Ahh... Chorus Kids... I underestimated you

Ahh... Chorus Kids... I underestimated you...

Attached: boyo.png (1022x603, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/11vl2VinVyY
youtu.be/MLq4uoPeLU8
youtube.com/watch?v=cxwcBiH34_E&list=PLfUvsxulQQd9z71Adov0VtgrPUPepk9SP&index=17
youtube.com/watch?v=009lDzrMiXU&list=PLuGdUcbPv0j9v2wtDXTTNNMlZUJ0d1ETa&index=2&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=9Xdyd4FsKvk&feature=youtu.be&t=30
youtu.be/gqPdzpE43Hc
youtu.be/SI6Yyr-iI6M
youtu.be/Uc8NBUAczfg
youtu.be/R3N9PTSld9U
youtube.com/watch?v=HnTAlVcakz0&feature=youtu.be&t=39
youtube.com/watch?v=uS08F6taiJo&feature=youtu.be&t=55
youtube.com/watch?v=MM7EBl5VziU
youtube.com/watch?v=rFs2a2f7J6s&feature=youtu.be&t=110
vocaroo.com/i/s1t93Fh54U8w
nyaa.si/view/1133179
mega.nz/#F!wixRFaYD!cMFTr3WJYFiL-jnscuw7Lw
nyaa.si/user/iKaos
nyaa.si/view/1110750
youtube.com/watch?v=MFJr0qj7_Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=R58ZL2RE9eY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay seriously when are they gonna top Cell?

>Raditz
muh family and the empire
>Vegeta
alright character but he kinda sucked as an antagonist
>Frieza
Has a shit ton of disdain for every breathing thing in the Universe and wants to rule it but his character only really works well with Goku and Vegeta
>17 & 18
Better as Z Fighters
>Buu
Evil because... it's all he knows
>Super Buu
Evil because... evil
>Kid Buu
Sadistic unreasonable sociopath kinda based but they can't really do much with that alone

Don't remember GT too well so I'm not gonna comment on any of those assholes

>Beerus
Sucks cause he went from 100% apathetic God to just another member of the gang/ deus ex machina
>Universe 6
Introduced Super's best character with Hit. Left him in the dust after that.
>Zamasu/ Goku Black
Zamasu's development into Goku Black was cool and Goku Black's absolute contempt for lower beings was alright but that Rage Trunks bullshit just takes a fat dump on everything he was likeable for
>Jiren
Generic ayy lmao just happens to be the strongest being on Earth yea fuck off

I don't know if this is more of a Smash or Dragon Ball thread but you deserve it

Attached: Perfect Cell.png (666x406, 352K)

why do you post in all DB threads?

It's fun I guess

Hahaha! Yes, I see it now! It's you, my son... you will be the one to defeat Steve!

BAAAAAAAAAAANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: bd6b3d46d04adcda0540630550e99e88.gif (500x281, 881K)

I missed these threads so much

OWARI DA! JOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.33M)

Take solace, Lucas! You may have fought alone, but you will not die alone. That is my last gift to you: A PERFECT KO!

Attached: 211697Kamehameha03.jpg (720x544, 64K)

Me too

These threads and the Gohan Blanco threads were all great.

Fuck Kaio-ken was the coolest ability. I really wish they would have kept it as goku's trump card. Although a big part of it was the animation flare and the declining animation quality wouldnt have done it justice. But still

It was the best but they played it to the max. using it to match vegeta and then overusing it to get rekt; just maintaining it naturally throughout Namek before going x20 for one desperate blast against Freeza. There was nothing left to do with it.

Reimu, Doomguy, I do this for you. And yes, even for you... Steve.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 325K)

Wrong guy.

Attached: andyesevenyou...banjokazooie.png (428x262, 113K)

Bend over, Yamcha...

Kaio-what?

Perfect Cell is just a cheap knockoff Frieza.

Attached: 1565054185053.png (585x476, 423K)

I don't understand you, Banjo. You've withdrawn into the shadows ever since Kazooie died, and now here you are defending us!

