Valve locking and reverting all legit negative reviews: this is literally worse than Reddit edition

mods shadowbanned/anchored and samefagged the last thread

This is a simple situation, but the debate around it in this community is extremely retarded, but this is an important 'microcosm' of the bigger picture that deserves some attention.
Here, let me explain:
No one is assessing the point of having a list of reviews to begin with.

The OBJECTIVE point is obvious: to record the individual sentiments of a certain group of people about the product and make it available to a certain group of people who may be considering interacting with the product.

The leftists simply try to qualify every aspect of the definition illogically.
They totally contradict the simple, objective truth above.
They try to limit whose review should count at all, who should be able to see whose review, they try to say that people need to have a certain motivation for their sentiments, and so on.
All without any reasoning at all.

The bottom line is this:
The sentiment is out there and it's associated with the game and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
Trying to stop it or advocating for stopping it reveals you as DISHONEST and MANIPULATIVE.

Attached: re.png (658x438, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/
4channel.org/rules
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CENSORSHIP IS GOOD IF ITS AGAINST LEFTIES BUT NOT MY RIGHTY SHIT

>The leftists

shadowbanning on Yea Forums?

ITT I btfo all leftists simply by quoting from OP

also:
>offer to let anyone express their sentiment about this product
>change your mind in certain cases for no logical reason
>demand respect
what did valve mean by this?

you gonna samefag this thread too op?

they censored it by keyword, putting a filter on the catalog so any thread with that word in it can't be bumped

literally worse than reddit.

Like I said in the first thread about this shit, the reason WHY people mark the review as positive and then let them have it in the actual review is BECAUSE of exactly this. Valve just looks for a review marked as Negative, they don't actually take the time to read them all. Mark as positive, then shit all over the game/devs/whatever. It will last practically forever.

thats a good point

Video game reviews should review the video game, not whatever fucking drama behind it you fags are obsessing about. People who care already know, everyone else just wants to know if the game itself is good or not.

why? do you have a single reason?

>People who care already know
that's not a reason and it's not a fact nor is it true
and even if you were right, what does that have to do with justifying censorship?
there are a lot of steps missing in your "thought" process

common among the dehumanized leftist slaves, they just want the shortest cut to their addictions and will make any excuse and ignore anything that doesn't cause them to immediately physically annihilate

While I do think ZQ is a psychotic cunt with a bodycount and everyone dumping on Alec is subhuman, the review bombing is not indicative of the game's quality to someone who is ignorant of the drama that's been going down in the past week.

Attached: birthday2.jpg (1024x680, 114K)

>why? do you have a single reason?
Do I really need to explain why reviews of a product should review the product and not whatever ancillary political views anyone has in relation to the product? If I want to buy a broom all I want to know is if the broom is good, not if some fuck tangentially associated with the broom said something on twitter you didn't like.

>implying the game's quality is more important than the controversy
why?

what keyword faggot shizo?

yes you do, if you want to have a point
>ancillary
thats what you have to prove to make you point right?

games aren't brooms....

here's a hint: games are political speech

WHAT ABOUT ASTRAL CHAIN HUH NIGGER

>games are political speech
yeah nah fuck off back to resetera

Alec made 90% of the game anyway, and they fed his paranoid delusions then they joined the mob against him and then before he's even buried they're dancing on his grave

They don't deserve to profit of his work, this game should be revoked.

>implying it ain't

Attached: tumblr_mam44kw7wP1rqkghxo1_500.gif.jpg (500x402, 59K)

>he is STILL shitposting about how his review was taken down

You are embarrassing yourself chong. Make a >>>VIDEO FUCKING GAME

>runs in terror after realizing he can't even begin to support his point
>tries to blame it on the other guy
you aren't human and the debt you owe to the truth is about to come due

>Do I really need to explain why reviews of a product should review the product and not whatever ancillary political views anyone has in relation to the product?

user, the people who you are defending fired the lead creative behind the product and spend most of their time online selling political views to help sell their product.
Do you understand?

> game review next time not some random political bullshit not related to the game at all

How is the developers joining the witch-hunt against the guy who did all the work not related to the game at all. Are you serious?

>refusing to substantiate your views because you physically can't because you're a braindead animal trained in an echochamber

I didn't imply that it's not. Just because I don't agree with you immediately doesn't mean I disagree.
You literally have no clue what a conversation is, the only thing you know is a mob that agrees with itself rambling incoherently

True, can't argue with that. But Valve probably wants to keep twitter bullshit off their platform.

Is it not obvious that the thread's about the Steam store. A store where they sell games.

Attached: tinierbunny.jpg (500x375, 26K)

basically you're saying that people should only learn about the controversy through their social circles

why

>Is it not obvious that the thread's about the Steam store. A store where they sell games.
that has nothing to do with anything you said

you literally just fart out whatever you feel like saying and assume its related to whatever you said last

dude you are kind of retarded

>The leftists
It's really a shame schizoid alt right incels can't keep their political pandering for themselves and let people call out this bullshit without feeling like part of Trump special needs supporter club.

This, just use the forums.

>Do you understand?
Nope. Is the game good or not?

STOP BEING THE VOICE OF REASON AAAAAAAAAAA

>I just want to consume, not know the context for what I consume
we have to choose. to stay human, or become like these things.

>I review games based on feelings instead of staying objective
Ok manchildren.

Attached: 1566308479215.jpg (600x450, 37K)

Nay thee

Attached: 2SLYS.jpg (500x667, 133K)

Ion Fury is actually a fun game if any of you fucks ever played a game.

I'm waiting for a sale but I think it'll be fun to play. I'm still revisiting hexen.

Probably because you're the most autistic spamming falseflagging megafaggot this board has ever seen.

>No one is assessing the point of having a list of reviews to begin with.
Fuckin this. They're meant to be used to share opinions their attached products. You faggots are using it for political purpose, and when it gets shut down appropriately you throw a fit. Reviews used to be useful, you neighborhood-trashing boons.

>implying it isn't
Containment board when.

Attached: 1.jpg (261x361, 30K)

It's a fucking excellent game. Levels just feel good to explore and gunplay is the best on the engine.

they should just lock the review option.
problem solved.

Attached: sjwpress.jpg (982x1307, 220K)

I agree, fuck ZQ but the as long as the game itself is not affected it should not affect the score. I think if the game had been censored, like having Alex's work removed then it would be fair but at the end of the day game remains the same. I think that's the difference between Ion Fury and Night In the Woods. Ion Fury controversy was about the game itself, Night In The Woods was about controversy regarding subject matter inside the game.

YUM YUM YUM

Attached: IMG_20190825_021759.jpg (1596x1428, 202K)

Furry is one of those tagged words

>Go have a lie down, Internet.
How do you talk to your own readers like they're fucking children and still have a following? Jesus

I want my videogames to be interesting, not just fun.

Based and irrefutable truth pilled

So play the ones you want and don't review bomb games with whom you disagree with the devs on?

Not saying you did this, but you get the idea.

Also fun is the fucking point of this game and it succeeds.

Yea because forums arent censored or anything too right

You taking vidya way too seriously.
Go read a book.

The fuck does this even mean? Just play a fucking video game man

>The basis of my humanity is predicated upon the products I consume

Attached: 1550736247349.jpg (210x334, 20K)

>all I care about is escaping into my video games please censor everything so I don't have any resistance to consumption

look at you, you are a braindead subhuman

you use an anthropomorphized cartoon as a representation of your personality.
you literally have no realistic self image.
you have no idea what humanity is on any level, because you have none worth mentioning.
you are literally schizophrenic and dissociate your personality among the characters in the media you consume.

Level designs are quite interesting and tell a tale on their own.

Damn you really told him

Attached: tumblr_mbfrrbaQAS1r0m3fzo1_500.jpg (500x372, 94K)

GUYS IM A RABBIT IRL LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT IDEAL HUMANITY

>it's not relevant to me if the creator of the game was murdered by baseless coercion and the money I pay for the game goes to his murderers
>i just want to play and have FUNNNN XD

Censorship shouldn't stop you from posting an opinion, i got community banned for 2 weeks over this shit and i feel no regrets, more people will join.

>>it's not relevant to me if the creator of the game was murdered by baseless coercion and the money I pay for the game goes to his murderers
>>i just want to play and have FUNNNN XD
god you really are a total retard

>>i just want to play and have FUNNNN XD
>god you really are a total retard
Thats literally what reviews are for

I didn't really like the game. You don't do much in it.

Stop stressing, user, it's much healthier if you just sit back and enjoy the circus. The whole industry is violently ill, but there are still plenty of good games out there that manage to make it despite all the virtue trenders.

Attached: 1359834526737.jpg (1024x683, 79K)

it's literally not you stupid fuck
why would it be?

you are fucking braindead. you are fucking retarded. you are fucking subhuman.

just because there is usually no pertainant factors beside the end product to consider in a review doesn't mean the factors are irrelevant in this case, or always, like you said

If you can't find level design and environmental story telling interesting you're are a pleb beyond saving and would be better watching TV shows.

>comments open during the peak of the accusations because "victims deserve a voice and support"
>same sites lock down comment sections now that the assumed perpetrator suicided
/pol/-tier double-faced scumbaggery.

you are completely psychotic
>if anything requires effort just slink away and be a useless sack of shit

Yup. Because it's a video game. Leave politics out of it. If you disagree you contradict the very cause you're losing sleep over.

>/pol/-tier
thats what we call
>jew-tier

you're simply a braindead coward who won't allow yourself the freedom to fight on your own side

subhuman garbage

Hey, if you think yelling at people on the internet is a good time then go wild. I just don't see it changing much.

