566599055269.jpg (638x609, 131K)

The Guiding Lands...

Attached: MH4U-Everwood_Screenshot_001.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

What the fuck. I already sold all my fucking kulve weapons because everyone said kulve is worthless in IB

Attached: 1497323950800.png (369x245, 113K)

How far into the game are Zinogre and Garuga holy shit

Attached: 1439775122396.png (555x405, 12K)

BROS
>With the exception of a few post-game Assigned Quests, every time that you visit the Guiding Lands will be as an Expedition – each region has a level attached to it, and hunting monsters from each of these biomes will inevitably strengthen the monsters that will spawn from that particular biome, with the caveat that leveling one region will weaken the others.
COMFY TURNS ROOMS ARE BACK
>one guy levels forest part of GL to 7, honts here and there
>return, other guy who leveled wildspire to 7
>etc

Attached: 1530507244360.jpg (960x923, 92K)

>he didn't watch the stream in which they said not to sell kulve weapons

Home...

Attached: 1563965792798.jpg (748x800, 96K)

>paddle is ded
Proof?

Keep your HR gear pards, because you're gonna need them for Hunter Helper later on!

Attached: 67881827_p0.png (944x1124, 894K)

It means you can't use it through their bodies. You could do that before.

why the hell
there's turbo normalfags that have already finished the game with them

Damn, Yea Forums is really unusuable ever since Terry Bogard was announced for Smash

>stickers still don't play the sound effect when you play them off the radial

nah I'm gonna come in and fuck everything with my MR gear as they watch in awe

Yea Forums has been shit for a good week at least

2 more years Lagibros...

Attached: ff1d3af6ff72985338ae741e109c60b9a1e98c743b823345874cb47da2b5cb57.png (800x800, 395K)

i came here just for MH, DMC, TWEWY and dothack threads
Couldn't care less about the rest of the board desu

it's fucking second season DLC shit

Dlc 2 or World 2?

World 3 mark my words

World 2 obviously, i doubt Capcom's gonna do another big expansion with next gen consoles on the way

Attached: 1429374330836.jpg (771x657, 174K)

>tfw 23 hours and 25 minutes to go

they have sounds?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Yea Forums has been the best its been in over 4 years this last week. Thank god all the trannies left, but it looks like some new ones are on their way.

They only plays sounds if you have the chat log up

they won't. Iceborne is the G-Rank game

World 3 is sensible
Another DLC is also likely tho. Next gen is on the way but world is the best selling capcom game of all time and they want that train to run for as long as it can.

You must be the newest of newfags.

Considering how MonHun works all new assets they make for World 1 aren't wasted, they can get a new coat of paint and work in World 2.

Yeah some of them do, I think maybe just the dlc ones. For example if I go into the menu where the stickers are and choose let's say the Moga Sweetheart sticker, it'll play her signature 'HAI' voice clip

Attached: tumblr_oi5l25ycGi1r95kkto1_400.jpg (400x240, 53K)

They said after Iceborne they're done with world and moving on to the next project, they don't intended on giving the mmo treatment with expansion after expansion

You must be a fucking retard. Nothing's worse than having overzealous jannies shutting down every single thread on the board.

How long have you been on Yea Forums? Be honest.

> Shaming bards
The true fool.

Attached: 1519495973347.jpg (600x800, 48K)

Every single board needs IDs. Why should it be limited to /pol/ and /bant/? Either that, or the mods need to be better at patrolling threads to nuke all these ritual shitposters who you can smell and see from a mile away.

i was hoping they would bring back the cozy art for the loading screen for Iceborne but nope, still the same boring black screen with tips on it.

Attached: loadingscreen.png (640x360, 512K)

noped
skipped KT gacha bs with PC MOD

Next game hopefully

I forget, how did shit like Dire Miralis and Alatreon show up? Was it through reaching a certain HR?

alteron is the final village quest

Attached: 4baf4af045425352e784c7d046af663cc631a8d58c573d932cf3d9b82078d97b.jpg (768x1366, 220K)

They’ve already said that Iceborne is the first and last expansion World is getting.

uh huh, sure

So I assume we know all of the monsters in Iceborne now?

You guys remember when people thought Ruiner Nerg was gonna start walking upright and talk like he was Grigori from Dragons Dogma?
God even for MH that would have been fucking stupid, why did people unironically want that to happen again?

Attached: B0478B47-04A6-45B9-8F99-FA1EB5522758.jpg (1078x1144, 166K)

There’s still possibly a few secrets.

Does anyone have Ishvalda footage captured

Catlolis too.

still haven't seen silver and gold raths so maybe something still out there

Yeah I'm thinking that sounds cooler than what we actually got.

i think they even hired a modder

Asuras Wrath desperately needs a HD Remaster. This game at 60fps and higher res textures...oh man....