Attached: Trunks.png (1227x624, 830K)

Doubly funny is Crono gets revealed in 4 hours

Wait right there, as your doctor, i wont allow you to fight further without your medicine

Attached: Double_dose.png (626x754, 58K)

Frieza is best villain of all time. Jiren second best.

I won't allow you to tamper with the Metacritic userscores any longer Jiren! This is illegal you know.

Attached: Esto es el fin Godot.png (648x360, 357K)

Thanks, doc.

Attached: 1eb.png (594x442, 292K)

HURRY UP! The direct is in a few hours.

Attached: areyouokaydoc.png (348x365, 218K)

This is a dokkan battle thread now. Post you're teams

Attached: new team.jpg (1058x1605, 1.38M)

>Jiren

>Blandest antagonist in the history of the series relying solely on "my number is big"

>Second best

Attached: 1566131574381.jpg (250x201, 6K)

I told you before and i'll tell you again. They already topped cell long before he even existed

Attached: Nappa.jpg (900x780, 178K)

Doc PLEAASE I NEED THE MEDICINE GIVE IT TO MEEEE

Cell is only popular among Amerigoblins and Spixicans

Jiren is the strongest even stronger than Broly

if ur talking about tfs nappa then yeah

>KAIOOOKEN

Attached: super-saiyan-blue-goku-1516601118440_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

But TFS Cell was even better.

TFS Frieza > Frieza > Vegeta > TFS Cell > TFS Vegeta > Cell > Super Buu >>>>>> Fat Buu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kid buu

His number is indeed totally da hugest. Shame about his complete lack of personality or compelling motives though.

Attached: 1566659750698.gif (456x262, 3.78M)

Kami, your indentured servant needs more sacred ointment

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Vegeta v Goku 1 is the best fight in the entire series and you fucking know it

who is the best tfs character and why is it Super Kami Guru?

thats why he's second best. if he had a good personality too he would even be better than Frieza

Yeah, they'd need to get ridiculous if they chose that instead of the super saiyan color swap route.
Until the point where Kaio-Ken multipliers are just some numbers. If Goku's pulling KKx300s you wouldn't suddenly go WHOOOAAAA when he pulls KKx350.

That or Toriyama would need to learn how to actually write and rein in the constant power creep but that was never going to happen.

So you think he's a good villain or antagonist because his number is, like, really big?

At least bring up the ACTUALLY GOOD villain introduced in super, have SOME taste.

Attached: 1565355196791.jpg (530x398, 34K)

No because it doesn't further the plot. I bought every DBZ volume and that was the only one I skipped because I realized the entire book was just them punching each other. In retrospect it's probably the best but I couldn't afford it

Isn't the frieza fight even worse in that regard where it's MULTIPLE volumes of them just punching eachother?

yeah he was so strong it took goku and frieza to kill him. the best hero and the best villain combined and even then 18 had to finish him off. insane power. crazy villain godlike

J-Jiren bros...WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS...?

youtu.be/11vl2VinVyY

Attached: 1565070327764.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Nigger wtf? That fight brought in the namek arc because of how it concluded.

You need to be 18 to post here.

ive been on and off from dokkan abttle because theya re adding too many good units but not too many events. i even got lr beerus and cell in the new banners with a bunch of cool units but i am too lazy to awaken them all.

also, i heard theres a new goku and vegeta eza but is it jp only?

Yeah but Freeza was so fucking hype dude. The translation I had managed to stabilize the power levels so that his power doubles with each transformation, and you could keep track of just how strong he became each time.

I was a real PLfag back then, trying to calculate what PLs were before they became a concept in the story.

back the fuck off??!?!?

Enter CHADza.

youtu.be/MLq4uoPeLU8

Attached: 1565369222485.png (720x540, 567K)

How can a borb fight and at the same time be so gentle he wouldn't hurt a pikmin? Perhaps it was my anger that made me blind to the truth for so long. Smash has made it all too clear. You're better than me, kirby. You are the best.