Attached: 1361248318655.gif (450x254, 901K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT YOU GUYS TOLD ME STEAM WAS BETTER THAN EPIC

Attached: 1556547176076.jpg (920x900, 82K)

>Yea Forums absolutely SEETHING that they can't have Gamergate 2

Attached: 1377051340594.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Take your meds, loser.

dilate then kill yourself tranny faggot

Video games are political.
All art is political.
You literally have no idea what 'politics' even means anymore.

everything is political, everything matters
you want to say it's not because you waste your entire life and you want to feel like that's okay

boilerplate leftist psychological defect

You're are already dead, no life, oxygen wasting incel sack of shit.

doesn't surprise me because you're a severely demented introvert.

you have zero self awareness.
you have to argue and make the reasons for things clear in your own mind.

>if i can't change the world instantly its just a waste of time
seriously, i hope you are as young as you sound, if not kill yourself

Based schizo poster

The sack of shit insult is so old by now "miss" you should know better

This is the most reddit, resetera opinion on Yea Forums and I mean that in the most literal way possible. Get your twitter clickbait void-filler out of here you fuckin faggots.

What's like living with schizophrenia?

>triggered
i hit a sore spot huh? lol

Ampharos

Attached: 1567283197379.png (270x301, 102K)

>if you don't get mad at people on the internet you're mentally challenged
holy shit the state of /pol/

this post was a waste of time

>>If you disagree you contradict the very cause you're losing sleep over.
You're playing their game you fucking retard. You aren't making anything better and you never have. You're literally on their side at this point.

Not an insult, just the truth.

Remember to report this for spamming/flooding.

Oh let him have his fun

Attached: 20_129180073931.jpg (266x200, 17K)

Shadowbanning on Yea Forums is practically impossible due to every single posts being numbered. You would need a system just to create fake postnumbers that match up the order in which it was posted, but make that post unnaccounted without fucking up the real post count.
I'm pretty sure this guy's thread just didn't get any bump

>no argument
some one call this kid's mom he needs help dealing with his emotions

>Leftists allgedly censoring speech
>Point of reviews is to review the game
>Reviews have nothing to do with the game, just with politics
Imagine you're in a lecture or a presentation about something random, and then someone asks a "question," which is really just them trying to inject their own politics into the discussion. Most people are going to roll their eyes at this person, and most people would agree that this thing is discouraged. What's the difference?

Hum hum sorry sweetie this is 4channel...

It's an antique worth millions.

Based censorship

You gonna cry, you triggered SJW's?

Let him have his bun

Good, this should be standard practice. Review bombing is fucking stupid and makes user reviews pointless when they should be used to tell people what most people thought

Is pirating a dead guy's game morally wrong?

He was a commie so he would have approved.

What word?

You aren't worth taking seriously.

I mean, we already do away with double posts. I don't see how this number fuckery wouldn't work with a little tweaking.

op is from reddit, he doesn't know what autosage is

So this is modern Yea Forums. Literally cares more about fucking drama then actual video games.

Attached: 1551431490328.jpg (363x538, 111K)

>review bombing a game because of politics
huh......so this is the power of GamerGate....

Is it really a wonder, when every single game released on or after 2007 has been objectively 100% pure shit made for casual shit-eaters who don’t know any better? Vidya is dead.

Yea but the guy who died made the game. So what is it youre trying to do. Destroy his legacy? You this retarded?

>40% suicide rate
thats some truth for you.

>Go to see review on game
>No actually discussion about said game
>CENSORSHIP, TRANNIES, REEEEE
It's because your mixing up the forums with reviews

>Point of reviews is to review the game
that's not what you're arguing at all, you're either too stupid or dishonest or both to realize it
>the only possible point of reviews is to review the game in such a way that you ignore the creators

>Reviews have nothing to do with the game
the creators have something to do with the game

you are literally retarded from submitting to peer pressure in an echo chamber

look how completely schizophrenic you are

if i'm not worth it then why are you HERE?
obviously i'm worth it to you, you just have no capacity to interact because you're a braindead niggerized judaised leftist

>lost the ability to enjoy games and most things because schizophrenia.
>wahhh why things can't be good like before
I would kill you if wasn't illegal. Cry baby faggots are the real parasites of this world. I want you to experience real pain and beg for your pathetic life, fucking piggy.

Attached: d2i4f15hw6zz.png (1439x1079, 982K)

You're a joke.

>creators have something to do with the game
Very indirect way when we're talking about reviewing the quality of the game. The creators are responsible for the quality, but I'm not reviewing the creators, and their political leanings have nothing to do with whether or not I enjoyed the gameplay. Just because someone might have a different opinion than mine doesn't mean the boss they created is fun or not.

>implying that's irrational
>implying there's anything wrong with that at all
is there a single one of you total retards that can get a grip and try to explain what you're thinking, or is your point of view really so hollow and fake that you can't explain it at all?

What did you think was going to happen, retard? They should do the same to games that were bombed by chinks, like Ys 8. This was done because they were high profile and obviously fake reviews because of American SJW culture.

The fuck are you even going on about?

>very indirect
THEY MADE THE GAME
THE GAME IS 100% MADE OF THEM
you need to take a break, gather your thoughts, and reflect on how fucking retarded you're being

>mods shadowbanned/anchored and samefagged the last thread
can we get a visible ban on this fucking newfag?

Get the fuck off Yea Forums you parasite faggot. You and people like you are the reason for this boards decline into the pile of drama and garbage it has become today. Do us all a favor and kill yourself you waste of space.

Attached: 1566877995407.jpg (300x300, 32K)

He forgot to take his meds again. Give him a break.

A known liar accused a dev in the team of abuse without any proof, turning his team, his family against him and lastly his work.
This is some how politics.
:thinken:
Dat finger hurts

Attached: 1567386221552.jpg (460x667, 49K)

So if I hated black people, and if a miracle drug I needed to survive was made by black people, would I be considered rational if I chose death over the drug simply due to my opinions of the creator of the drug?

"legit negative reviews" Whiny cunts who don't name anything gameplay related are not legit.

>retard
>just rambles about some irrelevant shit and ignores everything everyone else is talking about

Based and correct pilled
Retarded and needs to get the fuck off this board pilled

I'm older than you and you're retarded. You only ever played AAA dogshit. You ARE the casual.

I'm thinking that this is a board for video games, not internet drama. Saying you care more about the drama behind the game then the game itself just proves that it has no place being talked about here.
Play non-AAA games and leave your comfort zone

Consumers have a right to know where their money is going to.

Valve has hidden reviewbombs for a long time now, how is this somehow news again? Yes it's bullshit that their filter for reviewbombs is on by default, but they haven't exactly hidden the fact that you can turn it off.

that scenario is not analogous to this one in any way

you literally have mental retardation.
no one needs the game to survive at all, in fact its the opposite, its the most trivial purchase you could make, its a GAME

That's not what a game review is for

this is like the fifth time I have seen this thread today

>Complain about leftists
>Literally act like one
What's the problem again you ironic fuck?

Retard is all that's needed. It's fake outrage. The reviews were justifiably removed, and it should be done more often. PC and anti-PC culture shouldn't be able to affect the critical perception of video games, and you should all kill yourselves for participating on either side of the spectrum.

The horseshoe is very real

Then go read reviews about the studio, not the game itself. You wont find and those dont belong on steam by the way.

Samefagging OP was buttblasted that his threads got autosaged
Just look at the amount of unique IPs to see what a shitshow this thread is

No.

Review bombing a game will almost always be reverted and should be. It isn't an "honest" appraisal of the game itself but rather either someone brigading and calling fora crusade for any given reason.

Valve has a good system of allowing the reviews, noting the time of the review bomb, but simply not having it count toward the overall score, if review bombing was in effect. Your reviews are still there, even if you left low content ones like I recall from Ion Fury like "SJWs made you their bitch" or whatever. But they just don't count on the score if the case is review bombing. This is a good compromise.

While I grant that there needs to be a better way to rate/review a developer/publisher vs the individual games, that doesn't mean that its helpful to simply review bomb a game, sometimes an unrelated one, because you're mad at the publisher/developer's actions.

Doesn't change the scenario, where I form my entire opinion on something based solely on who created it. Not only that, but in my review if I said that the drug was shit because the creator was black, what would be the rationale?

Do you just spout random shit and think it makes you seem sane?

the OP used the term "samefagged" wrong, along with "shadowbanned/anchored"
it's obvious he's some alt-right sack of shit trying to recruit people. one of these days some incel is gonna wake up to this shit and slaughter their local proud boys chapter with an ar15

your reading comprehension is very bad

the question is:
Why is the game itself necessarily more important than the conversation ("drama") around it?
in general, and in this case specifically?

>I don't know what horseshoe theory is
You could have just asked or used google, my man.

It's a product review, and some consumers are interested in what goes on into making it.

It's relevant to the purchase decision.

You idiots praised Astral Chain reviews being fixed, but not this? Talk about hypocrisy you fucking hippo.

No, a product review is a review of the product. A review of the coporation or entity responsible for its creation is something entirely different.

>Why is the game itself necessarily more important than the conversation ("drama") around it?
Because consumers care about the quality of the product and if it's good or bad. The only people who care about drama surrounding products are retarded twitter sphere morons like your self.

One of my reviews got banned because I phrased it in the form of a drinking game, and apparently "promoting alcohol use" is against their rules.

>Why is the game itself necessarily more important than the conversation
Because this is a video game message board and Steam is a video game selling service and the reviews are suppose to be about the video game and not drama related to the creator of it.

it changes the relevancy of the scenario to the topic at hand.
if you want it to be relevant, all the dynamics have to be analogous.
you can't just cherrypick one theoretical edge case with contradictory dynamics and try to use it as a general argument like you are.

basically you are a total retard who has never, ever been confronted about being wrong before and you have no idea how to deal with it on any level.

I give a game a 0 on metacritic because it has bad graphics. Is this a rational score? No? I give a game a 0 because the devs have different political agendas than my own... Even less rational.

