How do we, as representatives of the gamer community, solve this problem?

How do we, as representatives of the gamer community, solve this problem?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (886x1200, 315K)

Take up arms, kick the shit out of them, and take back what's yours.

This is literally not video games

>anime bad is for pedos!
>is literally a pedophile

Every time

It seems to be solving itself. The male feminists get outed as pedos and sex pests, the female feminists try to get everyone else canceled or killed.

I don't think there is a solution to the trannies they use as heavies though.

Prohibit liberals from playing games

You can't, He spend like 10,000 hours in Dota2 and other thousands in battlefield and more games.

Online Games attract paedophiles.

every time

Attached: shane butler.jpg (1200x3217, 773K)

its always the feminist "allies" and/or the furfags that are always hiding skeleton in their closet. it's like the more they are loud about this the greater their crimes they committed

Did he just admit to liking anime?

do you guys wonder what his weiner looks like

i'm sure he wonders too

>pizza icon
wait a second...

He's a closet anime watcher.

Attached: projared_was_framed.png (441x430, 204K)

>Anime takes another victim

same shit happened with that pedophile from neogaf

Why do they do it? Are they trying to assuage their guilt by going SJW? or is it cover for their sexual predation?

his twitter is a goldmine

Attached: QtaUPeq.jpg (1080x833, 78K)

Drive them to suicide or absolute fear that they mentally break and just yammer on about being a good boy and won't do anything bad ever again. In their homes. Inside a closet - that's where they'll live now.

Trannies are a matter of patience. There's multiple groups, and none of them like each other.
>the minority with natural dysphoria
>homosexuals
>autogynephiles that gained feelings of dysphoria from their fetish
>failed men hopping onto the trend for attention
>people manipulated into transitioning
They're quickly losing their allies in the rest of the LGBT movement, and most of the stereotypes will kill themselves from regret or return to acting like men once age sets in.

Do literally nothing and let them kill eachother with their infighting.

It’s genuinely better than any of the shit ideas you stupid bastards have. Just keep doing low level trolling and feeding them victimhood to cry on “news articles”

Man, that's a phoenix story right there.

The latter. When outed, it probably hurt his predation as more would be aware and steer clear. Not to mention the social hit, if it blows up (wink wink). Just keep pointing out he's a sex offender to any women he interacts with because those kind of people don't deserve to have anything.

Guess he wasn't so Bright after all

Both. Blanket defense without even needing to explain yourself.

Best of both worlds.

Wow, it's exactly what we were telling you dumb newfags five years ago. At least it took root eventually.

why did he meet with an undercover agent if he wanted sex from a 7 year old? fucking retard

based but how do we do this more efficiently as of right now

Christ almighty, what is it about gamers with the smallest bit of power that turns them into pedos?
I used to watch Lorerunner, and I even like his videos, but honestly after finding out he's a pedo too I can't even enjoy his content

Fatality.

Attached: emilia clarke laugh.gif (200x250, 2.6M)

cringe

dilate

He thought he was going to have sex with the agent's kids. The transcript is fucking crazy. Check it out if you want to laugh or hate these pronoun spewing fags more.

why is it always white people

shalom

N-no see this is somehow the fault of the Jews! The eternal heeb made them do it!

>Is a game journalists
>Plays games to review
>"Kill all gamers"
Are these people fucking retards?

to satanic jewish media pedos, "gamers" is code for "white men"

Isn't the Sex Offender list on the U.S weird sometimes? I remember someone saying public urination on a tree can get you on it if someone happens to pass by.

Are you sure there white?

Attached: 1539728932759.jpg (1200x928, 183K)

That's the entire west if somebody sees your cock.

As I said.
The actual people who wanted to create a safe space for people online, to help bring people together were shouted down by the evil scumbags they rallied against in thier midst, from academia, politics, and in the business industry.
Like the scumbags in gaming industry.