Attached: 1537570529576.jpg (599x396, 34K)

based
frieza is GODlike. also very sexy in her final form, I would give her the D anytime

for now it's jp only but it will likely come after the 300 million download celebration

>when you realize chichi had to relieve gohan so he could study harder

Attached: 1567421096020.jpg (458x900, 104K)

>her

Attached: Frieza.png (640x480, 273K)

By the power of STEVE!
Geno... Grinch... Terry... Ryu...
Doomguy... Dante... Nukem... Saber...
Isaac... Erdrick... Galacta... Waluigi...
Decidueye... Vergeben...
5chan... Sora... Mimikyu... Reimu...
Crono... Edelgard...
Steve - Geno - Grinch - Ryu!
Mimikyu - Reimu - Isaac - Erdrick!
5chan - Galacta - Nukem - WAAH!
Crono - Edelgard - Doomguy - Dante!
STEEEVE!

Attached: Steve.gif (245x140, 602K)

You can't think of Freeza and not hear these two songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=cxwcBiH34_E&list=PLfUvsxulQQd9z71Adov0VtgrPUPepk9SP&index=17

youtube.com/watch?v=009lDzrMiXU&list=PLuGdUcbPv0j9v2wtDXTTNNMlZUJ0d1ETa&index=2&t=0s

Gokuden 2 was pretty good. Weird how no one ever talks about it.

18 doesn’t exist user

But I am.

Attached: Pic of me and brother.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Best take that back or you're about to get those cheeks busted for peter gazing.

Attached: Frieza swole.jpg (433x512, 46K)

it's clearly a female voice actress in the dub. never watched the sub but imagine it's the same

>Shitting on Beerus
Beerus is the best thing DBS have, also Jiren
He is not one of the gang, he just hangs at Earth for the food, and he let Whis train Goku and Vegeta just to have a worthy oponent in his universe, but mainly the for the food.
If he was DEM, he would have went to the future to kill Zamasu and destroys Broly's ass.
He even sighed when Gogeta won, he knew Earth was in danger but did not intervene.

Frieza has dozens of themes and all of them are absolute kino

youtube.com/watch?v=9Xdyd4FsKvk&feature=youtu.be&t=30

Attached: 1566451381078.png (807x568, 630K)

But in the actual canon PLs exploded so hard that they became meaningless and were never used afterwards.
And you basically have the Frieza fight to blame for that. His first form alone dwarfed everyone else so hard that Goku and Vegeta needed to get like 30x Zenkai multipliers or something stupid like that(when previous Zenkais were around 1.3-1.5) and then his final form was 60 million with full power at 120 million. So high into the millions it just completely made anyone in the thousands and hundreds of thousands irrelevant.
Look at it like this. From the first page of Dragonball to the End of the Piccolo Jr saga(and the end of the dragonball anime and start of Dragonball Z) Goku's power went up 30ish times from 10 to 300ish(210 when he fought King piccolo, around 300 vs Piccolo jr).
In DBZ from the start of the Raditz Saga to the end of the Frieza fight Goku's power level went up 350 THOUSAND times from 416 to 150 million.
Power levels were inflating harder than the Deutschemark.

No other villain had the same presence as EMPEROR FREEZA.

youtu.be/gqPdzpE43Hc

Attached: 1566004091086.jpg (832x573, 109K)

D-Doc... Where were you yesterday... I can't beat Olimar like this...

Attached: Goku-Heart-Virus.jpg (738x415, 152K)

don't do this to me, i have to coom

I just used the RPGs, specifically Super Saiya-Densetsu PLs for reference. You can't inflate the PLs there because then the game become unbeatable. I think SSJ Vegeta (secret final boss) hits 5 million.

The purpose of a Deus Ex Machina isn't to resolve every single problem the characters have, it's a way to resolve problems that can't be resolved any other way. When you write yourself into a corner and need some bullshit to get out of there, that's when the Deus Ex Machina is used.
Beerus just happens to lounge around eating Pizza when the plot doesn't need him though. But the fact is that he's there. He's a constant reminder that the stakes don't exist.
Not that this really matters since this is Dragonball we're talking about and stakes stopped existing when they started spamming the dragonballs to fix every mistake and bring back everyone who died. So basically as soon as the dragon radar was made.

guess ill farm the units them. also, will they bring back the shenron eza. i was busy during the 4th anniversary and missed it.