It was HR 50 in Tri I think

Maybe the bipedal part, but talking?

Metal Raths are missing still and I really suspect theres a black dragon hiding in here.

youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4
Fuck niggers, fuck trannies, and fuck jannies.

"It" being Alatreon, my mistake. Dire Miralis was added in 3U.

>60 fps
Who cares the gameplay is fucking awful lol. I love Asura's Wrath but not because I enjoyed dealing with the combat.

What high rank builds are you guys going to be using for your first master rank quest?

Attached: tankclass.jpg (1024x789, 171K)

ok newfag

I've never even heard people say he was going to talk.

I wish

Attached: 1557338488278.jpg (300x321, 53K)

it would be great because of the meltdown on Yea Forums

What would Nergigante say if it could talk?

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

h-have fun console bros...

Attached: tellmewhy.jpg (690x974, 489K)

Teo gamma armor, vaal hammer, with slugger and other small skills

this is modern Yea Forums so probably IM GONNA SAY IT XD

roar

Based lance bro

Its ok because he's black

Fatalis and chameleos are in.

Yeah I can see that. No way Capcom would let the game content essentially end with metal raths.

KUSHALA GOT STEALTH NERFED

I REPEAT

KUSHALA NOW USES WINDBLAST ON THE GROUND MORE OFTEN AFTER THE PATCH

Attached: 59275316_p15.jpg (1393x1095, 376K)

>listfag cameback
this guy really needs to seek medical attention

Attached: listfag BTFO by his own POLL.png (601x809, 25K)

>modding models to put stuff that you like
>oh that's gre-
>modding to literally cheat the game because you can't grind or is a scrub

mhw is really fun
but yikes man worldbabs are disgusting

I'd laugh my ass off though

You might have fought a freaky AI kushala.

This game feels like overwatch all over again, my entire team all pick dps and we have no tank and no support so I have to decide between one of the two.

Attached: CUTE.jpg (1160x1042, 142K)

Where are the Namielle and Ishvalda caps bros

Where's the female Ishvalda set

Attached: matt 2.png (402x498, 333K)

You gotta understand user that this was back when people were still speculating about Zinogre and Shara Ishvalda got leaked.
People saw a fucking stone golem dragon with hand wings that were spurting out telekinetic energy and everyone absolutely lost their shit, there was no telling what direction the game would go in after this.

Attached: 883303A6-4C8A-4B5C-8277-E095D0196D08.jpg (720x511, 60K)

I feel you, I was thinking along the lines of how good it would look on current gen consoles on a nice 4K TV. That and the music *swoon*

just pick DPS you omegacuck

What time can people start posting videos/streaming Iceborne? I know Japan and Australia will be the first but is it at 12:00 am Friday they're good to go or what?

Did they explain what his deal is?

Attached: 1558874691228.jpg (1516x1422, 494K)

Only cucks pick lance

Except in this game aside from Ex Behemoth and
A. Lechen everyone can play DPS. You have to be a mouth breather of the highest caliber to not be able to stop engaging and heal yourself, I consider support a welcome surprise but not necessary for 99% of the hunts.

MH has no need for tank or healer roles, it’s designed around everyone being DPS.

bleeding damage

shes hot

NIGGAS TRY KUSH WITH ELDERSEAL NOW
IT ACTUALLY WORKS

I'm going for that shop mod then, I want my decorations and Event gear.

ICEBORNE WHEN I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT IT'S KILLING ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU CAPCOM FUCK YOU RYOZO

Attached: b1c.jpg (1080x1145, 150K)

>not being an idort
just buy at launch and pirate on pc, thats why they delay pc launches in the first place.
>b-b-but i buy if i like
yeah you the five other vocal guys do but pavlov and huenaldinho dont

Attached: 1548013791059.gif (420x315, 1.99M)

Is it me or are monsters drooling a lot more? I can't even tell if they are tired or not because I've seen them drooling in rage mode.

I was asking how the fucker came into being. Is it the one we killed or what?

Attached: Saybar.jpg (1024x795, 99K)

Wait what's in the current patch that can be used now?

>everyone should play slot machine just like MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEHHHHHH
nah skipped KT bs as soon as update came out
dabbing like a king
dab dab dab

Attached: based kaleesi.jpg (750x892, 92K)

Yeah same, it's getting very tiresome but I've started to mix it up a bit with some spicy(any arekkz fans here?) sets like dust support insect glaive and elemental tank greatsword.
And even when I play perfectly and keep my team from dying the whole hunt they STILL take upwards of 15 minutes sometimes to finish the quest! Like, maybe don't instalock dps every quest if you aren't that good at it and take so long to finish? Just a thought ^_^. Jeez.

