Terry bogard disappointment thread #3

Angry and/or let down over DLC Fighter #4 for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? Come and share your disappointment.

Reminder, it's okay to not be happy with the DLC.

Attached: maxresdefault_7.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eI9fS86zSI
dreamcancel.com/2015/12/kof-98-online-generated-43-million-usd-revenue-in-november/
youtube.com/watch?v=na9O13Ts4kI
sourcegaming.info/2016/12/16/the-substantial-barrier-of-aaa-games-sakurai-col-514/
youtu.be/xFgwSP-GN0M
twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1168229725061255168?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=WbtotopWmOQ
twitter.com/New_WabiSabi/status/1169296075741511680
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all this boomer shit
>no waifus

You can’t lie tho this nigga sexy

ayy nigga dat my nigga terry holy shit dis gon done change the whole game up niggas

Reminder that street fighter is the most boring fighting game ever made.

>#3
terry is a mega chad, why are people this angry

Attached: d8548782f7d5d8b24099d86d7fe6fc8d.png (161x145, 37K)

Reminder that terry is Yea Forums shitposter and enjoys the collective seething

Attached: ARE YOU OK.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

Do you think we will get a reveal today? we are for sure getting Banjo's release date but it seems really soon for another reveal.

Yea Forums does not like playing video games tho so that part is unrelated

>actually defending hat ken
kys you hackurai cocksucker

Attached: IMG_20190904_084558_0.jpg (996x498, 53K)

AH YUU OHKAY??

>THREE FUCKING THREADS
Imagine being this mad about a character getting into Smash. No wonder people make fun of Smash fans constantly.

Right, so he's a /vr/ shitposter

He might have his fsnk heroines female alt

WELL WELL

Attached: 1567596009897.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

GET SEWIOUS

I get why he's a big deal and I'm well versed into SNK's impact on the industry, but yeah I can't help but be a little disappointed if he's the rep. Even the SvC crossovers allude to his similarities to you know who. Fatal Fury and the Art of Fighting are literally Street Fighter homages overall with all due respect. But I brought the pass knowing I had to take the shit with the gold so Hero and Banjo will get as much use as possible.

Attached: 1505360400834.png (281x258, 33K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1eI9fS86zSI

You are the one who will be disappointed when Sakurai reminds you Metal Slug is one of the greatest videogame icons, and probably the greatest arcade icon after Pac-Man and Terry Bogard is only known by fighterfags, and contrarian fighterfags at that

Attached: 1527531127119.png (646x1000, 814K)

Attached: 1469779074730.png (304x224, 21K)

Hey, lighten up, Smashfags! That's KOF. Enjoy it!

Attached: 57813.jpg (480x536, 61K)

>he bought the fighter pass

Attached: 1558319309375.png (398x376, 193K)

>he didn't

Attached: weavoidedthebadfuture.jpg (3864x2800, 2.05M)

POWAH GAISAH

>Ryu
him being in "Ultimate" was Orochi Warriors

He unironically enjoys Smash

I'm actually bored over the entire pass.

Like, yeah, some of these characters are... okay, but yeah, definitely won't be any of my mains. Not extraordinarily inventive either, which bums me out a bit as well. You can pay me to have interest over them or Stockholm me to death, but there's honestly no legit care or any interest from me ever caring about them. The most I can care over about is Banjo and I didn't even have a childhood with it, so you can only imagine how non-impactful it was for me.

I never played the Persona series, DQ series is about as impactful for me as it was getting more exposed to lazy cop-outs inspired by DQ over the years rather than having gotten actual exposure from a company that cared about bringing it overseas, I didn't had a N64 so Banjo is a no-go in regards to actually getting me hyped. If I played a SNK game, it was a very long time ago and forgotten about it ever since.

tl;dr yeah I know these franchises, still won't really care about them or their main buzz characters as much as their real fans do.

>Joker
>Hero
>Terry
>good characters
HE BOUGHT THE FIGHTER PASS HAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO

>tfw happy with anything they're going to announce for #4 because SNK makes great shit

Attached: 037.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

Why are Smashfags so fucking egotistical to where they think they deserve multiple threads for their retarded party game rosterfagging?

Attached: 1552849780417.png (401x230, 107K)

because we smashchads own this board

>oh nonono le seethe dab whirr cringe bringe splinge wojak wojak wojak i'm not reddit le blehehehehe XD
power of rosterfags

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE ZOE QUINN THREADS PLEASE

It's good that Nintendo are picking characters that bring unique mechanics and belong in a fighting game instead of characters that fans are asking for. At this point, when Ridley and K Rool have been added, the only characters people genuinely want get maybe 10% support. fan polls a few months ago didn't have Banjo and Sora getting more than this. So I just want good functions rather than good characters desu

more like super literally who bros.

>It's good that Nintendo are picking characters that bring unique mechanics
>

I bet you'd cream your jammies over wooden megaman.

This shit is so goddamn lame if he is #4. Ken with hat generic beat em up man yeaaa. All of SNKS characters are fucking garbage. You play those games for mechanics not the characters all the characters fucking blow and have no personality. Generic chunglee rip off, generic ken rip off, shinji rip off, fuck Terry. We could get so many other fucking characters but no you get garbage generic fighter fuck. Stteets of rages re releases even get treated like shit so this cock sucker doesnt deserve to be in smash he should be blowing haggard behind a car.

I don't know much about KoF or whatever game he's from but isn't this guy's moveset gonna be really similar to Ryu and Ken? Most main character's of fighting games have a similar move structure. Dragon Punch, Fireball, etc.

Terryfag here. I would've been fine with Kazuya, Amaterasu, Porky, and the real Dante.
Also, you're god damn right Travis doesn't belong in that group, so good work not putting him in with the rest.

>Yea Forums now hates Doom, SNK, and Ninja Gaiden
the fuck happened to you people?
you people hardly play smash to begin with so it's basically the same

Attached: 1553357199614.png (820x919, 207K)

heh, it's funny because he is screaming

I don't hate SNK but another fightan character in Smash is stupid

Wait wait wait why are people Ryuposting? What happened?

>isn't this guy's moveset gonna be really similar to Ryu and Ken
At least you're asking instead of assuming, so I can nicely tell you "No". Terry's move-set is different as are most "Shotos" in fighting games. He's as similar to Ryu/Ken as Sol Badguy from GG is, which is to say only in basic playstyle archetype.

me and my spic friends are celebrating Terry Bogard inclusion, honestly the only people that hate Terry are zoomers, all of them want waifushit and zoomer shit like Minecraft and Tracer

Attached: SMUG.jpg (1000x967, 545K)

>#3
fuck off to already

I'm hoping for Terry, Nakoruru or a Metal Slug anything. I'm good.

Stay mad

Attached: 47899B06-4229-4F06-8DCD-ECC3CA02182B.gif (360x270, 2.79M)

>I paid $20 for a reskinned Shiek, a swordie with a menu and Ken who kicks people

Attached: 1558244358210.png (645x773, 49K)

Smashfags don't play video games, not even Smash. They're just here for the character reveals. The Hamburgular could get announced and we'd get dozens of threads saying WENDYFAGS BTFOD, HOW WILL BURGERKINGFAGS EVER RECOVER, REMINDER THAT SAKURAI LOVES THE MCDOUBLE AND HAS SAID NUMEROUS TIMES THAT WAS ALL HE ATE WHILE DEVELOPING ULTIMATE

because jannies are smashfags and enable this shit

>still thinking Ninja Ryu is in
HAHAHAHA

>wojakposter bought a pass without waiting for all the contents
You fucking retarded smoothbrain

Attached: 8MwiLdB.jpg (320x240, 18K)

>Thinking it's Doom Gay

Attached: 958890_20090601_screen001.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

Imagine being this upset over "fighting" game DLC that hasn't even been announced yet

Are smashfags actually the most entitled fanbase?

Attached: 12k2w88n4ha11.jpg (441x333, 21K)

>Not knowing the last Rep is Phoenix and Mia

>Us vs Them shit
Rent free. It's neither

>thinking this is the Ultimate that Hayabusa is getting into

Attached: Ryu confirmed for Ultimate.jpg (1080x1387, 219K)

I wish some of the fags hating on Terry would give him a fucking chance. I haven't even played Fatal Fury, but I'm kind of interested in playing him just because it's something I never really experienced. I got into multiple different game series through smash and the same goes for other crossover games (I'm looking at you Super Robot Wars) because crossover games are great at that shit. Terry might be pretty cool even though I'm not hype for him.