God I fucking hate him and everything he stands for. But I instantly denounced battle of the gods and didn't watch Super so my point of reference isn't that broad.

>Do you remember Kid Link?

>Ah yes, Link, what a cute little Hylian

>I...stoomped him.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Reminder that if Frieza had worked out for like three days in his entire life he would have curb stomped super saiyan goku.

Attached: 1565655681645.png (680x704, 419K)

>Is a lazy lanky fuck who decides if a planet should live based on how good the food is so a good chunk of planets get destroyed or blown in half
>Let a genocidal maniac rule the galaxy as real estate business just because Frieza was doing most of the work Beerus was suppose to be doing anyway
>This causes a lot of the future plots to kick off from Frieza genociding the sayians to the Ginyu force getting murdered left and right to Cell having some of Frieza in him, to everyone practically getting forced to get stronger which was needed to resurrect buu
>Got fucking pissy that most of the universes strongest fighters were murked and ganked despite a lot of it being indirectly or directly his fault for being so lazy

Nah Beerus is a bitch

Attached: 1565156172906.jpg (480x456, 27K)

>I hate him and everything he stands for
>I didn't watch what he was in
user that's called fanboying and isn't healthy

>mom I can't concentrate on my homework. I keep thinking about this girl from school and-
>say no more, gohan. no son of mine will be flunking classes because he can't stop daydreaming about some girl! lay back and let me clear your head.

Attached: nom.png (585x404, 298K)

They need to stop making him comic relief and keep to him being a fickle unpredictable force of nature. Toriyama seems incapable of keeping to a good concept when he thinks it up.

youtu.be/SI6Yyr-iI6M

Attached: Beerus threatens Tardku.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Nah it's a dude in Japanese

Dub Frieza is the perfect girlfriend (male).

Same guy who does Gangster Gastino and some other character that I can't remember.

Attached: 3ktsdqyB_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I know Linda Young's Frieza was nothing like the sophisticated noble of the jap/Kai version, but imo her take had a lot of charm as this thuggish space mobster sort of overlord.

youtu.be/Uc8NBUAczfg

TFS Frieza done by LittleKuriboh was by far the best. A lot of their other characters are just simple parodies, slight exxagerations(TFS Vegeta is dub Vegeta except he swears more, TFS Cell is the same except with sexual innuendos), or just obligatory abridged series character flips like Popo.
But Frieza is by far their best character, he makes their Namek saga stand far above all their other work.

Well, he IS a Deus

>TFS Vegeta is dub Vegeta except he swears more

Or less, going by some fansubs.
I do think most TFS characters soar thanks to being given good lines. Like, just the voice work on its own is nothing special.

Yeah, especially for Kaiser. His voicework is just... not good. He's a great editor though, probably should've stuck to just doing that.
All of Taka's characters(Nappa, Cell, Alucard) are carried by the writing, not that Taka's bad but he's not amazing either.
Lanipator's range is very good at least, he's probably the best VA on TFS.

I disagree, Ayres' frieza is top tier in dub terms

youtu.be/R3N9PTSld9U

He does Trunks, right? I like Trunks' delivery. I imagine he gets more takes than the rest though since he's the editor.

ofc when DBZA first got started pretty much everyone sounded like a professional compared to everything else on youtube. The quality was out of this world, and even if they've retroactively derided their earlier work, it's still really fucking good.

Does anyone have the old vocaroos? I tried the old links but they're all deleted.

Enter PERFECT CHAD.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnTAlVcakz0&feature=youtu.be&t=39

Attached: 1565653309603.jpg (874x618, 263K)

LK’s Freeza was literally Ayres before Ayres was in Kai.

Attached: 1534478524100.jpg (548x768, 125K)

Well there was Vegeta3986, whom they dumped before the second season began.

Apparently he auditioned to do Ginyu. What a waste that would've been.