Because the majority of people don't care about the drama. If I want to play a game I want to see the reviews based on the gameplay etc. I don't give a fuck if the director has sex with monkeys on the weekends.

so you are basing your entire view on bullshit, wow what a surprise
>i'm right because some people agree with me and everyone else doesn't count because they disagree with me

kill yourself you fucking worthless nigger retard

>giving money to degenerate monkeyfuckers
absolutely based

Do you have a learning disability? That's how reality works you mong

people with learning disabilities aren't necessarily stupid. that guy's just a fucking imbecile.

Drama isn't review worthy. You're the retard here. Luckily based valve purged you.

>majority
literal projection
you have no proof and no reasoning. it's all your bullshit opinion based on your psychotic emotions.

That is exactly what a review is for in all cases

> It isn't an "honest" appraisal of the game itself but rather either someone brigading and calling fora crusade for any given reason.
all these retarded drones will regurgitate these lines but they can't explain on any level

you haven't explained why that's dishonest or why it shouldn't be allowed, you just side with authority every single time

If I wanted a review of the developers, I'd look for that. If I want a review of the game, I want to know about the game.

It's a fact that any OP containing "Gamergate" autosages immediately.

Attached: 1565792639172.png (588x599, 187K)

>to record the individual sentiments of a certain group of people about the product and make it available to a certain group of people who may be considering interacting with the product.

You're a fucking retard. The point of a review is to say if the game is good or not.

If you write a review for any other reason - like to give your opinion on a recent controversy - you're a dumb piece of shit and your review should be wiped away like shit off an ass crack.

>The leftists simply try to qualify every aspect of the definition illogically.
>The leftists

This is not a "left or right" issue. I'm right-wing as fuck, and I still acknowledge that review-bombing is retarded behavior.

Attached: Angry.png (1280x1440, 1.4M)

Wait are you the same retard who cried about being banned ten times from Overwatch yesterday because he was being an insufferable faggot in ranked? I swear you and him type exactly the same

>Please ignore my obnoxious and controversial personal life, just give me money

Attached: 1544370410254.png (208x215, 59K)

well that's insane and leftist of you
despite your profound psychotic delusions, you don't actually live in a bubble
you need to care about where you money goes, who gets it

they will use that money to proliferate their interests, and if they are against yours, giving them your money because the product is good is irrational

this is really all just a symptom of you having zero concept of natural selection let alone anything outside the pinprick of your overton window

>reading reviews
>not just buying games based on how cool the trailers and screenshots are
I bet you don't even have Atomic Heart on your wishlist. Pretty sad if you ask me.

Attached: ONSCvsh.jpg (490x310, 25K)

Gladly. What are you selling?

spot on

really the FIRST thing you should want to know about a product is who makes it and profits from it, in any case at all

>Not buying things because of your biases is foolish
>I will buy something according to my biases, especially if it spites a vague group I dislike

Attached: 1546334868164.jpg (930x1549, 427K)

>I don't care where my money goes because my life doesn't matter, now it's your problem
and what a great solution we have to that problem
you will feel it

censorship is never good faggot

well i cracked this issue for this community I guess i'll have to make another thread

It sounds like these game developers want all the benefits of the limelight yet none of the downsides. Other people in the public consciousness have had to deal with this too, you know; if a singer, actress or whoever gets tangled in some controversy, it directly affects whether or not people want to buy their shit.

The privileged upbringing of these trust fund indie game devs has made them oblivious to concepts such as consequence or accountability, particularly concerning their political proclivities. They just keep stomping their feet and beating their chest because they see themselves as a privileged class, always in the right, lording over the plebs who are morally obliged to either give them money or go away. These are the sort of people who would have to google 'the Streisand effect.'

Attached: 1567229850310.jpg (852x480, 119K)

Don't forget to take your meds first

TBF though if you have less than an hour of playtime you shouldn't even have the right to express your opinion on it.

>because they see themselves as a privileged class
>because they see themselves
>they see themselves
your analysis is fundamentally broken
they are totally self ignorant as you would expect from what else you said in your premise

i'm not kidding with you or playing semantics, they literally have no self perception, they rely entirely on feedback from their social sphere to deduce anything about themselves.
this is a deep psychological divide that you need to account for when dealing with these...people.

>they will use that money to proliferate their interests, and if they are against yours, giving them your money because the product is good is irrational
didn't they used to teach this in schools or something
home economics????

basically all sane people (non-leftists) have to break away from the leftists and the only practical way to do that is to drive them out of a certain geographical area and start a new government there

Lmao dumb nigger

Funny, before all this shit the go-to argument against liberals/leftists complaining about everything was "separate the artist from their work".

What if I'm buying the game secondhand, and simply want to know if it's fun?

Have you been diagnosed with autism yet?

>funny, i'll just hold you accountable for something i heard some one else say once
>why is victory so easy?

the leftists have no problem with this at all because really their head is just a collection of strawmen based on artificial data force fed to them through media.
the only way you can become a person in their reckoning is to give them positive attention or free material (hence socialism/communisms wealth redistribution)

I will just keep saying it. They are abominations, not humans, and unless we kill them all humanity will go extinct.

lol nice

then I guess your edge case should overrule the general case because it's politically convenient for some jews

In the review section, yes it is.

Review bombing NITW's because you are mad that they said the truth is pretty peak faggotry and I am glad they are deleting those reviews, faggot.

I played firewatch for 30 minutes and knew it was a pile of shit. Sometimes garbage is obvious.

Hey I think I interacted with you before. You don't have a lot of varied responses. Literal npc lmao

You're missing the point. The question isn't whether or not consumers should inform themselves, but what information is relevant to a GAME REVIEW.

Valve doesn't delete reviews, they just stop counting for the game score.

In other news, now Alexis Kennedy of Failbetter (Fallen London, 80 Days, Cultist Simulator; aka one of RockPaperShotgun's darlings) also just got smacked with the rape accusation hammer.

A game company has no power over me outside of their product. I don't buy shit from nestle because they're evil. A game company doesn't do anything that affects me and I don't care about your problems.

Ironically it's not

>another male feminist being eaten by the monster he nurtured
Fitting.

The entire point of a review is to decide whether or not it's in your interest to buy a product.

What I said is true for ANY purchase or any review because the key thing is that you are transferring money to some one that they can use for whatever they want.
Before giving some one money you should have a reasonable expectation that they won't use the money to contradict your interests.

You have no point at all, have really bad reading skills, and are generally very stupid to the point I would call you mentally retarded because you are so mired in simple confusions that you won't have time to develop before your youth is gone.

they can take the money and invest it in anything
a person can own a game company and another company too

you stupid fuck

>Fascist schizo tries to samefag but is unable to pretend to be normal for one post

>edge case
My case is entirely relevant to game reviews, your case is not

Yeah whatever. Doesn't give a shit. I feel like you might be paranoid schizophrenic desu dude.

You are projecting hard enough to function as a lighthouse.

When I read a review for a TV, I don't get an opinion on whether or not I should buy it at Best Buy or Target. Why not?

>Before giving some one money you should have a reasonable expectation that they won't use the money to contradict your interests.
Shouldn't you hate capitalism then? Because it basically ensures that money will end up in the hands of people working against your interests.

GET FUCKED SKELENIGGER!
>steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/

NOW REPORT HIM!

Attached: 1566151304556.png (1542x6365, 1.64M)

>DONT STRAWMAN ME
>ONLY I GET TO STRAWMAN

I think he's just severely autistic. Too coherent for a schizo having a psychotic break but definitely neuro-atypical.

>Murdered
>coercion

Attached: 1543658351281.png (478x523, 12K)

>This is your mind on /pol/
wew lads

What's going on with those two games, I've been out of the loop but I know there has been some shit with infighting at valve over what can and can't be on the platform. Is this related to th
>The leftists simply try to
Never mind, its probably autistic screeching from people who cannot contain their memes and succinctly explain their opinion on anything. In future drop the memes and try not to be so emotional.

Attached: 1513486567853.jpg (900x1200, 178K)

>gets proven wrong
>Yeah whatever. Doesn't give a shit. I feel like you might be paranoid schizophrenic
you've been had. lay down and die. You have no intelligence and no intuition and you're wrong about everything. You have no hope of improving. Just stay out of the way.

I didn't present a case. you're talking nonsense in attempt to keep pace with me. stop trying, you can't.

that's not a strawman, it accurately reflects the logical substance of what was said

yeah basically you can't win, not because the rules are slanted, but because you are so fucking retarded you refuse to acknowledge any rules exist at all

You didn't prove shit, you just rambled. I'm better than you in every way and I'm glad your shit reviews aren't being ignored. They don't matter and neither do you. Vae victis

>capitalism
why are you trying to change the subject after you just got told?
oh is because you're a fucking retard with zero self esteem?

>why are you trying to change the subject after you just got told?
You're ranting about leftism, I assumed you had some sort of idea about what it means. Your posts make more sense now.

>I'm better than you in every way and I'm glad your shit reviews aren't being ignored.
good post short bus

>devolves into slantedly narrating what happened after refusing to address his failure to make a point

>I have no argument b-b-b-b-ut....YOU'RE MENTALLY ILL
>haha i'm right after all

this is the EXACT reason you need to use violence on leftists.
after you get them to this point where they are in the 'bargaining stage' of 'grief' at being wrong about everything, you have to physically crush them, because at that point they are just withdrawing from reality to overwrite the memory of what actually happened with a false narrative according to their programmed bias

Attached: xxxx.png (568x299, 175K)

>more strawman

Hello? FBI tip line?

>make a feature to combat asspained chinese children mad about games not having full Chinese audio and dialogue
>gets completely co-opted by literally everybody who is assblasted on the internet
Steam just can’t win can they

>“Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.”