>Character gets in game that is owned by the same company
HOLY SHIT CALL IGN

The worst part is, if another character is revealed, we have to suffer an additional two weeks of "OH NO NO NO, TERRYFAGS BTFO" when they're not the ones that were making these threads.

Attached: 1553911364048.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

Yes cause he will be so different from other 2d fighters. Might as well had bimmy from double dragon fuck terry.

I just hope these fuckwads announce somebody we’ve been through 4 “X is in” in a week it’s ramping up pretty soon there’s gonna he hourly “leaks”

smash faggots need a thread in /vg/ honestly

smashfag autism thread #1,000,000

Attached: 1563204935047.png (682x979, 273K)

>No Travis, Eggman, Leon, Jill, Kat, or master chief in the bad side
Absolutely based and good taste

They ducking do BUT THEY DON’T USE IT
Smashfags are such fucking cancer

they have one already: they need to be told to fuck off there and get all their spam threads deleted until they learn to contain their autism like everyone else.

no its fucking not, if anything we still Heihachi and Scorpion in too
smash becoming the one fightan where every single major fighter character is in is a ideal we all need to stride towards

Attached: scorps.gif (77x140, 20K)

Just punches and kicks, how boring.

>all 2D fighting game characters play the same
fucking retard

BASED TERRY

I'm what you call an "actual fighting game" guy. This argument is retarded. That's like saying Mario Kart isn't a racing game.

>bringing up Doomguy for no reason

>Heihachi
Sakurai stated specifically heihachi would do the same things ryu and ken could do. Plus 3d fighters don't really transition well into 2d
>Scorpion
Mortal kombat is irrelevant in japan

I'm guessing you are one of the people who were CONVINCED that Porky would be in because of stupid Spirit mode bullshit

it really isn't
play gran turismo you autistic fuck

this would be the best outcome

Attached: team smash.png (1024x1024, 915K)

>Sakurai stated specifically heihachi would do the same things ryu and ken could do.
Holy shit, Sakurai is a fucking retard, then.

Attached: 1553908557957.png (286x239, 79K)

i really don’t want hayabusa in smash
this fanbase is so awful

Ryu joining that game is literally like mario joining smash.

gran turismo, forza, assetto corsa, iracing, etc. are racing games. mario kart is a party game with racing elements.

When the gameplay is beyond rigged with autistic shit like blueshells, its a party game at most, not a racing game

Confess....

Attached: OTP.png (2000x1500, 879K)

Terry is a fucking Chad only faggots have a problem with a buff American bro HYPE HYPE HYPE

Attached: 1567538539486.jpg (900x900, 121K)

I’m pretty bummed out but at least we got K Rool, Ridley, and Banjo. Not sure why Sakurai is doing this to us honestly. Can’t believe I payed 25 bucks for just Banjo

I'm happy they didn't go with just a popular pick, but SNK is such a weird choice. Most of their history isn't with Nintendo and they have little following besides a few hardcore fighting fans.

>south america blocks your path

>play gran turismo you autistic fuck
I have been. For twenty years, you fucking spastic.
Except I've been playing GT for real while you're talking about that E-Sports FIA Wankfest Sport. Fuck that. If you wanna play a sim, play Assetto Corsa or iRacing.

So what's Burnout? Need For Speed? Test Drive? What are all those games? F-Zero? Wipeout? Ridge Racer? Suck my fucking dick. I like how you're trying to sound like this hardcore simfag when you're lumping in Forza in there.

I didn't say it's good, but it IS a racing game. I hate Mario Kart because it punishes you for being good. Does that mean it isn't a racing game? Of course not.

Being convinced that he's in isn't the same as just wanting him, user. I just would've been fine with him being in.

What south american is even going to have the money to buy smash?

I'm from Eastern Europe and I know quite a few people that love kof , myself included,although I like fighting games in general

>Most of their history isn't with Nintendo and they have little following besides a few hardcore fighting fans.
only in The US and maybe Europe

>waifus
>plural
you are the definition of cancer

>Donte
People didn't want him though?

Which are the main markets along with Japan buying Smash. Developing countries aren't relevant for sales.

I got one of my most wanted third parties, and this Fighters Pass has beem solid for me so far (Asides from Banjo, but he looks fun to play as so I'll let it slide). I've got nothing to be disappointed with so far because I'm not an obsessive rosterfag who thinks anyone's word other than Sakurai's means shit.

You can argue that it should have been Reimu or Steve or whoever, but you all have no right to decide who is "unworthy" of getting in Smash

Attached: 1502332687014.gif (600x950, 1.17M)

if he actually did then i don't see how that doesn't rule out terry
well other than the fact that samurai constantly goes back on his own word

I'm not a big Persona guy but Joker fits my playstyle like a glove. You don't have to have any attachment to a series to enjoy a character.

He do be lookin kinda fresh doe

Smash fags would literally shit themselves with anger and confusion if Ryo were in. A guy that looks like Ken, and is named similarly to Ryu, but is neither and is from a completely different series of games.

Terry doesn't play like ryu or ken. As much as you imply he does. Also sakurai has bias for KoF

>Hat Ken

Attached: 1559139067120.jpg (251x242, 15K)

If it IS Nakoruru, would that make the DLC spirit board full of Samurai Spirits?

Can't wait for the laugh at terryfags thread later on

The Yea Forums post leaking Terry and Ryu Hayabusa is fucking retarded because there is no way in hell that character #5 have been developed to the point that the team are actually planning trailers for them. Putting Terry in Ken's trailer makes sense, but if it happens that way, don't expect to see Ryu Hayabusa fighting alongside Simon and Richter

>Which are the main markets along with Japan buying Smash. Developing countries aren't relevant for sales.
SNK is still well known in Japan and that's always got top priority over any Western country. It being also popular in Latin America helps Smash become more global

Stop thinking Smash Bros has any reason to really cater to the West because that shit ain't going to happen, and you've already had your due.

Europe got Bayonetta
America got Ridley
so what if Latin America gets SNK

Because he’s horribly boring gameplay-wise.

Have you ever played him?

Yep just like the laugh at erdrincel/banjoke thread right?

SNK is also popular in China, the Middle East and North Africa.

Latin Americans don't have the disposable income to buy a switch and smash. They're lucky they can feed themselves in their favelas.

I understand that latin america loves SNK more so than the rest of the world does... but still how much interest is there in latin america for a character from SNK to appear in smash bros? I mean a lot of games must be more popular there than KoF and Fatal Fury

To be fair, my post wasn't a "leak", it was a guess based on a post someone else made in that thread.

Attached: Finals.png (1842x616, 141K)

another irrelevant part of the world that doesn't buy games.

Yea Forums doesn’t hate SNK, they hate Terry

>Larping

Seething doomcucks

Both characters are being developed atm

I'm confused where hyabusa and bogart actually confirmed? I might start playing again if that's the case.

>mfw Terry gets announced

Attached: IMG_20190904_124656.jpg (420x374, 25K)

Wtf if someone told me week ago that Yea Forums hates Terry this much I would be shocked ,I thought that he is widely loved character

I'm honestly really sad that a Resident Evil character probably isn't getting in, it's my favorite Japanese series and favorite series overall. Just feels like a big snub.

Attached: resident evil 4 heroes.jpg (944x847, 147K)

Terry Bogard admittedly seems like a weird choice. He's no Ryu, at least in terms of popularity. I'm not AGAINST the character, I do like KoF a bit, but it just seems weird.

Attached: 1509047590774.jpg (1134x1178, 569K)

It's gonna be real awkward for all of the bandwagoners when Terry isn't confirmed, let alone an SNK rep in general.

