The Ludwig cutscene that people shit their pants over all the time

>Ahh, you were at my side all along!

Why do people love this stupid cutscene so much? How is this kino? Shit made no sense in the actual story of the game and was just blatant fan service
>DUDE ITS THE SWORD FROM THE OTHER GAMES!! I RECOGNIZE THING!!!!

Attached: 1567621547765.jpg (711x400, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4
youtu.be/uPP1e7hOyik?t=176
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a combination of the music flaring up with the scene as the battle intensifies, and some of the game lore being realized. You hear about Ludwig and the old hunters, but now you've seen someone who's gone full beast but managed to regain their humanity during your battle

moon was recurring theme in game
moon sword is thematic
man was on horse during massacre
man turned into horse monster after
horse man regains a part of his humanity from moon sword
music goes nutso
is kino

This guy's got it. You're too brain-dead to understand.

I've only gone through this dlc once. Just started it again on NG+ and I can't wait to see this scene again.

I don't know about you but I always loved the trope of fallen characters using sheer willpower to regain part of their former identity and power back.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4

Listen around 4:10 then at 4:49 he starts going absolutely nuts with the sword swinging around. Makes for a really exciting battle

Attached: bump.gif (540x304, 1.77M)

Same here, you get me. Its the same feeling of having someone on death's door pulling out one final miracle and refusing to die. I love one characters/bosses just do something unexpected and go absolutely ham, just one last shot in the dark where they acheive pure perfection if only for a moment.

Attached: 1506657823601.png (640x478, 431K)

It's not that hard to figure out if you don't have room temperature IQ.

so explain it

His intro cutscene is the real kino

>that feel when despite him regaining his humanity back if only for a moment he still feels the need to have to fight you for that ancient ethic sense of honor he holds.

Ludwig was to good.

Did you even play the game?

no

member berries. i member

For me it was just the shift in ludwig, the way his humanity crawled back into his face and manner. Knowing it was your hunter that for a few short seconds shook him back to his old self, the man that lead a horde of the church's finest against the beasts that threatened every man woman and child. Seeing that twisted form take on a regal stance, the way his sword divided his face, and the music, it all worked together and make an intensely moving little scene.

Attached: shrug shy.png (1000x1070, 297K)

an unsightly beast...

I like how they made the background music time with the phase transition. See this video and others. youtu.be/uPP1e7hOyik?t=176

Souls fans are actual brainlets a lot of the time
Plus its a PS4 exclusive so that also comes with the cinematic game fans that saw a cutcene and decided it was the best part of the whole game

>kino
This tells me all I need to know.