Unironically the best wireless controller you can buy and it's half the price of all the other ones

Unironically the best wireless controller you can buy and it's half the price of all the other ones.

Attached: Nintendo Direct 9.4.2019 24-37 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 984K)

can this connect to the snes classic or pc?

it has an usb port so yes

It's basically an 8bitdo SN30. Now we know why they had to change the design...

i still dont understand - will this work with other games? or with SNES online games only?

8bitdo controllers are made by chinks and feel like cheap crap. This is going to be like the snes mini controller, which was pretty much a perfect replica of the original snes controller.

SNES classic uses Wii remote ports

Yeah, except hopefully it'll stay true to the original SNES controller design and not have a d-pad that inputs a diagonal if you breathe on it gently.

>he doesn't know

It will work with anything on the switch, just like the nes controllers. But obviously there's no analog sticks or l2/r2 buttons so it won't really be usable for modern games.

lol nintendo products are made in china like everything else dummy

oh shit great! I will buy it then

it has a second set of tiny shoulder buttons

Anons how to buy it if you live in a shitty Eastern Europe country? will they send it to me from USA? will shipping be like always around 40$?
so to me its 70-80$ actually?

Attached: 1559781273052.png (1215x857, 265K)

There's a difference between outsourcing products with strict design specs to a chink factory vs chinks designing and engineering their own products. In the latter case, you always end up with garbage because it's in their nature to cut corners and make everything as cheap and shitty as possible.

Fucking great. No one can ever replicate one of the best controllers ever. Retro Duo blows shit and always have. 8Bitdo was good for a while but then shits the bed a month later, sticky buttons, Dpad going to shit. My snes controller from when I was a child still works to this fucking day. Just let nintendo make this shit and it will be a wireless controller that will probably last me decades.

Did they announce SNES roms?

I'd think about it if the Wii U Pro wasn't so awesome, it's basically the perfect emu controller for all platforms

they feel sturdier than the snes classic controllers, shame the dpad is garbage though

can this be usb wired?
will i be able to it for retroarch

>no headphone jack

Attached: ugh.jpg (768x576, 55K)

How is the dpad on the NES controller? I’d get this unless it uses the pro controller dpad

Attached: MohawkandHeadphoneJackSNES.jpg (369x269, 32K)

But I already own a wireless snes controller that can be plugged on anything that has BT?

Attached: 512557-8bitdo-mod-kit.jpg (810x456, 125K)

>paying a monthly fee for 30 year old games

HAHAHA

>wireless

Attached: 4d.png (635x640, 547K)

8bitdo made a wireless conversion kit to turn your OG snes or snes classic pad into a wireless pad. its pretty tight. they did them for genesis pads too. work on pc and swith and doesnt change the feel or function of the controller aside from getting rid of the wire. its like the only good product line 8bitdo ever did

I am from Mexico and these controllers or special offers aren't available here

These ones are dropping tomorrow. Use your Wii U Pro controller on Switch with the 8BitDo Wireless USB adapter.

Attached: snes nso.jpg (3840x2160, 684K)

Not bad for day 1 I guess

Literally an inferior version of the 8BITDO SNES PRO.

Is there still no way to remove the ugly ass border?

Attached: Nintendo-Switch-Lolo.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

Can you even use those to play smash? I remember seeing the NES ones being unplayable for smash

Yeah it's called using a good emulator

It's weird that Nintendo has opted for selling shitty online service for $20 a year instead of roms for $5-10 a pop

>puyo puyo 2
This is great.

Demons Crest?!

The online service price it's not so bad if you divide the price of the family plan by 8 with 7 more people that want online, so if they give me free roms it's ok.

The only bad side is that the online infrastructure it's just as bad as the wii days.

They're only for SNES games, which is why they're only being sold online to people with an online subscription

it's quite literally free until end of 2020 if you are not retarded

Do you mean the Twitch thing

>The only bad side is that the online infrastructure it's just as bad as the wii days.
Well it's still P2P so yeah. You're basically paying for match making. If they hosted servers, I'd totally get it, but this is jewish as fuck for any price

can we buy these games? or are they for online subscribers?

use a usb wireless headset if you're playing docked

I don't use twitch or amazon gay shit so the plan with 7 friends is better for me.