Literally no one asked for Terry when the Challenger Pack was first revealed. Everyone was always saying shit like Doomguy and Banjo and Edrick and even Reimu. Suddenly when your favorite e-celeb leaker makes a guess, you're all like LMAO BASED TERRY, PAO WAY! PAUM NAUKU! LMAO!

like give me a break man.

yes

Nintendo leaked terry and a credible leaker said Ryu is in and there’s a leak with them both

and SNK still holds a legacy in Japan, them also being popular everywhere else except the West is mostly irrelvant but still helps Smash be more global

If Sakurai had the West in mind when adding onto the roster he would have added an Atari rep a long time ago

Or maybe westerners shouldn't have wasted their time begging for Ridley and Bayonetta if they wanted Western characters

Yea Forums doesn't hate Terry either. SMASHFAGS hate Terry and I bet not a single one of them has touched a FF/KoF game.

What would I gain from that?

>True dragon sword
Nice

Would you mind spoonfeeding a little more? I don't have the time to follow this stuff 24/7 anymore. Where can I find the nintendo leak?

>doomguy out of nowhere
i dont say this often, but rent free, seriously.

The page for the 4th DLC (on Nintendo's official page) had "SNK ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" or something at the bottom.

Spics love Smash, so it's certainly a broad enough audience that there's a decent amount of them.

It's just smashfags like super assdevastated that someone who "didn't deserve a spot" got one. People who don't like any other fighting games, just Smash.

I don't know autist you tell me

>I like how you're trying to sound like this hardcore simfag when you're lumping in Forza in there.
compared to fucking mario kart, forza is a big-brain racing sim.

>OOOOO A COMPANY PUT THEIR MASCOT IN A GAME THEY’RE WORKING ON

>Now
NGfags and DMCfags hate each other

here's your SNK rep

Attached: dd5ak8z-1bd1ca3d-c120-4b6a-ab6e-e60bdf7ccc3a.jpg (1232x1735, 2.29M)

Imagine being disappointed that the most prolific fighting character of all time made it into Smash lol
Pathetic

>my most wanted isnt on there
its a good kind of feeling

Don't quote me faggot. It's undeniable that no one was asking for Terry until it became the "cool thing to do"

They arent ready for the Kohoken

Doomfags are against Ryu

Attached: 26388BC5-6678-4C30-AB9E-FA87BBC1CC1A.jpg (750x770, 278K)

So how do we know it's terry and not ryo or another SNK character?

Jokes on I would love to see Iori

Why does Sakurai cater to Japs and third worlders constantly despite the west accounting for the vast majority of the sales. Nintendo needs to stop letting one anorexic japanese mong make all the decisions.

People like to give their 100% trust on leakers like Sabi or Vergeben, since they supposedly confirmed it was Terry.

if only, I'd make sure I get the laugh winscreen every time

Attached: 1563402358160.jpg (631x658, 39K)

Shut up and consume, Americuck.

*On you ,I'm apparently retarded and can't type for shit

Because the west is annoying and wants shit like shantae

>one twitterfag represents all doomfags
doomguy has always been a pipedream of mine, so him not getting in doesnt surprise me, if it's ryu then cool, hope he's fun to play. thats all i really want from the dlc characters

Attached: 1560547788459.png (197x190, 54K)

We don't, people just googled SNK and Terry was the first hit, since SNK brand is all over their fighting games, they don't name Marco because most of them don't take the time to learn Metal Slug is SNK aswell.

but not homer iori?

I'm less mad about Terry, and more mad this pretty much means no Resident Evil character since I doubt they would save that for last.

TU HORA HA LLEGADOOOOOOOOOOO!
ONIONS HOMERO EL MALO! ONIONS HOMERO EL MALO!

Terry is good though. How could anyone be disappointed with him?

No one cares "what you asked for". Smash has had plenty of characters no one asked for. Plus, I had seen a couple of people asking for an SNK rep before, specifically when discussing what Reggie said about the pass being from series new to smash. We could have gotten Kyo, Geese, Nakoruru, etc and you'd still bitch about it.

But I'm admitting it was just a guess that someone else is trying to pass off as a leak. What's the big deal?
Also, you better appreciate me lining this shit up. It's more effort than it's worth. Now THIS is autistic of me.

Attached: Lol.png (1710x180, 73K)

>iori's fingers

Attached: cbb.jpg (440x348, 25K)

Because the West begs for literal filth like Waluigi, Shrek, and hat Goomba.

I wouldn't be surprised if any request coming from NA, was automatically redirected to a spam folder.

>Credible leaker

Attached: 1453001033732.jpg (2880x1620, 1.97M)

>supposedly
they definitely have given their word for Terry and if they backtrack later it will COMPLETELY ruin both of their reputations. not trying to persuade you Terry is coming, but those two don't want to simply cannot backtrack over this at all

Boring punch man

>Quote
>Excrement
You take that back right now you bastard

this is the power of entitled americans

>Smash gets a mugen rep
>It's not Kung Fu Man
DISGUSTING

I don't understand
why a SNK character tho?
I thought Nintendo wanted to push DLC sales

joker I understand because persona is a popular series and helps to represent megaten as a whole

hero I understand because Japan fucking worships DQ

banjo I understand because of nostalgia

but a SNK character I don't understand because I highly doubt SNK has that marketing push that the last three characters has

>announcing you made 3 fucking threads about the same fucking thing
Holy KEK

>stop pleasing your home country and domestic market
Fucking retard, I'm glad Japan still caters to Japan first since I like what Japanese do.

>a credible leaker said Ryu is in
He's been in since Smash 4 user :^)

because Terry is the "obvious choice"
but people ignore he's already crossed over in another game and we have yet to have reason to think SNK would double dip for its recent crossovers
so then the "leakers" say he's in, but he's such an obvious choice that of course they would guess

fuck off weeb, Japan is dying

Why not also pranked Iori

Attached: 1565816742860.jpg (1280x1894, 222K)

You haven't even seen him yet though. People said Loto would be boring and he ended up being really interesting and unique. Also, you could say similar things about any character choice.

Makes sense. You also have Samurai Showdown and Bust A Move. I'll laugh my ass off if that little dinosaur for the bubble puzzle game ends up being the SNK rep.

Not sure man. I want to think all they did was to act like "yeah yeah it's Terry, please leave me the fuck alone", knowing it isn't him and instead just someone else.
But I guess they do care about their reputation, after all.

>not dark donald

This. I can't imagine there was demand for him from anywhere.
Sakurai should put literally whos like him out as free DLC, not paid DLC.
I still think the Metal Slug cast is a better choice. Much more recognized franchise.

okay retard

Your actually a leaker

Are we purposely forgetting China and SKorea, because SNK is huge there. KoF 99 Online was at its peak making 43 million USD, and was in the top ten in the china app store for a long time. Not even Capcom has had success in the mobile space, while SNK has multiple hits already.
dreamcancel.com/2015/12/kof-98-online-generated-43-million-usd-revenue-in-november/

Why do you think I'm mad over his inclusion which I'm not because he isn't even in Smash in the first place? I'm mad at the people who pretended that they liked Terry all along. I'm mad at the bandwagoners. Learn2Read.

Faggot shit community.

>Complains about fist fighters
>Complains about sword users

Smashfags are the worst

>I wouldn't be surprised if any request coming from NA, was automatically redirected to a spam folder.
if only. then banjo wouldn't have been screeched into the game by e-celebs and their zoomer fanbases.

Attached: 1566937124791.jpg (540x504, 56K)

He got plant

"People" (if you can consider rosterfag people) are only mad that a dark horse with a high chance of actually getting in entered the running for one of the two remaining DLC slots, meaning not only are the rosterfags going at each other's throats (See: this forced Doomguy vs Ryu shit), but also target Terry since he wasn't one of their favored picks.

Either way, Yea Forums will be a even bigger shitshow in the next 6 hours

Attached: 1547599644857.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Why did Homer have Iori's moveset?

>this is coming from a smashfag that wants shit like waluigi and geno and other piggybacked picks because smashfags can't be bothered to actually play videogames

Attached: 1560101899703.png (587x715, 871K)

Not against something like metal slug, who brings shit like a tank to use in his moves and be another gunner, something smash greatly lack

I don't care if the other 4 characters are good, if there's no Resident Evil character, I'm not going to buy it.

I dont complain about sword users, other than the actual samey ones. I would like to get a swordie that actually has shit to pull from.

I was the one who posted the dlc 4 hint about the female mech fighter.
I was wrong about her being dlc 4.
All i know is i heard my source say d.va is in. Dlc 5 maybe.
Also yes the fighter is D.va from overwatch. i suspect a reveal after overwatch is released.

you guessed correctly

Kazuya and heihachi would be cool.