>Funny, before all this shit the go-to argument against liberals/leftists complaining about everything was "separate the artist from their work".
>funny, i'll just hold you accountable for something i heard some one else say once

why would you mention what the "go-to argument" is if you didn't associate it with the person you're replying to?
therefore you're implying that is their argument.
therefore you're holding them accountable for something some one else said ("the go to argument")
because that's what I literally said, what I said isn't a strawman

only what you have said is strawmanning.
you are utterly inferior and just believe you have the RIGHT to contend with anyone that disagrees with you no matter what because you have absolutely no concept of objective reality or logic, only a demented perception based on your emotions

stop trying to say I was using the quote as an argument against you, and at the same time ignore my actual argument against you

you fucking retarded stupid nigger god damn kill yourself
but nevermind we will do it for you

>he keeps doing it

>he keeps doing it while accusing others of doing what he's doing

Bitch nigga I don't give a fuck about your argument or who you were having it with, but if you're going to casually quote Mein Kampf, I'm going to quote Sartre. Deal w/ it, you deranged lunatic.

Seething...

lol zoe quinn actually gonna get away with manslaughter nice clown world. they going with the narrative of "more women who we happen to know are saying the guy gave them the bad touch one time, or something, so you know, he probably deserved it, oh well everybody move on". giantbomb just talked about it on their podcast but i was too pissed off at their bullshit to sit all the way through, fucking leftists. video games

>admits he has no idea what is going on
>drops some quote
>assumes he is spot on
no use resisting i guess you win

This is psychosis.

Spam unrelated to the game should not be in a review section.

First sensible words out of you all thread

lmao, the schizo nazi is a gamergater too, doesn't get more perfect than this

>gets called mentally ill after an explanation why
>calls that guy mentally ill with no argument
I bet you're the winner here arent you little man

I like how Gabe the fat fuck Jewell does everything in his power to stop review bombs, but does absolutely nothing to prevent, circumvent, or even remotely address shill bombing. Take a look at games like MK 11 and AC Odyssey and you'll just see a bunch of recommended reviews with one or two words.

Attached: 1537095850781.jpg (1862x1048, 154K)

MAYBE IF I CALL HIM A SCHIZO OR A SAMEFAG ENOUGH HIS ARGUMENTS WILL DISAPPEAR ALONG WITH THE MEMORY OF GETTING MENTALLY ASSRAPED BY HIM

SAMEFAG SCHIZO
SAMEFAG SCHIZO
SAMEFAG SCHIZO
SAMEFAG SCHIZO

damn winning is easy
what a fucking lunatic

lurk more jfc

lmao butthurt

I like how you pick up words like a markov bot. Literal npc.

>implying review bombing is ever a problem for the consumer
BUT THE MEDIA TOLD ME REVIEW BOMBING IS NOT FAIR AND IM RETARDED AND I BELIEVED IT WITH ZERO CRITIQUE

>thinks only one person is talking to him
Absolutely psychosis.

it can be bad for the consumer, if you skip out on a good game that's on sale because it got bad reviews by retards with poor taste, that's a shame

>leftists are actually arguing against this
i'm starting to think that a lot of posters on Yea Forums aren't even white

Wait, someone is against this?
It's a fairly sensible take on the subject. Not that it's hard to pull off, since westerners usually produce nothing but garbage. Gooks aren't doing much better, but at least they do deliver from time to time.

Based election tourist

i didn't argue his point, he just talks in a really douchey way trying to sound smarter than he is, he talks like someone who just got involved in this kind of stuff and is trying to act like they know what they're talking about

I should go to bed but I find mental illness pretty fascinating.

If you're liberal you never belonged here so I don't know who are you trying to kid with the tourist schtick. Being liberal and progressive here automatically outs you as a shill.

6/10 could use some work, but respectable.

liberal doesn't mean liberal anymore, don't use it in general conversation referring to leftists, you'll confuse people. we're dealing with communists

it could be bad in that regard, you're right, but look at the likelihood of that mattering.
The entire point in this context is that there are a lot of options, so many that we need guidance to choose among them.

>communists
but using that term you'll confuse people, make them think we're dealing with human beings

they are soulless abominations that exist solely as weapons to be planted among us to terraform our societies

if you don't hate communism you don't know enough about it

communism is an implementation of judaism
do you really know what judaism is? i doubt it.
but we all know well enough to do something about it.

compare this thread to the last thread

none of the people on OP's side really came back to this thread

but all of the leftists came back

shows how obsessed and lifeless they are I guess

sorry little man, I am smarter than you can imagine.
your squealing about how douchy it sounds will get you nothing but an ignorant attitude.

you need to police yourself. if you start caring about what things "sound like" more than what's actually said you're just making excuses to cave to peer pressure irrationally.

no one around you is telling the truth and you aren't used to hearing it, I can have some patience with that.
but just take some advice: learn respect for the truth, because things are going to change drastically and violently in not many years and that will be the difference between life and death

you're not going to convince anybody to leave the church of social justice by acting like such a retard, like i said, lurk more

There's no convincing someone if they're so stupid to fall for that church anyway. That is something people figured out long ago. The only way they learn is the hard way, like the neofag guy or the tranny in the woods hangman.

you've brought absolutely nothing to the table you little bitch

does it sound like i'm trying to make converts? why the fuck should anyone conservative care about converting them? why is this a numbers game?

you're a kid. a child. a baby. fuck off.

Follow your own advice, you little nigger, and lurk OPs posts.

brainless drone, form your own opinions

you sound like it's your first day on this website tbqhfam, like i said earlier it's not the content of your posts that is awful, it's your delivery, you sound like an absolute wanker

My problem with it is that irrespective of how good the game is, if you buy it now you're giving money to people that helped drive a "friend" to suicide based on accusations from a notorious liar that their friend did some vague, nebulous "bad thing" many years ago.

yeah don't give scott benson money
while we're at it shit in any threads from astroturfers promoting matt thorson and heart machine crap. there was a full year of promoting celeste here. publicly bussing their sadbrain business partner and """friend""" for the whims of the con artist nodev demon should "cancel" them.

I already explained - review bombs or crusades have little to do with the actual content of the game. At absolute most, it is probably a small change to the game itself , often smaller than a bad translation and whatnot. Reviewing the game is supposed to take into consideration the whole game and you can certainly mention anything censored as a negative, but focusing on that alone isn't an honest appraisal of the entire game.

Furthermore, its often completely unrelated games by a dev or publisher that get bombed. Dev does something "offensive" to Game A, so when game B comes out soon after the story breaks people review bomb B saying "don't support company X who did Y to Game A"... but that really doesn't have anything directly to do with Game B.

Its worth it to mention that in the rare case of a positive review bombing (boosting?), Valve has done this as well and removed how they were related to the score etc.

Ultimately like I said we need reviews and ratings of companies and publishers, and Steam's policy is a good compromise. They COULD have totally wiped out all the negatives they felt were low value or in a certain period of time, but instead they let the content remain and put a little "there was a probable review bomb here, check out reviews from this era to find out why" but simply have it not influence the overall score of the title.

If you go to the steam page literally every single review, even the positive ones, references the controversy and condemns whatever resetera wants. If they allowed all those reviews the just be out there than these games would be fucked, from a business standpoint they can't allow that.

no you didn't and you didn't say why that matters

the review is not about the content of the game. it's about justifying spending the money.
are you fucking braindead????????

I get Night in the Woods but why Ion Fury? They're based devs

So a review from a person that played the game for less than 10 minutes and complains about a theoretical bottle of lotion being altered should be trusted as legitimate?

as long as they contribute some other relevant information, like for example, that the devs are murderers, or whatever euphemism you desire instead

i would like you to understand your fault here.
you are only looking at this transaction one way.
you are looking at it like your money is atomically annihilated when you spend it.
some one gets that money.
Where your money goes is just as important as where the game goes (to you because you paid for it).

fuck if i know i just copied the image from the last thread so people could spot it

Literall information gate keeper.
If I am paying I want to know evrything that is relevant. That includes the delusions of the devs.

They decided to censor their game after the Twitter/SJW outrage mob went after them over a mild joke of some kind in the game, then backtracked once the much, much larger backlash against the self-censorship from people who actually play games came around.

this would have gotten 20 (you)s if you had said the opposite

Yikes. Talk about projection.

What's it like being mentally ill?

It has the same amount of positive as negative reviews since this shit started.

you can split the art from the artists you know retard
fucking right wingers i swear

yeah I guess if you don't pay them for it you're exactly right

but you don't realize why because you a fucking braindead nigger leftist

How is that relevant to the quality of the game? Do you always try to learn more about a developer's private life before you buy a game? Do you apply the same standard to physical products and services?

I think you're the one better meeting that description.

If you're a food critic for a newspaper, you can't say you're going to write a review of a restaurant and then turn in "Fuck the owner of Whatever Bistro, His politics are abhorrent. Giving him any money means he's going to do evil things with it because I hate his politics". You'd be fired immediately, your review would not be printed

For the same reason reviewing the game has similar constraints. It doesn't meaningfully tell anyone about the content of the game if you write "The developer is black. Don't fund this niggerdom". That tells the reader nothing about the quality of the game. Similarly with "developer/publisher is a SJW etc". You're not reviewing the product, you're just commenting about something only tangentially related at best and in most cases not with much merit.

>as long as the contribute some relevant information
Except they don't. Many are simply thumbs down with either an autistic one sentence post about kneebending, or a multiparagraph blog about SJWs - neither options will have any explicit details about the game itself aside than "yea, I liked it, but devs bad, and for that reason, I'm out".

