URGENT POLL: What should be done about Smashfags/Rosterfags on Yea Forums?

>REEEEE WE NEED TO GET NINTENDO FANS OUT OF Yea Forums
No, we don't. The only people that need to get off Yea Forums are the fucking smash fags. The direct was just 3 hours ago and already hundreds of threads have been made for a costume that only a character no one gives a fuck about uses. HUNDREDS. Smash fags your shtick is indefensible. Plenty of great threads filled with legitimate discussion, many of them about games that were just announced, 404'd because of your incessant flooding and shitposting.

strawpoll.me/18593726

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 8.58.53 PM.png (582x193, 38K)

Polls gay, you're gay.

Attached: 1560289387003.webm (480x270, 1.28M)

What is the point of this thread.

>NOOOOO WHY ARENT YOU TALKING ABOUT CYBERPUNK 2077 BEING POZZED AND KOJIMAS PEE GAME

Give them their own board, allow Smash discussion when a Nintendo direct happens or Sakurai reveals a new character like today.

we're discussing whether we need a final solution to the smashfag question

good thing you aren't site staff you fucking mong

this is an imageboard, it will never bend to your will and you will always be an unhappy pissant with no power over anyone else's behavior. kill yourself

Range ban them, and make it last 5 days. You can be banned for merely posting a related response for 3 days if it seems to be remotely "controversial" yet SMASHFAGGOTS spam the catalog with 30 threads that literally don't contribute anything to on-topic discussion

/vp/ is already a hive of cancer, what makes you think /ssb/, which would have way less to discuss, would be any different?

Board idea sounds best. Mostly because I myself am bored and a new board would be pretty hype. /bant/ was a failure, but this will be different.

95% of the catalog is smash cancer. Smashfaggots can't contain their cripling autism to one or two threads

make a fucking /smash/ board

this shit is unusable

your better off posting this on /qa/

>NOOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
>VEE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR MY TWITTER SCREENCAP THREADS

/ssb/, it's just as popular as Touhou & Pokemon were when Mods decided to give them their own board. Nobody likes Smashfags & the quality of this board would increase if they simply filtered them to their own autistic containment board

>p-please talk about my games!!!! games i dont like should be banned!!!!!

2020 is our year sonybros

Attached: chad-warden-57f76d037f8ea.jpg (211x212, 11K)

Smashfags don't even talk about the fucking games, they solely spam rosterfag culture & ignore anything related to gameplay at all. It's a toxic hivemind where criticism will be instantly shot down by meaningless buzzwords

Permaban every poster in every "leak" thread that doesn't offer proof.

>hehehe dude I'm so edgy Yea Forums is le epic secret club where everything goes hehehe
what up faggot who came here in 2016. Throughout this site's history, there have been boards created and deleted for no other reason than improving board functionality. Bronies were despised sitewide so they are segregated in /mlp/. Pokefags wouldn't shut the fuck up about the series so they are segregated in /vp/. At one point a board for furries was created, and then every single person who posted in it was permanently rangebanned. Kill yourself you fucking idiot

Literally anything that is highly popular will spawn a lot of discussion prior to the announcement. Where were you faggots when the board was drowing in kangposting?

>TFW ANTI SMASH FAGS CAN LITERALLY NEVER COPE AND LITERALLY NEVER STOP CRYING

Attached: This+comment+number+_cf0956d6ff35e08fe67e37c562014f62.png (300x168, 74K)

it wouldn't but i dont care about what a quarantine zone looks like

Can you imagine being THIS butthurt?

Braindead smashfaggot absolutelly needs 10 threads discussing Sans Undertale simultaneously, eh?

So what? Smash dlc is bigger news than 95% of shit that has been announced too

>mad about video game threads

By your own admission, you have so little to discuss that the 30 threads for a character none of you fucking manchildren even knew about before SMASHOMG can't be justified.

they aren't even consistent

>bitch about geno all the time

>OMG UNDERTALE SHIT

even if it got moved to /vg/ that wouldn't stop rosterfags from spilling over to this board

when /jp/ was made it was basically the designated touhou board and yet you still threads being made here about it on a daily basis

Shut the fuck up newfag, this is a case for every popular game, MGSV clogged up the catalog for well over a year.

A nintendo board would be a win-win.

Attached: chibi.gif (191x184, 262K)

Noting compares to the AIDS that is Smash and its fanbase

Global Rule 15 ruined this website because it made idiots feel entitled to boards free of anything too popular that they don't like.

I'd say the people bitching about video game threads are bigger faggots.

>Tokyo Mirage enhanced port, barely anyone has played that game and now its getting some attention
>one of the most beloved JRPGs of the modern era, Xenoblade Chronicles, is getting a remake with brand new visuals, new characters, QoL improvements, and more
>Deadly Premonition 2 is revealed and Deadly Premonition 1 is now ported to Switch
>Daemon x Machina gets another demo, this time of the campaign section
>More gameplay of Animal Crossing, looks as comfy and charming as ever
>Not really my cup of tea, but Overwatch comes to the switch, finally a competitive FPS for the system
>Not really my cup of tea either, but Pokemon Sw/Sh has a camp where you can play with pokemon in a fully interactive environment, plus there's a cool looking teacup ghost dude which looked cute

You: "yeah nothing else was really announced during the direct, my obscure fighting character placement that no one outside of Japan and FGC circles knows about and a costume for a character no one uses is way more important"

kiys