Attached: 1403456689234.gif (500x281, 382K)

He's the most recognizable character from the company with the best fighting game track record ever. Terry Bogard should be in no matter what the fact that a metal slug rep should be in too means nothing.

I was saying smash had a shit community.
I don't know what the SNK community is like since I can't speak Spanish.

>joker I understand because persona is a popular series and helps to represent megaten as a whole
Fatlus here. Persona is not a good megaten rep, regardless of Joker being a good Persona rep. Jack Frost would have been a fan-fucking-tastic rep for the franchise though. I'm actually shocked that opportunity was passed up on. Not that I'm complaining about Joker or anything. If you had to pick one of the "modern" Persona protags, I'd pick Joker, too.

So is it Terry and Ryu H?

>#3
Jesus. Get over it. SNK is a big all star, and so is Terry. How are you guys gonna say it’s a fighting game, but get mad when it gets a cross over with a fighting game character?
Fucking smash tards.
Mods please just make /vp/ into /nin/. It’ll solve all this shit.

oh u rite

Why should i be dissapointed? This PREDICTABOLY confirms a Geese Howard brawler mii and i couldn't be more hyped to counter throw fuckers

Attached: IMG_20190904_170409.png (900x900, 745K)

Mega Man, Samus, Dark Samus, Mii Gunner. "MArCo Would be a Snaaake Clone~ Boring gun man" See I can do the exact same thing as you.

They're only going to announce Banjo's release date today, i hope you people are aware of that. It's still too soon for another fighter reveal, considering the final one is almost guaranteed to be during the VGAs.

>not being excited about Terry/SNK reps
>being born too late to witness Capcom and SNK frequently attempting to upstage each other over the space of a decade with fighting game nirvana

You poor fuckers

Attached: ca4nwD.gif (320x180, 1.29M)

Probably

>Mods please just make /vp/ into /nin/. It’ll solve all this shit.
This, then we can finally have Yea Forums completely free of video games as it should be

How are smashers hating on one of the most likeable video game characters ever so much? Like I can't imagine any other fanbase getting Terry in their game and being so upset over it. SNK do a lot of crossovers and everyone loves it. But then they might be adding 1 character to smash, and you all shit yourself cause he might be similar to 2 characters already in the game.

The whole he is too similar argument is dumb from that point alone, he might end up similar to 2 characters in a 70 character roster which says nothing about how fun he is to play. You guys all have these weird ideas about what is allowed or fun in smash that is completely divorced from reality or how the game even works. You aren't even consistent, half the time you moan about zonners but now you want metal slug reps (which would be good as well) no realising they'd be 99.9% zonning.

Again most fanbases would kill for an everyone is here situation and yet smashers ain't satisfied cause they only got 10 of their never ever picks. So now no one can be happy. Honestly I hope no SNK character gets in, I want to go back to quite comfy SNK threads. Smash ruins everything, add Tracer instead cause OW fanbase can't get any more cancerous.

Attached: 1564249616035.png (907x435, 662K)

Samsho is doing good, and a new king of fighters got announced. SNK’s doing great honestly. They gave away the season pass for free at the beginning of samsho for people who got it within the first week. Pretty based.

>Just a few weeks ago, someone made a thread about how they wanted Marco in
>I told them I wanted Terry in, but I'd also be happy if Marco got in instead
>They said the same
>SNKchad unity
Present day
>Smashfags falseflagging as Metal Slug bros are shitting on Terry
>Smashfags falseflagging as Terrybros are shitting on Metal Slug
>Now people are throwing shit in all directions
It sucks, bros.

I guess(,) that does make me a leaker.

Attached: 145613.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>but people ignore he's already crossed over in another game and we have yet to have reason to think SNK would double dip for its recent crossovers

Well, Mai is in the new DoA and that one waifu game, no? Though I don't remember if the latter is a fighting game or just a gacha collab.

>tfw Yea Forums isn't ok
youtube.com/watch?v=na9O13Ts4kI

Terry is a shit pick from a series that's been on life support for nearly 20 years and a company about as long. Resident Evil or Tales deserved it far far more.

September reveal could lead to a November release, and the VGAs are typically in early December, matching up with the projected February 2020 release.

I’ve never wanted to play brawler until now. Damn.

>Fatlus here. Persona is not a good megaten rep
Yes he is, because he is, in fact, a Megaten rep.
>Jack Frost would have been a fan-fucking-tastic rep for the franchise though
I disagree, fuck Jack Bros. That game sucked.

I'm just confused who you guys would have wanted. Did you really expect Raidou or some shit?

>terry bogard is ken clone
When smash ultimate rosters got released for the first time
>we want waluigi!!!!

>HOW DARE THEY PICK SOMEONE I DIDNT WANT
>I SPENT ALL DAY ON SMASH THREADS SHITPOSTING ON Yea Forums, ALL DAY FALSE FLAGGING AS SOMEONE WHO WANTED A DIFFERENT CHARACTER JUST TO MAKE
>I MADE REIMUFAGS LOOK AS BAD AS STEVEFAGS FOR THIS? WHY NINTENDO, WHY DID YOU PICK TERRY
>FUCK YOU NINTENDO, I HATE YOU!!!

3 months is plenty of time between announcements. They can save the final announcement for Game Awards Show this year.

>Tales
lmfao

It’s actually just one discord. I’m starting to think every bit of drama being drummed up is just some discord community that’s licking ass just to get (you)’s.

Persona is the part of Megaten people actually recognize though. I'll bet if we got the guy from Digital Devil Saga you wouldn't bat an eye.

Attached: JokerSmash2.jpg (2124x2835, 1.03M)

Tales has another new game coming out. KoF has had 2 games in the past 15 years. It's an irrelevant series.

>LOL HAT KEN
>SHOULD HAVE BEEN PURPLE LUIGI
I never played this game and never will LMAO.

Attached: 1565009117987.jpg (402x241, 37K)

Sorry I should've been more clear.

I love them as a company, they make solid games ass games and have top notch backgrounds and art styles. I just never saw SamSho lasting, it's one of those games I love but could only play for a month and then I'd be done with it for a year or so.

I'd love another Capcom vs SNK though.

What if this is just another grinch situation created from taking a mistake at face value and it ends up not being Terry

Let me be fucking honest: At this point, it seems that the entire fucking smash fandom cares more about the drama involving the roster and who's "in" than the fucking game itself. It doesn't matter if the character plays good, or if they're "relevant" or whatever the fuck, all that fucking matters is who is "in" the fucking game so they can shitpost about how anyone who didn't get "in" is fucking btfo or how they always liked some fucking series no one really talks about. It's disgusting.

Attached: 1492199536301.jpg (500x353, 131K)

>SMT is older than Persona by only 4 years
This sounded wrong, but look at that, it's really not.

>I'd love another Capcom vs SNK though.
Me too, but I don't see it happening. SNK wasn't happy with how their characters were not as good in the game or something.

>why does a jap cater to Japs
asking the tough questions

Iori was a fucking beast on it tho.

I feel better about RE not being in Smash since switchbabbies can't play this anyway. You Nintendon'ts who asked for stupid roster picks can fuck right off.

Attached: remake 2.jpg (460x215, 94K)

>I'm not upset, you are

geese too

>I only want characters in Smash that can be advertised to me
the worst kind of rosterfag

> You don't want 50 fucking Smash threads a day? You must love Zoe Quinn threads.
Yes, the two demographics of Yea Forums: Smash fans and GamerGate.

They would've called Leon "gun snake"

yeah but thats like 2 out of what like 20 characters?

It makes me appreciate how shitty some other groups have got it from smash. At least in cases like DQ it has encouraged people to pick up the game, but I doubt they will touch an SNK fighter. It really opens my eyes to how little many understand fighting games and the differences between them. But also how they don't really understand smash, legit think if you gave Terry's moveset to a pokemon they'd love it cause that connection of oh he is a fighting game character they are all the same wouldn't be made.

Attached: 1567616684090.jpg (699x919, 75K)

Yeah, but the upper tiers were dominated by CAP characters.
I can't fucking believe my girl King is on the lowest tier, sharing only with Dan. I was pretty alright with her.