>the review is not about the content of the game. it's about justifying spending the money.
No. Steam reviews are meant to be about the quality of the game. It's Valve's platform and that's apparently what they've decided, so you just have to live with it.

okay you know what I misspoke here.
You're not right at all, but I'm just too tired and lazy to explain the real philosophy here to a nigger like you.

basically you perceive the game based on what you know about it, you cue your perception to notice certain things about it.
knowing as much as possible about the authors lets you understand their work and decisions, it puts them in context and answers questions

but you subhumans, you don't look at art as a conversation, you look at it as a one way transaction, like you are just consuming; it never occurs to you that the art is a piece of communication in the politics of the society its exists in, part of a conversation.
it never occurs to you to contribute to that sort of conversation.
because you're a fucking animal unfit for civilization

Yeah, every single uncomfortable truth about you is projection. Fucking loser lol.

wtf is this godamn shit
how is negative reviews of a game equal lefty rationale?

you fucking people are retarded. the point is, is that they want these reviews. reviews mean negative and positive aspects. but you only want one thing tho a positive end result. this is manipulation and fuck you shills. its false advertising and fuck valve.

of course they are faggots who only condone one thing with about 75% of other companies too, if it supports their lootbox sellijng sytem, its totally ok with them because that has became the absolute aspect of any game or anything they put out. and they trump everything everyone says with that.

anything including a lootbox is at best cosmetic and worst, its gambling. to advertise a gambling or cosmetic game as fps beucase you think you can just put it in there it doesnt matter. yes it does, it changes the genre of the game.
someone hang gabe newell since doesnt seem the governemnt or any cops would arrest him for false advertising.

gape newell is the biggest fattest poiece of shit and worst thing for gaming ever that ever happened.
oh btw he started and made punkbuster. which is shit.

Attached: 1551518061189.gif (640x360, 1.82M)

>No. Steam reviews are meant to be about the quality of the game.
>Steam reviews(TM)

>The leftists simply try to qualify every aspect of the definition illogically.
>They totally contradict the simple, objective truth above.
>They try to limit whose review should count at all, who should be able to see whose review, they try to say that people need to have a certain motivation for their sentiments, and so on.
>All without any reasoning at all.

who buys a game based on the 30 second review of some random dick without seeing any game time played which is available i believe in the reviewers information or right there on it.

they do. they contain the information that they think the allegations are true. the are substantiating the information therefore they are providing information.

you a complete nigger animal with zero humanity
you never tried to justify the deletion
even if they didn't have relevant information why should you revoke the right you gave the consumers to say what they want for buying the product?
just too many details for your routed bird brain

Who are you quoting?

>bruh why can't i infest these reviews with third party outrage nobody should give a shit about that might actually effect sales of the game??

seethe politicker

go back

conservashits eternally seething

>just apply some retarded arbitrary analogy and hope it sticks despite none of the dynamics being the same

again, you're a fucking illiterate nigger animal, the review is about making sure the money isn't going to something bad as it is making sure you are getting something good out of the deal

you keep ignoring this and have no argument against it and generally just a retarded view of things

>For fucking years people on Yea Forums claim SJWs are scum because they can't separate the art from the artist (for example with something like Earthworm Jim and Doug Tennapel)
>Suddenly when it's on their side doesn't apply anymore

Fuck all of you faggots

OP, you were served before you began

>people
must have been everyone here right? of course. we're all guilty you're right. sorry for making this thread I forgot to take responsibility for something some one said once.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY REVIEWS WERE DELETED BECAUSE THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME?

>when your most effective tool of political change is user review bombs on Steam, Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes
>all of which can be effectively removed with the press of a button
What went wrong with modern day college kid slacktivism?

Attached: 7918273981723897189231.jpg (720x888, 81K)

>the game developers have nothing to do with the game
>the game developers didn't make the game
>their personal views had no influence on it either
>don't assess their personal views
>this is not a good way to make decisions, fellow consumer
>don't you want to read some literature about the product before making your decision, fellow consumer?

nice hot take but you're literally not even a human being
Look at these people and hate them well. It is your duty to kill them all.

>all of which can be effectively removed with the press of a button
>with the press of a button
>all of which can be effectively removed
>effectively removed
or...the press of a trigger....yess.....

Calm down, the review bomb countermeasures take a few days to kick in.

>"The word Nazi no longer holds any meaning because libtards use it for everything they don't agree with"
>Billionaire Company puts a Post Data stating that some of the reviews for a product were not accounted for as they were not about the product but the people behind it
>"AH STALIN STOP RAPING BERLIN THIS IS LITERALLY 1945 AGAIN THE COMMIES ARE GONNA INVADE THE WHOLE WORLD OPERATION UNTHINKABLE NOW AHHHH BACKPACK NUKES ON FULDA NOW"

I don't know what the fuck you're on, but it's obviously not helping you with your schizo posting.

>I am literally incapable of separating art from the artist
Get lost, tranny. It's not my fault you can't enjoy Lovecraft just because he didn't like niggers.

>implying there were only 339 recent reviews
I guess the blind really have no choice but to be retarded also

>YOU HAVE TO SEPARATE THE ART FROM THE ARTIST because _________ [whoops I'm braindead lol]

you are not a human being. you need to be hated by all rational people (humans). you need to be exterminated because your very existence is a farce and everything you say and do is false.

>>implying there were only 339 recent reviews
The game came out two fucking years ago and it's a literally who indie title. How many people do you think submitted reviews for it in the past week or so?

Retard.

>implying only 339 people review bombed over this massive shitfest

>Valve has a good system of allowing the reviews
Oh yeah, I like how anything not promoted on reddit is on the mixed category, except after a sale, then games change to positive most of the time.

Negative reviews come from brain dead Brazilian children complaining that an integrated GPU cannot max out 100% of the games, "huehuehue bad gaem".

Oh and anything with hentai on it is on very positive. Yes, user reviews are very trustworthy.

I am still puzzled about negative reviews with at least 100 hours in. I get positive reviews with 3 minutes in, sometimes company logos can be oh SOO impressive, but the former?

"This game is shit, let me play another couple of hours more to let the hate really set in"

Is this bait? What about Chapelle?

Attached: Capture.png (419x452, 214K)

NO DON'T LEAVE A NEGATIVE REVIEW ON THAT GAME THE AVERAGE SCORE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your definition is far more arbitrary than mine and you can't seem to get out of that tiny little head space you've convinced yourself is superior.

When you go to write a steam review, this is what its says as your instructions

>Please describe what you liked or disliked about this game and whether you recommend it to others.
Please remember to be polite and follow the Rules and Guidelines.

>this game

Not the publisher, not the developer, not some tangentially, barely applicable drivel about the game's role in society - you're reviewing the game. That's what Valve is asking of you for those reviews. It is further described in the rules and guidelines things you shouldn't do etc. That is the framework and you objecting to that doesn't change anything.

maybe you guys could try becoming politicians or going to the polls instead of trying to enact social change through fake game reviews you subhumans

you're illiterate i said your analogy was arbitrary not your definition

Is this satire?

I have played games for a life time and a half, I can pretty much guess what a game is going to be about from a single trailer, but I played lots of them and I recognize the companies and developers. I have never been disappointed and yet I would never suggest this to another person, it is simply bad consumer behavior.

Yes, that's what I'm implying. The game was made by lefties and the trailer includes characters saying "No fascists at this party!", so it's unlikely that many of the people that own it cared when the dev committed seppuku due to a rape allegation.

you have absolutely no point.

why should we care at all about what steam wants?

You can't be politically right and also against corporations enacting their rules.

who likes big fat anime tiddies

Imagine giving a flying fuck what creator's personal lives consist of. It's exactly the same bullshit essjay dubyas pull when they try to "cancel" authors that died 50 years ago because they had "problematic" views.

I don't give a fuck that the Marquis De Sade was a pedophile or that Leopold Von Sacher-Masoch kept slaves and neither should fucking anyone. But who am I kidding, cumbra-... I mean gamers are fucking retards.

If it's not inherent to the game it does not belong in a review. Of course the people making these kinds of purging necessary have to be political nuts.

Attached: 1548570633949.gif (244x604, 422K)

>just ignore the question and change the subject
you're a braindead animal that only does as he's programmed to do

Nobody is saying that the reviews themselves are always high quality or appropriate. However, many of them are at least more on topic of the game itself.

Negative reviews from major misunderstandings about how games work get filtered in terms of ratings, especially if they've been seen to impact it, such as in your hardware issue. This is also why reviews in languages (especially if they happen en masse, low quality and are either exclusively positive or negative) that the game is not released in are often filtered as well.

Hentai may be positive because it does what it promises. There are lots of people who seem to like those hentai games, but the reviews are typically about the games themselves.

Negative reviews with lots of hours often come with grindy games. Maybe someone doesn't like the end game becoming grindy. Maybe its something like GTAV where the devs changed the policy after so many updates where now the game is incredibly grindy, the monetization is shit etc. You don't see this too often against just a single player title, save for the occasional open world completionist who doesn't like the end result or whatnot.

>here Marquis, nice book, here's 5 golden francs, don't buy all your underaged pussy in one place now you old rascal

>give customers a way to voice their opinion on your game
>get pissy when customers voice their opinion

Attached: 1386683596971.jpg (745x844, 67K)

lmfao wow christfags are truly retarded
seriously...lol

>their opinion
>their opinion on the game
two different things

The only nigger animal here is you because you've inundated yourself in /pol/.

Those people forfeit their right to review when they refund, and if they keep the game, leave a negative review about this entire shitshow, then they are retarded hypocrites whose review shouldn't be worth anything due to that, let alone the fact that their review has nothing to do with the game. Not everyone cares to see left or right wing retards spouting their gay social opinions over actual genuine review of the game - and if you think otherwise, talk a walk outside. This entire fiasco is because of fucktards on both sides being mouthbreathing aspies.

>I get to decide what's inherent to a game and I don't need no argument because I have big self of steam from winning lots of video games and online fights hehehehehehehe

>I get to decide what's inherent to a game
Valve does lmao

Okay, but how does the negative review with 'bent the knee' have anything to do with the actual quality of the game? Alot of these reviews tell me their opinions on social issues, not the actual topic on hand.

Jesus you need more references than cuck fiction if you want to make a point.

>Question: What is 1 + 1?
>Your answer : FUCK YOU I'LL JUST DRAW A DUCK

I don't have one of those headache memes, but you're well beyond that level now bucko.

their opinion can sometimes be massively biased torwards a point that may even not be part of the game, or that affects the value it has as a product

>Those people forfeit their right to review when they refund
then apply that rule equally everywhere

steam is singling them out did you literally not read the title of the thread?
i don't even know what to say anymore.
you have no soul, no intelligence, nothing.