[muffled jobbing noises]

Attached: 1565273448689.jpg (1080x591, 400K)

Anyone else prefer Imperfect to Perfect? He is such a horrifying bug bastard that really stands out from the other villains in conduct and personality

youtube.com/watch?v=uS08F6taiJo&feature=youtu.be&t=55

>Anyone else prefer Imperfect to Perfect?
Yes. Me.

I agree that Kaiser is weaker but I actually like him more than the official English voice for Trunks. The sound Funimation went for is all wrong there. I personally think Lani and Taka have serious chops. Lani in particular is better than the vast majority of dub voice actors and I have no idea why he doesn’t get work.

>imo her take had a lot of charm as this thuggish space mobster sort of overlord.
youtube.com/watch?v=MM7EBl5VziU

I know General Ivan, the guy who vocied Dr Gero in abridged and did a lot of other youtube stuff back in the day, is now doing industry work like Ainz in overlord

good bait

How can I delete someone else's image?

Imagine liking DBZ. Its the same story repeated over and over.

The other villains would blow up your entire planet or ignore you as beneath their notice. Imperfect Cell breaks into your house and drinks you hiding in the closet.

He lives in the wrong part of Texas and does TFS stuff from there. Probably makes a killer living so relocating to chase an anime VA career makes no sense.
If you want to actually get jobs as an anime VA you need to live very close to the big studios, that's how the entire model works. Instead of getting the absolute best actors from all across the country you get the "good enough" local talent since it's way cheaper and anime dubbing isn't exactly a very high budget industry. Nobody's gonna pay that much more for a dub so it makes sense.

Imagine liking life. It's the same story repeated over and over.

they decided to bring it back with kaio ken blue but now that it didn’t do shit to jiren goku probably wont use it until he finds another thing similar to blue, like broly’s ozaru aura

Oh yeah, that guy’s performances are stellar, even if they just have him do the same voice every time they use him. Not that I think voice variety=talent. I’ve always seen that as a stupid criticism.

He almost jobs to fucking Piccolo. He's canoncailly killed in the main timeline by fucking Kuririn. And his alrval state-reveal is some of the sloppiest shit in DBZ.

That's gonna be a "no" from me. Semi-Perfect is cool though.

>Kuririn
don't.

>tfw you'll never get to kick it with frieza and play vidya

Attached: friezasnes.jpg (600x453, 40K)

Piccolo actually needed a fucking win though, and the story steadfastly refusing to let a non-Saiyan be useful was one of the biggest reasons the Cell arc was shittier than the previous ones.

>le flamboyant ningen man xD
Reddits favorite

It's the name of a nut. His head looks like a Kuririn nut.

What the fuck is a Krillin?

A name that's actually pronounceable.

That's another thing about him I like compared to other villains, he starts off weaker. Piccolo and the others could kick his ass in a straight fight so he has to use cunning and evade them while they're hunting him until he can absorb enough biofuel to take them on. Having every villain be introduced as super strong and can body everyone's been done so many times and has gotten stale.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFs2a2f7J6s&feature=youtu.be&t=110

Attached: index.jpg (210x240, 14K)

Pretty sure he was kicking Gero's old ass up and down the block not that long before. Which is absolutely ridiculious but hey, dicksucking is fine if it's Piccolo I guess. He's oneshotted by 4000 PL Nappa, then he puts his hand on some guy's chest and suddenly he's matched with Freeza's second fucking form.

>A dragonball villain who thinks he's the good guy

A much needed breath of fresh air for the series.

I guess he's okay as a villain but Goku Black is the worst arc in DBS, probably worse than any DBZ arc too

Cell needing to power up and getting to perfect form by being opportunistic and begging for his life is exactly what makes him great. The heroes deserved everything that came to them as a result of not just killing Gero as soon as Trunks warned them.

Fusion power multipliers are the biggest bullshit. And namekians being able to do it whenever they want to(but choosing not to because muh forbidden technique) is even more stupid.
I guess we could just fuse 3 dudes with a 1500 PL into one with a 3.375 BILLION PL and just BTFO Frieza instantly or we could just not do that because it's forbidden and get killed instead.
Nice.

