Bloodstained

September 2019
I am forgotten....

Attached: file.png (460x215, 169K)

I remember. Pepperidge Farms remembers

Really isn’t much past 60 hours of gameplay

Shills stopped getting paid, but some still do it for free .

I remember. It's like my second most favourite game of the year.

I am really waiting for the update though. Keeps taking longer than they initially thought it'd take.

That's enough. People will start playing again once the new character modes are released, or at least I will

Waiting on that DLC. Also a bunch of other games have come out since then. Game is not forgotten just others are the hot topic atm.

Attached: 1562716370445.jpg (495x700, 433K)

I liked it, not perfect but I feel like most of it's flaws could be ironed out with a sequel.

Given how the Switch version was outsourced and possibly ported from the Vita version, they should've delayed it until late September or early October

Attached: bloodstained.jpg (333x883, 112K)

>armature
Oh those are a bunch of former Metroid prime guys, I guess they're a port studio now.

I have it and am planning on starting it soon

The game still isn’t patched up to reasonable state on any platform maybe Pc were you can brute force it. Announces we are going to have paid dlc and that’s what we are working on. Fuuuuucccckk!

>singleplayer game with not a ton of content doesn't get threads everyday now
SHOCKING

>>singleplayer game with not a ton of content and not waifubaiting doesn't get threads everyday now
FTFY

My wife Miriam is so cute
post Miriams

Just finished it, hella fun game

guess river city girls is getting shilled by wayforward then just like zero horizon dawn

Attached: miriam.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

NieR: Automata got a ton of threads, and it was a one off game from a guy who had never made anything of note before.

A lot of people were at least familiar with Nier

There was a game just called Nier? The fuck?

Ok.

Attached: 76423374_p0.jpg (1044x1052, 674K)

When I first started playing this game I hadn't masturbated in about a week. I had to stop after about 5 minutes and fap to Miriam. I just couldn't concentrate, I kept looking at her model in the pause screen

Attached: 1565836558898.png (256x256, 119K)

Attached: 1027885770389.jpg (884x574, 78K)

Paizuri with Miriam!

They shouldn't have rushed it out. It's the only kickstarter I've backed and you were right. I shouldn't have.

They should have spent less time putting big portraits of basedmen into the game

Ok, just don't poop in the shower.

Go back to the minotaur breeding farms, Aradia.

Attached: Smug Nuns.png (790x643, 366K)

Was it worth it?

Attached: 1542062117792.png (333x445, 358K)

The final product shouldn't have taken four years and definitely wasn't worth the ~$10,000,000 in total funding. Now we're still waiting on patches and the rest of the content.
I'd give him another chance, though, with a sequel.

Is it fixed, yet?

I just beat it the other day, I prefer AoS, but this was good too, it's well desgined at least, it's a bit of a mess on a technical level. I'm typically very forgiving about technical issues too, but they're really hard to overlook here.

I feel like the devs he worked with were largely incompetent, they had to redo so many things and I still don't like how the final product looks
Gameplay is tight though

The artstyle in Blasphemous is way better looking than this ugly shit. I have no idea where those $10,000,000 went, because it sure as shit didn't go to neither design nor gameplay.

To be honest, we have yet to see any evidence of his own competence.
When shit went wrong on the game, people blamed literally everyone around him, but when it goes right, they gladly credit him. To be honest, it feels like he's barely a factor in the game's development and just more of a marketing man. He probably just gave stamps of approval is all.

I haven't forgotten it, it was amazing as I expected it and my first ever fanart was from this game so yes I am a faggot fanboy, I am still waiting for Faggetzu update to arrive meanwhile I am enjoying the OST

He's not a dev so it's pretty clear why the blame wasn't put on him for the poor technical aspect, and it's not like it's the first game we play from him

Except people like to forget that many of the game he worked on were messes that he only had a producer credit on, and the ones he claimed to be more heavily involved in like Ecclesia ended up being the most garbage, unfinished, and a bundle of failed ideas.

