Games featuring creative ways of killing?

Games featuring creative ways of killing?
I replayed all the hitman games too many times already

Attached: 1567610066079.webm (330x600, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7fZkymKOOUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitman is so fucking boring I don't know how people stomach it. It's like Mousetrap the videogame

What the hell is the point of this?

Wouldn't an axe be better?

waste of nerve gas

idk what's the point of this. If it's for food, I'd think cutting/slicing the nect would be better to let the blood out. Won't electrifying make the blood harden?

Sneed
Chuck

god i wish that were me

Its probably easier to control the mess without blood shooting out from the neck. Probably more efficient at being a humane kill too.

that chicken ragdolled just like a hitman npc

There's a flip dish where they actually beat up a chicken to death. US should've spared one of those nukes for this place desu.

Attached: 518ClWOubsL._AC_SY400_.jpg (314x400, 38K)

How do meat eaters even live with themselves? I could understand eating whatever when you were a kid living with your parents but that shit is unacceptable once you're a grown up and have an ethical obligation to not condone mass animal exploitation

hahaha, he turned on that bird, if you think about it is the most human way to kill it, is either that or get decapitated.

If animals didn't want to be eaten then they shouldn't have been born so delicious.

You're supposed to stun before you cut the neck, that way the animal doesn't tense up and make the meat lower quality.
Poultry processing plants do this with an actual machine but the principle is the same.
youtu.be/7fZkymKOOUY

>have an ethical obligation to not condone mass animal exploitation
No I don't.

>an ethical obligation
lmao

bait

and it's going to ruin the meat
if you just want to kill it, sure
but if you want to eat it, then it's fucking stupid
might as well go find some road kill and eat that

its not the same without the funny scream

How can any vegan not be an anti natalist? By creating life you are introducing suffering into the world.

Dobson you've gone too far.

For every animal you dont eat, I'll just eat 3 extra. Then just throw up later when my tummy hurts, might eat another afterwards though

Why does suffering matters but actually taking life doesn't? You're killing plants that want to live whether they can feel pain or not.

I eat meat because I'm omnivore, I'm just acting by my natural instincts, in a way, that makes me more human than you.

You are thus, a subhuman.

The animals would do the same if they were on the same position.

how many innocent maggots die from tilling the soil for you vegetables? are you tilling humanly?

I'd like to know more, why would this method ruin the meat?

Why do you differentiate "animals" and humans? We're animals, the same as anything else. You only think there's a difference because our species is so much more above any others that our version of "predator and prey" isn't comparable to any others.

What's the difference between a cheetah chasing and killing its meal and what the guy's doing in that webm? In both situations the "predator" uses its natural, given advantages and advancements to get itself food.

We live in hell and I don't care about the damages I'm doing in this fucking giant turd that you call earth. If I could eat you and get away with it I would do it.

Attached: da84e501eb3edda544799d7c9611ae0f.png (833x1000, 1.38M)

It's because I don't really give a fuck about your opinions

Most poultry meat isn't even close to "delicious". Chicken meat is like the blandest shit ever, there's a reason nobody eats that without deep frying it or dipping it into a mountain of sauce. Most of the time all the flavor of a chicken meal comes from vegetal sources (bread, pasta, spices and so on)

Do you have any idea how many innocent animals are killed by big Farma during their plant genocides? The most ethical option is not to eat at all, that way you starve to death.

humans are the literal apex predators, do you think predators have pity for their preys?

Attached: 1558649443487.jpg (750x1024, 80K)

*you live in a hell
A self inflicted and self-created hell at that, you faggot weeb.

>aliens invade
>we eat the aliens because they are delicious
how will they react?

Makes the meat tough I would assume

Attached: 1480563578947.jpg (323x241, 13K)

>posts picture of vegan

What are some games?

Attached: 1413291034580.png (775x800, 538K)

Animals eat other animals every single day, with various painful methods such as claws, fangs, beaks and poison. Even if we didn't eat meat anymore this wouldn't spare animals a cruel free life, that IS life. The only reasonable thing you could suggest is cracking down on farms that just shove animals into tight spaces all their lives and farms that just shovel corn into cows instead of letting them graze.

Attached: 1557251631927.jpg (545x526, 49K)

If you don't drain the blood, the blood not only darkens the meat it also affects the overall taste. You don't want blood inside the meat because it hardens pretty quickly and would be then impossible to drain.
If, for example, you wanted fried chicken but didn't drain the blood, then you'll have to change how you cook it. I just don't know about electrocuting fowls so I asked.

t. have slaughtered goats, chickens and other kinds of fowl for food

Nah I'm actually rich and inflicting pain on others. That's why I realized how unfair the world is.
won't make me stop tho

Yeah sure you are bro.

manhunt 2

Dumb retard, you're supposed to cut the throat. Relax the bird before hand so the meat is not hard.

REGGIE WHAT THE FUCK

Manhunt 2

Yeah, I am compared to the usual amerimutt working at Macdonald posting here

Attached: ad3b5120008b8cde2708fed55f747667.png (600x800, 380K)

shitty US chicken from factory farms maybe

I'm gonna pork chops right now just to spite you.

>I-I'm rich compared to minimum wage working teenagers!
Wow that's impressive.

looks like gmod

I just ate chicken burgers from fillet.
Just salt and pepper is enough if you don't destroy it by overcooking, as most of the flavour is in the juice.

this here's a guy who knows how to cook

me alone stopping to eat meat ain't gonna do shit

Animals were created for humans to use them as intended, it's in the bible son.

If animals don't want to get eaten they must get smarter and stronger.

Well, having my own house at 26, 0 debts and a job giving me a more than decent paycheck makes me indeed feel like a rich guy on Yea Forums: the poorfag

Attached: Astolfo.jpg (811x1200, 110K)

Salt and pepper is literally all you need the vast majority of the time if you even have basic cooking skills.

>If I could eat you and get away with it I would do it.

Attached: 1562227794255.gif (499x338, 2.1M)

Tbf the meat and dairy industry is absolutely disgusting. I don't think eating meat is wrong, ideally 99%of the population should be culled and the remaining 1% go back to living a simplier way of life

And yet you're still a miserable faggot weeb with a shit outlook on life who compares himself with fast food workers in order to cope with his own nature, embarrassing. It's almost as if there's more to life than "objects" and you'd realise that if you had even a shred of wisdom.

You can't save dishes by just adding it, though.