Welcome to reality.
The people who really want eveyrone to hold hands and chill with eachother were shouted down and called scum by the people who saw money and power in manipulating the masses and controlling the narrative.

This is reality.
This is how it is.
This is what Yea Forums used to be before the shills and the power brokers moved in.

Tell me Yea Forums, why does every single person that yells out and proclaims to be feverently anti-pedo turn out to be actual pedophiles that have tried to fuck or fucked a disqusting 3D child? Why can't people stick to the superior 2D loli?

Attached: 1566805772024-v.jpg (730x798, 113K)

/vpol/ is so good. It's nice not having to deal with ufo schizos and communists and instead get right to the meat: fuck niggers and jews.

um sweetie

Attached: thad-fb.png (529x612, 61K)

What's that saying again? Like clockwork?

Authoritarian leftists are not liberal.

West coast? In germany you're allowed to wander cock out,if it's in a non sexual way.

They are. Authoritarian leftists are liberals when they're a minority and liberals are authoritarian leftists when they're in power.

I thought Authoritarianism and liberalism were on opposite ends of the same axis

lmao

Attached: honkler.jpg (992x992, 534K)

Straight from Goebbel's playbook.

Jesus I always thought the overdramatic eyebrow motions were just her way of compensating on camera for being a mediocre actor.

Then you're retarded.
Liberalism isn't created to actually achieve a liberal system, it's purely to weaken the existing system so that you can replace it down the line.
The same with Muslims allying themselves with "progressive" groups that they completely disagree with only to weaken the overall political system so that they can get power.

they camouflage very well

I'm not talking about de-facto principles, but what it means on paper. I know political parties rarely stick to what they initially aim to do.

That's like saying that a chameleon that turned red is a different animal from a chameleon that turned blue.

"On paper", the Nazi regime was pretty much entirely left wing, you think anyone gives a fuck about "on paper" when it's actually relevant?

most hardcore left-wing faggots I know personally are selfish cunts and despicable human beings in general, I'm almost sure subconscious guilt plays a huge part in their choice when it comes to politics
pic related is what I always imagine their whole thought process was
>can't someone else do it? cause I sure won't ;^)

Attached: sneed.jpg (512x384, 49K)

Did you know that for over a decade, Yea Forums mods have been specifically selected to be non-community members, and actively despise and openly make fun of Yea Forums and its community? Not in a "it was better before" kind of deal, more like in a "I purposely misuse my admin abilities to fuck with these people because I hate them" kind of way.

muslims aren't allying themselves with anything as far as i can tell, for a few exceptions they seem to be isolated or minding their own business, though they will be sure to reap the benefits
this whole conflict is litearlly white people quarreling with themselves who is a nazi and who is self-destructive on a national scale (fact: both are fascist)
the strategists of saddam hussein did very well with disrupting our society

>muslims aren't allying themselves with anything as far as i can tell
In Europe they pretty much all vote for liberal open-border types and in America they all vote Democrat.
>this whole conflict is litearlly white people quarreling with themselves
Nah, it's actually Jews and their minions against regular people.

even if your last statement was true, you are never gonna win anything in that conflict with such a retarded sounding statement, no matter how much you blieve to prove. you are only convincing your echo chamber.

Yea Forums is great because you don't have to be particularly eloquent or to hide what you really think under 10 layers of prose.
If you think it's true then I don't need to say any more, if you then your criticism is very lacking if you just attack my syntax.

Why is it always this post.

>he wasn't alive during the French Revolution

The problem of that one guy? There are so few bad actors you can count the twitter screen caps on a single hand. Unless you're talking about the problems of twitter threads, in which case I still got nothing. It's pure delicious bait for genuinely uninformed opinions to be corrected and challenged.

A little of both. It's like the gay-bashing priests who later turn out to be gay.

Cringe

holy shit all of you are fucking retarded
keep playing hearts of iron 4 and never talk about politics again

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)