Attached: CvS.png (600x468, 21K)

He wouldn't have been but ok. My statement that smashfaggots don't play RE is very true.

welcome to Yea Forums

>Yes he is, because he is, in fact, a Megaten rep.
I never said he wasn't, I only said he's not a good one for megaten as a whole.
>I disagree, fuck Jack Bros. That game sucked.
bad bait m8

I'd say the same of any character that wasn't from mainline, including Seraph. Jack Frost is ubiquitous through all of megaten, he's Atlus' mascot for fucks sake. Everyone who's ever played Persona will also know who Jack Frost is as well.

Hell yeah. I don't own a switch and don't plan on ever owning a Nintendo console. I haven't played smash since 64 but love snk. I hope the whole fatal fury team and metal slug squad get in and absolutely booty blast all the crybabies.

The ballot turned this fanbase into a literal cult. This is why we need a 10 year break

>The cult dissolves as current Smashtards grow old and are replaced by a fresh batch of players
>Nintendo has time to fart out 15-20 first party characters that are popular enough for smash (As a result people will all like the same group of expected characters instead of scraping the bottom of the barrel for random ass c-listers from 10 years ago to argue over)
>Smash "leak" youtube channels all die due to 10 years of no ad revenue

Smash ist a party fighting game. A game can belong to multiple genres. Might as well argue over whether Alien is a sci-fi or a horror film.

>bad bait m8
>Jack Bros was super good I'm not just saying that because I'm being contrarian
Sure

I'm happy with anyone who isn't Zoomercraft Steve or Zoomerwatch Tracer but let's stop pretending any of us knew who the fuck Terry was before Yea Forums started screaming about the SNK leak.
Kinda hope it's Metal Slug instead though

Honestly, the next smash needs to just be Nintendo only characters. You can't deny this.

nice

Not him, and I actually disagree with him in most respects, but Jack Bros was a very good game.

Except you know who knows who the fuck Terry was before Yea Forums started screaming about the SNK leak.
They're the ones who DON'T think he's just a Ryo/Ken clone.

Don't put too much investment into what the peanut gallery thinks. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down and all that. You guys are just in the spotlight right now, but it'll pass one way or the other. Be thankful that you've only just recently been targeted and that you'll have your answer in a few hours. One way or the other, it will be over soon and people will forget and move on.

Attached: bestending.png (640x480, 431K)

Ayup.

Akira Howard and Spring Man are honestly much more interesting fighter ideas then fucking niche ass third party character #292622752622

Reminder that Sakurai will always put Japanese interest over the West's demands.

sourcegaming.info/2016/12/16/the-substantial-barrier-of-aaa-games-sakurai-col-514/

Attached: 1552263232128.png (996x621, 260K)

Jack Frost isn't just from Jack Bros, retard. Just in case you're not just being dumb on purpose.

>Come and share your disappointment
No fag. You start playing videogames before playing or discussing a videogame about the most wonderful videogame characters of all time. But whatever, you fags only care for tier lists. You don't even want to know who the fuck is Samus, Palutena, Chrom, Shulk or Hero. You just want to spam X attack because is fast and juggles enemies

>not knowing who terry bogard, kyo kusanagi, iori yagami, and geese howard are even if you aren't a kof player
come on man, those are staple fightan characters. Smashfags pls.

>My favorite moment in life is when the doctor sliced my foreskin off
That's what you sound like.

So give it to me straight. Will Terry's hat have the Fatal Fury logo on it or will it be blank?

fucking wonder red even. roster fagging has gotten way too out of hand.

>OY VEY THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME BRAINWASHING YOU INTO BUYING TRASH GAMES
Fuck sakurai. I hope he gets blacklisted

>if you gave Terry's moveset to a pokemon they'd love it
no, they'd throw a shitfit because it wasn't the pokemon THEY wanted. or because it's a pokemon at all, and they've arbitrarily decided that pokemon has too many characters already.
just look at the meltdown from rosterfags last year when sakurai added a pokemon with a specific moveset that smash didn't have yet.

Attached: 1542944669909.png (243x234, 120K)

Fatal Fury but maybe one costume that has Hungry Wolf like in XIV

It really wasn't, but ok man.
Yeah and they've never chosen a generic mascot as the sole fighter of a series before, only main characters. You're fucking retarded for thinking it was gonna happen.

As long as he has his Garou costume as an alt, I'm game.

>let's stop pretending any of us knew who the fuck Terry was before Yea Forums started screaming about the SNK
...of course i knew who Terry was.
I've played SNK games my entire life.
...am i just getting old?
How do you live your life and don't know someone as iconic as Terry, if you've played any fighting game ever?
Even if you've only played capcom fighting games, i'm pretty sure his name popped up multiple times during crossovers and such.

Just how young is everyone on this board now?
Why do you lack so much basic video game knowledge?
What do you even play all day, why are you so incomplete?

Attached: 1319731854500.jpg (530x530, 70K)

i want doomguy in smash but any interacton with that guy makes me want to claw my eyes out

Yeah him too. Smash makes people consider first party characters to be less worthwhile, but people forget that not a single fucking person would ever choose SNK games over fucking Pokemon or Kirby or whatever

I'll give it to you gay instead:
uwu he'll pwobably have the Fatal Fury logo since they are aways true to the source, big boy, rawr~ ;)

There are like fifteen KoF players outside of Nipland, stop kidding yourself

>Yeah and they've never chosen a generic mascot as the sole fighter of a series before
>who is Pikachu in Smash 64

ZOOMERS GET OUT OF MY BOARD

Attached: 1545079968412.jpg (300x294, 73K)

Why does Sakurai refuse to add any western characters that aren't Banjo, who might as well be a Nintendo character.

Kill yourself, you anime faggot

OwO

Not the sole fighter of a series? I guess you're confirmed retarded

I don't really care one way or the other I guess. I got Banjo so I'm pretty happy.

Banjo has more MS games then Nintendo

I just don't like generic characters. There are so many, many characters to pick from and you go with "Generic Karate Man" "Clone of Generic Karate Man" "Clone of Generic Karate Man in Hat". Come on.

What, I thought they each developed their own games. Snk developing SvC and Capcom making CvS.
I would love another entry in the series too, except that Capcom hasn't made a good fighter in at least a decade. Snk hasn't fallen off as badly but they definitely aren't what they once were. Maybe another VS game would reinvigorate each company though.

Remember when Yea Forums was so sure Monster Hunter and Doom guy were gonna be in?

Good times.

Attached: EAwf7_cXkAAUpLR.jpg (1200x646, 165K)

What western character would they even add?
If you say Doomguy you're an idiot, Doom sells like absolute garbage in Japan.

I'm not a KOF player outside of some fightcade shit either, but smashfags haven't even played CVS2? Or SVC Chaos?

Attached: 1559090913215.jpg (320x343, 23K)

Look, Hat ken sucks, but at least it's not fucking Goomba with a hat

I wish PS All Stars wouldn't have been a bomb. It could've had other characters Smash refused to have.

Learn to read, retard. Pikachu was the ONLY pokemon rep in Smash 64.

That episode was perfect

Frisk

Attached: 1555522239713.jpg (700x990, 289K)

>CVS2? Or SVC Chaos?
Why are you acting like anyone, even people in the FGC, would know what these abbreviations mean?

Kill yourself

>Yeah and they've never chosen a generic mascot as the sole fighter of a series before, only main characters.
pikachu and fucking jigglypuff were in smash from day one while red had to wait until brawl. your autistic fan rules mean nothing.
rosterfags need to stop trying so hard to be the rules lawyers of a casual party game's roster. you guys and the competitive autists have turned what's supposed to be a fun game into a chore.

The guy who posted that ado leak came out about it almost immediately

Geralt, Dragonborn, Rayman. All 3 could have pretty unique movesets and two are liked in Japan while the other fits in very well aesthetically.

holy shit fucking zoomers

Attached: 1447278861167.gif (355x200, 55K)

>people not liking SNK or Terry

they haven't played any game that isn't a first party nintendo franchise or persona 5

>Pikachu was the ONLY pokemon rep in Smash 64
Jigglypuff was in Smash 64 you absolute fucking retard
Are you trying to be this dumb on purpose

This. Wtf dudes? SNK is stylish as fuck. I still dream about KoF vs Guilty Gear or Blazblue. Having a characters from ANY game made by them is glorious

Seethe more nincel

SNK is irrelevant to the modern day gamer and average Nintendo fan.

