What games do i have to play in order to date chicks like this?

What games do i have to play in order to date chicks like this?

Attached: 9A65D94B-749A-450C-B58B-A66B296C4469.jpg (1080x1223, 135K)

You might get away with some Fifa

SMT to get good at demon negotiations. You'll also learn to not get too attached to one demon.

>Japanese coffee-shop

Low-key weeb and arthouse whore.

Has probably heard about Nier Automata and thinks 2Bs dress is cute, also ask her if she has seen some of the more mainstream Anime films such as Ghost in the Shell and Spirited Away.

Just be black

Ella Freya is actually a big bitch in person from what I've seen. Shame too since she's pretty cute but she's just another whore looking to get easy money from betas.

pretty girls are scared of niggers, that only work with turbo fat sluts

What about her?

Attached: 4D7DF1FA-E87C-4FBF-9198-1E1E48329042.jpg (1450x1638, 409K)

Real life

never date a girl that's too pretty unless you're rich, everyone will constantly hit on her and she might give in when she's drunk

not true

Be asian, this bitch browses /fa/ and probably /jp/

Attached: 1553285498250.jpg (752x527, 11K)

>26yo single virgin
She's probably crazy

She's perfect. White women at that age usually look like they are in their 40s.

these kind of girls need a REALLY good dicking to make them realize they're not fucking "less sex-driven"

if the girl has 1 ounce of self-confidence or 1 gram of standards, she will ignore shitskins by default
girls who know they're pretty don't fuck niggers, even latinas nowadays are staying away from niggers

Absolutely perfect, must be a fake profile.

totally not catfish

>54% match
You're a degenerate

post white girl asses

I can't imagine a more boring toff to have to spend time with

Some women don't have high libido and I doubt a Yea Forumsirgin incel like yourself has any idea how to please a woman top to bottom, it's not just dicking or licking

you can't date chicks like this cuz they're reserved for Chad, get in line for landwhales

>Has dogs and a horse

Yeah, she's not as pure as she looks

Attached: giphy (9).gif (480x480, 279K)

or she actually values her body and purity
I am 25 year old virgin by choice, I've had at least 6 chances in my life to bang a chick, but none of them were the type of woman I'd want to spend the rest of my life with, I'll reach my goals of grandeur and find the perfect one.

>things i could never do without
>my horse

YOU

From the looks of it, you probably don't want to play videogames around her (so probably stick to mobile gaming only since that's the only one socially accepted) and be somewhat wealthy enough to fund her horse riding hobby

it doesn't say she's a virgin

imaging falling for this shit

Not bad for 3D

Attached: 1566929105790.gif (500x281, 639K)

The game of exercise, diet, good genetics and personality.

Plus having a lot of spare currency also helps.

>cancer sign
NONONOOOOOOOOOO

JUST

Latinas have never liked niggers, only Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and those island trash do that.

>Houston
Maybe I have a shot

Walking sims, and other "artsy" games.
That's if you want a chav gf silly
>Riving my horse
Avoid this one at all costs lads.

>I am 25 year old virgin by choice

Attached: 12511616236131.jpg (316x341, 14K)

She sure likes her horse

Persona's better desu.

How do I date a woman like this?

Attached: 1562593783738.jpg (673x960, 88K)

nwest version of LIFE: DUDE GET 1

>White women at that age usually look like they are in their 40s.
where do you live?Siberia?

>Lists & matches based on interests & shit that's actually relevant.
why can't modern dating site do this shit.

Would you stop playing videogames in exchange of the once in a lifetime opportunity to smell her boobs?

Attached: 67987746_885869425109046_6210210056958041663_n.webm (480x480, 2.35M)

Sneed

Not all women have a high-libido or a lack of willpower/daddy issues.

yeah user, I'm also a virgin by choice, I could have fucked my dog but I chose not to

Attached: 698.png (287x288, 88K)

No and I don't even enjoy video games anymore

POST MORE MILKERS

Reads like a /pol/ Christian LARPer's tulpa

if I got the opportunity to date her and not play videogames while we date yes

Attached: DtmdyAfU8AAqp_n.jpg (500x607, 24K)

>it's a horse girl
>art history
STAY AWAY. I literally dated a girl like this, she was the cutest fucking brunette I've ever seen. But she was a horse girl and also majored in art history, and she turned out to be the craziest bitch I've ever met. I'm talking about knife in your face when you wake up because you didn't put the pillows in the right order on the bed. It's seriously not worth it.

>5'2"
WOMANLET
Do you want manlet children?

fuck I lost my wizardhood didnt I
hahaha

Attached: 1447657630430.gif (320x179, 2.77M)

wtf? I didn't post this image, I don't even have it

Attached: download.jpg (209x157, 6K)

Fuck no.

Same. I had 8 different opportunities at my job in the last two years but I turned them all down. Some of them were pretty good looking but they were just horny nurses who wanted to bang the new guy. Sex is for committed relationships only imo. I'm will not stick my dick in someone I can't trust.

easy peasy

Attached: good_advice.jpg (2118x1352, 286K)

Cope

Hell yeah nigga, based af dog

Can I get by with just the water part?

You fucked a dog? Disgusting.
Atleast have it be a horse or a dolphin

What you just experiences is what's known as a "consciousness swap". You transferred into another vessel as a tabula rasa and inherited all the previous host's memories in that moment, hence the confusion also known as a vuja de. Don't worry, none of this will make sense to you in this life time and you'll forget all about this post tomorrow.

Good luck!

>Got five of these down
>Still feel like shit all the time

no, that'll only get you a fat girlfriend who never stops looking at her phone

>Voted most likely to be murdered by her black boyfriend

I agree, 23yo virgin by choice here
I have had hundreds of oppurtunities to have sex with disgusting women pigs but have turned them down due to my existence being on a higher plain.
I would highly suggest to all other gentlemen out there to NEVER have sex with pig women.
Nowadays there are plenty of cute boys you can cuddle with in a non-sexual way to relieve your tensions and emotions. My boy friend gives extremely good oil massages.

Yes? How is this such an outlandish concept for you to grasp?
Neither have I ever smoked cigarettes, I don't drink alcohol, only ever tried the taste and disliked it so much I stuck with the occasinal sodas and mineral water. I don't even drink coffee.

>her