That's the one who did that nardo abridged with masako right?
Poor guy, lost his superior partner and pretty much the series with him. Must've done something to get on their shit list.

your playing in smash bron now

Originally Imperfect Cell WAS Cell. That was how he was going to look the entire arc with him just absorbing to get stronger, but the editor though he looked "too ugly" and made Toriyama change him into a frieza knock off.'

IMO the chimera bug monster look is kino and makes Cell stand out compared to the other villains, and reinforces his nature as a lab grown monster.

Attached: Cell.jpg (812x650, 57K)

This is the kind of crap that Gohan should be getting a handle on as the smarty. Get ahold of a scouter, compare power levels, fuse and compare, see if you can find a scale, publish findings.

Ideally a villain's success should not be based on the heroes' idiocy. Vegeta triumphs in Namek by being smart and outwitting Freeza, and in return gets outwitted by the Earthlings.

Freeza is miles and miles ahead of everyone else in terms of yet ends up losing everything because they're playing it smart. In contrast, as soon as Cell is introduced everyone just drops the ball until he's too powerful to fight, and their plan is to... Fight him in a tournament anyway. Everyone is being retarded and that's why I don't like Cell. They only fought Freeza because they couldn't escape and when Freeza thought he was losing he just blew up the fucking planet.

vocaroo.com/i/s1t93Fh54U8w

Hes a delusional cartoonishly evil faggot. He just hides it behind his MUH BEAUTIFUL EARTH FUCKING NINGENS.

Hes a shit villain only redditors like as its a DBZ fags first exposure to a flamboyant villain.

>A much needed breath of fresh air for the series.
>even worse motives than most villains because of MUH JUSTICE
>usual over inflated ego
>takes away any depth from the concept of an evil Goku
Fuck no, there are better villains in fanfics.

To be fair that goes the other way too. The only reason Frieza lost the fight on Namek at all is because he was arrogant and cocky and toying with the Z-Fighters. If he didn't let them power up and just took them out the first chance instead of relishing his sadism, he would've won handily and Goku would've never reached Super Saiyan.

based and nappa pilled

Attached: carl.jpg (500x378, 29K)

It doesn't matter if it's true, it matters that Zamasu sees himself that way. Every other villain has been a cartoonishly evil puppy stomping bad guy who revels in being a villain, Zamasu sees himself as the good guy doing what's necessary. This is called VARYING YOUR CHARACTERS and is a GOOD THING.

Attached: 1565626148064.jpg (363x463, 38K)

I know it’s stupid to rationalize Toriyama’s flimsy writing but it does make sense that Namekians wouldn’t topple Freeza through merging. They were all getting slaughtered and most of them weren’t warriors, Nail was the best they had. It would take over a million of them to reach super saiyan level. It took literally the entire population to get two Mystic Gohan tier warriors out of them, so (probably) billions.

That's all he knows. I doubt he's ever had an actual battle in his entire life. I figured that's why his moves are all so gimmicky.

THANK YOU DOCTOR

Attached: namek elder.jpg (579x376, 44K)

>over a million
Bitch, their most basic ass fighters had a power level of 1500-2000. It would literally only take 3 of them to get to 3 billion.
In fact, with humans having a power level of 5 it would only take 12 humans to merge above Frieza's final form full power level of 120 million.
Fusion is absolute bullshit as it multiplies power levels, it doesn't add them.

Death beam is legit one of the most practical attacks we see and not a gimmick. All frieza had to do if he wanted to after going final form was put one through each of the Z fighters skulls and it would have been over. When Goku deflected them Frieza was at 1%.

thanks doc

Nice fanfiction.

What are the best dubs for OG Dragon Ball and Z? Or should I just watch them subbed?

I agree with you on the grounds that Buu saga is the exact same shit with heroes constantly being stupid in order for villains to grow in power, but in isolation an arc about the heroes egos biting them in the ass and then learning from it in the end is fine with me.