>You need to know games that nobody fucking bought or else you're a zoomer
God I hate this zoomer meme. Go back to your Maxamilliandood stream, underage

>pikachu and fucking jigglypuff were in smash from day one
>Yeah and they've never chosen a generic mascot as the sole fighter of a series before
Oh and Pokemon was way, way bigger than MegaTen ever was, and Pokemon is a second-party IP for Nintendo. You fucking retard. Trying to equate the two, get the fuck outta here

honestly, I'd love Rayman just so there'd also be some European representation.

nakoruru better fucking be in
terry is cool, but I want dumb bird shenanigans

user, my post was disagreeing with the guy. I know plenty of people know about Terry. Smashfags just make up a chunk of the people who don't.
>How young is everyone on this board now?
I'm a bonafide zoomer at 21, but I grew up near an arcade with CvS1, which led me to play the KoF games on PS1 a lot growing up.

Yeah, but SvC wasn't very good.
Maybe a new Versus game would do both companies some good, but part of me is hesitant on a new CvS with 3D models instead of that really nice sprite art.

SNK is irrelevant to anyone not living in Mexico let alone Nintendo fans

KEEP TERRYPOSTING ALL YOU WANT, YOU MERELY DELAY THE INEVITABLE, Yea Forums.

Attached: inevitable.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

The jeans are too low res.

you're right I should just be calling you a normalfag instead, you probably want shit like 2B and Doomguy.

nigga do you know how many years people here having been posting BUSTAH WOLF?

fucking kill yourself

Oh come on, cras, spyro and rayman would be cool.

>It's literal common knowledge that nobody plays fighting games outside of mainstream shit like Smash or MK
>some twitch nigger acts like his anime game from a company that went bankrupt twice is the most high profile boomer game ever
This is why we all hate you FGC cucks

Attached: XDedede2.png (380x350, 295K)

>this entire thread is zoomers crying and hitting their pants over a cheerful American portayal by Japan
Never change gen z

King K Rool and Banjo. Europe has more than America who has nothing but Dark Samus who is a damn echo.

rosterfags will go from whining about "hat ken" and "hat goomba" one minute to begging for purple luigi, wooden mii gunner and blonde robin the next. they're a joke.

Attached: Pathetic.png (218x218, 106K)

>Knowing who max is but not knowing about CVS2
Nice bait.

Not that user, but the first guy SPECIFIED "Even in the FGC".
People in the FGC know what CvS2 is and if they don't, they ARE a zoomer.

"Yo that's only ken masters wearing a hat, look at the hair, he is blonde and he wears red, ¡¡¡HE'S OBVIOUSLY KEN MASTERS!!!"

Attached: !rufus.jpg (319x319, 22K)

>sans
not if Nickelodeon has anything to say about it
youtu.be/xFgwSP-GN0M

>Pikachu was the ONLY pokemon rep in Smash 64.

Attached: 1535484497149.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

Yeah I'm disappointed. I wanted Lara Croft or Tracer as Western reps. Now they have to finish strong with the fifth fighter so It'll have to be someone as big as Master Chief

Is this actually confirmed or are you guys just being faggots?

BUSTAH WAROUF

We already have a cheerful American in Ken.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f7761726f73752e6f72672f646174612f636b2f696d672f303035342f33342f3134303030383438363337 (594x395, 88K)

>boo fucking hoo why don't you like a special snowflake over mediocre 90's cabinet filler like I do?

>hat Ken
>Literally who
>wtf I don't want SNK rep
>Smash
>Nintendo

Attached: 1566270294073.png (214x300, 31K)

Fuck off Steve.

Attached: 4C9A675C-1FEF-472E-AA0B-BEDA195B601A.png (590x456, 288K)

Skyrim was genuinely a cultural phenomenon and was the inspiration for Zelda Breath of the Wild, and Todd has met with Samurai. Skyrim Viking Man is unironically iconic, you might think he's boring or generic but people can pick him out in an instant, even people who don't play a lot of games. People who don't play FPS might see Doomguy and think he's Halo, Dragonborn is UNMISTAKABLY Dragonborn.

What do you think, faggot?

>Everyone who doesn't know KoF is a zoomer
I'm 26 and I don't know any SNK games aside from Metal Slug :(

>I'll just ignore the points he made and post an image
Sorry I blew you out that much

Banjo already took up the Microsoft slot. Sakurai despises his fans.

considering max blows his load every time someone mentions terry bogard or rock howard i think there is something wrong with you

Attached: 1543690450214.png (628x566, 379K)

I want Terry because Fatal Fury is the only Neo Geo game I own. Those giant carts are expensive.

>People in the FGC know what CvS2 is
Did you not SEE evo? Nobody even knew what SamSho was. The FGC is normalfag as fuck. They only play mainstream games. If they do play anime fighters it's for like less then 3 months before they forget about it

Isn't Ken is half-Jap? I thought that was why his eyebrows are black, because his hair's dyed.

Would have been my ideal roster.

Attached: fighter-pass-1.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

>This is why we all hate you FGC cucks
and yet you guys keep coattailing on their events and being tsundere for their approval. seems pretty odd.

And Diddy. DK's modern design is from Rare as well, he doesn't resemble old DK but I guess that's a stretch. All from England.

>onions
LMAO
Can't even use normal everyday words due to Yea Forums's lack of self control to spam buzzwords.

then
>wtf why doesn't the fgc like Smash?

Only Crash makes sense but it's for maximum (You)'s.

Attached: 1567533151298.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

>max blows his load every time someone mentions terry bogard
Yes and that's why you think he's iconic. Because your beloved zoomer e-celeb says so. Go back

Sakurai literally even gave a heads up and they still did it!

Capcom totally made their characters better in CvS. SvC was shit, but largely because they were just barely trying to recover from not existing. KOF03 fucking sucked for the same reason.

SNK is popular pretty much everywhere outside of the anglosphere.

play KOF then
it's fun
the new KOF is a bit jank, but they got bit by the transition to 3D
13 is cool though, and I've got pretty good hopes for 15 since Samurai Shodown is pretty good.

>Evo, the biggest stage in Fighting games where all the big companies push their newest fighting games
>Being the bastion of all FGC Knowledge
In other news, the people who tune into the Grammys represents all the music knowledge in the world.

you didn't make any points. you were proven wrong and you started frantically moving the goalposts.
how many of yur stupid "fan rules" need to be blown the fuck out before you people stop with this nonsense?

I think your being faggots. As usual.

Wait, is this real? How come nobody told me Terry was THIS based?

>and yet you guys keep coattailing on their events
But Smash is the one that wears the coat. It's literally the kingpin of all of fighting games.

Exactly. Nintendo got us hyped up for unique unexpected fighters but instead we fucking got Banjo.
Such shit. I hope this pass manages to be saved

It doesn't matter if it's Terry, Kim,Mai, Marco, Nakoruru, Haohmaru, or fucking Joe. Boomers win with literally ANY snk rep.

What 5 did you actually want
>Geralt
>Rayman
>Jill Valentine
>Jack Frost
>DQ but nobody specific

i've been playing fatal fury and other snk games since i will little smash zoomie, go back to your forums and seethe more with your unwashed friends

I can’t believe smashfags are even real

The answer was Capcom VS SNK 2 and SNK VS Capcom Chaos, newborn summer child.

>WHY DOES THE FGC MAKE FUN OF US SMASHBROS????
>SNK? WHAT'S THAT? NEOGEO? NEVER HEARD OF IT. FATAL FURY? METAL SLUG? KING OF FIGHTERS? NEVER HEARD OF THEM.
>LITERALLY WHO THE FUCK IS TERRY? WHAT A NOTHING CHARACTER, FUCK YOU SAKURAI
What a bunch of babies.

>i've been playing fatal fury since Terry was leaked 24 hours ago
Yes we all know this, zoomer

He is, but he was still born and raised in America

I have bought none of the DLC and so far I see no reason to get any. What a boring choice of characters.

>Only an underage wouldn't recognize these games that literally nobody bought
bait?

