High level character wears gear intended for low levels

>high level character wears gear intended for low levels

games that let me do this

Attached: 1567565378927.jpg (675x1107, 153K)

C

the shoes are worse than a backpack tbqh. he doesn't have one of those zoomer school backpacks which would be cringe.

U

N

reminder the land whale who took this pic has over 100k+ twitter followers thousands of replies and will always be more successful than you

N

>making fun of someone for wearing a backpack of all things
If it was like a fucking fanny pack then yeah I’d ridicule this guy mercilessly but I can tell whoever took this picture was a woman thinking they were funny.

IGGERS

Wait what. So adult can't wear backpacks now?

Has this person never traveled before in their entire life and thinks only schoolchildren wear backpacks?

Cunts wanting attention as always.

What exactly is wrong with wearing a backpack?
How else is a man supposed to hold all his shit like a laptop etc? Are you supposed to upgrade to a suitcase or a carrying bag or something?

Attached: 142433867.jpg (2681x1787, 571K)

>Lots of twitter followers equates to being successful
What?

Attached: confuseddog.jpg (365x365, 18K)

You're supposed to wear a fagbag, user. It's 2019.

Attached: s-l300[1].jpg (198x300, 7K)

If you're well into your 40s and dressing like a teenager like the guy in OP's pic, you deserve to be mocked. Only a low-functioning autistic would disagree.

inb4 the girl taking a selfie in the gym with the "posing?" caption

how does she know he's an ass man?

it end up being a fat white woman trying to sound black

The guy who took this pic is an obese faggot

Stupid worthless thread and op.
Refrain from posting garbage.

Sage

Fat retard logic

the person who posted this is a landwhale, thus, is triggered by any reminder of high school, where people would regularly call her fat.

I used to dress in all streetwear stuff and care about what I wear. Most of the time now I just throw on my dad's clothes and go outside and quickly go home. I don't want to stay out longer than I have to.

I’m mid 20’s and always wear a Swiss gear backpack that has my laptop, binder for meetings and notebook in it for work, is this bitch retarded?

What's wrong with the backpack?

Just out of curiosity, would it be acceptable if the guy in OP's pic was wearing real pants instead of shorts? Like jeans or khakis or something?

wtf I wear a backpack to work I need it for my computer and lunch box

You can get away with anything as long as you're not ugly.

Attached: 1326886302785.jpg (555x644, 31K)

Nothing, sjw twittercuck yearning for the attention their parents didn't gave them by posting non issues and baits

I dress like that and I have a buzzcut always and bring a bag that has my GameCube controller and hitbox for fighting game locals

the person is just making fun of someone so she can feel superior about herself. everybody does this. you see this everyday on Yea Forums

Get a fucking clue, and some fashion sense you genetic wastes.

> 100k+ twitter followers
95% of those are bots

>literally anything wrong with a regular backpack that isn't clearly a kiddie one
that's fucking retarded and I seriously hope this is just one bait post
>he actually gives a flying fuck what other people think
there's your problem, applies in almost everything too

forgot pic

Attached: kanken-mini-rainbow-purple_1.jpg (600x600, 56K)

???
this is like those bitches whining about sandals with socks and shorts. bitches make zero sense

and she will always be fat
lol

shut the fuck up you tiresome faggot

Exactly, fashion is just what handsome people wear.

Jeans maybe, but the backpack and shoes are still autistic. If he's bringing important paperwork, he should have brought a cheap Manila folder. And converse? In the present day? As a grown adult? It's like he intentionally decided to dress up like a dork.

Ive never played a game that disallowed you from equipping your weaker gear based on your level
I doubt there are any