NECESITO MI DOSIS, DOCTOR.
PLEASE.

What the fuck is a kuririn nut?

>fanfiction
No, this is literally what they said in the show, that's how stupid the rules for fusion are.

That sounds like some shit from a data book which always makes things up. Also Namekian fusion isn’t the same as dance or potara fusion.

its not bait you dumb redditfaggot. DBZ is about fighting, so of course the strongest person in the whole multiverse (excluding the god of everything) is going to be top tier.

If they were capable of learning they wouldn't keep making the same mistakes. Especially Vegeta.

They're all ants to him, and the instant someone with an iota of power shows up he spams the death beam like 9 times in a row.

Besides, being sadistic isn't the same as being an idiot. Freeza had every right to assume no one could challenge him, and he stops fucking around once Goku hits him with the x20 Kamehameha and Genki Dama.

I like the english dub for DB, but there are too many instances of omission and censorship to justify watching it over the sub.
For Z, the original english dub is fucking shit for the most part so the sub is vastly superior. Kai's dub was better, but feels really flat for lack of a better word and the replaced voices are awful.
Follow this for links to high quality versions of everything.

Dragon Ball (Dragon Box Remux 720x480 MPEG2 MULTi)
nyaa.si/view/1133179

Dragon Ball Recut (Kai for DB if you want 0 filler good or bad)
mega.nz/#F!wixRFaYD!cMFTr3WJYFiL-jnscuw7Lw

iKaos is working on a “perfect” version of DBZ by combining the best quality video with the most American English and Japanese dub options available, for both nostalgic and completion purposes.

nyaa.si/user/iKaos

Dragon Ball Z Kai (改; Kai meaning “renewed” or “revised”)
nyaa.si/view/1110750

I can't believe you are sitting here shittalking PICCOLO wank but don't have a problem with Saiyans or the fucking Androids.

Read the manga. For the love of god, don't watch the dub.

How would the arc even work if 17 and 18 aren't stronger than the cast?

They keep making mistakes but the same characters are not making the same mistakes, at least in that arc. Again what ruins it is the Buu arc repeating them. Goku doesn’t realize how badly he’s fucked up until Gohan is getting his ass beat, and sacrifices himself later. Vegeta causing Cell to go perfect and having an outburst that leads to Gohan getting severely injured ends his time as a villain. Krillin doesn’t learn shit from his mistake but it is a wholly different mistake from the others.

After the Frieza saga DBZ became excessively redundant.

Nappa was definitely based, though.

Clearly they've taken too many blows to the head. Their declining IQ is an intentional plot point.

Attached: Kaio_Ken_Super_God_Fist.png (720x533, 543K)

Maybe the arc had a stupid premise user, or at least wasn't though about very hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFJr0qj7_Jk

REMINDER THAT THE DOSE IS CANNON

Attached: kek.jpg (199x199, 15K)

>dub
>canon

better then awful asian grandma voice goku

>monotone
>gravely as fuck
At least Nozawa actually sounded good in the original subs.

>Jiren
>Villain

That are long gone now because the japanese are fucking stupid.

>Oh wow, a new enemy!
>The new enemy has a backstory!
>Wow he's kicking the main casts ass, how can they ever defeat him?
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>They defeat him.
Repeat and you have another season.

>long gone
What the fuck are you on about?

They recorded over all of the original subs after airing them on TV. That's why the sub audio sounds like it's coming out of a Muppets keyboard.

You know there's a link to broadcast audio literally in this thread, right?

Kaio-What?

Attached: Freeza Mario What.png (856x652, 373K)

I...I WANT HER TO EAT ME UP BROS

Attached: 1566986683919.jpg (990x1037, 522K)

Dude just send him a friend request.
youtube.com/watch?v=R58ZL2RE9eY

Attached: vegetasnes.png (281x287, 245K)

I WANT TO EAT HER!

Attached: 1559540841955.png (1193x783, 1.3M)

Am I weird for liking Perfect Cell even though he's an objectively terrible villain?

Attached: 8ad.png (674x1334, 163K)

his cum