>smash fags
>know how to play any other fighting

well we are getting a SNK character for sure but we don't know if it's terry or not

twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1168229725061255168?s=19

>But Smash is the one that wears the coat.
not really. you guys like to pretend you don't want or need the fgc, but that meltdown you all threw when smelee was finally moved off the main stage at evo says otherwise.

>incredibly, painfully boring character design
>look up his KoF gameplay
>he just kicks and punches
Jesus Christ, why would anybody want to play as this boring as fuck character? I don't play Smash, but judging from what I've seen literally any other character is more exciting than this.

Who are you quoting?

Except it isn't a fighting game

>flavour of the month
>done to appease japs
>irrelevant dead series
>irrelevant company

How did he fuck up so badly?

This is not true love we're making.

Anyone who didn't know what SNK was.

>Smashfags can't even fathom somebody actually playing the games their characters are from
Lol

Attached: 1543866456964.jpg (1024x903, 64K)

Got it in one, congrats

Same

1. Simon Belmont
2. A DQ character, preferably Erdrick
3. Reimu Hakurei
4. A Megami Tensei character; no preference
5. Crash Bandicoot

Notice how it's always the FGC roaches coming to the Smash Bros threads to scream and cry?

Meanwhile Smash GODS don't even give you cucks a second thought as we stomp your nigger community into the dirt and take our kingpin throne at EVERY SINGLE Fighting game event

Attached: Laffing.png (327x316, 208K)

The initial roster covered who I wanted forever, Ridley and Daisy.
For the pass, I wanted Banjo and I got him.
>ZOOMER ECELEB COCKSUCKER REEEEE
I'm 25 I didn't know JonTron did that and I played Banjo-Kazooie all the time when I was a smol boy
I didn't have any other 4 in mind honestly. My game knowledge is pretty limited being a poorfag (I didn't even know DQ was popular, like, at all). I'd like Crash I guess.

I made plenty of points
>you were proven wrong
No, I actually wasn't.
>and you started frantically moving the goalposts.
Equating two different things is being intellectually dishonest, user. Don't pretend it isn't.
>how many of yur stupid "fan rules" need to be blown the fuck out before you people stop with this nonsense?
But this "fan rule" as you say was proven right, what are you talking about? Jack Frost isn't in Smash.

that "irrelevant company" is the reason smelee didn't get to stink up the evo main stage this year.

a) It's possibly Leaktards mad that they got BTFO by an actual surprise (which technically shouldn't be considering SNK was more than ok with Nintendo before)
b) Nintendo-only fags are made that again Trashley, Geno or other bs choices are not in, instead of logical 3rd-party choices.
c) The whole Overwatch leak made some idiots really want Tracer or a TF2 rep, and they're mad neither will get in right now
d) Zoomers wanted someone that caters to them
e) We're getting baited by shitposters.

Attached: 1541969273304.jpg (479x350, 21K)

>Not Terry, Andy, Joe

Now watch it be some totally left field pick like Goddess Athena and suddenly every Hatkenfag looks real fucking foolish

>but we don't know if it's terry or not
Literally retarded.

Attached: EDlPEBZXsAE72y1.jpg (771x1037, 93K)

Joker and Banjo were all I wanted, and I got them.

>NOOOOOOOO IM NOT THE ZOOMER YOU ARE
Cope

Dude this games were the shit back in the day,every Capcom and SNK fan played them

see
Smash Chads OWN the fighting game genre. Every single event bows down to our whims and our overpowering stench of GODHOOD

>Why is ken wearing a hat?
>*Splashscreen with name of the character*
>TERRY OH MY GODDDD MY DICCCCCK HOLY SHIT
>LETS GOOOOOO

Attached: 777960A3-E93D-4FC8-A06F-60DBAA6855C2.jpg (400x400, 13K)

>Samurai has bias for this and that
He is a man of lots of interests, but where or when did he stated: "oh yes KOF now that's my biggest jam". Also I want to remind people that Nintendo is the one in charge of picking the DLC characters, Sakurai has nothing else to do but come up with their moves and see how they can be implemented.

So everyone born in North America after 1994?

>Doomguy
>Professor Layton
>Dig Dug
>Sora
>007

>he didn't play fatal fury after watching the gamecenter cx episode

Attached: 1566329860277.jpg (704x1583, 144K)

Is Ryu Hayabusa in

>If they do play anime fighters it's for like less then 3 months before they forget about it
is that why unist went from obscurity to the evo main stage based purely on grassroots fan demand?

Banjo alone was worth it.

What time is the Direct?

>le piss face meme

Oh so this is a sonyfag astroturfing as a smash shill pretending to be an asshole so he can make smashbros look as autistic as possible.

How shameful.

These*

>flavour of the month weebbait
>done to appease japs
>irrelevant dead series that neckbeards like
>irrelevant company that nobody knows about

Sooner or later.

Attached: dU8Mkxh.png (512x448, 4K)

>every Capcom and SNK fan played them
So nobody played them

Going Pre-DLC Here

>Banjo
>Simon
>K.Rool
>Phoenix
>Anything Square that wasn't Sora

I did pretty damn well

6 PM ET

Reminder.

Attached: PJaIW[1].jpg (640x720, 104K)

smash doesn't "own" a genre they aren't in.

Attached: 1564774602982.jpg (683x506, 60K)

GUYS TERRY IS ICONIC EVERYONE KNOWS SNK

THAT'S WHY SNK WENT BANKRUPT AND GOT BOUGHT OUT! BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THEM AND EVERYONE BUYS THEIR GAMES!

>not having multiple waifus

hoes mad

Funny, because I was born in 1997 in America and I know who Terry Bogard is. Stop using your fucking age as an excuse to not know who a character is. Play more video games.

You are definitely a fucking zoomer 90s and early 2000s were golden age of fighting games

>THIS butthurt at Smash's success
Geez the FGC sure is salty

>boo hoo he's adhering to ingroup preference

Human nature. Fuck off.

we used to ban redditors like you

>flavor of the month weebbait
>done to appease japs

Is Terry Literallywhogard confirmed or is this just Yea Forums faggotry at work? SNK rep is pretty solidly confirmed but why is everyone saying Terry here?

Doom has always been shit. FPS is the worst genre.

Sonic and Mega Man are iconic even if their series were in the shitter for a long time. This isn't a good argument.
This thread is definitely proving that image's point.

Pre Joker
>Travis
>Terry
>Kiryu
>Nightmare
>Dante
After Joker was confirmed and Travis was deconfirmed, just cut Travis.

>KoF's popularity peaked in 1994
Jesus.

>CVS released during the Fighting Game golden age
>Nobody played them
JESUS.

Attached: 1554274353752.jpg (776x443, 29K)

vergeben and sabi doubled down on terry

Just because nobody responded to you doesn't mean you need to post it again.

I just wanted at least one female character in the pass. And no. That ugly bitch Kazooie doesn't count.

>STILL this salty about Smash's success
If this thread is proving one thing it's that success breeds jealousy

but what about female terry?

Why are you acting like the fighting game golden age was a big deal? Fighting games have literally never been anything but tiny

>flavor of the month weebbait
>done to appease japs

How did he fuck up so badly

>Zoomer doesn't understand the importance of arcades
Figures.

What said and also that Terry was always extremely obvious. If we got anyone from SNK it would obviously be Terry.

This desu.

If you showed any SNK character to even your average gamer they'd never know who it is. It's not a dig or insult to SNK, not every fucking franchise has to be Mario, but people who are delusionally arguing that SNK is an iconic team with lots of recognizable characters to the masses are just completely out of touch.

Instead of arguing falsely that SNK has some sort of pretend massive presence in gaming they should instead argue that presence in gaming literally doesn't mean shit and Sakurai can put in anyone he wants whether they're a juggernaut franchise representative or an obscure beloved character.

GUYS SMASH IS NOT A FIGHTING GAME AND IT'S NOT POPULAR IN THE FGC

A-Also Smash Chads can you please add my literally who anime fighter to your game? Pretty please? We at the FGC are EXTREMELY desperate for your approval :(

It was Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat that were popular. Nobody played SNK shit

>Shovelware Joker on his ideal roster
Or do you mean ideal last two?

>Travis Touchdown
>Banjo-Kazooie
>Leon Kennedy
>Crash Bandicoot
>Geno

Is it real

Attached: F4B206DF-27F4-45D1-8D3D-70ADB7C96341.jpg (720x805, 111K)

They did in any country that isn't burgerland.

