So, with the release of the Terry trailer...

So, with the release of the Terry trailer, all purported Ryu Hayabusa leaks are dead in the water and the 5th character is back to being a wildcard. All those people who mocked me saying "Ha ha you don't get a wife character, eat shit" are now very embarrassed because we're right back to a girl fighter being possible, and with four characters so far being men, the fifth being a girl is practically a certainty. Granted, you won anyway, because I was really hoping for fighter 2 or 4 to have a girl option or be a girl respectively, so that even if the rest of the fighters weren't girls, I could still happily play as a girl while waiting for the rest of the fighters, stress free. So now I only have one more chance at a girl, so I'm just as stressed as you. Or so I thought, because since they announced more fighters, there's more fun and speculation to be had. But I'm still holding out for #5 to be a girl, so our battle rages on.

At any rate. The mystery of the Fighter Pass continues. Welcome to another speculation thread where we speculate about who the fifth fighter will be.

Attached: 1565028419600.jpg (215x440, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHyOavMV8vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dumb trannyposter

It's gonna be Marina.
MEME MAGIC LET'S GO

Dark Souls

Dank Souls

That would be cool.

Maybe Hayabusa's fifth?

I honestly do not see any other hype female character than Reimu at this point. The only one more hype would be Miku Hatsune, but that's impossible.

Sure, it's possible he's still the 5th. But if so, it's not because of any leaks. It's just because he's a popular enough character to be added to Smash and some people happened to correctly guess him.

You guys have to admit though that this new DLC announcement pretty much makes Geno a lock. Sakurai is well aware of how demanded Geno is, and without the constraints of the FP I just know he's going to make it happen.

>Forgetting female Terry

lol

Attached: DOOM SMASH.jpg (1739x1275, 269K)

Just start praying for pass #2, because it's obviously doomguy in position 5.

>Just start praying for pass #2
You didn't hear the news, did you?

I was under the impression ryu came with both terry leaks

I place my bets of Travis from NMH or Mike from Star Tropics. (Highly doubt the latter will get in)

There are only two "leaks" that claimed Ryu Hayabusa:
1) The leak that said he was the 4th character. He is not, so this leak is dead.
2) The leak that said Terry and Ryu would be happening, but claimed that the Terry trailer would be a continuation of the Kencineroar trailer. It wasn't, so this leak is also dead.

>Mike from Star Tropics
that'd be pretty cool

It's gonna be Mercy

It’s going to be Leon or Jill

Mike Jones is such a literally who that there's a song about him where the lyrics are "Mike Jones. Who?"
youtube.com/watch?v=OHyOavMV8vw

there is literally no reason to think it's doomguy
doom 64 was even skipped over in the nip direct

Doomguy will probably be one of the non-pass characters.

fake news

It's gonna be MEI
It's not gonna be Mei, the goal was to get the Nsync song stuck in your head.

Rex, Byleth, and a poke rep are IN
There is no denying it anymore.

Attached: 1540621750812.png (1911x1605, 2.89M)

It’s probably either going to be Crash or someone from Resident Evil. That’s about all that’s left.

I hope so

The final character is Jill and she’ll be revealed in a direct on October 27th 11 AM EST. Screencap this.

>his logo is fatal fury star

neat, didn't expect that

Attached: RBCt0e3.png (475x151, 78K)

I wonder if he'll have his Garou outfit.

he's fucking in

>Byleth
It will be Edelgard, god willing.

>invoking god while wanting Edelgard
Confirmed for not having played her game.

Ehm, are you guys retarded? It's going to Kyle from Jedi Outcast to tie Smash to the new Star Wars movie.

Source: I am Sakurai's wife's son.

>duh but she bad guy
That's a bonus as far as Smash is concerned, nimrod. It's because I've played the game that I don't want Byleth in, he's boring as fuck and is just another faggot with a sword. Love or hate her, Edelgard is an actually interesting character with a moveset potential that would separate her from the other Fire Emblem characters. Plus she's the character that Nintendo has marketed the most as the face of the game. Dimitri or Claude would be good to, but that's just not going to happen unless Sakurai goes full retard and puts in all three.

If we're going with the theme of gaming history rather than popularity, then I'll root for Estelle Bright until the end. I already got Erdrick and company, and now Terry motherfucking Bogard, of all things. It's unbelievable.

The chances are slim seeing how Falcom is more inclined towards Sony and PC, but not impossible. Even if it's not Estelle and rather Adol Christin, seeing Falcom representation (and the music) in Smash would make be burst with happiness like you wouldn't believe.

I'll keep believing the impossible until the end. Please, Sakurai, put a Falcom rep in Smash!

Attached: 1530934391804.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

Damn, did you just call Edelgard a villain solely because she fights the church? My assessment of you is even worse than it was previously.

I'm calling her a villain because she's the primary antagonist of 3/4 of the game, Edeltard.

You really do not speak like someone who wants her. Why even pray for an FE rep? You'd clearly be happier without one.

Oh shit.

I just realized Steve might still happen.

You realize there's a pretty vast middle ground between being a delusional fanboy and obsessively hating something right? I actually like Edelgard and would be happy with her in the game. My problem isn't with her, it's with you. It's sad that you're so blissfully unaware of how obnoxious and confrontational over nothing you're being.

Frankly I've never even played her game and I just like to argue so I'm a bit more aware of my obnoxiousness than you think.

Fuck your gender quota waifufag. Give me Ryu or Doomguy. This pack needs more Testerone and we’ve been headed in the right direction with Banjo and especially Terry.

>with four characters so far being men
user...

Attached: Kazooie.jpg (212x237, 8K)

STEVE IS DEAD COPE EVIL STEVEFAG

Bethesda is one of the few thirds doing SOMETHING noticeable for the console, and right now switch is the only console with every single doom available

It's a cold and it's a broken Hayabusa

we got this doombros

Attached: 7B47655C-9992-4419-A0D3-ADE8B55AEE1D.jpg (680x482, 142K)

Boop.

Why would it ever not be the default player character?

Because he really wants a waifu with an axe so logic be damned.

It's probably Shantae, now that Undertale is out of the way there's no better choice for an indie rep.
>inb4 Touhou
First off, never going to happen, second off that would be a doujin rep, not an indie rep.

>First off, never going to happen
You're not wrong but the lack of self-awareness it takes for a Shantaefag to say this about anyone else's character is staggering

The only acceptable female rep is...

Attached: 0C8E2B89-4618-4BCC-9B21-15EF6E56083F.jpg (1920x4500, 618K)

Indie and Doujin are the same thing dumbass.

Attached: 1567025349546.png (410x205, 96K)

Attached: Doomed.png (500x300, 348K)

Attached: 1550092365203.jpg (1280x1782, 459K)

Is she first party?

>KoF

Attached: le trash man.jpg (1040x746, 113K)

I don't think he'll be in the pass but the more DLC announcement has me really hopeful Travis will get in, with NMH3 finally coming out.

Attached: travis nmh3.jpg (665x363, 25K)

It has to be at this point. Tetris 99 has done so well and it's just batshit enough to work for the final fighter pass character.
The only question is which block makes the cut (or is it like pokemon trainer and you can cycle through them).

Attached: apps.43965.14560640085442649.ccdfc4bc-a07e-4450-ae10-dc0a9d70ca14.jpg (270x270, 22K)