Ecclesia is awesome though?

I beat this game and thought it was ok.
Haven't touched it since I beat it and don't intend to.

I got the Rhava Velar and blasted through the game so I guess I kinda ruined it for myself.

Attached: 1448396780035.png (382x417, 243K)

Why do people call these games "metroidvanias"? Just call them 2d side scrollers. Most of you faggots haven't even played a castlevania or 2d metroid let alone were alive at their peak.

This isn't a Hollow Knight thread

Is it shit on switch style?

Umm sweetie??

Attached: file.png (543x696, 348K)

because it's literally a fucking shitty copy of THE GAME that coined the term "metroidvania".

>worst map setup in the DS games, maybe the entire franchise's metroidvanias
>game's intended balance is doing every subquest for the resistance drops
>heavier emphasis on quests and crafting
>those quests and crafting mostly require items with a 2-3% drop rate
>the vast majority of areas use the same copypasted hills with the same enemies over and over, only getting variety in the final act
>the final act starts with you getting a ranged ability that is so overpowered and untested that it dominates the rest of the game
Only good things were the music and sprites. If Curse of the Moon had sprint by default, nobody would contest Ecclesia being the worst unless Shanoa was their waifu.

But it's just a poorly skinned 2d metroid.
It's just SotN but with OoE's town just outside the castle.

For the PS3 and 360, in a America you get a daddy main character while in the Japanese version you get a cute twink

She did nothing wrong.

Attached: db.jpg (639x329, 30K)

Two, in fact.
Automata is the third game.

She did everything wrong. Except her outfit.

Will we finally get Zangetsu this month?

Attached: 1562554692755.png (800x1574, 438K)

Will we get Thicc Miriam mode?
Will we get Glyph Witch mode?
Will we get Girlfriend mode?
The answer to those is the same answer as your question.

If only

>Will we get Thicc Miriam mode?
Mods can make that happen though

Blame switchfags for that one.

wait a minute, i recognize those nuns

Attached: 1559789800085.jpg (542x403, 82K)

Ah yes, Bloodstained's hot and active modding scene.
With mods in the last week such as
>Camilla Reskin
>Improved Drop Rates
>Improved Descriptions
and nothing else.

This was more forgettable than even the new DMC.

I'm still waiting for the Switch version to get fixed up before I even start playing it.

That, or get a Steam version whenever it goes cheap enough.

it was bretty good though.

Does the switch port still suck?

I'm waiting to hear that the Switch version has been fixed.

does the ps4 version still have slowdown in showoffy type levels like the towers

The only "fixes" released so far are nerfs to attacks.

Thinking of making a Miriam tonight.

Attached: Shanoa Back.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Attached: miriam 6.png (1000x1000, 237K)

Attached: 1562477029662.png (1000x1000, 326K)

It's my GOTY but there isn't enough material to keep talking about it for months after release, which is pretty common for SP games.

PS4 or PC guys? Not sure what to get this on, I’m using a HFC4 on both

30 FPS and long load times or definitive version + mods
Gee wiz user, I don't fucking know.

>did u rike it?
yeah better than the majority of games that release post 2010
also hollow knight is fucking trash

Indie flavour of the month. That said its a single player game. People play them and move on.

Attached: 225f7f7318c1465b29686d91e4e1edda.png (903x596, 1.03M)

It was good, I really enjoyed it. Ultimately I do like Curse of the Moon better but I've always been more of a classicvania guy.

The shit switch port really ruined their master plan

It's been 4 months and no Zangetsu DLC, no coop, no nothing

fuck this game

i'll make sure to draw miriam

has the user that ever drew this ever finish?

Attached: 39.png (972x929, 697K)

Not that I've seen.
Shame, because this is what witch's exist for.

How wonderful!

Attached: 1562702958852.png (422x308, 7K)

>minotaur breeding farms
Go on