A factually shit story affects the game, like AC Odyssey

that remains to be seen.
who is to say that Gabe Newell won't be burned alive among his own children and the companies assets appropriated to fund death camps for leftists?

t. reason the voting age should be 25

Well I go with what I know and those are my boys.

>it's not their opinion related to the game
>it's just an opinion about something related to the game
>it has nothing to do with the game, it's not related to the game

you are in a deep, dark pit my friend

They just started this policy, so it probably will be applied elsewhere, pump the brakes retard.

You don't know what to say because you're a brainwashed mental midget nigger animal with 0 thought, or ability to think.

>it's just an opinion about something related to the game
>it has nothing to do with the game
that's correct, the review is about the game and the contents of the game. valve agrees, better make your own platform :)

>Off topic reviews being removed is bad
Okay retard

>that remains to be seen.
No, it's already decided. Valve is a private company and they make the rules on THEIR store. Don't like it? Buy your games elsewhere or just pirate them instead.

Attached: 1548825501095.png (800x714, 868K)

>YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES
>HOW CAN YOU NOT FOLLOW THE RULES
>HOW COULD ANYONE NOT FOLLOW THE RULES TO THE FURTHEST EXTENT OF THEIR COMPREHENSION AT ALL TIMES

>I ALWAYS DO TRUST ME

Just answer the fucking question if you can: why the fuck should we care about what steam wants? what evidence is there that steam is upholding our interests in this case?
or are you really just a literal NPC?

>valve losing their entire nu-conservative audience
>right before Epic launches Borderlands 3
What were they thinking?

>probably
>trust me lol
>trust them lol
>everything is fine lol
stop trying to copy my insults, but do remember them, they are for you

>why the fuck should we care about what steam wants?
You tell us. You're in this thread crying about their review policies, so clearly you care.

>something related to the game has nothing to do with the game
you lost, and you have shown no signs of intelligence at all

it literally doesn't matter at all to the point of this discussion whether or not valve gets to do anything, that's just a retarded attempt at a gotcha to invalidate the entire conversation based on nothing at all

we're talking about what is right and ideal, we already can see what valve is doing.

you're literally just enacting monkey-see-monkey-do right now in a totally inapplicable context. fucking nigger retard

utterly seething lmao. You literally can't come up with an argument.

Golly gosh, it sure is a shame that these potential customers who care about the developers behind their games have no means of obtaining this information. Our only recourse is to inundate other avenues of information delivery set aside for other purposes! If only there was some kind of website they could just type the name of the company into to find out more...

>oh you're trying to get me to back up what I said with some kind of reason? well fuck you buddy its actually your job to back up what I said now

kill jews. kill niggers. kill leftists. profit.

If they also deleted the literal asshurt transvestite reviews of ion fury, that's fine. If they left them but only censored tranny in the woods, that's fucking retarded.

I hate right wing retards but they don't say that.

they did. both Ion Fury and Woods have very positive reviews now

In a way you're absolutely right. There are millions of retards out there just like you who consider off topic drama to be extremely relevant in a game review. You're like a bunch of little old ladies who are incapable of simply shutting the fuck up. The internet seems to belong to you fucking niggers now so just have at it. I don't read user reviews anymore because it's usually just bitter incels or pathetic SJWs moaning about their tiny peepees.

You really are a schizo. Seek help.

Attached: 1559693114400.jpg (413x378, 53K)

No one says that you retard, but they both do it.

If the review has nothing to do with the game it should be nuked, period. If you have legit criticisms of a game, such as its story, characters, gameplay, performance, etc then by all means shit on it as much as you want. This also applies to people posting positive reviews for no reason, but the vast majority of off-topic reviews are negative so it makes sense that it's usually negative reviews that get removed.

>still absolutely no reasoning whatsoever
literally just kill yourselves you are absolute trash; you have absolutely no hope of attaining humanity. there is something wrong with your genetics that makes you obsequious and retarded.

>"the developers have nothing to do with the game" for the 1000th time
when will the leftists kill themselves?
only when their means of emotional support are kicked away.
civil war is impending, prepare and conquer.

you are being relentlessly bullied at this point user, everyone has told you multiple times why you're wrong and you're now screaming
>LA LA NO NO NO YOU'RE WRONG NO LOGIC NO REASONS

Let's make a practical example
>the protagonist is an ugly sassy black woman and her talking points are straight out of BLM, that's fucking annoying
Is this a valid complaint or not?

Geeks are infantile faggots, they love that shit because "adulting is so haaard."

>i've formed a mob with two other people, now all the arguments are irrelevant because IM RIGHT IM A GOOD BOY NOT YOU LOL
literally the same behavior as any animal
nothing to distinguish you as human at all

Valid.

Because that's a specific part of the game.

Yes, because that's more indicative of a critique of the contents of the game itself than 99% of the comments that got deleted

"bent the knee :(" is not a review of the game, it's a facebook thumbs down

>the review is not about the content of the game
Which is why it should be deleted. Thanks for finally understanding.

You're basically complaining that the game has politics you don't like so no. If I gave Kingdom Come a negative review and said "this game has characters in it that reinforce right-wing political themes, therefore I am not recommending it" would you agree that that's a valid review?

/pol/ please leave video games, you're just as bad as the people you complain about

Astral Chain is a part of this voyage across the salty sea

the concept of reviewing is not about the content of the product. it's about justifying spending the money.

you misread it out of context perhaps, but thats what it was actually saying

You should tell the developers that too

>Metacritic user reviews
are the wild west of reviews, they will never do anything about them because they have no affect on anything

You're right, Schizo-kun. Maybe I should start screaming NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER and wishing death upon strangers to prove how human and intelligent I am.

I have to wonder what your life is like, what made you this way. It's fucking kideo games man Jesus, get a fucking grip on reality.

yes because that is something IN THE GAME

>you hurt my feelings therefore im 10000000% justified in trying to debate you while ignoring your arguments this entire time
nigger animal

>flamewar
I guess there is a mod in this thread and they are getting BTFO

Attached: Capture.png (374x85, 6K)

>no reasoning
Regardless of how important you think it is for people to know the store owner is a cuck, there are acceptable avenues for you to take to disseminate this information to others, and spray painting it on the window is not one of them. Ironic that you're the one calling people animals but you seem to struggle with basics of communication.

Inb4 you get a well deserved 3 day vacation that will only further fuel your insane victim complex.

Reviews that aren't about the video game should be removed. You aren't reviewing the company, Zoe Quinn, or the developer, or whatever social situation you're currently raging against. They are asking your input on the game.

Attached: 1343363553750.png (546x260, 19K)

You can disable recent review blocks on top of it telling you such a thing is activated to begin with

you still have NO REASONING. you do not even understand what reasoning is.

>acceptable
just a braindead appeal to authority by a nigger leftist animal

ITT: Not one of these seething niggerized judaised leftist animals even has the intelligence to make an argument justifying what valve has done, let alone a correct argument

literally just meme responses that were covered perfectly in OP:
>the point of having a list of reviews to begin with
to record the individual sentiments of a certain group of people about the product and make it available to a certain group of people who may be considering

The leftists simply try to qualify every aspect of the definition illogically.
They totally contradict the simple, objective truth above.
They try to limit whose review should count at all, who should be able to see whose review, they try to say that people need to have a certain motivation for their sentiments, and so on.
All without any reasoning at all.

not one of them engaged with OP at all. total retards.

first post Reddit post

>wanting to genocide people
>"but they're warriors of free speech and free expression"
its heavily fucking implied and you'd have to be some kind of thick to not see it

BUT THATS THE WAY IT IS SO THAT'S THE WAY IT HAS TO BE WHAT TEH FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT EFFECTING MY ENVIRONMENT WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN

Did you stop watching Kevin Spacey movies when he confessed?

It's literally one weirdo everyone is calling a schizo. Why are you being disingenuous?

>everyone
you mean you and one other person tops?

look at you you stupid fucking animal
you are hanging around here begging for replies, trying to start a mob to recoup your self esteem you lost from getting BTFO, but you have contributed nothing
you have no reason for anything you think

kill yourself

>the person calling everyone a leftist is the one being the dumbest, most easily asshurt user in this thread

Or maybe you're just mentally ill, and think there's some grand implication when there really isn't

just ignore him, it's good comedy

>Negative bombing a game because they don't like the mess arround the game instead of giving any punctuation actually based on how good the game is
I think it's fine

what is even going on here
what are these two games and why do you care

>i'm an animal I don't care about whats true i just need stimulation and my mental retardation doesn't make me very picky

you are cowards who are completely dishonest and you double down on your dishonesty because your ego is challenged

you won't make an argument, you won't say what you think is true, because you know what will happen, I'll crush you, i'll tear your throat, and you will have nothing to say in response except "LELLLLLLL UR MAD IM RITE" so you just skip to that part

OP here. I don't care at all, I just saw the original version of this thread and noticed the bankrupt arguments that were going on and wanted to continue the discussion about censorship for debate practice.

I don't give a fuck about any of this shit, i'm glad that guy is dead

Sorry I am not an extremist idiot that thinks right wing retards want to genocide people. That doesn't make me thick. It just makes me rational.

You are really dedicated to this troll. Amazing

Read the thread you fucking retard, it's one dude getting straight up bullied for being almost as stupid as you.

Apologize.

Attached: 1547662608325.png (606x557, 648K)

you've never spoken to a white nationalist have you?

These bunnies are so cute, bless you for posting them.