Attached: Dr_diQ1WwAEXCG5.jpg (384x384, 12K)

Can this wake up the system from sleep? That's the only reason I feel like it would be worth it when I already own an 8Bitdo

Do you actually know 7 Switch owners or do you just pedal it as an option when realistically it's not

They're for subscribers. Nintendo is going the Netflix route this time and you pay $20 a year for selected (S)NES games.

Pretty good for a starting lineup, but why do they keep adding the generic-ass sports games to these things? Do people actually play those?

thanks for the reply bro. i'll have to see about a subscription

the licenses are probably really cheap

you save just by splitting it with two people honestly

Is it really worth the headache? What kind of info do you have to share with plan members

What really gets me is that this is way cheaper than the ones on the market. That usually doesn't happen

You have to pay for an online subscription. That's like asking why Costco sells shit at 80% MSRP.

It was kinda easy. I have friends in twitter that bought the switch after me, so I just asked them if they wanted to join the family plan and how to send me the money for their part and they agreed.

Attached: 1566166243408.jpg (400x300, 58K)

Got my subscription for free with Mario Maker

Attached: Renge_Shrug.gif (500x514, 1.9M)

You just share the e-mail and switch username. If that it's confidential info for you, Bin Laden, then it would be a bad idea to share it. Otherwise, nobody cares about that.

No, it just seems easy to exploit. Like Amazon makes you share your credit cards with people now. So you can't just find some random people on the internet unless that's good with you

I really doubt this will last

>pay more for the subscription included version
>"free"

I know that feel. Getting it for free with the physical Tetris 99 I bought in a few days.

The addition of the SNES games almost makes that pile of shit online worth it.

I guess there has to be an audience who would like to play those sports games online.

Only paid 50 bucks too, not including tax.

Attached: Happy Goomba.png (617x642, 530K)

>I used a gift card!

Do you see the words gift and card together in my post?

Uh, I didn't know that about amazon.
But don't worry, with the family plan on the switch you don't share any of your account details with anyone, you don't even have to be friends with the people in the plan.
There is no track about the games you buy or anything. No one is able to look at your credit cards or paypal account stored neither.

Attached: 1556565032512.png (429x542, 486K)

Can you even play other platformers/2d games with this? megaman, hollow knight etc

Whatever deal you got could have been procured for the version without the bundled internet access. NO matter how you look at it, the one you got costs more. It is not "Free". That is my only objection.

Is this going to be a midnight release? Or noon tomorrow granted they said "tomorrow"?

Attached: 1534836605219.jpg (640x614, 69K)

>counting hours until roms
lol

Do the titles rotate after a year? Because I'll be pissed if I finally get a switch at some point down the line and won't be able to put super metroid on it because that was only for the timespan of the SNES run, or put it on and then see it leave like a week later.

Attached: 1527030185034 2.png (400x474, 102K)

For the NES one they didn't remove any, only added

DUDE, USB !

I guarantee you this is an SN30 but with the rights to use real Nintendo branding

I don't think you understand how business works
They both likely use the same manufacturer but it's not Nintendo going through 8BitDo, it's just them sourcing the same product and putting their own label on it

is it blutooth or will it require a dongle

I can't believe people are defending this shit. Virtual console was better on the wii 10 years ago.

8bitdos are shit, hell even their AiOA is shit compared to the Mayflash one.

Get the mayflash one, it's OBJECTIVELY superior

I have the mayflash on my PC
Does it work with the Switch?

I think the library keeps growing regardless of when you sub. Which is good I guess. Also kinda stupid, since it doesn't encourage retention

>Limit 4 purchases per account
FUCK YEAH

If it's like the other wireless nintendo controllers, then yeah it's gonna need a dongle.

He knows he just wants to be a "everything is shit" smart ass

My guess is that the only reason it's free it's to keep attention away from their shitty online.

Literally the only games without problems it's mario kart 8.

The official NES ones have a dongle? That's stupid, they should be able to connect directly to the switch

>gimped controller you can only use with snes games you can only access if you buy into that shitty paid online scam

Is it the Magic-NS? If so yes, you just have to set it to purple.

It's been a Virtual Console regular since the 3DS.

literally said this out loud when i saw it.

does anyone know when exactly these are available to purchase? feel like they will probably sellout

nah nintendo is really good with meeting demand of specialty items

>I don't think you understand how business works
Of course I don't. That's why I post here