Attached: tigrex.jpg (823x832, 230K)

New moves and guarding set

they made the exhaustion drool more noticeable

This is the first time I noticed the drooling to be honest

Wait for the next anniversary game

Oh shit, I just came home I thought it wouldn't be up for another 12 hours, I'm gonna have to go pick it up now

They will add magala right bros? theyre just waiting for a surprise last second announcement right?

Attached: 1547255700645.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Fucking kill yourself

New moves aren't in yet

I've hunted both exemoth and leshen with a pack of random LS weebs as LS player myself and for both monsters we managed to pull it off under 16 minutes.
Two of the few times I've managed to kill those monsters with randoms btw.
DPS > everything else.
Leeching supports and tanks aren't needed.

They said they had something for the TGS and we've already gotten Rajang.

endemic life sizes.

I can see it being possibly the last DLC character, but they better implement Shagaru in as well.
I really just want another siege event like they have with Kulve but improved.

>Realize I need to change my melee sets before starting Iceborne since WE and MM (the biggest nerf) changes made Master's Touch far less useful
Fortunately I have 4 months to plan it out heyoooo

Attached: 03B6B7A3-E31C-4D44-B661-EB42ED8C75A8.gif (320x320, 3.13M)

Yeah, playable Rajang. That's what's at TGS. Not just some trailer.

Probably is just really hungry since we killed all of its food

My theory is that since we got the skeleton they might add him as dlc later on along side a few frenzy monsters to give us something to do until next MH comes out on new gen consoles.

>WE and MM (the biggest nerf) changes made Master's Touch far less useful
Excuse me?

Oh look, another elitest worldsperm who thinks he can talk down to a gen 4 vet like myself. How cute~

Attached: zinogre.jpg (1024x528, 43K)

They gutted crit builds

You ARE being ironic right?

Attached: 20190802_163828.jpg (437x545, 86K)

almost guaranteed post game dlc with how the guided land is looking, he will come in there and spread monster aids

some user said he ate a whole xeno jiiva
I'm going to say he ate a whole ebony odogaron for variety's sake

Ironic shit posting is still shit posting.

what if he ate the greatest jagras

Elderseal got massively buffed this patch.

Attached: 68169658_p8.jpg (2032x1641, 587K)

Do you really, honestly, truly, think they'd reserve a spot at TGS just to ONLY show Rajang gameplay?

WE needs CC to be fully useful and only works on a tenderized spot. MM now takes time to active after reaching full stamina, and only a set bonus allows it to return to its pre-nerf state. Basically it's mediocre on most weapons now.

How much more effective we talking about?

Attached: 20190803_234332.jpg (702x816, 214K)

Well, I saw this card ages ago and was wondering if the one in the main story didn't actually die or I guess he revived.

Attached: Ruiner.jpg (1080x566, 59K)

WHERE ARE THE STREAM CAPS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: odogaron.png (402x514, 152K)

damn, guess i have to retire the old dragon king's eye patch

Hitting them with elderseal causes a massive stagger and even clutch claw staggers more easily, and removes aura more easily.

Ah! Another Gen 4 veteran cuteposter like myself! Do you main chad support classes too?
Check out my reddit guide if you'd like: reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/39uou8/how_to_make_the_patissiers_set_even_better/

Based. I'm on the same boat.

Ruiner does stand like that briefly for one of his divebombs

this is the only one I saved
streamable.com/ccg22

That would make him a black Dragon at the level of the likes if Fatalis, that's neat

Already knew that one but I appreciate the notion. That roar is sick.

What the FUCK
my teo gamma armor is worthless now?
ALL THOSE HOURS FARMING ARMOR ORBS

Attached: 1521120007090.png (1280x796, 526K)

Can I level up my monster knowledge past 3 with Low-Rank monsters? obviously not for Azure Rath, Kushala Daora, etc., but for stuff like Anjanath or Tzitzi?

Ah, i see, last time i played i barely noticed the Elderseal effect on my Jho LS

Attached: f848549a33eb558bf8de6f4a22bee0a7b04792e245b87bffe713f1c8599109d5.jpg (917x875, 54K)

The blue bombs is cool but I wish his design was more different than regular Bazel.

Crit isn't nearly as good as it was before and the other skills got buffed.
monsterhunter.com/update/mhw/uk/ver10_10.html

I think so. Go test it out!

It's level 6 for low rank monsters and level 4 for high rank

I'm just gonna delete every set but my Luna/Xeno Lance set at the start.
I'll put the rest back together as I need them.

In all fairness it's just a variant.

>CC to be fully useful and only works on a tenderized spot
You should be keeping this up as close to 100% of the time anyway, even if you weren't using WE. So that's really a non issue.

I wonder what monster drool tastes like haha

Attached: 1464455040298.png (264x256, 102K)

Weakness Exploit hasn't been nerfed to uselessness though. Max level only gives 30% affinity to weak spots but you get the other 20% after wounding the weak spot with CC attacks. You basically just have to use CC to wound your weak spots now

Right, but it's still a definite nerf. Shit, non-Iceborne fags get fucked over hard by all of these changes. Plenty of nerfs and changes with no way to overcome them.