Please don't post this witch

holy shit the delusion

>i was part of the mob so i must have won
this is how all of their brains work.
they can never do better. ever.
kill all leftists

In the interest of orderly dissemination of information, we set specific areas aside for specific things. Yea Forums is set aside specifically to discuss video games, and thus other discussions are removed in the interest of organized aggregation. Steam reviews are specifically set aside for delivering opinions on the games; the current going-ons of the developers does not fall into this narrow band of knowledge, and thus is sequestered separately away. People who want this information have other places they can find it; you've yet to justify why it's fine for you to hijack an information feed away from it's intended purpose beyond "it's really important guys."
Though honestly I don't think you have a reason, I think you're trolling, and your wild aggression amuses me, so I want to give you another excuse to call me a nigger.

that's called a premise.
you use reasoning, an argument, to justify it.

you are a retard
i already expounded my reasons and most of them got many replies and are easy to spot

>this entire thread
Boy oh boy do I love hearing the political opinions of a bunch of shut in NEETs about fucking nothing for 8 hours

Go outside

Attached: 1566973105170.jpg (748x709, 66K)

>shitty people can make good things
this is what leftists actually believe

their entire psychology is about justifying their deficiencies by whatever delusions they can get away with

Nigger, if you don't think that Triumph of the Will is one of the greatest works of film of all time you're a fucking pleb

the point is to engage yourself and test your ability to debate, and to verify and reinforce and network your existing biases, not to make a show or get ego boosts

you literally can't understand why anyone would try to do anything at all without an external reward.
you are a retarded, soulless idiot that i wrong about everything you think. you are a waste.

>justify information aggregation
Uh, there's lots of words on the internet, but if you put it all in a great big pile of words it's really hard to find words about specific things, which is, like, really useful, so what we do is we take the big pile of words and do this thing called "organization" where we separate them out into smaller piles of words and then label those piles of words so when someone wants words about ceiling fans they can be like "Psh, those words about pastries over there don't mean shit to me, dawg." So now they spend less time looking through all the words they don't want so they can find the words they do want, which, like I said, suuuuuuuuper useful.

enter your leftist delusions, what is wrong with Third Reich Germany? you are schizophrenic, honestly you are, you cannot reconcile the two halves of your mind

>strawman
you are proposing a specific scheme of this with many specific features and you have no idea way i'm afraid

>you will never be this angry

Attached: 1555056600426.png (204x154, 49K)

>impressed with the assrape but too brainwashed too admit it so he has to lurk to see how things are done
sorry i don't think you have the intelligence to be able to learn anything like this

>Valve has a team to moderate reviews, but not a tech support group that you can make contact with
You best start believing in stories of dystopian futures. YOU'RE IN ONE.

Okay, fine, since I'm apparently so bad at reading your mind, why don't you specify which parts you want me to justify. Or should we go ahead and start at square one and agree what terms like "information" mean?

ah yes, the riveting environmental storytelling of finding ogay and fagbag in random props.

>leftism is when you believe value in the free market is an intrinsic force and shouldn't be meddled with by moral authority or other types of intervention
ah yes, i remember when marx wrote that capitalism is good

>portal for game reviews
>get mad when they remove things that aren't reviews

?????

you do realize that the entire concept that corporations shouldn't be autonomous and that the individuals behind them should be held accountable
is actual left-wing praxis
right?

you do realize that's not true at all right? and that it's a retarded attempt to gotcha based on arbitrary semantics right?

you're a fucking animal, you it doesn't even occur to you to explain yourself. you have to be lead through every step?

if you think something should be a certain way have a reason. your problem is that you don't understand what reasoning is at all because you're mentally retarded

there's nothing "left-wing" about the idea that valve is a company with a platform that they can moderate in whatever way they wish. valve is not an open platform and the corporate structure named "valve" is an individual in the sense that it has autonomy over what is and isn't allowed

what you are advocating for is anarchist in nature, and not in the libertarian sense, because then valve the corporation would still have autonomy.
you seem to be suggesting that they shouldn't have this, which i agree with. steam is too big of a platform to have a monopoly over and should therefore be considered to be in service of the people and it would be for the greater good to open it up.

this however, is a decidedly leftist position to take. like really, think about what it is you're actually arguing for.

>not questioning authority when it's against your interests
>not even bothering to calculate what your interests are
>just agreeing with authority because you have no will to think in other terms
yep, you're an animal

>what you are advocating for
point to me. what exactly am I advocating for and where did I say it.
you have no fucking idea

you seem to be advocating for valve to stop moderating their review system, right?
they shouldn't be allowed to suppress views that they disagree with, because that goes against the liberties of those people.
this in spite of the fact that they are a private business and currently have every right to do so.
they have pretty much a monopoly on the downloadable game distributions market, which makes these kinds of decisions have a lot more impact than if they weren't.

It doesn't occur to me to explain myself because every element either is explained already or (I assumed, I guess) shouldn't need explaining. Information needs to be categorized for ease of access (when I elaborated on why this is needed, you accused me of "strawmanning," either because you thought I was pretending you were retarded for needing that explained or because you don't know what strawmanning is beyond something you shouldn't do), the game review section of the Steam page is set aside for a specific category of information ("is the game good, why/why not"), developer gossip does not fall into that category of information. Q.E.D. Beyond defining the words I'm using I can't fathom what further justification you could want. I feel like I'm being quizzed by a child who responds to every answer with "Why?"

>shouldn't need explaining
>NEVERMIND WHY, I SAY SO
you're a retard

what happened to that pos cunt anyway , did she got any legal repercussions
?

>you didn't explain
What didn't I explain?
>i won't explain
I'm really enjoying this, user, I want you to know that.

She is a witch so she has a way of getting away with shit.

Im so fucking tired of this threads about this gamergate personalities it makes me wanna kill myself.

Like seriously all you guys do is complain, complain, complain and COMPLAIN. It's so fucking silly, no one, and i mean NO ONE has ever took action or suggested a solution.

Look, im not telling you what to do or something... but if you're so assblasted about some random roastie ruining your videogames, if you're so convinced that she's satan incarned and she WILL ruin vidya, then you should go to some gunshop, get a small .22 caliber pocket gun, check out her doxx on the internet, go where she live, AND WHACK THE FUCKING BITCH.

YOU GET YOUR LITTLE BASEDBOY HANDGUN AND POP HER FUCKING BRAIN MATTER OUT
IT'S
THAT
SIMPLE

And don't come to me with some bullshit excuse like you will go on death row or some shit like that, you probably have enough mental problems you will get out with a 20 something years sentence and then set free, it's not like you won't play vidya anymore too, you're such a passive beta male incel you will get bonuses for good conduct in the first week, one month later and you'll play your smash bros with tyrone and set up comfy tournaments between the neo nazi gangs and the mexicans easy.

Oh and,
>inb4 nice try glownigger
YES IM A FUCKING FED, A FED TIRED OF YOU CUNTS NEVER DOING ANYTHING "RADICAL", DO YOU THINK IM A FUCKING JOKE FOR YOU? I JOINED TO GO CATCH PEDOS AND GANGSTERS NOT BROWSING TROUGH FUCKING Yea Forums'S PORN THREADS, GAME JORNALISM OUTRAGE CULTURE AND TRANNY SHIT WHILE YOU FAT NO LIFE RETARDS CALL EACHOTHER MANCHILDRENS OVER SOME GAMING MACHINES.
GOD FUCKING DAMMINT, IM 29 YEARS OLD AND IM RISKING TO GET FIRED BECAUSE MY BOSS WANTS ME TO FIND SIGNS OF ALT RIGHT RADICALIZATION SHIT IN THIS GOD FORBIDDEN SITE WHILE INSTEAD I FIND ONLY AUTISTIC SHITPOSTING, JUST REPLY TO ME TELLING ME YOU'RE GONNA GO KILL ZOE QUINN AND THEN FUCKING DO IT, THEN MAYBE I'LL GET A PROMOTION AND EVERYONE HERE GETS SOMETHING NICE OUT OF IT OK?!

>it makes me wanna kill myself.

Attached: 1446010497809.jpg (125x100, 3K)

well you see you need evidence and internet detectives and armchair lawyers don't count towards it unless say it was identifying someone in a video who burned a cat alive and not your head canon where a woman goaded a guy into suicide because if that was the case 8 chan would be facing a lot more than losing a ddos protection sever

how many times have I said kill every leftist in this thread?

you are a complete retard that only knows the world in one set of terms and you have absolutely no ability to work outside those terms unless you have a teacher filling in half your answers and pointing a gun to your head to keep your attention
seriously all your shit boils down to is "thats the way it is so that's the way it should be", i don't have time for it, kill yourself

YEAH I DID A STUPID TYPO IT DOESN'T MATTER GO KILL ZOE QUINN I WANT MY PROMOTION.

basically i agree with the premise of the OP which is that reviews for a product should be open.

valve shouldn't be able to decide what is relevant about a game. if people think negatively of the game because the developers are homophobes, or if they do because they gave a woman more conservative swimwear doesn't matter. they should be allowed to express whatever objections they have in a review. policing what does and doesn't account to fair criticism of the game or its makers isn't the job of a corporation with an influence as big as valve's.
reviews are what your impression was of something. you can't make that objective or quantifiably "relevant". policing it is arbitrary and creates more problems than it supposedly solves.

but anyway you're right
this is exactly right, this is how the culture war is won. Show the public direct consequences for subversion, it does tons more work way faster than the subtle incremental introduction of degeneracy the jew has to play to win.

they need structure and order to survive
we don't
kick the table over and win

Can't you disable that gay shit though?
The default setting is gay though.

>i just want to play and have FUN
yep

Attached: 1538408992613.jpg (336x336, 9K)

When I gave a justification for why organizing information is a good idea you accused me of strawmanning. I didn't expect to come into this argument and defend Dewey Decimal, I'll admit, but we're here now.
>i don't have time for it
Don't give me that, you've been here for hours and the best you've got besides this is people telling you to kill yourself.

it's a nice thought, but like the fed said, any militia you'll try to form will be immediately squashed because it's all being monitored. anything that's organized has to stay within the scope of yelling at feminists on twitter. you'll have to rely on lone wolves or yourself to get anything going. which for anyone that does, godspeed.

true but you have to realize they are just trying to fool people into thinking they're being fair by saying 'oh well its not like we're FORCING you to see it our way' but they are by default so it still counts just as much if not more, because it's fucked up to promote people dealing with two separate versions of reality

ps you should try listening to /pol/ about the jews

What does ANY of this shit have to do with Sans or Terry?