I like Persona 5 and was actively hoping for Joker.
Get fucked, I guess?

Mortal Kombat is completely irrelevant in Japan.

This has to be bait.

>places besides america and japan mattering for vidya in the 90s
ok paco

Depends on Terry's trailer

Kazooie

I didn't say it wasn't popular in Japan.

>Forgetting Tekken exists
>Forgetting about the first Soul games
>Forgetting about Marvel
Yep. Zoomer doesn't understand the importance of arcades.

>and Japan
Nice try. But KoF was huge in Japan.

Hoping for terry and or geese but will take any SNK character
youtube.com/watch?v=WbtotopWmOQ

Attached: 1562730170733.gif (175x221, 45K)

I just meant the ideal last two

No.
The post is obviously piggybacking off of this theory.

Attached: 1540982178617.png (1842x616, 197K)

Could be

Netherrealms also went bankrupt at one point ,and they are doing great now nintentard

they can make mistakes from time to time and blame their sources but backtracking over something like this would ruin their reputations even more imo. Sabi has been saying very clearly that it's Terry and Vergeben gave very strong hints that he isn't known for giving

Arcades were dying by the the time of soul blade and tekken zoomer. 5th gen was the beginning of the decline

I wouldn't call SNK iconic in the west, but they're very well known in nipland. Even if for a while they were only doing pachinko shit post bankruptcy. Terry himself on the other hand should at least be decently well known to anyone who was around posting here during 2007-2008ish. I wouldn't call him obscure at all as far as video games in general either. Just not a household name.

>Terry
>not Marco
why take the bland choice when you can have an interesting character

Attached: MMarco.jpg (293x581, 54K)

Keep saying it and maybe it'll be true, FG cuck

Both theories are correct

can you at least use a different picture of agumon

Hey Yea Forums, here's an idea; would it be funny if we only get info about banjo in the direct today and no info about who's the 4th fighter is? That or if Terry Bogard ends up as a Mii costume along with a few other SNK theme Mii costumes that are shown along with a Microsoft/Rare theme Mii costume pack as well? How would you react to that 2nd part, Yea Forums?

Attached: Joker-Really m8.png (294x222, 116K)

Not as big as Street Fighter or MK in the US. Nobody could compete with them. MK literally didn't need Japan and they still don't. That's why MK is a multi million seller and KoF is on life support.

It's crazy how many people are outing themselves as zoomers in these threads when they say they don't know who Terry is. They've never looked at any videos of MUGEN, any talk about any fighting games, and they've never been to an arcade. It's so fucking sad.

This. So much potential for an interesting moveset. Terry is just puncho kicko.
This is why Smash isn't a fighting game. Because fighting game reps make fucking boring additions.

Why the fuck would they only put in SNK costumes and not a character?

Honestly though I'm just praying for a Steve Mii Costume to see the meltdown

I'm ok with Terry as long as he's got his girl form as an alternate costume.

Attached: GirlTerry.png (806x1156, 390K)

Again, Terry isn't obscure but he's far from iconic, especially in America, not many Americans played SNK games.

Stop falseflagging. Real Metal Slug chads are just happy to have an SNK rep.

You zoomers dont deserve shit ,fuck your manchildren "fighting"game

I'd laugh. I like a good BTFO moment any day.

>they're very well known in nipland
So well known that they went under

This is the only way I'll be happy with Hat Ken's inclusion. Don't fuck this up like you did with the previous three characters Sakurai.

Sorry that you're braindead.

Have you ever thought that maybe Smashfags and console war kiddies are one and the same and that's why both of these topics are full of absolute fucking subhumans?

Attached: raw.gif (390x298, 522K)

>Kiryu
>Travis
>Crash
>Doomguy
>Amaterasu

>kiryu
i said it once and ill say it again, my nigger.
He's wanted by maybe a grand total of 5 people, if that.

Attached: 1558813223826.png (711x741, 504K)

I got the character I wanted, so once again get fucked

Attached: 1560949570664.png (540x540, 21K)

>how would you react to that second part
A sigh of relief, knowing Sakurai didn't make people pay money for a dead company rep that was barely ever alive to begin with. Banjo at least had a hay day; KoF was never popular. Fucking Gravity Rush has a bigger fandom.

>476696692
That's so dumb that you don't deserve the (You)

I am happy to get an SNK rep, it's just that fighting game characters make for a boring addition to the roster. Their moveset doesn't translate well into Smash

I'm a KOF fag, 98 is my main game, and like someone with an actual fucking brain I recognize that KYO would be MUCH better of a pick than fucking terry

retard

This. Terry may be the most iconic character in latin america and known in Japan, but in America which is all I can speak for besides those two, he isn't well known or popular at all.

I literally have no idea who this even is.

Don't get me wrong, I like the inclusion of Terry, I just feel they could've gone with someone a bit more exciting and original like any Metal Slug character. The best part of Smash, in my opinion, is seeing characters who wouldn't normally be in a fighting game have a fully decked out move set. Including a fighting game character kind of defeats the purpose.

Attached: fotonoticia_20190320145905_1200.jpg (1200x773, 100K)

Yes, they push the blame on Nintendo, Sakurai, and you when they don't know who a character is and spend way too much time worrying about the roster.

Being honest, Kiryu fits way better in something like PSABR than Smash. But then so do Snake, Cloud, and Joker so whatever

twitter.com/New_WabiSabi/status/1169296075741511680
oh no no no terryfags. he's not guaranteed. nakfriends we win

Attached: nakorurusmug.gif (533x300, 2.02M)

zoomer

Who said the SNK was a character? For all we know it's a costume

At least it isnt tracer or crash
Better a charectar noone wanted then a shitty one that fags did

I love Terry's design. Only game of his I've played was Rhythm of Fighters, though.

i'm a terryfag but i think iori yagami would be the best choice

>Steve
Steve is the kind of character that sells a game. They would be stupid to ever add him as DLC.
He'll probably be in the main roster for the next installment.

>lumping in fucking Crash with Tracer

actually fuck off

>The best part of Smash, in my opinion, is seeing characters who wouldn't normally be in a fighting game
>Including a fighting game character kind of defeats the purpose.
You know there's 2 fighting game characters, right? Even more if you include Link and some of the pokemon.

Being an arcade game company from 1998-2001 (or well, any point after 1998 really) was awful. Pretty much EVERYONE who used to be big got hammered to death.
Namco probably fared the best of the lot, because they were riding on Sony and had made a fairly sustainable transition to the home market.

SNK looking for a buyer to support them in these trying times was an awful mistake, since their new parent company (Aruze) cancelled all of their game projects, successful or otherwise.
SNK did some rise-from-the-dead shit with Playmore, buying out old SNK's rights after the Aruze fiasco.

tl;dr: market was rough, SNK literally got fucked by vulture capitalism and then tried to claw its way back out of hell

and then they ended up just fucking around with pachinko bullshit (nice, stable market) until the Chinese bought them out

Smash is a party game. That's why people don't want a fighting game rep

It was on FP4. The only thing it could be is a character.

>iori
Iori would be a much better choice than Terry.

Well, just because you prefer a character, doesn't mean you hate-
>Kyofag
Oh, that explains it. Sorry that Terryfags give you a hard time, but you don't have to be such a pussy about it.

Capcom wasn't hurting either. The problem was SNK never bothered diversifying their portfolio

Its just discount banjo

Attached: EDk4lfPX4AAtDx8.jpg (824x960, 137K)

Last Blade CHADS ww@?

Attached: Hibiki.jpg (450x600, 24K)

iori, kyo, and leona would all be better picks than shoto-with-a-dash-punch

its really not

t.banjofag

Would have rather wanted
Sora
Porky
Chorus Kids
Travis Touchdown
Geno

>Mexico wins Smash
>Based Terry gets added
Based MexiCHADS always win.

Well, yeah, I'm not that retarded. I only give Ryu a pass since he's the face of the genre to a lot of people. Ken is pushing it, but he sort of embodies the echo fighter, so it isn't too bad.

How is dark souls bottom of the barrel?

At least I got Joker out of it

Attached: choices.jpg (1280x768, 167K)

come on man don't insult my man terry

Attached: 1562731090035.gif (179x242, 159K)