Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=mseNUZat7A4

Attached: Untitled.png (1908x1062, 890K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=havhaDYh0Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=iYhEsTKHsDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill me please

Is it finally time for a smash board knowing this shit will never stop?

>Smash autists ruin the board for another year

Attached: 1560133050668.jpg (416x443, 135K)

cool song

So what luster is left for Smash Bros. as a series? It seems like literally anyone and anything will get included. I know shit like Roy or Corrin wasn't exactly glamorous but people held an idea that only really good characters could make it in. Now with shit like Sans it's free game, Peter Griffin or Spongebob could be next.

Attached: 1560847470801.jpg (720x892, 41K)

Based W.A.S.P. poster

Sakurai just adds whatever pleases him

youtube.com/watch?v=havhaDYh0Sc

Yea Forums when this was announced

Requesting the mod play this song in the sticky

"YOU LIKE THE VIDEO GAME!! KURINGE!!!" I empathize with not wanting a board filled with shitposts and eight year olds screaming about who's "gonna get in" but there is plenty of other cancer on Yea Forums to be ashamed of. I think you just hate it because it's so prevalent and well liked and you need video games to be something you can feel special about since no one cares about your personality.

"YOU LIKE THE VIDEO GAME!! KURINGE!!!" I empathize with not wanting a board filled with shitposts and eight year olds screaming about who's "gonna get in" but there is plenty of other cancer on Yea Forums to be ashamed of. I think you just hate it because it's so prevalent and well liked and you need video games to be something you can feel special about since no one cares about your personality.

Attached: 1554474271545.png (726x750, 124K)

I bet none of you virgins had sex to this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=iYhEsTKHsDg

seethe more

We're still limited to vidya characters only, R.O.B. (a Nintendo product) being the only exception. Spongebob is still off the table for now, although I'm a little worried that mouthbreathers will result in Goku getting in.

As for fighters I'd actually like to see, I'm out of ideas. Ultimate added in a bunch of villains so I don't even have that to ask for anymore, I think Smash would be best off skipping next gen, and letting new characters crop up.

Something I'd actually like to see is a Pokémon spin off. There are literally hundreds of potential fighters in Smash but they get cast aside literally every game in favor of whatever TPC wants to shill. Don't tell me you wouldn't want to play as Machamp or Gengar in Smash.

go to bed

Nothing. And I do mean nothing.

At this point nobody will ever care about another Smash reveal, Ultimate killed any sense of exclusivity or prestige the series may have had. Anyone who brags about their pick getting in may be summarily dismissed with "who gives a fuck? Sans made it in, anybody can."

Attached: 1562380558918.jpg (620x611, 81K)

To be fair, Undertale is really popular in Japan for some reason.

>Sans

No one cares about costumes

Hey Hiro, Just fucking made a /smash/ board already!

All killed the wordfilter for fucks sake.

Attached: 737x610-2017091700027.jpg (737x610, 39K)

Trying and failing to make a pasta out of an opinion you disagree with + wojak = litmus test fucking aced for being a mouthbreathing shitgobbler

Dont make me quote this with a Basedjak, pretty boy