>The leftists
Stop using that word to describe SJWs. This isn't /pol/.

legal repercussions for what and by whom?

wtf I was told Yea Forums was freespeech and didn't do stupid warnings and bans what happened bros?

I think it's weird they are doing this, after all it was Gaben himself who said it's impossible to control the message in the internet, because the internet never forgets.
Also I think /pol/ is naive to think it's only the jews. Always short on rope.

that's not really true for many reasons, a decent counterexample is that criminal gangs still exist widely, but anyway their surveillance is actually not that great and they've made it really a lot easier to spot fake people by winding them all up so fucking much, and the lone wolves will continue to increase in frequency and they will eventually collide and collaborate and that will start a culture the jew can't contend with on their current paradigm

You need to commit crimes for that.

idk who told you that newfag but trollposts and racism aren't allowed according to the rules :)
4channel.org/rules

Absolutely glowpilled

gangs don't organize on blue boards and I think you underestimate the amount of surveillance that gets done. it's just judicially difficult to use this surveillance to persecute people, which is why whenever someone gets caught for conspiring to commit acts of terrorism they already have rocket launchers in their home. just look at all the school shooters that the feds claim they had already monitored. conspiring to assassinate public figures isn't something you can just do on Yea Forums or even 0chan

You're a goddamn moron

no they don't, but they exist, they operate, and they profit and there's nothing the government can do about it.
godspeed

To be fair, she's done nothing illegal.
She created Crash Overdrive Network to promote her book while claiming it's to help victims of harassment and abuse, not illegal.
She vulnerable abuse victims work for free as volunteers for CON while secretly promising to pay them and give them protection and care, not illegal because they're volunteers and there's no record of the promises.
Kickstarter funded but has not shown any results whatsoever and no updates for a year, a scam, but not illegal because kickstarter allows it.

you'd have made a fairer point if you'd said something like
>wanting to stop gay propaganda
>"but they're warriors of free speech and free expression"

but either way it's kind of dumb because you're yelling at a strawman idea of a right-wing person rather than responding to someone's arguments

If a company is blocking out negative grades and bullshitting people it's pretty (((bad)))

Yet again. If you actually listen to critics or user grades on a game with SJW stank you should off yourself

Watch trailers. Maybe some basic gameplay. If it looks alright and you have no problem with the dev's then buy it

If it looks trash or maybe one of the dev's rapes babies and supports gay pride tranny shit then dont buy

If fake grades can trick you into buying a game then you just DUMB. And a nigger

if you call yourself a white nationalist then its not a strawman bceause its you

If you act on your own and plan your hit over a long period of time then there's pretty much no chance they'll caught you.

Damage was already done. Fuck 'em.

Attached: 1553399776713.gif (2033x1548, 856K)

Review bombing wasn't about preventing other anons with a brain from buying it, it was to prevent the endless horde of normies that buy anything above a certain rating, thus making their overall sales low and hopefully broke and on the street because they deserve it.

I know you could and people have made a huge fucking philosophical argument around if indirect cause of death is still a crime or at least something to look into

Yet a women says a guy sexually abused her and then instead of anyone
1: Remering ZQ lies about everything and used people
2: Asking his side or looking for proof

They instead believe her. Turn on him. You got any idea how it probably feels having everyone you work with turn on you. Calling you the worst things a man can be called. probably losing family over lies or over blown shit

She may have not killed him but she totally was the biggest factor. Yet you could also really blame his shit friends/family for taking the side of a whore

Like are bugman and male cree...feminist really that fucking needing of female attention that they throw away rational thought for fucking possible Facebook likes and a BJ from a whore?

you should invest some time in what the ideologies you're criticizing actually say

what a gay boy

"jews will not replace us"?

Attached: jf.jpg (1594x956, 259K)

>non-whites
>people
lmao

Sorry but normies dont use steam as much as you think. People may as well just not given a fuck about the details

Enough people won't buy it. Some will.

Fucking people buy shitty cell phone games with 1 star reviews and people buy shit without even looking. I'm sure YOU have gotten at least one game that has some BS around it.

Who are you quoting?

Review bombing with unrelated shit is libtard tactics. Valve are in the right here. Review this shit ass game on its merits and not on some gay faggot drama.

why do they all look like they haven't gotten up from their computer chair for a week

>Don't listen to others customers like yourself! But do listen to the developers and media outlets.
You remind me of anti-union corporate propaganda.

You didn’t even make any point you retard

The trannies*

who fucking cares

nitw is a pretty shit game anyway

What's wrong with a white person wanting respect for his people? And dont give me that "OMG NAZI" or "define 'white' goyim" bullshit

Sorry but if you're white and you dont feel proud and like you should have worth then you are beneath the lowest of niggers.

Also I mean Nazis weren't wrong. We won and yet look how horrible shit has gotten. Entire towns now ruined by brown trash. Drug epidemics all around the USA. Europe full of rape. grenade attacks. heavy government Censorship. China being even more Chinese. Trans children. Pro pedo media. Illegals killing people and walking away free or with no real punishment.

WWI and WWII were objectively funded and ignited by (((people))) funding both sides so white men could kill more white men instead of bonding

Remember how in WWI the two sides stopped on Christmas and had fun? You think mudshits or JEWS or the chinese would ever do that?

Think before you let people cuck your history. Good men died on both sides so (((people))) could force Europe into being a pussy people who will let women be raped before they let themselves be called racist

Fuck you and fuck any white person who feels like they should be sorry for history

"The right" isn't a single ideology just like how "The left" isn't.
there are people on the right who think you should be able to fuck kids and own slaves and that the government shouldn't exist, there are people on the right who think it's the government's job to secure the existence of an ethnostate, there are people on the right who think law should be based on religion, and so on.
the point is they aren't a monolith. "free speech" and "no jewish media" don't come from the same ideology

degeneracy has always existed. the notion that our lives now are worse than they used to be is demonstrably false. i understand you don't like tyrone, but before he got here we already had a rich tradition of decadence, brothels and sodomy

Imagine if the title of the news articles about this all was instead "Harassment ring drives Night in the Woods dev to suicide".

Problem solved.

Attached: B19FSA8CIAAHKJi.jpg (391x391, 28K)

Make no mistake. The holocaust. The Nazis that history was pushed by (((people))) to cuck you. Boomers got fucking cucked so hard they pretty much let America get raped from the inside.

There were people who felt so ashamed of being German they let their country over to real monsters. "How dare you call out Muslim rape gangs" "refugees are friends they will help us"

The guilt that people felt is still used. The holocaust is still used to bash people in the head with. "Look omg trump is Hitler. These cages are like nazi camps"

Just think of how many women have been raped. Men killed. Boys beaten and all because their movements and elders turned their back because being called a "nazi" is worse than actual harm

And think of how much shit in Europe you dont hear about. The 1500 girls gang raped was one miracle it even got public. I'm sure given the power the goverment would have never let that get known.

So yes. I am a White Nationalist. You can even call me a Nazi. Yet I promise less people would be harmed under my basic ideology than your pro trans pro pedo faggot family ruining lefty cuck BS.

>Gamergate
>Not all harassers themselves

Its a business. That means customers could argue and negotiate its policies on censorship if they dont like it. If they don't comply, people will go for alternatives or keep pushing. Its nothing inherently leftist.

>CENSORSHIP IS GOOD IF ITS AGAINST LEFTIES
unironically who are you quoting?

Arguable but she's too far to actually indict with a crime, the last case where a girlfriend was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter was because the boyfriend was obviously suicidal and the girl made clear instructions on how he killed himself and that's what he did.
In this case, ZQ didn't directly tell him to kill himself, there's no way to make her responsible for this, even though she probably is.

There's just no way to get to ZQ since she's sitting on the throne of "protector of the abused and harassed", regardless of the reality, no professional media will cover ZQ in a negative way because that would immediately brand them as being against the abused and harassed.

It was just the only fitting image that I could find from my random folder. From 5 years ago or something.

It's easy to label an amorphous disorganized blob as whatever the fuck you want, because you can be sure that at least one of the millions will fit the bill. And if not, you can just stage fitting actions within the blob thanks to its anonymity.

>Literally cares more about fucking drama then actual video games.
how new r u?

well yeah that would be the case if there was a big market of game distribution platforms, but currently steam basically has all the market share. my point was moreso that trying to force a company to comply to your demands is a more leftist thing to do than to look for a free market alternative.

And there's not a goddamn thing you can do except continue to swallow Valve's cum. You people deserve it.

>ZQ didn't directly tell him to kill himself
No she just had her cultist fans do it for her just like manson did

Unless it can be proven that she commanded them to do so, she's completely innocent.

>Those people forfeit their right to review when they refund
Why though? I mean if it's a review about a game it's still what someone thought about that game

sure but valve hosts it and you must pay for hosting your opinion by buying the game, nothing stops you from writting your review on facebook

It's not reviews then. There is no such thing as curated public opinion, that's propaganda.

Literally no one is saying that you retard, stop strawmanning. Censorship is always a bad thing.

No one wants to genocide anyone, stop fucking strawmanning and then behaving like your made up boogeyman is anywhere close to the reality. Stop being so willfully ignorant and dishonest, it's getting old and people are starting to see through your bullshit.

Degeneracy is reaching a threshold that if crossed will completely demoralize our society

This must be stopped

Attached: kids-on-drag-queen_censored.jpg (669x447, 50K)

What else can i do but shitpost a thread like this. There is nothing to do, i guess i'll shit in here.

Sure thing, Rudolf von Goldenbaum.

kings were already fucking their 9-year-old boy servants 200 years ago dude, it's nothing new