>I recognize this artist

Attached: 1518741475212.jpg (747x756, 137K)

>WE isn't nerfed into the ground
Thank fuck

I wish they'd turn it back to its 4U state
It was already a strong skill there.

That's ok I guess, they encourage you to use CC anyways so it means since they made a perk that benefits from its use

>when seething basil starts his nuke dive attack, he does the same sound he does when he gets knocked down

I just realised that soud is supposed to be an engine starting. God, Bazel is just literally a ww2 fighter bomber as a monster

It also builds up stun as well from what I hear

His roar sounds like a cat being gutted.

You didn't grasp that from his air raid siren theme song?

critical eye has been buffed to compensate a bit and gives 10% more crit at lvl 7

>Ishvalda videos all taken down already
who is at fault for this

The MM nerf hurts pretty bad. I used to use it on every weapon other than DB and Bow but now that you have to wait a buffer time, it's kinda shit. Any weapon that uses stamina even periodically or uses it to reposition takes a while to get back to full dps. I'm hoping the armor set with the bonus is decent or I'll just be investing more in the buffed critical eye now

who the fuck designed Khezu, is this a fucking joke? was this fucker intentionally designed to be the most tedious and unfun fight ever?
>turns around
>AoE
>AoE
>turns around
>AoE
>flies away
took me 35 minutes to hunt him

Plesioth assassins

i hope new behemoth like event happens and the armor shits all over the game again

>Seething bazel is SO MAD, he gets an autistic fit and starts making propeller noises

Hoping you kill yourself one day

Khezu's pretty awful yeah, people only like him because "lol benis :DDDDD"

did agitator get a change? i havent played for months and i feel like there is

One day but not until Friday + however long it takes to beat Iceborne

Agitator
Affinity rate while skill is activated has been changed.
Level 1: 3% 5%
Level 2: 6% 5%
Level 3: 9% 5%
Level 4: 12% 5%
Level 5: 15% 10%

Wow that's fucking awful

I think they nerfed it. Which is weird because whenever it activated things didn’t really feel all that different.

I'm sorry, but I'm willing to forgive designs in exchange for the new upgrade mechanic. Not to mention the myriad improvements Iceborne brought to the table. Having glue-on designs sucks, I admit it but I'm willing to give this new system the benefit of the doubt.
TL;DR: Ok

>There is indeed a faint air raid siren at the very start of his theme
Oh my fuck

Attached: 1431279555009.jpg (300x400, 88K)

My TL;DR is I'm disappointed but I can deal with it for now.

>Bahamuth DLC
If only...

Nah, we need Eden Titan for that remix

>Implying they'd put a car in MHW
Its gonna be Nidhogg

Which crossover monster do you hope is in Iceborne? For me its
the Tall Woman from Fatal Frame

Attached: C172E932-0498-4423-9A12-A7188556D446.jpg (650x366, 63K)

>transforms into Estinien and oneshots you because he's now wearing Drachen

Attached: paolumu.png (400x400, 72K)

damn what a bunch of retards

MGS/MGR or pic related being executed as well as the Witcher crossover would make me hard.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 53K)

>no Souls crossover
>no DMC crossover
>no SMT crossover

Attached: 1504505834874.jpg (408x408, 119K)

DANCING ON THE WIND
UP AND DOWN AGAIN

A few days ago I realised Stardiver in Shadowbringers actually uses the same effects as Nidhogg-Estiniein's jump and I kinda came.

>>no DMC crossover

Attached: 1290220357092.jpg (150x150, 6K)

We did have a DMC crossover. Well at least Dante's armor and weapon.

>>no DMC crossover

Attached: 8C2A9C0B-604D-4C4E-AD65-546A98FE2DC0.jpg (500x333, 25K)

I also can't type names it seems

Has there been leaks on MR Xeno? Does his tree get an upgrade?

Guys, he's a games journalist. He meant DmC

Did you know that if you bounce off a monster, for example Kushala's wings, you still bounce even if it's dead?

I was gonna post Metal Gear as well BUT also I want a resident evil crossover. If we're using the newest game claire/leon costumes and we can fight a later stage birkin. If we're doing any game I'd rather have jill/chris costumes and I'm not picky what bioweapon we fight

No because I'm not a loon that goes for that shit.

>it's actually that zombie kebap Deviljho from 6
>it now uses the Kushala skeleton

Attached: ron pearlman.jpg (286x472, 46K)

The original roar is so much better

Ludwig the Accursed/Holy Blade
Imagine how fucking cool thatd be

I don't wanna be one of "those guys", but I have to agree, there.